Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dawn's Descent Pt 4

"Dawn gets nasty at the company cookout."

65
6 Comments 6
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Summer was winding down, and it was time for the company cookout. I had talked Mike into offering to host it this year, telling him how it would impress the Bosses. When in fact, I knew hosting the event would have him busy all day, and I could sneak Dawn off for a hot fuck during all the commotion. Once Mike had committed to having the cookout, I started devising my plan to fuck Dawn with everyone around.

First, I made excuses not to see her for a couple of weeks before the cookout. I wanted to make sure she was good and horny and wouldn't object to my advances. Then, I had to ensure she dressed appropriately for the party, wearing something that gave me plenty of access. I had her try several outfits until I found the one I wanted her to wear. I knew Dawn would do anything for me, so getting her to wear what I wanted was no big deal. I knew she would want to look good for me.

On the morning of the cookout, I went over to Mike's house early to help them get ready. Mike and I started setting up the tables and chairs outside on the patio while Dawn continued to get ready. Once we had all the tables set up, Mike needed to run to the store to pick up the ice and beer to get them in the coolers. I told him I would stay and help Dawn with things.

When Mike left, I went upstairs to find Dawn in her restroom, putting on her makeup. She wore a white robe as she stood in front of the mirror. She smiled at me as I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her and into her robe to cup her breasts. I squeezed her breasts as I leaned in and kissed my way up her neck to her ear.

"Mmmmm, yes, God, I want you," she said as she leaned back into me.

"I want you too, babe," I told her as I untied her robe.

I ran my hand down the front of her body and between her legs. Her pussy was already moist, and my finger slid between her folds easily. I probed her hole with my finger, then pulled it out and brought it up to her mouth. She looked at me through the mirror as she sucked my finger into her mouth and licked it clean.

I turned her body toward mine and kissed her. Our lips parted, and our tongues slipped around each other. I pulled her body into mine as I grabbed her plump little ass. I broke the kiss and looked at her.

"I better get back downstairs before Mike catches me up here."

I let her go and headed back downstairs. I knew my little visit would have her horny and wanting some later, especially after I got a couple of drinks in her.

I stayed out back and finished setting things up. Mike was back, and we put the beer on ice, popped a couple, and had a drink. It wasn't long before Dawn popped outside. She looked amazing. She wore a tight pink strapless top, a short white skirt, and sandals. Her 34D breasts looked great as they filled out her top, and her shapely-tanned legs were on full display. She came over and hugged me and said hello like she hadn't seen me. I told her how great she looked and gave her a mischievous smile.

It wasn't long before the people started to show up and mingle. I couldn't keep my eyes off Dawn. I wanted her so bad, but I knew I had to wait till later. She kept looking over at me, too, and I knew she was also horny.

I kept Mike busy entertaining our bosses while I spent time with Dawn.

Everyone was having a great time and was drinking a lot. Dawn had gone inside to check on the caterers, and Mike was taking the Boss toward the garage. I knew this would be a good chance to fuck Dawn, so I made my way into the house.

The caterers were taking all the food outside, and Dawn stood in the kitchen. I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her, and massaged her perky breasts. I nuzzled my face into her neck and kissed it. She pushed her ass back against my crotch and moaned as she felt my bulge pressing against her ass. I pulled her top down, exposing her beautiful breasts. I massaged them and pulled on her nipples as I sucked on her ear lobe. I could feel her chest heaving as her breaths got deeper.

Lillyboss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lillyboss

I spun her around and kissed her. Picking her up and sitting her on the countertop. I sucked her nipple into my mouth as I roughly played with the other. I reached under her short skirt, pulled her white thong down her legs, and put it in my pocket. I dropped my face down between her legs and licked at her pussy, making sure it was good and wet. I sucked on her clit which had already begun to swell from her arousal. I sucked on it, and I flicked my tongue across it. She grabbed my head and pulled it into her pussy. She was hot and horny and needed to cum. I kept flicking my tongue as her moans got louder.

"Yes, Oh God, yes, make me cum," she moaned.

I licked and sucked at her clit until I felt her body get tense. Then her clit started to pulse against my tongue. Her hips began to move as she held my head to her.

"Oh Fuck," she moaned out.

As her orgasm subsided, she let go of my head, and I raised up and kissed her. She licked and sucked at my lips as she tasted her own pussy juice. She got down off the counter and knelt in front of me. She undid my shorts and pulled them down. She grabbed my large cock and took it into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth as she sucked it. She got my cock good and hard and then stood up and turned around. She leaned over the counter and looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock."

I pressed the large head against her entrance and pushed forward. Half my cock slid up into her tight pussy. I pulled back and then pushed forward again as my cock filled her up. I wasted no time fucking her hard. I drove my cock into her pussy over and over. I grabbed her hips, fucking her hard and fast. She grabbed hold of the countertop and held on for support. Her pussy felt so good wrapped around my hard cock. I could feel the walls of her pussy massaging my shaft as her pussy began to contract around me.

"Yes, yes, oh God, I'm cumming again," she moaned.

Her pussy squeezing my cock had me on the edge of cumming too. I pulled out, and Dawn spun around and dropped to her knees. She grabbed my cock and started stroking it toward her face.

"Cum for me. Give me your cum," she said as she stuck her tongue out and placed it against the head. Her eyes were wide open, and she was looking up at me. My breathing became ragged as I felt the cum boiling up from my balls. I watched as the first huge spurt of cum shot out of my cock and splashed across her tongue and into her mouth. She sucked my cock into her mouth as she continued to stroke my cock. Shot after shot of my cum filled her mouth as she swallowed my load. She sucked my cock til she had swallowed every drop. She gave my cock a final kiss before standing up.

"That was hot," she said as she looked up at me with lust still in her eyes.

"Yes, it was," I told her as I buttoned my shorts back up.

I reached into my pocket to get her panties as the door swung open. Mike came in.

"What are y'all doing in here?"

"I was just going to use the restroom and ran into Dawn," I replied.

"Don't be flirting with my wife," Mike said as he laughed.

"Oh, stop it," Dawn said.

"Never," I laughed back.

Then I went on into the restroom. I reached down and pulled Dawn's panties from my pocket. I brought them to my nose and took in a deep breath. Damn, I loved the scent of her delicious pussy. I pushed them back into my pocket and used the restroom.

When I came out, Dawn was outside with Mike. I guess I'll have to keep these and give them to her later, I thought. Maybe I could get Mike drunk and fuck her again before I go home...

Published 
Written by MoanMyName
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments