Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gym Buddy

"Michelle discovers her coworker is a fitness model, and things get intense."

88
13 Comments 13
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"This was a story I wrote a couple years ago. It sat in a cold, dark closet for ages, and I finally dusted it off tonight. It was kind of fun going through it, as I was able to see first hand how far I've come as a writer. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Still, it's a salacious little story, so I thought it was worth sharing. Thanks to everyone who reads, likes, favorites, and comments!"

FEBRUARY 16

The magazine came down onto the cubicle desk with a papery thud.

“Is this you?!”

Pausing his work,  Tim dragged his eyes away from the TPS report on his screen and down to the fitness magazine that Michelle had plopped down on his desk. It was folded open to a supplement ad featuring a totally ripped model pumping iron. Giving a dismissive 'yup,' he looked back up to his monitor and resumed typing.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Michelle started. “You’ve been my cubemate for a little over a month, stuck in this tiny cubicle with nothing to do but make small talk, and you never once thought to mention that you’re some bigshot bodybuilder. What gives?”

Tim chuckled, spinning in his chair to face Michelle.

“First, I’m a fitness model, not a bodybuilder,” he smiled. “They’re definitely two different species. Second, it’s just a part-time gig I mostly do for fun. Third, I figured if you wanted to know you’d ask.”

Michelle shook her head and laughed. “Oh, right. How was I supposed to know? I’ve never seen you in anything but this stuff,” she said, gesturing to his long-sleeved dress shirt and pants. “Plus you’re a software engineer for god’s sake. It’s not exactly a profession known for its well-toned, muscle-bound hunks,” she said with a grin.

“Fair enough. So now you know my deep, dark secret. Are you going to try to blackmail me to buy your silence?”

“Never,” Michelle began, looking at the ad again in mild disbelief that the ripped model in the ad was the same guy in the completely unremarkable dress shirt and tie in the chair next to her. “But I would love to get some fitness advice, if that’s okay. I’ve been working out since the new year, and I feel like I’m not getting anywhere.”

“Sure, I’m a bit of a fitness nerd,” Tim replied. “I’d be happy to give you some pointers. I could actually do one better. I’m losing my current gym buddy any day now, and I could use a new one. If you’d be interested, we could meet up and work out together. You’re in fairly good shape to start with and It’s early enough in the year that we could get you toned up pretty nicely in time for summer.” 

Michelle paused. She was hoping more for fitness tips, and wasn’t really expecting Tim to invite her to start working out together. She found herself slightly concerned about her husband’s reaction if she started training with a guy from work. She was unwaveringly dedicated to him, but still, she worried how it might look.

Her eyes drifted back to the open magazine as she thought it over. Tim really must know what he was talking about, she realized. Maybe it would be a really good thing for her. She could get toned, and look hot for her hubby come summer. Yes, she decided, this might actually be a good idea.

“Ooh, that’s tempting,” Michelle finally replied, “but I do have one question. Why are you losing your current gym partner?”

“Oh, she’s due to give birth any day. Usually, after the baby comes, there’s just too much going on to stick to a regular routine. She’ll probably still do a few drop-ins, but she’s going to have her hands full with a new baby to take care of.”

“Usually? You make it sound like you have this problem a lot,” Michelle said with a laugh.

Tim shrugged his shoulders. “Eh, people get fit, and sometimes they feel a little more, well, frisky. One thing leads to another, and I’m left without a gym buddy. Anyway, I’d be happy to help if you’d like.” He gestured toward the photo of Michelle and her husband next to the Valentine’s Day card still sitting on her desk. “You could even bring hubby along for the workouts if you’d like.”

Michelle laughed. “Oh no. First off, Kyle would never step foot in a gym, second, he’s rockin’ the cuddly dad bod, and I love it, no offense to Mr. Rock-hard Abs,” she said gesturing to the photo in the magazine. “I definitely prefer a little cushion to snuggle up against. But I do like the idea of getting toned myself. Let me think about it and let you know.”

“Fair enough.”

FEBRUARY 20

Michelle twisted back and forth in her chair as she bit her lower lip. Pivoting to Tim, she opened her mouth to say something, but stopped and turned back. This process repeated itself for nearly half an hour.

For his part, Tim seemed totally oblivious to Michelle’s situation. His attention remained focused on his screen as he mumbled curses to the debugging gods. As he worked, his phone played a catchy tune. He’d started listening to music while he coded the afternoon that Michelle had first confronted him about the fitness magazine. It quickly grew on her, and before long she found herself looking forward to the music beginning.

As the tune on his phone resonated in her mind, Michelle decided she couldn’t put it off any longer. She had to ask him. She wanted to look good for Kyle, and she knew Tim could help her get toned up. Tim was pretty hot by anyone’s standards, and initially the idea of being one-on-one with a hot guy, even in a public gym, had held her back from taking him up on his offer. Over the last few days, those concerns seemed more and more trivial, and now, she knew she had to do it. Turning back to Tim once more, she opened her mouth to speak.

"Hey Tim,” she started as he turned in his chair to face her. “I’ve been thinking about what you said. About working out with me. Is the offer still open?”

“It sure is,” Tim said with a grin.

Michelle found herself sighing in relief. “Well, in that case, let’s do it! I’m in.”

“Awesome! My current partner actually gave birth a couple days ago, so I’m ready to go whenever you are. Can you do mornings before work? When do you want to start?”

“Yes I can, and why not tomorrow?”

Tim nodded. “That works for me. Do you have a gym you’re using? If not, I’ve converted my garage into a pretty rockin’ home gym if you’d like.”

“Thanks for the offer,” Michelle replied, “but let’s stick to my gym. It’d probably be weird for a married woman to be popping by your house at ungodly hours of the morning.”

Tim laughed. “Totally fair. Just give me the deets on your gym. I’ll pick up a membership tonight after work, and let’s plan on meeting there around 6:30 tomorrow morning. See ya then, gym buddy!”

FEBRUARY 21

Michelle stumbled into her gym at 6:35, very much looking like she dragged herself out of bed moments earlier. Making her way through the lobby in her baggy workout sweatshirt and sweatpants, she spotted Tim at the otherwise vacant front desk waiting, brimming with an energy she could only covet at this hour. She rubbed her eyes and stared for a moment, taking in the sight of her coworker in his tank top and gym shorts. He really was stacked, she thought.

“Ugh, sorry I’m late,” Michelle apologized. “I haven’t been up this early in a while.” That, and Kyle was just so warm and nice to cuddle up with that she really didn’t want to get out of bed.

“Hey! No worries, Michelle. Let’s get going. I guess we should start with you telling me your routine, so I know what you’ve been working on. What kinds of circuits are you doing? Do you have any favorite machines?”

Michelle could do little more than blink at his enthusiastic questioning for a moment before her brain kicked in. As she answered his questions and he asked more, it became apparent that Michelle had more or less been randomly using various equipment without any sort of plan.

“Well, that’s at least part of the problem, '' Tim explained. “Today I’ll just show you some basics, check your form, and we’ll keep it simple. What are you listening to while you work out?

“Oh, whatever they’re playing overhead,” she admitted.

Tim tsk’ed at her. “Come on Michelle, you’re killing me here. Listen, the most important part of your workout is a good playlist.” Tim’s hand dove into the pocket of his gym shorts and came back out with an earbud. “Here, pop this in your ear. I’ll wear the other one and we’ll share my playlist for today. When we get to work, I have a workout playlist app I developed that I’ll get on your phone. It really works wonders.”

Michelle popped the earbud in her ear and as they started their workout, she was treated to an upbeat mix of fast-paced songs. It really was good, and by halfway through the workout, she found herself feeling much more awake and chipper. She even started initiating exercises on her own. At one point, she started doing a set of squats while Tim went to put some weights back.

“Hold up, Michelle!” Tim called, running back to her. “Your form’s off. I don’t want you pulling something. Here, do you want me to move you into the right position, or do you just want me to demonstrate it for you?”

Michelle knew the answer right away. “A demonstration would be just fine,” she replied. After all, she was married, and it was weird enough that she was here working out with another guy. She definitely didn’t want to risk making their gym and work routines awkward by letting him put his hands all over her. Tim showed her the proper moves, and before long, she was back on track.

Showering up at the end of her workout, Michelle had to admit that she felt great. She was excited to have actual direction in her workout, and found herself glad she took Tim up on his offer to be her gym buddy.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

After drying off and changing into her work clothes, Michelle headed back to the office without waiting up for Tim. “I’ll see him there” she figured.

Later that morning, Tim was true to his word and installed his workout playlist app onto her phone. Michelle had to admit that the tunes were catchy. She even found herself listening to it on the drive home that night. Between the morning workout and the music, she really felt great. So great, in fact, that she smiled thinking that she couldn’t wait to get home and give Kyle a little workout of his own.

MARCH 21

It was 6:27 when Michelle came strolling into the gym, sporting a lightweight t-shirt and some longer basketball shorts. When she saw Tim standing over by the check-in desk she ran up to him, giving him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey beautiful! What was that for?” Tim asked, smiling.

“Maybe you’re just too hot for me to resist,” Michelle grinned, giving him a wink. “Or, maybe it was just my way of saying happy one-month anniversary to my gym buddy.”

“Well, in that case, I can’t wait to see our second anniversary,” Tim said, returning her wink. Michelle giggled before giving him a playful push. “You be good now, I’m spoken for.”

As she said it, Michelle found herself thinking of Kyle. She really wished he’d work out a little. Tim was so hot, and it would rock her world if Kyle traded some of that useless padding in for a six-pack. But it would be pointless asking, so she wasn’t going to bother trying. Besides, the last time they had sex, all Michelle had to do was picture Tim instead of Kyle and she came almost immediately.

During their workout, Michelle was so excited to show off her progress. She could bench more weight, her tummy was visibly flatter than ever before, and her form was improving. Of course, it wasn’t perfect yet, but that was fine. She loved it when Tim came up and grabbed her by the hips, or leg, or torso to correct her. His touch felt so good.

Tim’s special playlists were definitely the secret, Michelle realized as her earbuds beat out their melodies. It was so great to have good tunes as she exercised, and Tim’s selection of music was perfect. Just like Tim, she giggled to herself as she spotted him on the bench press.

Sauntering out of the locker room after her shower, Michelle hung around to wait for Tim. When he emerged in his shirt and tie, she went up, gave him another kiss on the cheek, and walked with him out to their cars. That afternoon, Tim updated her app with some new tunes, and as had become her habit over the last month, she found herself listening to it all the way home from work.

APRIL 6

At 6:15, Tim walked through the doors to the gym, where Michele was already waiting. Her skin-tight purple tank top, matching sports bra, and cute little workout shorts really showed off her rapidly improving physique. When she saw Tim come through the door, she checked to make sure the coast was clear, then strutted up to meet him. They melted into a hug as Michelle tilted her head, bringing her lips to his for a deep, passionate kiss.

“Hey gym buddy, “Michelle purred.”

"Hey sexy,” Tim responded. “That was nice.”

“I couldn’t help it. You’re making me so hot. Look at these.” Michelle pulled her shirt up to reveal the abs that were starting to build definition. “And feel how tight they are,” she added, taking his hand and placing it on her abdomen. He let his hands trace the contour, following the muscles almost an inch past the waistband of her shorts.

“Your abs are really starting to come along,” Tim acknowledged. “And so is this,” he added, grabbing Michelle’s ass. She groaned in appreciation.

Michelle was only being a tease, of course. She wouldn’t cheat on her husband, no matter how much she struggled with him lately. It felt like the more fit she became and the more she worked out to Tim’s awesome playlist app, the more disgusting Kyle’s lack of fitness became. Two nights ago he had wanted sex, and while she begrudgingly agreed, she spent the first half laying there while he just kinda poked into her, and when she finally decided to get on top and take charge, he was so unprepared for her newfound athleticism that he shot his load right away. Michelle couldn’t help but know that if she ever wanted a good fuck again, she needed a stacked partner. And she definitely wanted a good fuck again.

During her entire workout with Tim, Michelle listened to his playlist, encouraged him to just grab her to put her into positions, and got more and more turned on with every rep. By the time she hit the shower, she was so worked up that she got herself off twice as the water ran down her body.

Michelle found herself leaving her locker room at about the same time Tim was leaving his. As they came together, he gave her a slap on the ass and congratulated her on another hard workout. They held hands as they walked out the doors of the gym, where a staff member was putting up a notice indicating that the gym would be closed for a couple days later that week to update equipment.

“What’ll we do about that? Michelle asked as they strolled toward their cars. “I don’t want to miss out on time with my gym buddy.”

“I suppose,” Tim replied, “we could use the gym I’ve set up at my house. Unless you’d rather not.”

Michelle loved the idea so much that she gave him another deep kiss, right there.

APRIL 12

At 6:00, Michelle used her copy of Tim’s key to get into his house. It was a little earlier than usual, but it got her away from Kyle. He was so disgusting. The night before, he’d tried to get sex. She had to feign a headache to get out of it. He complained that she’d been having a lot of headaches lately, but it eventually got him off her back.

Michelle strutted through Tim’s house, wearing only a skimpy tank top and a pair of spandex shorts that barely covered her ass. Following the sound of a running blender, She smiled as she found Tim in the kitchen.

“Good morning stud,” Michelle purred as she walked into Tim’s kitchen. “Whatcha making?”

“Hey babe! Just whipping up a protein shake before the workout. Want some?”

“Hmmm… I bet you’d like to give me a protein shake,” Michelle said with a seductive smile. Tim could see her nipples hardening in her tank top as she walked up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a long, passionate kiss. Their tongues continued to dance against each other as Michelle felt Tim’s hands wander up to squeeze her tits, eliciting a moan into his mouth. Michelle played with Tim’s hair and groaned as she felt him grinding his hips into her, pushing his erection against her body.

A part of her wanted to drop to her knees and suck him off right then. She’d never blown him before, but she definitely thought about it. A lot. Especially as she was listening to her workout playlist, which she had to admit, wasn’t just during her workouts. Reminding herself that she was there for a purpose, she told herself that she had to fulfill that purpose before they could have any fun. So she settled for half of his real protein shake, and they got their workout started.

The workout was better than great. Michelle loved it when Tim found excuses to grope her ass or play with her tits while she worked out. It made the experience so much more fun.  There were even a couple chances for her to run her hands along his shorts, feeling his hardness beneath her fingers.

“Okay girl, we’ve gotta get to work,” Tim said, interrupting her groans as he fondled one of her tits from behind. “But before we go take our shower, we need to talk about a new set of exercises you need to get going on.”

Michelle gave him a quizzical look as Tim smiled at her.

APRIL 30

The alarm clock went off at 5:30. Michelle stirred, her naked form twisting under the sheets until she found her lover. She reached down, stroking his morning wood before going between his legs to wake him up with another blowjob.

Tim sighed, opening his eyes and smiling at the girl bobbing up and down on his cock. He reached for Michelle’s phone, opening the camera app and taking a few pictures of her as she worked her mouth up and down. Clicking the share button, he picked Kyle’s name from the contact list and added ‘Don’t worry, she’s getting breakfast in bed today’ before pressing send.

Michelle groaned on Tim’s cock when he told her he was sending some souvenirs to her hubby. She loved the new arrangement she negotiated. Kyle wanted sex all the time now that she was so toned and sexy, but she just couldn’t take it. One night she finally laid into him, and told him that she couldn’t be attracted to his fat ass. She gave him an ultimatum – if he wanted her to have sex with him, then he needed to let her fuck other men so she’d have something hot to think about while they fucked.

At first, Kyle was angry about the idea. It took a couple days, but he slowly started coming around to it. It wasn’t a perfect plan – Michelle still had to hold up her end of the bargain and give Kyle sex every so often. Still, she was sure with enough time she’d wean him off her.

During their morning workout, Michelle checked herself out in the mirror as she did squats. Not only was her form great, she decided, but exercising naked made it super easy to see her progress. This made it easy for Tim to see her progress, too. This was definitely a benefit, she thought as she leaned up against the arm press machine, feeling Tim's cock rubbing up and down along her pussy lips from behind. As great as the teasing felt though, she had to finish her workout, so she reached between her legs and guided Tim’s cock into her sopping wet pussy so they could ride out another orgasm before getting on to the rest of leg day. It really was great to have a gym buddy.

Published 
Written by ThePenisMightier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments