Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Or Reality?

"Is this an awakening?"

26
19 Comments 19
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

My pussy throbbed with excitement and I felt my wetness grow as I read the message detailing exactly what he wanted to do with me when we met. I felt a stab of excitement and then shook my head, trying to clear my head of thoughts, and that made my long blonde hair glisten in the sun.

It all started innocently enough when we agreed to meet up for a coffee date. A couple of hours together and obviously just enough time for a chat.

The day before, I was so nervous and thought several times of cancelling as I didn't know if I could actually do this. My head was filled with a range of thoughts about how things could go. Would he like me or would he just walk away? Would I like him in person? These feelings and thoughts kept surfacing so I tried to keep them from taking over by busying myself with baking. I needed to do something with my hands as I was concerned about the sexual thoughts and worries about whether he would want me, going through my mind. Eventually, everyone else in the house was fast asleep and I continued to wander around the house tidying things that I had already tidied. I finally went up to bed and my thoughts of touching him, caressing him, and awakening his desire continued to keep me awake for the majority of the night. I lay tossing and turning in my double bed feeling aroused.

 

I was up early and took my two dogs for a walk. I noticed that my female dog seemed to know that I was distracted and she was behaving badly. I realised I needed to focus my thoughts on the task at hand. I walked quickly and didn't complete the usual route as I wanted to get home where I could sit and think about the plans for the day in a more relaxed manner.

Once home, I fed the dogs and made myself a drink, and snuggled up on the sofa with a dog. I sat assessing the plans we had made and was wondering what the outcome could be. Would we get on as well in the flesh or had this just been some crazy kind of dream?

The house was quiet around me, and my thoughts went to all the messages and photos that we had exchanged in the brief time we had been chatting. I reread some and wondered how I had dared write and send some of these very personal sexual thoughts to what was effectively a stranger. But he didn't feel like a stranger. It felt like very early on in the conversation there had been a meeting of minds. A crazy feeling that maybe this guy may just get me.

A text message jolted me back to reality, and I responded saying, “It’s not long now, I just can’t wait” feeling a little excited because I knew he was on his way. I could hear my partner stirring in the bedroom above and knew it was only a matter of time before I would have to act normally.

My daughter Jenny came downstairs and sat on the other sofa asking about my plans for the day. I replied that I would be meeting a group of friends in Doncaster today for lunch. Shortly afterwards my partner Mike came downstairs too. And whilst Jenny and Mike were engaged in discussion I cooked them breakfast. While cooking my thoughts wandered to how our meeting would go. Would he kiss me? Would he hug me? How do people greet for the first time? And suddenly I wasn't sure what the right thing was to do. Enough thinking on that now. I made Jenny and Mike sausage sandwiches. I felt nervous and didn't think I could eat.  I called them for their breakfast and went upstairs for a shower. During my shower I thought of him running his hands all over me as if he was washing me, soaping up my breasts and my nipples hardened with that thought. I drew my breath in sharply as I felt my pussy begin to get wetter at that thought.

I shook my head and tried to clear my mind. I washed my hair and once I had finished washing myself all over I realised my nipples still remained hard. I quickly rinsed myself off and got out of the shower, wrapping myself up in a fluffy towel.

I really wanted to wear something sexy for him but I had to remember to stick to the casual way I usually dressed when meeting up with friends. “Don't do anything out of character, you need to avoid suspicion.” His words echoed in my mind.

I sat down to dry my long blonde hair and was half way through when my hairdryer stopped working, so now my hair would also be a bit of a mess. This wasn't how I had planned this in my head. Should I just cancel? But that wouldn't be fair as he would be halfway there already. I decided that maybe a walk to the train station would calm my nerves. I had been messaging him all morning telling him how nervous and excited I was. At this point I wondered if I should just not go..... but would I forever be asking myself “what if”. I said goodbye to my family and left to make the thirty-five-minute walk.

Arriving at the train station prompted a renewed attack of nerves. Should I go? I sat waiting for the train to arrive - I was almost fifteen minutes early. The platform was quiet with only one other person waiting for the train. I passed some time rereading some of my messages from him where he described in detail what he would like to do when we had some time alone together. This left me with a sudden wetness below and the thought “I just have to meet him, I can do this.”

The train arrived and I got on. I messaged him to say I was on the train, then tilted my head back slightly while I thought of the things we had discussed... my cheeks reddened as I blushed while thinking of pictures of his cock.

Oops,  hurry up we are at my stop. I rushed to grab my handbag and go. I had to head towards the exit and to where we had agreed to meet. I messaged him saying “I am here, where are you?” And waited only a few moments before a reply came, “To the left of the shopping centre entrance.”

I could hardly breathe, he was less than fifty metres away. And without thinking my legs moved in his direction. He looked gorgeous, I took a long hard look, his hair was greying and his eyes were intense. I really wanted a long slow kiss hello but that's definitely not what a first meeting is about.  I got a quick hello kiss which made me tingle all over. (Try not to be so nervous was what I kept telling myself) And then we put our masks on and walked together, at times so close we were almost touching, to find a coffee shop in the Frenchgate centre as we had planned.

UrSecretTreasure
Online Now!
Lush Cams
UrSecretTreasure

The queue for Costa was long but we decided to wait. I was conscious of him standing behind me, and a bit to the side so we could speak to one another. His hand occasionally touched me very gently which caused ripples of desire to course through my body. I could feel his body as it got closer and gently touched mine. I can't remember the words we exchanged at that point but I do remember the thoughts I had drifting through my mind.

I liked knowing he was right behind me, feeling his touch, he could whisper in my ear and tell me what he wanted to do to me, or he could just bend me over and take me right now. I was his. I felt my pussy tightening and getting wet in anticipation and my nipples seemed to have hardened too at that thought. A mmmmm escaped my mouth thankfully muffled by the mask.

 

“You can go in now, make sure to sanitise first,” the Costa staff member disturbed my thoughts and I realised where I was. Oh dear, I really need to concentrate on what we are doing. He asked what I would be having and I chose a latte. He was still standing close behind me, touching me lightly at times with his hand.

And I knew ... I had to have something cold as I felt like I was burning up inside. 'Can I have a peach iced tea instead please?'

He ordered and paid for our drinks and we stood waiting briefly for them. Every time I looked at him I just wanted to kiss him and taste him.

We got our drinks and found a table. All the time I was wishing there was a booth so we could sit together, closer so we could touch. But there were just a couple of tables with chairs. We sat down and he moved his chair closer. I stretched my legs out to be closer to him as we sat chatting. And moved my leg so that it was touching his.

He smiled at me when I took my first sip of iced tea, sucking it up through a straw and I wondered then what he was thinking. He was talking to me and while I was interested in what he was saying. He was talking about a greyhound rescue charity he was involved with. I was trying to listen. I just kept thinking of things he had mentioned in messages to me and…. My mind drifted to him being in his home office and me on my knees before him with a smile on my face in anticipation of what was coming. I tried to unzip his trousers but my hands were shaking with desire so he helped me, doing it quickly and pushing his clothes down to the floor. I was eye level with the most delicious sight. A cock I just needed to suck. He smiled at me as I reached out and cupped his balls in my hands. They felt full and heavy. I bent my head slightly to lick each one with a flicker of my tongue and then gently sucked each one. I then used my tongue and traced from the base to the tip of his cock swirling around the ridge and the tip again before looking up at his face to see his reaction. I opened my mouth and tried to take all of him inside. I was feeling quite excited by all this, my pussy was so very wet.

Oops, I missed part of the conversation. I was blushing terribly (hope he can't read my thoughts) He was talking about his latest dog that he had rescued around a year ago and all the issues Bolt had had. I smiled at him and had another sip of my drink hoping that my thoughts weren't plainly written on my face. He watched me sucking up my drink with a straw and smiled at me. His smile warmed me and made me blush. My body seemed to be incredibly sensitive to everything he said and did. We sat chatting about a variety of things including some of the things we had written to each other about what we particularly enjoyed sexually.  We discussed this quietly with many smiles and lots of blushing from my side. I just felt like I had known him far longer than I actually had, and our discussion felt right but made my puddle of wetness grow significantly.

Too quickly our time was up. His train was due to leave an hour before mine. So we got up again, donned our masks and walked through the shopping centre holding hands. I could feel his warmth from his hand and it was firm and comfortable. This physical contact caused licks of desire all the way deep inside my pussy. How could holding hands, such a simple gesture, feel so erotic? He stopped to purchase a sandwich to eat on his return journey, a ploughman's on a seeded bun from Greggs, and we continued through the shopping centre to the exit.

Once outside we removed our masks, and spoke briefly. I kept thinking please kiss me. I really need a kiss, but I didn't put my thoughts into words. We donned masks and went into the train station where he drew me closer. At that point, I mentioned I would just love to kidnap him and keep him. We couldn't kiss with masks on so we went back outside as he had a couple of minutes before his train was due. We kissed with me up against a wall for support as my knees went weak, he could have done anything with me at that point, I was his. A few brief kisses and he would have to go. One last kiss goodbye and he went off into the train station. I stood in the same spot for a few minutes to regain composure and finally was able to walk back the way we had come. Retracing my steps, heading slowly back towards the shops. I should really purchase a new hairdryer but I just didn't feel like shopping. I sat on a bench and ordered one to be delivered by Amazon tomorrow.

I sent him a few texts although I can't remember what they were. I recall my vivid thoughts while sitting on the bench. I was wondering whether we had wasted today talking, when potentially we could have found a hotel room and spent two hours in bed instead, as it would be a long time before our schedules allowed us to meet up again. I couldn’t believe the thoughts I was having. When did I become so sex-obsessed? And was it something he evoked? Had a part of me just been waiting to be awakened? Why now?

Published 
Written by Newbie72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments