Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Get It While You Can

"Co-workers? Who cares?"

12
2 Comments 2
8.3k Views 8.3k
804 words 804 words

We hit up a friendship as we worked at the same place, she was from India, and I was from the west coast. Both married and wishing we were not, both wanting something more that neither of us had.  Her name was Divi, and she was in an arranged marriage. Her husband lived in India but worked in Dubai. Divi had not seen him for more than a year, and as far as she was concerned, that was a good thing except that she had a four-year-old boy that never saw his dad.  

As for me, I had two kids and a wife who was tired of my working all the time, tired of my shit, and tired of me.  We had been married for sixteen years and had two teenaged boys that occupied most of her time - except on the weekends when it was my turn to be on - she would leave the house with her girlfriends for the weekend.  So I guess we never saw each other either.

Several co-workers at the office knew that Divi and I liked each other. We talked often and had fun with each other in a work kind of way. She was always so lovely and always smiling. 

A mutual friend who knew us both invited us out for drinks.  Little did either of us know she was going to leave us alone together right next to a hotel - and when it was time to go, we were both missing our cars keys finding only a note that we would get them back in the morning. 

Divi was gorgeous, and after a few drinks, she became even more attractive.  We decided to stay at the hotel, primly each getting a room and as we were walking towards our rooms, I told that I wanted her in the worst way. That made her smile, giving me the confidence to kiss her. She paused, looking a little panicked, not knowing what to make of this situation. I know she wanted to try something.  I heard the stories about how she never got love from her husband.  I knew she was a bit wild, enjoying a long night out drinking hard with her girlfriends, including trash-talking the men in the office and how fun it would be to hook up with some of the better-looking ones. I was encouraged and hungry, and that gave me confidence. I could see she was very interested in my body, which made me aroused.  

LUCIANAQUEENTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCIANAQUEENTS

We went to my room and shut the door. I took off my shirt and started kissing Divi more passionately.  I could tell she enjoyed that.  As we undressed, I started touching her body.  I wanted to touch her wet pussy and confirm that she was genuinely interested and genuinely wanting me. That would make me want her more. I took off her panties; they were soaking wet!  My dick throbbed hard with excitement.  I stuck my hands between her legs, and she squealed with excitement.  I used my fingers and massaged her clit, and she responded using her hand to guide me to the correct stroking technique. My throbbing super wet dick firmly pressed up against her thigh.  

Her body was starting to convulse, and she let out a loud gasp as an orgasm overwhelmed her.  I got on top of her and started fucking her, and she responded by begging me to cum inside her.  I started stroking faster and faster.  It just felt so good!  I stopped briefly to stroke her wet pussy, and her whole body convulsed again in a heavy orgasm and was enough to drain me.  I blew my stack and filled her with my very best homemade!  It felt so good to gorge myself with this beautiful woman.

After a few minutes, she gave this incredibly intriguing look and proclaimed that she never had been this nasty before, and she loved it!  She had had sex with her husband only to get pregnant.  Now she had sex for pleasure and she loved it  - she loved it.  Our next sexual experience was even better.  The monster came out.  The moment we were alone she ripped my clothes off.  Sucked my dick till I came hard in her mouth giggling as she swallowed, semen dribbling down her cheeks.  Then she opened for a hard pounding submitting to every stroke wanting more. 

We had one more utterly thrilling sexual experience before she told me she had to move to Dubai.  Her husband, I don’t know-how, found out about us and forced her and her son to move away from her parents to Dubai.  We still correspond by email and social media, and we still laugh about the experience.  In the end, we both know that it was just great sex!

 

Published 
Written by Sneakyc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments