Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday At Sam's

"Sam goes home to tell his wife about his office fling."

47
6 Comments 6
2.0k Views 2.0k
922 words 922 words

It’s been two weeks since I last left Alex panting and desperate in my office.

She’s eager to please, that slut, but I’m getting tired of the doe-eyed stares across the corridor. Her need for recognition turned me on at first, even if I never let her see it — but as the weeks stretch on and the end of her internship draws closer, I’m finding myself picturing the next tight girl that might bend herself over my desk.

Alex will get her recommendation letter in the end. So will the next girl that opts for discipline lessons. Fucking pretty little things is only half the draw: The power of it, knowing that I alone have the ability to break these women down, is what keeps me coming to work every morning.

The thought of having a new girl to play with gets me hard, and I wonder for a moment if I should call Alex in and fuck her until she’s raw before I leave for the day.

But it’s 5 pm on Friday, and I need to get home. I tuck my wallet into my pocket, drape my coat over an arm, and scan my eyes across my desk for anything I might’ve left behind. My gaze stops at the photo of my wife I’ve placed beside my computer.

Sophie.

It’s a good photo of her. Her dark hair is falling over her shoulders, and her blue eyes are locked into the camera. The white shirt she’s wearing is nearly transparent; the sun has filtered through it, and the curve of her waist is just visible behind the fabric. She’s biting her lip slightly, a tic she’s had as long as I’ve known her that leaves her mouth pouty and pink.

I need to get home.

She’s there as I step through the front door of our flat. She’s got two glasses of wine ready, and hands me one as I’m slipping off my jacket.

I lean over and kiss her hard, running a hand across the small of her back. She mumbles a soft, “Hi” into my mouth. I pull back and look her over. She’s wearing a t-shirt of mine with nothing underneath it, her uniform on a Friday evening.

“Long day?” she asks.

“Nothing worse than usual,” I tell her. “New interns coming in next week, so I’ve been preparing for that.”

Her eyebrows raise. “So no more Alex?”

I nod, and she grins at me. “You liked that one,” she whispers. “I’m surprised you didn’t try to get her on board permanently.”

EmilyJons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyJons

This is a game we’ve played for years. I knew in university that one woman was never going to be enough to keep me satisfied, and Sophie has never met someone she wasn’t willing to fuck. It was an easy agreement for both of us.

What I didn’t expect was how much she’d like to hear the details, or how much she’d encourage me to chase after the girls coming through the firm. The power of it — that she’d still be the one I come home to at the end of the day, even after I was done shoving some poor slut’s face into the sofa in my office — was something she got off on.

“There are three new girls starting Thursday,” I tell her. “I’ll send you their headshots once we get them sorted out. Maybe you can pick the next one.”

Sophie grins. The last three girls she’s picked have all looked a bit like her, and while she’s never admitted it, I know she does it intentionally as an attempt to show me who’s in charge.

She steps towards me and coyly lifts up the base of the t-shirt she’s wearing. She pitches her voice up slightly and pouts at me. “I’ve been hoping you might offer me some guidance, Sam, I really don’t know how I’ll even get ahead in this industry,” she murmurs. “Do you think you can show me?”

I grab her by the hair and pull her towards our bedroom. “I don’t know if you’ve got what it takes just yet,” I say.

She pulls the shirt off and lays down across our bed on her front. There’s a vibrator on the side table; she was clearly on edge before I got home.

I push her into the bed and climb on top of her. She’s already unbuttoning my trousers and sliding down the zipper, running a hand across my hard cock.

I slide two fingers inside of her, she’s already dripping wet. “Show me what you can do,” I say.

Sophie takes my cock in her hand and slowly strokes it before pulling me inside of her. She wraps her legs around my back and pushes against me, thrusting slowly. I move a hand to her neck and push her hard into the bed.

Sophie rocks her hips and grinds her clit against me. I tighten my grip on her neck and she gasps, her pussy throbbing as I thrust deeper into her.

I pull out of her and stroke my cock. She knows exactly what I want and slides down the bed, opening her mouth for me. I unload over her face, cum dripping down her cheek and into her hair.

“That’s a good girl, Soph.”

Published 
Written by BunnysConsirquences
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments