Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gemma

"Lucy helped Gemma find feelings she never knew she had."

11
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Gemma was up out of bed at 6.30, as usual, every morning, she got showered and kissed her husband goodbye as she headed off to her shop. She ran her own small art dealing business on the south coast just outside Brighton.

She was a very quiet person, laid back and down to earth in her private life, but more outgoing almost ruthless in her work life. She had done well for herself building up a successful business, and she was still only thirty-five. She was very happily married to Dominic who she was devoted to, as was he to her. They had an amazing sex life so neither of them would have ever dreamed of cheating on one another. That was until Gemma had to go away for a couple of days for an art exhibition.

Gemma was awake extra early. Because she would be away for three days, she wanted to make love with Dominic before she left, and as they rarely went a day without having sex she couldn't leave without having him fuck her, she showered and packed a bag, and got ready for the trip to London for the exhibition.

Dominic drove Gemma to the station, on the way they picked up Lucy, Gemma's assistant who worked at the shop. Gemma needed her on the trip just for some assistance and also company. Lucy was twenty-five, very beautiful, with long dark thick curly hair, and lovely brown eyes, and very petite, but with fairly large breasts. She was a very bubbly girl with lots of energy and an all-round likable person with a great personality.

They arrived at Lucy's flat, beep beep went the hooter on Dominic's car to let Lucy know they were outside. Lucy came running out smiling and waving to Gemma and Dominic as she was always happy and smiling. 

"Morning," Lucy said in a cheerful voice.

Gemma replied, "Morning Lucy, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, I'm excited, haven't been to London for a while," Lucy said.

Once on the train they relaxed and talked about the work they had to when they arrived, which wouldn't be too hard and most of the trip would be free time. They arrived at London Victoria station and then got a taxi to the hotel.

That afternoon they spent working as they were visiting the exhibition the next day. Their work was done by 7pm and they decided to go out for some dinner and a couple of drinks. All evening Gemma noticed the attention that Lucy got from men looking at her, with her natural beauty most men couldn't help but stare at her. But Lucy never noticed, ever! Because being gay, she only had eyes for women.

Gemma lay awake that night as she looked at Lucy in the bed next to her, feeling a little envious of the attention Lucy got that night. She thought she wasn't as attractive as Lucy, she was older, a little chubby, and just had it in her mind she wasn't beautiful. But then her mind rested easier as her thoughts turned to Dominic. As long as she had him everything was ok, and he always told her how beautiful she was to him, and drifted off to sleep.

The next day they went off to the exhibition, they got back to the hotel by lunchtime. Gemma was pleased with the exhibition. Over lunch, they talked about what they would that evening and decided they would go out of the hotel for dinner. They had the afternoon spare and Gemma said, "what will you do this afternoon Lucy?"

she replied, "I'm going to go for a walk and see some sights."

Gemma said, " I'm going back to the room."

Gemma lay on the bed and could just feel her eyes getting a little heavy, she dozed for about ten minutes. When she woke from her nap she felt incredibly horny, she lay there trying to steer her mind to other things but to no avail. There was a fire between her legs that needed dealing with, as she knew the feeling all too well, and knew when she felt like this she needed sex. But her husband wasn't around, so she would have to satisfy herself. Lucy had only been gone for about fifteen minutes so she knew she had plenty of time.

Gemma put her hands up under her dress, her thumbs hooked into the top of her knickers and she pulled them down to her ankles, she used her feet to free herself of her very wet panties. She eased one then two fingers into her aching hole, she carried on slowly at first and then faster, plunging her fingers into herself. She then stripped naked, before returning her hand to her pussy, this time on her clit, rubbing it furiously with one hand and the other hand rubbing and pinching her hard erect nipples.

Gemma was almost at the point of orgasm when suddenly the room door opened, Lucy had come back early. Lucy just stood there gazing at her and said, "wow."

Gemma stood up quickly holding her dress over the front of herself trying hopelessly to conceal her naked body. She ran into the bathroom, saying loudly, "NO NO this is so embarrassing."

Lucy said quickly, "It's ok Gemma don't worry about it."

The bathroom door closed behind Gemma, after about five minutes, Lucy knocked on the door and asked if she was ok.

Gemma answered, "yes I'm ok I will be out in a moment."

The door opened and Gemma stepped out, she had been crying, Lucy hugged her and said, "please don't be embarrassed I do it all the time," to try and reassure her.

Later that evening they went out for dinner, Gemma trying to forget about what had happened, but Lucy couldn't get the image of Gemma masturbating out of her head, she couldn't say anything but she had got very aroused at the image and was still aroused now.

TsQueenXSelfsuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsQueenXSelfsuck

When they got back to the hotel room Gemma said, "we had better get some sleep we have an early start in the morning." But sleep was the last thing on Lucy's mind. It would be a gamble but thought she would seize the moment and walked over to where Gemma was standing, she smiled at her then hugged her. Gemma thought she was just trying to make her feel better about earlier. They looked into each other's eyes, Gemma with a slightly confusing look on her face. Then Lucy put her lips towards Gemma's and kissed her.

"Lucy what are you doing?" Gemma said.

She replied, "It's ok Gemma just go with it, I want you."

Gemma didn't know what to do or say, her mind was spinning with mixed emotions, she had often wondered what sex with another woman would be like, and she wanted it now with Lucy. But how could she cheat on Dominic?

Gemma gave in! She couldn't help herself and started kissing Lucy passionately. She responded and began to undress Gemma quickly, their passion running away with them, once Lucy had Gemma naked she undressed herself, again very quickly as she couldn't wait to make love with Gemma.

"You're so beautiful and sexy," Lucy said.

"You too," was the reply from Gemma in a nervous voice.

Lucy pushed Gemma onto the bed and lay on top of her, they gazed into each other's eyes, their breathing was heavy and their hearts thumping. With their hands exploring each other's bodies, Gemma embraced the situation she was in, a situation she had never been in before, and placed her hand on Lucy's vagina. She looked into her beautiful eyes, and plunged two fingers into Lucy's very wet, hungry hole, the lust in her eyes told Gemma that Lucy loved the feeling of her touch.

Lucy started to move down gemma's body, licking her hard erect nipples, then further down until she was met with her pussy, the scent was driving Lucy wild with lust, she then placed a couple of fingers into Gemma's inviting pussy and licked her clit, Gemma let out a loud groan. She couldn't believe how good this felt, she thought Dominic made her feel good but Lucy was making her feel like she never had before.

Gemma was now lost in the erotic passion taking over her, she had all but forgotten about her husband, as she looked down at Lucy with her tongue lapping furiously at her now swollen clit, and fingers plunging deeper and deeper into her pussy. Gemma had her hands in Lucy's thick dark curly hair, holding her head down in between her wide open legs, she could feel her orgasm rising, getting closer and closer begging Lucy not to stop. Lucy had no intention of stopping until she reached her goal.

Seconds later Gemma screamed, "oh fuck Lucy I'm going to cum, please make me cum".

And cum she did. "Oh my god," Gemma shouted as a powerful orgasm swept through her convulsing body. Gemma had never felt anything like that before.

They lay next to each other for a few seconds just staring at each other, before Gemma started to play with Lucy's pussy, the wet sloppy sounds filled the room as Gemma started to rub and finger Lucy's aching hungry vagina harder and faster. Lucy was moaning very loudly, digging her nails into Gemma's back, she wanted to cum but at the same time didn't want what she was feeling to stop, but there was no stopping it. Her orgasm approached, making Lucy dig her nails even further into Gemma's back, Lucy screamed, "FUCK FUCK FUCK OH YES," as an intense orgasm swept through her like a tidal wave.

The bed was very wet from their pussy juices, so they moved onto the other bed, where they just laid holding each other. Lucy was on cloud nine, but Gemma had the feeling of what had she done, not only had she betrayed her husband, but was also confused as she never thought she could do what she had just done with another woman. But there were no regrets from Gemma because the way Lucy had made her feel. Like she never had before.

The next morning they were up early to catch the train home, they never spoke much about the night before, only to tell each other how wonderful it was and how they made each other feel, and there were no regrets from either of them. On the train, Gemma sat deep in thought about whether she should tell Dominic what had happened. Either live with the guilt and keep quiet or tell him. 'How can I?' She thought. It could mean the end of her marriage, or on the other hand, he may not mind being as it was with another woman. Either way, she had a big decision to make.

The train pulled into Brighton station, it was a journey Gemma didn't want to end because it meant she was home to her husband and had to face him. They got into a taxi and dropped Lucy off first, they said their goodbyes, with Lucy giving Gemma a loving warm smile. Then Gemma was on her way home.

Walking through the front door Dominic came up to her, they kissed and hugged. Gemma was about to tell him, but then stopped herself and thought, 'maybe I will one day or not.'

                 
                                                 THE END 
 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by jbkb1972
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments