Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun After Volleyball With My Sister-in-Law

"The beginning of a deeper relationship with my sister-in-law"

30
7 Comments 7
39.6k Views 39.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
I have been married to my wife for over five years now. Shortly after we were engaged, I started to notice that her sex drive wasn't what it used to be. She chalked it up to stress, and said there was nothing I needed to worry about. I couldn't see how our sex life would be reduced to this, unless she was right about what was causing the issue.

Now, five years later, apparently the stress has only become worse - or at least I guess that's the case, if you make a direct correlation between my sex life and her level of stress. It has become so bad that she has decided that she doesn't even want me to touch her. I suppose I should have seen it coming, but apparently I was a little naive.

This is where my sister-in-law, Ashley, comes in; Ashley is married to my wife's brother, and was apparently having some of the same issues that I have been having, although I didn't know it. It is hard to believe that she isn't able to get any from her husband, because she is amazingly hot. Ashley is a 5'2" redhead who is a former All-American gymnast. To say that she is petite would not do her justice - not only that, but she dresses in a way that turns heads.

Now, I'm not a bad looking guy either. I'm a former All-District football player who continues to lift weights and run three or four times a week. I am 5'11", with good tone and muscle mass throughout. I have brown hair, brown eyes, and one heck of a smile... or at least that's what I've been told!

Ashley and I have been friends pretty much ever since I married my wife, and over the years we have been more than a little friendly. We used to flirt back and forth all of the time when I first got married. Unfortunately, Ashley was not what I would call subtle. Not a big deal - unless you are not subtle enough around your mother-in-law and she decides to put a stop to all of that... which she did, until last year.

I have been playing on the same volleyball team for years, and last year one of the girls on our team decided that she would like to take some time away from volleyball. This left us down a player, and I asked my sister-in-law if she would like to play. My team does really well most of the time, however our main goal at volleyball is to drink and have fun. 

The first couple of weeks were pretty much normal . She was just another volleyball player on our team. She would have a couple of drinks and play volleyball and go home. On the third week things changed. I was buying drinks and shots for the whole team. It was obvious that Ashley had too much to drink, and I wasn’t about to let her drive home that way. Unfortunately, the bar at the courts closed before she was ready to drive home. After we left she tried to convince me that she was fine to drive home, but I knew she wasn’t, so I invited her over to my truck to blow into the breathalyzer that I keep in there.

It was approaching midnight, and we all wanted to go home, but she blew into the breathalyzer. The screen read 1.6 BAC, or blood alcohol content. We sat there for another thirty minutes, and then she blew again.

Jessie_J
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessie_J

This time it was down to a 1.4 BAC. While we sat there and talked she was becoming more friendly, and as she blew into the breathalyzer the second time she leaned forward and placed her hand on my throbbing cock. Soon, I started to massage her breasts, and then we started to make out. I could taste the UV Blue and Sprite on her lips. It tasted so sweet - maybe even a little sweeter, given that I was in the process of living out one of my fantasies!

As we continued to make out, she reached in and pulled my seven inch cock from my shorts and began to stroke it. I was rock hard by this point. I removed her shirt, and her small little B-cup breasts popped out. They were amazing, perfect and perky in every way, and she didn’t need a bra as they stood firm and high all on their own. Much different than my wife’s DDD’s, which sagged a little due to the kids that we'd had. I began to suck on her eraser-sized nipples and she threw her head back and thrust her pussy toward my cock. My hand wrapped around her leg and up toward the bottom of her ass. I could feel the heat of her pussy through her shorts. She kept rocking her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy on my hand with each movement, her moans coming more rapidly and her breathing more deep. Then she began to shudder in total bliss, and she had her first orgasm at the touch of my hand.

She straightened up in the passenger seat of my truck and grabbed the breathalyzer. She was still really drunk, and I still was not going to put her on the road, but it was now 1:30 in the morning on a week night. I called a buddy to help me get her home. When he arrived he took her car, and I drove Ashley home. I guess to thank me she decided she should give me a blowjob. She leaned over in the seat and licked me from balls to tip. She then engulfed my dick with her mouth. All the way in I went, deep into her throat as she slid my cock in and back out. She then placed her hand at the base of my cock and stroked it as she sucked the upper half, picking up the pace.

She didn’t live far from the courts, so I was sure that she wasn’t going to get me to shoot my load before we arrived. I believe she could tell that as well, so she then took her free hand and placed her fingers on my asshole. She began to apply pressure, and I tightened just a little bit; no one had ever tried to finger me there before. She continued to apply pressure, and began to hum on my cock. I slowly relaxed, and she got her tiny little finger in my back door. She was now picking up the pace on my cock and working my hole in rhythm. It was not long before I shot a load that no one would have been able to handle! She swallowed as much as she could, but some ended up on her face, and on her shorts as well. Just then we arrived at her home. She wiped her face on my shirt, got her keys from my buddy, and went inside. My buddy got in my truck took one look at me; he smiled as he saw all of the cum, but didn’t say a word.

Volleyball just became a lot more interesting, and I can’t wait for next week!

Published 
Written by Bearsfan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments