Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Did That Actually Happen?

"His stare ignited her desires."

105
31 Comments 31
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"The moment I started to write this story, I was unable to stop. Let me know your thoughts."

One moment, Nova Woodford was delivering a congratulatory speech to her mentor, and the next, her gaze landed on a man at the back of the crowd, eliciting goosebumps across her skin.

Their eyes met across the distance for only a few seconds, and her body responded with an undeniable throb. He emanated an aura of dominance that heightened her arousal with just a glance.

What on earth had they put in this drink? She wondered, glancing at the golden liquid in her cup. Once she stepped off the podium, her colleagues surrounded her, introducing her to their spouses and boyfriends.

Yet, the mysterious man remained fixed in her line of sight.

Not wanting to draw attention by inquiring about the stranger, Nova chose to ignore him and continued to socialize. However, he lingered in her peripheral vision. Who was he? His captivating presence commanded the attention of everyone at the party.

A wave of guilt washed over her for letting her thoughts wander. She was married and loved her husband deeply. After fifteen years of marriage, their chemistry still thrived. Yet, her body betrayed her, igniting feelings of shame.

To regain her composure, she excused herself, racing to her office for her bag. It was time to return home, where everything made sense.

Leaning against her office door, Nova became aware of her nipples straining against her dress and sighed. The sensation of dampness in her panties confirmed her desire.

"What on earth is wrong with me?" she complained, pushing off the door to approach the enormous window overlooking the bright city.

From this height, the lights of passing cars appeared like distant flashlights.

"Who was he?" she questioned her reflection, pressing her head against the cool glass. "And why did her body respond to him in such a way?"

Her questions were soon answered as she caught sight of the door opening in the reflection. She froze, her heartbeat racing as he stepped inside, hands in his pockets, exuding an air of ownership over the space.

What was he doing here? Was he following her?

With nowhere to go without drawing attention, Nova stood in the shadows, watching as he caressed her desk and chair, her imagination running wild, picturing those hands exploring her body.

"I am a happily married woman," she chanted internally, yet her body reacted against her will. Her breasts ached to feel his large hands and mouth, a feeling she had never experienced with her husband.

After he had surveyed her office and glanced at the pictures on her desk, he made himself comfortable in her chair, turning it to face her. Did he realize she was there?

To her surprise, the man unbuckled his pants, revealing his semi-hard member, and began to stroke it. He was impressively sized. The room she had grown accustomed to suddenly felt small and stifling.

Did he truly not know she was present? Nova watched as he fondled his beautiful erection, which grew bigger and thicker with each stroke.

"Holy crap!" she whispered, crossing her legs in an attempt to quell the throbbing. But that only intensified the sensation. What was happening?

As he pumped and squeezed, the moonlight illuminated his face, and she gasped as she realized he was staring back at her.

Nova pressed her trembling body against the glass, her hand resting on her chest, uncertain of her next move. He answered that question for her.

"Come," he commanded.

With just a single word, her body became magnetically drawn to him. His voice, warm like honey, settled deep in her stomach.

What was happening? This wasn’t her. She enjoyed a satisfying sex life with her husband. She loved him! Yet, somehow, her feet moved step by step until she was standing at this man’s feet.

Nova’s entranced gaze followed his large hands moving along his shaft, causing her to moisten her lips. She yearned for that impressive cock inside her pulsating pussy. She craved a taste of the pre-cum glistening at the tip.

When she glanced at his face, a shudder ran through her. He watched her intently, the moonlight highlighting his features. She should leave. However, staying felt equally tempting.

One more step would place her between his legs. Nova gulped, taking that step, while he continued to pump his shaft. She scanned her office for an excuse to flee, but her gaze eventually settled back on the man who had claimed her chair.

Much like royalty, she knelt between his legs and surrendered. Placing her hands on his muscular thighs, she looked up at him and saw a playful glint in his bearded expression. It seemed to beckon her, "Taste me."

Resolve solidified within her, she licked her lips once more and indulged her desires. She took a sample of his glistening cock and chuckled at his sharp intake of breath. It was nearly inaudible, but she picked up on it and smirked.

Her tongue eagerly swept across his slickness like a treat.

"Mmmm, you taste so good," she murmured, greedily taking more of him into her mouth, slurping and sucking without restraint.

It felt like an insatiable thirst had taken hold. She couldn’t stop. Even as his cock stretched her mouth, Nova was determined to take it all. She wanted to choke on him.

As she gagged and gasped for air, saliva pooled in her mouth, spilling forth like water from a burst balloon, making his cock even more slippery.

This swollen shaft was unlike her husband’s. Vincent had always been thin and long, lacking girth, and he never groomed, making deep-throating uncomfortable. But this man? He was completely smooth—down to his scrotum.

Nova relished in sucking on them. They were enormous, just like everything else about him.

Removing her mouth for a moment, she exclaimed, "Mmmm. Fuck, you taste divine," before returning to his pulsating arousal, treating it with intention.

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

The fullness in her mouth sent her into a frenzy as his entire shaft nestled down her throat. But it wasn’t enough; she craved more. Nova desired to impale herself on this man’s raw masculinity. She hungered for primal rutting—so unlike what she had with Vincent.

With a determined hesitance, she stood. The man’s gaze anchored on her as she shed her underwear and straddled him.

"I need you inside me. Is that okay?" she breathed.

He nodded and lowered himself on the chair. Nova reached between their bodies, seizing his twitching shaft with trembling hands, and slowly sank her petite frame onto him, freezing with her mouth agape.

He fit her perfectly. "Ahhh, fuck! You’re so big," Nova gasped before she began to ride his throbbing cock. The desire consumed her, compelling her to take what she wanted.

He recognized her need and surrendered to it. Nova observed as he intertwined his fingers behind his head, groaning as he thrust into her.

"That’s it, groan for me," she coaxed, increasing her tempo. "Oh fuck, you feel amazing. I could never get enough of you."

"Mmm. Do you enjoy how my cock feels in your wet cunt, Nova?"

"W-What!" He knew her name?!

But his voice melted her surprise, caressing her body as she accelerated in response.

"Yes. I love it. I adore how you fill me," she moaned, wildly bouncing against him. His cock struck depths she wished Vincent could reach.

"Do you want to cum repeatedly tonight?" he inquired, thrusting alongside her.

"Yes, yes, yes. Please," she gasped, riding his length, her body alight with need. "God, I need it."

"Take what you desire, Nova, because, in about two minutes, we’re switching positions, and I’ll slam into you from behind so fast you won’t remember to breathe," he promised.

"Promise?" she challenged, crying out, "Oh God, you make me feel incredible!"

Just as her stomach tightened and her toes curled, he leaned forward, lifting her into his arms, and laid her trembling body atop her desk, fulfilling his vow.

He was correct; she did forget how to breathe! He pounded her pussy harder and harder with each thrust, and the craving for more intensified.

"Breathe, Nova. That’s it. Let my cock awaken that dormant desire. Your exquisite pussy deserves to be fucked hard and fast. Is this what you wanted?" he asked, relentless in his rhythm.

Nova's eyes mirrored her soul as they switched positions. "Oh, my fucking God. YES!!!"

"Then tell me to fuck you harder, Nova. Allow me to ruin your pussy," he commanded.

"Fuck me harder. I want you to fill me and send me home with your cum dripping from my used pussy! Fuck me like you own me!" she shouted.

"Oh, Nova, you naughty little cheater. How do you think your husband would react if he heard you say that?"

"W-What?" The reality of her actions sparked panic within her, and her blood ran icy. She caught a glimpse of the adjoining office door opening, and a silhouette came into focus, shocking her.

"Vincent?! Oh my God," she cried as she scrambled to stand, but the man continued to penetrate her. "Mmmm. Oh, Vincent, I’m sorry, but I can't hold back anymore. His cock feels exquisite, baby. Oh God, please don’t stop. Keep fucking me like that," Nova pleaded, matching every thrust.

Confusion flooded her mind about how her body had betrayed her. One moment, she resisted, and the next, she eagerly returned his motions while her husband rubbed his erection through his pants.

"Take your cock out, Vincent, and move to the window."

Without hesitation, Vincent obeyed and revealed his cock. As he walked past, Nova glanced at him, searching for disgust in his expression, but instead found only lust.

The stranger guided her to her husband and leaned her forward to meet Vincent’s cock.

"Open your mouth for your husband, Nova," the man whispered while she licked her lips.

Vincent grasped his wife's hair, moaning as she licked his hairy cock.

Instead of dipping his cock in her mouth as he usually did, he thrust the entire length down her throat, groaning as she gagged.

"Yes, that’s it. Fuck her mouth deep, and watch as I fuck your wife like the little whore she is," he panted, continuing to drill her pussy.

Nova pulled away from Vincent’s cock to beg, "Fuck my mouth, baby. I’m about to cum hard," then licked the entirety of his shaft before taking him down her throat again.

"Oh shit, Nova, you’re such a filthy whore. I adore it. Suck me like your favorite dessert," Vincent bellowed, clutching her hair. She felt his cock twitch and swell as he relentlessly pounded her mouth.

"Look at me while I fuck your pretty little mouth," he commanded in a gravelly tone that was foreign to her. "Yes, that’s it. Choke on it. Fuck her harder, deeper, faster," he ordered.

Nova's body quaked as it yielded to the sensations of both men's cocks filling her, leaving her only able to moan and move her hips. Vincent had never addressed her this way, and she relished it.

As she approached her release, she could tell from their labored breaths that both men were nearing climax as well.

Vincent’s cock stiffened, and she felt it pulse. Moments later, warm jets of salty cum shot down her throat, and she struggled to breathe and swallow.

Behind her, the man slapped her bottom and grunted, "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Fill her pussy. Make her your whore," Vincent responded, even as he emptied his load into her mouth. Nova felt her pussy tighten at the same moment the stranger’s hot fluid filled her.

Her body was completely satisfied and fulfilled. Never before had she felt so both used and fulfilled at once. Stars filled her vision.

The last thing she remembered was the men lowering her to the carpet, taking turns to pleasure her swollen pussy.

Published 
Written by Kitten41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments