Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gym Buddy

"Gym stalker turns out good"

35
20 Comments 20
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Nothing I do lately seems to make me happy — unless I'm getting off. But even then, like after my snowboarding hook-up and regular doses of husband sex, I slip back into depression.

And, as I've said before, work will always suck. I’m employed by a large dental firm in the billing department and I’m due for a promotion soon but it’s dull there. Most of the women now are old and angry and the dentists and staff are either too young or simply pay me no mind. So, I’ve had no fun there lately. 

Also, because of Covid, I’ve split working days between home and the office, which I quite like. From home, I can check websites and chat with people, providing my guy doesn’t get in the way. 

The real good news is that I'm back at the gym, either the local YMCA or Planet Fitness depending on available time and my location. I have met or played with a few gym guys in the past but it’s been dull lately. It seems most older men don't go anywhere due to Covid so it’s mostly young guys looking at me or acting like douchebags. Plus, the trainers have misguided large opinions of themselves. I see the same people at the times I go but nobody talks to me. Of course, I'm wearing a mask — but, come on, my ass still looks awesome in yoga pants!

One Tuesday, I’d spent most of the day working at home and I got tired of being inside. I told my guy I was going to the gym — and I was ignored when I left. Nothing unusual there.

I didn't take a change of clothes as the showers are closed because of Covid. My plan was to workout for a couple of hours and shower at home. I was on the elliptical when a gentleman I've seen around spoke my name and told me I had a phone call.

I was confused, how did he know my name? “Excuse me?” I said but he handed me an iPhone.

“A call for you,” he said and smiled.

I put the phone to my ear,  said “Hello,” and was pleased to hear, “Hey, it’s Dan.”

Dan is a lover/dom and friend (see previous entries) and is now sixty-four years old. He’s had his ass kicked by Covid and, while I'm happy to report that he’s alive, he's not going out or wanting visitors anytime soon. That makes me sad as I do have feelings for him.

Anyway, I was so happy to hear his voice and I said, “Hey how did you—“

“The man next to you is Todd,” he cut in, “and he wants to take you home right now.”

“Um, well —“ 

“Just do as you’re told. He has something for you in his car.”

“Dan, I'm really not in the mood,” I lied.

“I’m not asking you, I'm telling you.” Typical dom. “You were supposed to have met him before with me but he was out of the country.”

“Okay, so what do you want me to do?” 

“You will be leaving with him now,” he said and ended the call. 

Todd looked at me and I handed the phone back to him. “I’ll see you in the parking lot in three minutes,” he said, pocketing the phone. “Don't make me wait any longer.” 

He had a strong accent — Austrian, I discovered later — but I was really rather shocked at this sudden turn of events. Then again, I’m always horny at the gym and… well, he wasn't unattractive by a long shot as I watched him walk away. I wiped down my machine and made for the parking lot.

I was nervous but Dan sent a text: ‘You’re gonna be happy.’ Because I tell him almost everything, that message made me feel okay, although I was in sweaty gym clothes with only a towel and water bottle. 

Todd was standing at my car. How did he know it was mine? But, before I could speak, he opened a bag and handed me a black leather collar and said, “Good, now put this on.” 

Slave was written in chrome letters and I said, “Excuse me.” 

“Put this on and follow me. Do not let any cars get between us.”

He walked off and I watched him get into a Maserati. Ah, he's rich, I thought and waited for him to lead the way. I actually felt myself getting wet; it might have been the collar or simply because I knew I would soon be having sex.

I followed him and he appeared to be heading for my house till he took a turn and led me down a road I love. I was very impressed when we rolled into his driveway and parked. He waited by the front door, opened it, and said, “Follow me.”

The house was huge, very bright, and decorated with awards and art. We walked up the stairs to a bathroom that was half the size of my house. He told me to shower and pointed to a door down the hall. “Meet me in that room when you’re dry,”  he ordered, “and keep the collar on.”

The two-headed shower was awesome and I could have stayed in there for at least another forty minutes. There was an impressive tub, too, and I was so jealous of his house. 

Down the hall, I took a few deep breaths and entered the room. I immediately saw him standing naked next to a large bed. I thought he was in his late fifties, early sixties — I still don't know — and he had thick salt and pepper hair and a very muscular body and arms. I was especially happy to see that he had a large uncut cock — and it was already erect. 

He approached me and grabbed the collar. “When I realized it was you at the gym, I knew this was going to happen. Dan tells me you’re a good girl.”

“I try,” I said and he pulled on the collar, bringing me to his face. I let him kiss me and grab my breasts.

“On the bed,” he commanded, ”with your back close to the headboard.”

Leather bracelets were attached to the bedposts and he bound my arms. “Do you like that?”

“No.” I shook my head. “ I actually like to use my hands.”

He stared. “Maybe when I say you can.”

He wasted no time licking from my neck down, muttering to himself as he sucked my nipples. When he licked and kissed every inch of my legs from my feet upwards, I got excited anticipating him going down on me. He started gently but then acted like a fat kid eating pie. When he stuck three fingers in me and moved them rapidly in and out, I came. And I mean came: I arched my back, gasped and panted, thrust my hips, and came really hard while he repeated, “Yeah, good girl…that’s a good girl.” 

Before I had finished, he crawled up my body, pinning me down, and slapped his erection on my face. His hard cock was by far his best feature and I tried to take it in my mouth but he continued slapping it on my face. “You want this? You want this cock?” he asked and I moaned and mumbled before he put the head in my mouth.

But he quickly pulled it out, teasing me, and placed his balls on my lips and told me to suck them. I licked and sucked them till they were wet and then he began feeding me his cock. I love sucking cock and I did my best to accommodate him but he got more and more brutal until I was gagging and gasping for air. 

And all he did was ask, “Is it bigger than your husband’s?” 

I managed to say, “Yes,” and he turned me over and slid his length into me from behind. He built up a rhythm and was soon pounding me. I came again but he got rougher, slapping my ass and spinning me back over. He raised my legs, put a hand around my throat, and slowly fucked me, insisting I look into his eyes. 

“You’re beautiful,” he said and drove in deep. He soon came, slumped briefly on top of me, then rolled off. “I’ve been wanting to do that for a while,” he said. “I’m sorry I missed the chance with Dan. I hope you enjoyed it. Wasn’t too rough, was I?”

I told him he really wasn't and that I appreciated it. “I’d meet you again for sure,” I said, “but I’ve gotta go now.”

As I put on my dirty gym clothes, my phone buzzed. Todd laughed when I showed him the text from Dan which simply said, Details.

He walked me to the door and I told him I lived closer than he thought. We kissed, I got in my car, then thanked Dan in a text. 

Back home, I walked around knowing my man had no idea that Todd’s cum was in me. That’s hot for me. I needed that hook up and I owe Dan for my new nearby friend.

SavageTeacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SavageTeacher

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments