Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Handyman

"Handyman rings a bell"

61
9 Comments 9
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story of sex getting better with age and open mindedness."

Dan was a retired multimillionaire living with his wife Deb in our gated community. He owned multiple car dealerships and she was an investment banker. They were in love but years of stress running a demanding business in a saturated market led to Dan being not very healthy. Impotence had set in and his heart was not up to any pills to help. He became overweight, most of which was his liver. At sixty-six, his life was about golf.

Deb on the other hand was very healthy and active. She was 5' 4", 140 pounds. She was always very tan with very bright blonde hair and pink lips. How anyone ever noticed that because her breast was disproportionately large fit her build? At fifty-six, her life was about desire and moral conflict.

This community was mostly retired fifty-five-plus residents with a lot of windows. Oh, the rumors were true, it was a swinging community. Something younger people don't yet understand is that as you get older but still function well you open up to trying new things you never thought you would ever try. I think the thought of not being able to partake at some point drives a desire within.

I, a retired contractor, downsized into this community after my wife passed. I built all the homes here but was able to keep that to myself. This allows me to hide my financial well-being and act as the community handyman. Without going into specifics, I am very healthy and shaped like a railroad spike. To be clear, I am thin, lean, and, sorry ladies, just an average guy. It, however, still works well.

I love to make a woman cum. I'm not discriminating either. I take care of the widow's home repairs and bell ringing. One such woman is a close friend of Deb, a yoga instructor named Liz. She gets a circuit breaker reset three times a week. Fortunately for me, she likes having her clitoris sucked till her hair gets shorter and does not need a dick every time.

After a time, Deb became comfortable with Liz and confessed to Liz her predicament. Liz told Deb about me and after some convincing, the decision was made with Debs's agreement. Liz created a plumbing leak and when Dan saw it Deb suggested me. With the stage set and an appointment was made for Wednesday afternoon.

When I arrived, I met Dan loading the car with golf clubs. He explained where the leak was and to let me in. Dan jumped in and drove off. I gathered my tools taking my time to ensure Dan didn't return.

As I entered, Deb was standing before me. A thigh-length white slip, covered by a loosely open robe. Her beautiful tan breast showed through with very hard nipples. I complimented her beauty and it embarrassed her. She was nervous but was burning with desire. She was trying to act sultry but her nerves made it difficult. I suggested fixing the leak. She laughed and led me to the master bath.

I found more issues than the staged leak which took about thirty minutes to take care of. This led to Deb's anticipation making her a little flustered. To relieve some tension when I finished I immediately grabbed her waist pulling her against me and kissing her softly. She was a little surprised because there had been no talk of why I was there. I slid the robe off letting it drop to the floor. Her breasts were large with still-hard nipples and were starting to fill with blood and firm up. They were natural but, due to her staying fit, got harder than I expected.

She turned away from me taking my hand and leading me into the bedroom, looking at me over her shoulder the entire way. I had not noticed her ass until now. It was large enough to pull up the slip up a little with barely enough material to not be stretched from side to side. She put both hands and one knee on the bed leaving the other on the floor exposing her ass taint and glistening lips. She said, "It's been a while since another person made me orgasm, only me and my toys. Please don't make me wait for it any longer."

I dropped to my knees and rolled that silky slip over her hips rubbing to her tits and pinching her nipples through the slip. This places my cheek against her ass cheek. I start kissing her ass continuing to rub and squeeze her tits. I moved closer and closer to the middle. I pulled her cheeks apart and rubbed my tongue on her taint. She let out a moan that was deep and rough not a match for her look and build. I circled and kissed around her taint and questioned, "Which way do I go?"

Aleesha_Evans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aleesha_Evans

Her reply was, "Either, no one has ever done this to me before." With that, I slid my tongue across her sphincter. This time her moan was longer and higher pitched. As I rimmed her, I started rubbing her clitoris with my thumb. Then I would slide my thumb into her hole while still rubbing her clitoris with my index finger. I pulled my thumb out and licked it clean. She was so wet and tastefully sweet.

She was moaning and making a noise with her tongue which I took as her needing something to do orally. I soaked my thumb and finger again then offered it to her. She sucked her juices off me like it was my cock, enjoying every second. I reached back and finger fucked her once more. My free left hand got back to her tits which were now hard and full of blood. I wanted to see them but this was all for her. She was about to cum so I took my right thumb out of her pussy and slid it in her ass. Surprisingly it went right with no issues, which made me wonder what toys she had. Never mind that now.

As I rubbed my thumb and index finger together, one in her ass and the other in her vagina, I pulled her hair with my left hand as he cheeks closed. She let out a scream and convulsed on my fingers. Her cum was running down my arm as she exclaimed "Please cock now I need your warm cock in me."

Hell, I was still dressed. I stood to pull my shirt off and she swung around and had my pants off before I had my shirt off. She took my cock in her mouth as I grabbed her forehead and pushed her away. She was a little surprised as I looked her in the eyes and said, "This is for you, not me."

She pulled the slip off and I laid her back and crawled atop her. I teased her rubbing my cocks head up and down her lips while I kissed those wonderful tits. Then I thrust my entire length into her. A bit of a mistake on my part because even though she was well-lubed, she was tight.

Her eyes became wide open for the first time in at least forty-five minutes and she gasped loudly, then relaxed and succumbed to the pleasure she had been missing for so long. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I rocked back and forth kissing her deeply.

After a few moments of this, I realized this was not what I was here for. I stood and slid her ass to the edge of the bed taking both ankles to my shoulders and sliding my cock deeply into her. I now had full control and the animal inside took over. I pushed her legs still holding her ankles at arm's length away from me. I didn't push her legs behind her head but I still put her body in a semi-U shape.

I started slow but picked up the rhythm quickly but more important at this juncture I thrust harder and harder. She grabbed her tits and started pulling on her nipples mumbling something like she was in a trance. I have made women have an orgasm a few times through intercourse but usually after I have cum. Deb could hold it no longer she had suffered years with no cock. She came hard and squirted leaving a large puddle under us. I continued thrusting till I was about to lose it.

The sound of me pounding into that wetness and the smell of our sex was all I could take. However, just before I let go she says, "I want to swallow that load."

With that, I pulled out and took one step back as she slid off the bed, taking me in her mouth I started cumming. She took every drop and kept some in her mouth just to enjoy the taste for a moment. Then she went back to sucking me till I went limp completely cleaning her juices off me.

We were a sweating wet mess. As we gathered ourselves together she started, "She had no idea how good she tasted."

I ended with seizing the opportunity to say, "You should taste Liz."

To be continued......

Published 
Written by Donman632023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments