Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Everyone Loves A Parade

"The 4th of July parade is more exciting than usual"

88
9 Comments 9
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"A 4th of July story for our American friends"

Every summer we travel to my brother-in-law's town for the July long weekend. It has a weekend festival called Summer Celebration of Independence, much like most towns in the USA. We usually arrive Thursday afternoon and stay for the weekend, returning home on Tuesday.

Every year the kids have a blast, as do us adults, swimming in the pool and attending the festivities throughout the weekend. The highlight is always the parade down Main Street on the afternoon of the fourth and then the fireworks in the evening. In between we have a bbq, swim in the pool and of course have a few beverages.

Usually, John and I stay home while the others take the kids to the parade and get everything ready for their return, prepping the food and grilling while enjoying a few cold ones.

This year John announced that he was going to the parade and Kristy was going to stay with me and get everything ready.

“Kristy says I need to go with the kids, they always ask why I don’t go and I should make some memories with them while they are still young,” he explained.

“Of course,” I agreed. “It’s important.”

Kristy smiled and assured him that we would be just fine and everything would be handled.

Kristy is a few years younger than John and almost fifteen years younger than I am, an energetic and outgoing brunette with a beautiful smile and a great body. I always enjoyed her company and we had hit it off the first time we met, sharing a similar sense of humour and an enjoyment of flirting. My wife would tease me about Kristy having a crush on me and I would always laugh it off even though I felt it was true.

With everything packed up the kids and other adults left for the twenty-minute walk to Main Street, taking everything they needed for the nearly two-hour adventure to the parade. Kristy disappeared for a while as I began getting everything ready and opened a cold beer.

“So, just you and me,” Kristy announced as she returned to the kitchen.

“Looks that way,” I replied as I washed vegetables in the sink. “Want a beer?”

She put her hand on my shoulder and picked up my can, taking a long sip as I turned to look at her. She had changed into a sheer short sundress, her bra and thong clearly visible through the patterned fabric, and her hair down instead of in the usual ponytail.

She smiled as she handed me the can, a small dribble of beer trailing down from the corner of her mouth. She ran her tongue over her lips and wiped the remaining droplets up with her finger, licking them off as she stared seductively.

“Well, don’t you look good enough to eat,” I teased as my cock began to swell.

“I was hoping you would think so,” she replied as she hopped up on the counter.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah,” she answered with a coy smile as she spread her legs and leaned back. “Hungry?”

I dried my hands on the dish towel, stepped between her legs, leaned down and put her knees over my shoulders. I grabbed her hips and tilted her back as my tongue touched the glistening wet folds around the thong. She reached in and pulled it to one side, giving me full access to her freshly shaved peach with the pouty lips.

HeyPepper1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeyPepper1

My tongue swirled and lapped as she wriggled, little moans telling me what she liked as I worked her into a climactic frenzy.

“Oh, fuck,” she growled. “She said you were good at this.”

She trembled as I sucked her clit between my lips and groaned loudly as she climaxed, writhing on the counter as her thighs clamped around my head. When she relaxed I pulled her knees down and put my mouth on hers, giving her a taste of her own sweetness as our tongues wrestled together.

I unzipped my shorts and dropped them to the floor, allowing my engorged and aching cock to be free and moved it into place. It rubbed up and down her slick folds before the tip found the right spot and began to push in.

She groaned loudly as I pushed into her, the girth of my swollen cock stretching her pussy as it pushed deeper inside.

“She said you were hung,” she panted. “She wasn’t lying.”

“No, she wasn’t,” I replied as I wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled her closer.

With a hard thrust, I buried myself deep into her, feeling the tip hit her cervix, and held myself there for a moment as she gasped loudly.

“Sweet Jesus!” she grunted.

I slowly drew back and hammered into her again, hearing her gasp each time as I began fucking her. Her cunt gripped me tightly as I sped up and pounded into her, her arms flailing to keep her up as her head banged the cabinet door.

I pulled her towards me more, grabbing her ass and supporting her as I fucked her furiously. In moments the pressure was too much.

“Fuck Kristy, I’m going to cum!” I growled.

“Oh, fuck, do it!”

I pushed deep and my cock exploded, throbbing intensely as spurt after spurt of my hot seed filled her hungry cunt to the brim. We both groaned loudly as the huge load emptied out, panting and gasping as the orgasms washed over us.

“Oh my god,” she moaned quietly.

I slowly began fucking her again, the creamy juices mixing and running out as my cock slipped back and forth inside of her sloppy, greasy cunt until it softened and slipped out.

“That was great, Kristy,” I praised as I kissed her gently.

“Oh, yeah,” she agreed. “Everything I imagined it would be.”

I smiled and helped her off the counter, steadying her as she got her balance.

“I’ve wanted to do that for a long time,” she admitted with a big grin. “I think you did, too.”

“Yes,” I admitted. “Since we first met.”

She cupped my balls and pushed her tits into my chest.

“I certainly want to do it again,” she purred. “You need to visit more often.”

I looked at the clock and smiled.

“We have time yet,” I said. “The parade is just starting.”

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments