Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally Football Season

"fun"

22
3 Comments 3
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
While I normally have to wait until the weekend to have any real fun, I got an early gift called “Thursday Night Football”. The Patriots were on TV and just when I thought it was going to be a dull evening at home, I received a text from my man telling me that he and his son were taking off to see the Patriots game at the stadium.

I couldn't wait to get out of work since I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I needed to be fucked not kissed or cuddled. When I say I needed to be fucked, I mean really fucked good! I got home and turned on the computer and logged on to my favorite website and narrowed down my choices for my date for the evening. After about a half hour of looking through my friends list, I decided on to my lucky date, Ron.

I chose Ron for a few reasons. The first reason is I have been watching him stroke on cam for a while now and he has a huge cock with large hanging balls. Ron also was one city over from where I live. Normally I would not go out with someone so close to home; however, when we had chatted he was very sweet but also was very graphic telling me actually what he would do to me. Ron was sixty-one which I liked a lot since I am attracted to older men. It also seemed like Ron was online a lot stroking his cock and in need a good fuck.

He couldn't believe that we were finally going to meet. We picked a time about one hour from when I had contacted him to meet up at a local coffee shop. I showered and shaved so my pussy was nice and bald for him and dressed down just wearing jeans and a jersey with nothing underneath.

I went to the coffee shop and ordered my coffee and waited at a table for him. He walked in smiling as if he had won the lottery. He ordered his coffee and sat with me. He was as perverted in person as he was online but he was also much funnier in person. He made me laugh and he complimented me a lot. When I told him we would have until the end of the football game which started in less than an hour, he said, “Well let’s go.”

I followed him to his house. Once we got inside he headed right up the stairs and into the kitchen. He offered me a wine, which I took. He then led me into the living room. Upon seeing the chair he cammed from, I said, “There’s where I watch you!”

He said, “Yes, and this is a good place from which we can start.”

He dropped his pants and motioned me to the cam area. The website that we use and on which I had met him, was up on the computer. He turned on the cam and I knelt before him. He unleashed the “monster”. His big girthy cock flopped out in front of me and I began to try to gobble it down.

ViolettMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettMoon

He had me look into the camera and give my name and admit that I was cheating on my husband.

As I sucked his cock he made me repeat, how I was cheating on my husband. I looked at the numbers of people on the site that were viewing our cam and as I continued to suck him we raced to the top of the viewership list. As he fed me his cock, he made me lick his giant balls. He knew what made me tick. He again reminded the viewers of who I was and reminded me my husband would not approve that I was there.

I was so wet now. I took off my shirt showing off my breasts as I continued to suck him. Ron told me to suck it and take it deep many times. He told me to gaze straight into the camera. At about twelve minutes, he came all over my face. Some of his load got in my eyes which kind of burned. He held my hair and showed the camera the mess he made and told everyone he was now going to his room to fuck this married slut. I stood up and he undressed me and said goodbye.

When the camera was off he apologized if he over-stepped his boundaries. I said, “No.”

He offered me a towel to wipe my face off. He led me upstairs to his bed which we climbed on to. He began to lick and finger my already drenched pussy. We put the game on to see how far along it was. It was just after half time.

He pulled me on top of him in a 69 position and he went to town as I jerked and sucked his cock until it was hard again. He said he was going to fuck me and if he was hurting me or doing something that I didn't like to let him know.

Ron was defiantly an old pervert and sexual deviant. We started in the missionary position. This then led to my legs being over his shoulders and almost over my head. He pounded me deep with his big cock at different speeds. He would give me an occasional reminder that I should take it and that my husband doesn't go that deep. I came a few times.

He then had me move me into at many different positions from riding him to doggy style. He finally came all over my ass and lower back. We laid there in silence for a while and I thought he had fallen asleep since most men do.

As I dressed we chatted about a possible meeting again. Luckily for me, it was not too far from where I lived, so I could get home shower and change way before my men came home from the game.

I didn't hear them come in since I was so exhausted and sexually fulfilled for the night. I can’t wait until hockey season starts, knowing that he has season tickets and will go to many games!
Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments