Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guilty Secret(s)

"Look after her ’til I get home Pat said, so I did."

17
12 Comments 12
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Look after her ’til I get home Pat said, so I did.

I love Boobs - well actually I love all the pieces of sexy ladies. But mostly I love Boobs, of a certain type and caliber it must be said. If truth were but known’ I’m greedy and ‘picky.’

But the ones that I was being teased with right now were close to perfection. Dangly, with areola like chapel hat pegs. Solid, big, plenty to suckle on when you could reach them, which I couldn’t. 

Currently the lady they belonged to - Julie - had me embedded in her at one end and was dangling them either side of my neck. Sensuous, teasing and in time to my gentle flexing in the other end. Both of us, sap rising, close to nirvana. It broke seconds later for her and as her sex clamped down on me she took me with her as well - both of us screaming as the wave broke.

 

—- o O o —-


However - we need to go back for an hour or so. In my favourite coffee shop, I was getting a takeaway for my other half who was working all day. When who should walk in but Julie. She’d moved away from town a little while ago, but, as it turned out, was back in home for a couple of days. I got a huge hug and a kiss - this was a lady who I would take to bed in a heartbeat - and not for sleeping either. The look and the hug said it all. Reluctantly we stood back and stopped when we saw the startled look of the Coffee shop owner - a friend of us all.

I left to take the coffee back to my other half who still had about six hours of the day left to work.

As I got home my phone pinged with a message from my other half. - ‘Hello, love - Julie just came in but I’m too busy to talk or spend time with her - I’ve told her to come around later and we’ll give her super tonight - please ‘look after’ her till I get home.’ The quotes were hers.

Now I’m of an age where a little chemical help does not harm, so as to cover eventualities I popped a little blue one… Well, you never know!

 

—- o O o —-

Which is where and how I got to what was happening right now. The doorbell had rung and standing there was Julie.
“Hello, Sven - Pat said to come around and you would ‘look after’ me until she gets in.”

Jeez! That phrase again. She came in and I took her overnight bag and helped her out of her coat. The hug and kiss were longer and I was slipped a little tongue - her hand moved down between us and she squeezed my now hard cock - which instantly got harder. 

She stepped back and without breaking eye contact found my belt buckle and undid it, then without pausing slid my chinos and underwear down around my ankles. Kicking off my shoes I took up her invitation to step out of them.

FeliciaDugan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FeliciaDugan

She held me as she felt down, muttering ‘Hell, where have you been all my life…’ My knees almost gave way as she deep-throated my not inconsequential length - something few and certainly not my other half could ever do. As she did that I stripped my shirt off and it joined my chinos over the chair.

As she stood back up it was my turn to say that one of us had too much clothing on. 
Julie undid her jeans, slipped them off just leaving her undergarments on, as I undid her blouse. Her titties were stupendous, living up to everything I had once hoped they might. My turn to kneel and remove her panties revealing a beautifully trimmed and lightly furred pussy. Her nether lips red, open and very moist in anticipation. 

“Lay down on your back.” Not a suggestion more an instruction, so I did so. Scant seconds later Julie was astride me and feeding tab A into slot B. We both sighed as she slid down on top of me, easily taking my length and girth. “Oh God,” we both said at the same time. 

Reaching behind her she undid her bra and released her bounteous breasts for me to play with. And I did as she leaned forward so I could suckle them. Her pussy clenching me tightly as each little mini moment of pleasure swept through us both.

Then her piece-de-resistance - Julie leaned right forward and her breasts slid either side of my neck - sensual heaven - and it was then I started on my final movements, just wanting to reach my endgame and hoping to take her with me. Wonderfully she soared with me and her final and massive cum took me with her. In my case, I came so hard it almost hurt. 

I came back to earth to find Julie laying on tip of me, slightly teary at the magnitude of the experience. Amazingly or maybe because of the little blue pills I was still hard as I slipped out of her - rolling her over onto her knees to enter her from behind. 

“Fantastic!” She said, “Round two in my favourite position.” I held her wonderfully pendulous breasts and she said, “Oh yes, squeeze them and pull them gently.” 

So I did, as I stroked gently in and out. After a little while, I slipped out and Julie rolled on to her back, with her knees up, grabbing my cock and feeding it back into her. Julie, who’d been a dancer all her life and had once confided with both Pat and me that some of that time had been as an exotic one, held her ankles and pulled her legs high and over my shoulders. 

“Oh, Sven - so deep - fuck me hard..” 

Never one to disobey I did - deep, long, slow and very, very hard to another eventual and mind-blowing climax.

 

Published 
Written by SventheElder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments