Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden

"Not even my boyfriend of six years has ever made me do that!"

43
20 Comments 20
29.2k Views 29.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I am a good girl. I work really hard academically; I get top marks. I do my best not to judge others. I’m ethical and modest. I don’t break laws, I don’t even illegally download. And I would never, ever even think of cheating on my boyfriend of six years.

That was until I met you.

You were tall, strong, fit and healthy. You cared about your physique. Your smile was bright and it made my stomach erupt in butterflies. And your accent. Oh I am such a sucker for a nice accent and yours was so unique that I couldn’t tell where it was from. Wherever it was, it was slowly evolving into Australian, it was somewhere between the two.

My instant attraction to you took me by great surprise. I hadn’t even looked at other men in that way since my boyfriend came into my life. Not in six years had anyone else triggered a tingling sensation in between my thighs like you did the day I was introduced to you. Even more surprising, you were forty-eight.

I was twenty-three. 

You were old enough to be my father (although I kept reminding myself that you were in fact several years younger than my father). You even had a son only two years younger than I.

I tried eagerly to push such thoughts out of my mind. It was difficult, especially given that I was on a internship in outback New South Wales, living on a former sheep station, and in the middle of nowhere. I was a two and a half hour drive from the nearest town, no TV, no radio and no internet. Only six other people lived on the station; I was to be here for six months.

Sometimes I felt lonely. I missed my boyfriend, I missed being touched. In my lunch breaks I would return to my little house at the bottom end of the house paddock to relieve the tension. My little house was the furthest away from anyone elses’ living quarters so it was quite private, except when other volunteers were visiting. They stayed in the rooms attached to my building. Only the homestead was near me where you lived.

The weather was always scorching. As soon as I returned inside, I unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor, I uncliped my bra and slide my panties off to join the dress, allowing the cool breeze from the air con to flow over my body. My nipples got hard and erect.

I lay naked on my bed and fondled my breasts. I ran my fingers down my body. I closed my eyes and with one hand cupping a breast the other teasingly found its way to my mound. I closed my eyes but it’s not my boyfriend I see. It’s you, with your soft hands and blue grey eyes. I imagin your hot breath on my thighs and your soft finger rubbing my petals making me as wet as I am now. I can feel your finger slide in with ease, as it is now, sliding in and out, your thumb on my clit rubbing me slowly, as I do now. I feel two fingers slide in now pumping me faster, as I am now, your thumb rubbing my clit in time with your fingers, like I do now. My back arches, I can feel you reach deeper, my body is paralysed as I imagine your tongue on my bud and I cum, feeling the wet flow down onto my arse hole.

I feel embarrassed that I could have such thoughts of a man twenty-five years my senior, but I quickly make some lunch and head back to work. Your desk is at the opposite end of the hallway to mine. I sit at my desk and watch you in your dirty old Akubra for a few moments, conscious of how moist I am still and that you did that to me but you don’t even know it.

We became quite good friends. I would help you to do the fence check run around the property in the mornings or the animal feed run in the evenings. We had some great conversations whilst driving. You were new to this outback life too which helped us connect. You were very caring of me, as though I was a daughter to you. I didn’t flirt, we just got along really, really well.

I never had any intention to let you know what you did to me. It was just too off limits and I am shy! For a few months it was just myself and my forbidden dirty thoughts of you.

Then that fateful night came. A fellow colleague was really stressed and upset about a meeting she had just had with her boss. Friends of hers were visiting and the night became loose and loud very fast. We had made sangria as a test run for her partner's birthday coming up. It was so strong but flowly rapidly and free throughout the night.

You were sitting beside me on the end of their dining table and without even thinking about it, my feet were gliding over your legs. You looked at me surprised, I flashed you a smile, blushed and kept on rubbing as discreetly as I could in my intoxicated state. If anyone saw, we would both be in a whole lot of trouble.

To my delighted surprise I soon felt your toes gliding up on my smooth skin. Butterflies erupted in my stomach again and I could feel myself getting wet. For the next few hours, late into the night we teased each other with forbidden looks and secret caresses.

Finally people began to move off to their rooms for the evening. You offered to walk me home because we lived so close to each other and I hadn’t brought a torch. We said our goodbyes and as soon as you and I were in the shadows beyond the house you pulled me against your body and kissed me with such passion. We were barely even fifty metres from the house, if anyone had had sober eyes or flicked a torch in our direction looking for their own way home we would have been caught, but I did not care.

Aliss2023
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliss2023

Bonus of older man #1: He really knew how to kiss a lover. I could feel your hardness through your jeans as you pulled me closer, my knees grew weak at the thought of touching it.

You held my hand and kissed my fingers as we walked home in the moonlight. At my door, I was elated and horny, but also felt confused about what I was doing. I thought of my boyfriend but the thought quickly passed when you whispered, "Can I come inside?” Then you flashed me your dazzling smile.

All thoughts of my boyfriend fled as I looked into your eyes with lust and gave a sly smile. With one hand I led you into my room and pushed you against the wall. I pinned your arms above your head and made you swear not to move them until I gave permission. I kissed you hard, my lips moving across your neck, nibbling at your ear lobes, biting gently whilst my hands unbuttoned your shirt and threw it to the floor. I unbuckled your belt to release your hard cock and your pants fell to your ankles. With your hands still above your head I left a trail of soft kisses down your chest, pausing to lick and suck on your nipples, gradually I kissed you lower and lower. I stared up into your eyes as I reached closer to where you ached for me to be. Your cock was fully at attention, it looked glorious in the dim light of the lamp, I so wanted it there and then but I did not give in.

My lips kissed your thighs, my fingers caressed your ass, and I kissed your balls just once but continued down your thighs and along the muscle tone of your legs. Your chest was heaving, your eyes closed, and the head of your member glistening already. I stood. Making sure you did not move your arms, I moved back so you could see all of me and slid my panties off from under my dress. I hung them on your cock. You shuddered.

I turned around and slipped my dress to the floor, reached behind and unclasped my bra. I stood before you naked. I gazed at your delicious body. I came into you close and placed my now moist pussy directly above your cock. It touched me lightly, tickled, rubbed gently on my clit, I could feel myself cumming already. I’d never been so responsive, so easily. We both moaned in agony. How much longer would I torture you so? Not long I didn’t think, I could scarcely handle it now too.

I rubbed your head along the length of my wet pussy, pushed it gently inside just slightly. The sensation was paralysing, I couldn’t take it anymore! Neither could you.

You swept me up in your strong arms, I wrapped my legs around your waist as you pushed my back against the wall with your hands cupping my ass. You thrust yourself into me again and again and I bounced on your cock. My back arched as I could feel my body seizing with pleasure. You could reach even deeper now. We both cried out in delight as both my orgasm and you exploded within me, my juices running the length of your cock and onto the floor. Bonus of older man #2: Experience..

We were a mess, so I pushed you onto the bed and straddled you backward so you could watch my ass as I cleaned you up with my tongue. I licked the cum off your cock like I were eating an ice cream and flicked the head and swallowed you so I could feel you go hard again in my mouth. You grabbed my ass closer to your face, tickled me with your fingers and licked my swollen soaking pussy clean. But it wasn’t working. Each caress of your tongue on my bud made me cum even more and again I could feel myself seizing up again. Wave after wave of orgasm rushed over me and with each one I squirted in a gush into your mouth and over your body. My boyfriend had never done that to me before.

This was incredible. I’d never experienced anything like it. I had to see your face.

You rolled me over onto my back and kissed me like a real lover. You held your face close to mine, smiling that wickedly handsome smile with two fingers rubbing my clit furiously but methodically. I could not contain myself. You could tell and kept your gaze on me. The pressure inside was building again, my back arched, my insides clenched, I screamed, I was squirting again on to your hand and uncontrollable pleasure and orgasms waved over me twice, three, four times at least I couldn’t think straight enough to keep count.

We weren’t done.

I clambered onto all fours. My pussy throbbing in a good way. You climbed behind me, caressed my back with your soft hands, cupped my breasts and slid inside me once more. I gasped as I felt you slide in. you began slow, teasing me again, I tried to push myself against you to make you go harder but you wouldn’t let me. It was agony, so I screamed “fuck me!” and on my command you drove into me harder and harder each time. I rubbed my clit and you thrust inside me, cumming again. I yelled out. This time I could feel you begin to seize, you grabbed my ass tight and I felt you fill me up inside again. Bonus of older man #3: Vasectemy =I can feel him cum inside me without making babies.

I had never experienced anything like this. I didn’t know I could ever feel like that.

We fell into each other’s arms and instantly fell asleep together.

Authors Note: Based on true events, more to come...

Published 
Written by Rose1403
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments