Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Small Town Girl 6

"Allie crosses the line."

31
28 Comments 28
23.1k Views 23.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Over the next few weeks I continued to work out alone. It was not as fun as with Josh, but I was determined not to let his absence stop me. I saw his daughter at school almost every day. I wanted to stop her and ask her how he was doing, but I didn’t think it was a good idea. So I just went on with my life as if I had never met him. Everything else was as normal. Ben and I were still exploring sex. His confidence had really been really boosted since we started going bare.

As we continued, the sex never got boring, but it did lose the passion we once had. There was almost no foreplay as before. It seemed that when we were together, we could not wait to get naked and have sex. It seemed every time we had sex; Ben had something new he wanted to try. He was still watching the porn on his phone and reading the magazines and the more he did, the more things went strange. He began talking differently. Before we would exchange with each other how good it felt and stuff. Now he was telling me to take his cock, and how he was going to bang my pussy and ass. I have to confess, it was erotic, but I began to miss the passion of making love.

I should have known something was up when Ben started complimenting and giving attention to my butt. During our sex he would squeeze it and even slap it sometimes. I didn’t mind, it was fun and new. He knew how I had always been self confident about my butt and his new found attraction made me feel better about it. I had always had a big butt and I felt out of proportion. My breast and waist was small, and then it was like boom, there was my butt. Lauren always teased me about having a ghetto bootie, so to hear him compliment it was a pleasant surprise.

One night I discovered what his compliments were leading up to. While we were having sex in the doggy position, he began to poke at my butt hole with his finger. Surprised, I stopped him quickly. He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes and began to beg me to let him stick his cock into my butt. I was not having any of that. There was no way that thing was getting in there. You have to understand, Ben’s was the only cock I had ever seen, and to me it was huge. When I wrapped my fingers around it, the head would peek out from my palm. Butt play was not new to me. I had played with my butt during masturbating, and knew that if my finger would barely fit, there was no way he was going to. After countless propositions, he finally gave up and slipped back inside my vagina.

One afternoon a few days later, I received a call from Lauren. She asked me if I could come over. I could tell by the tone of her voice that something was wrong, so I left as soon as I could to see what the problem was. When I arrived, she was almost in tears. We went straight to her room and she shut the door. The first words out of her mouth were “I am late.”

I confess, I was naive but even I knew what being late meant. She told me how after Ben had told Jake that we were having sex without a condom, he wanted to. She was not on birth control, but Jake would always pull out before he would cum. We had learned in health that it was still possible to get pregnant from the pre-ejaculation so I couldn’t understand why she had been so dumb. Part of me wanted to scold her, the other part understood. I held her in my arms while she cried. Lauren was not pregnant. Her time came a day or two after that but the fear of pregnancy really affected her. She swore to me and to Jake that she would never have sex again until she was married.

With Lauren going through celibacy, we started double dating again. She was scared to be alone with Jake because she didn’t want to go take those chances. I loved her and Jake, but I was also missing my alone time with Ben. Softball season was in full swing, so my sex life came second on my priority list. So I was really frustrated when I could spend time with Ben but always have them tagging along. Ben and I did have sex, but it was always a quickie and many times I was left hanging and would have to finish myself off at home.

Other than the absence of sex, my life was doing great. My work out regiment really paid off. My pitching, hitting and base running all improved. I hit more home runs that season than I had ever, and with my increased speed, I could turn a typical long double into and easy triple or inside the park home run. The team made it to the state playoffs again, and this year we won it. I was named the team and tournament MVP, and the colleges all over Georgia began sending me information about their campuses. The highlight of the whole experience was the parade that the community had for us when we got home. I felt like a movie star.

A couple of weekends after winning the championship, Lauren’s parents were to be away so she stayed with me. We had a blast as always. My parents allowed us to invite Ben and Jake over for burgers that Saturday. We rented some movies, made popcorn and had plenty of soda. I can’t remember what movie we were watching, but it was boring, and I drifted off to sleep. I don’t remember how long I had been asleep, but the effects of the soda hit me and I woke up quickly. We had turned out most of the lights, so it was kind of dark. Not noticing my surrounds, I got up and made my way to the restroom. I did notice the bathroom door was closed and a light coming from under it, but it was nothing unusual for my dad to leave the bathroom light on when we had company. Not thinking, I turned the knob and pushed it open with my shoulder. In the mean time, my thumbs were in my shorts, and I was pulling them down my hips.

When the door fully opened, I received the shock of my life. Jake was standing in front of the toilet. Apparently the soda had the same effect on him. When he saw me, he tried to put his cock back into his pants as fast as he could, but it was too late because I had already seen it. Embarrassed, I jerked my shorts back up and covered my face. I could feel my face redden as I blushed. Jake was blushing too and when he had everything in place and zipped up he turned to leave. As he passed he made some comment about knocking before entering. I shut the door and did my business and returned to the living room. Jake must not have said anything to Lauren or Ben because the accident was not mentioned again.

As I lay in my bed that night masturbating, I could not get the image of Jake’s cock out of my head. Jake was a very good looking guy. His dark complexion made him look as if he was naturally tanned. He had jet black hair and his bangs hung just above his dark brown eye. He was on the football team so he was in great shape. All that I knew before that night, but his cock had never crossed my mind. He was my best friend’s boyfriend, so why would it? Even limp, his cock was bigger than Ben’s. I had seen Ben’s limp before, and the thought of how much bigger it was when it got hard, made me very curious about Jake’s. My orgasm rocked me as I wondered how good it would feel to have it inside me.

Needless to say, things were a little awkward after the bathroom accident for Jake and me. It was never mentioned, but I looked at him differently. He had become my orgasmic fantasy every night. I noticed the he would look at me different too. We had always joked and cut up, but now the jokes all had a sexual innuendo to them, and there was more physical contact. Once while in the gym, he slipped in behind me and I could feel his cock pressing into my butt through his thin gym shorts. When I made a comment about it, he acted all innocent. The whole thing was beginning to get out of hand but I didn’t want it to stop so I didn’t say anything to anyone.

AnnaxSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaxSweety



I hated feeling the way I did. I knew I didn’t love Jake, but I could not get him or his cock out of my mind. I was in love with Ben, who was Jake’s best friend. Jake was dating Lauren, who was mine. I was so confused and torn. I would masturbate thinking about Jake and then cry myself to sleep because I felt guilty about betraying both Ben and Lauren. Ben and I would have sex, but during it I would be wondering how it would feel for it to be Jake instead. The fantasies brought on some mind blowing orgasms, but I could never really live it out. I could not do that to my friend or my boyfriend.

One night when I was in my room doing homework, I heard a knock at my window. I was scared at first and tried to ignore it. I heard it again, then again. By this time my fear and curiosity were getting the best of me. I slowly moved my hand over to the edge of my desk where my bat was resting. I gripped the end of it and turned around in my chair toward the window. To my surprise it was Jake. I got up from the desk and shut my door. My parents were asleep, but I knew if they caught him, we would both be dead. I opened my window and he stepped in. He was wearing his gym clothes as if he had just left the gym.

He sat on my bed and I could tell something was wrong. There was hurt in his eyes. It didn’t take long for him to open up to me. He told me how he and Lauren had been fighting and how he did not know how much longer he was going to be able to stay with her. He insisted that it had nothing to do with sex or the lack of, but that she was showing little to no affection towards him. So with me being her best friend, he had come to me for advice. I could not believe my luck. The guy who had been the topic of my fantasies was asking me advice on how to keep his girlfriend. I sat beside him. My bed was a twin so we were close enough that my bare leg was touching his.

We talked for hours. I tried to tell him to be patient with her. She was going through a lot of what I had and I understood. I told him that she would eventually get back to normal. He listened and then he would talk and so on. Finally he felt better and said he needed to go. He stood up as if he was to leave, however my eyes didn’t move with him. When he stood, I could see the impression of his cock pressing against the thin material of his shorts. Once I realized what I was doing, I blushed and looked up. He was looking down at me smiling. I stood up quickly, but when I did our bodies bumped together and he caught my arms with his hands. I was standing there, looking up into his eyes. I was frozen; unable to move.

Before I knew what had happened, we were kissing. His hands moved to my back and he pressed me into his body. I had that same feeling I had when I had first kissed Ben. It felt like I was melting in his arms. My arms were around his neck, and our tongues were sweeping over each other. I began to feel his cock slowly growing and rubbing against my lower stomach. Everything that I had tried not to let happen was happening. My body trembled when I felt his rough hand slip under my tank top and rub up my back. He then rubbed down and his hand slipped into my shorts and rubbed over my panties.

I couldn’t let this happen, but I could not stop. My hands fell to his waist and I pulled his T-shirt off. He followed my lead, and pulled my tank top over my head. I was ready for bed, so I wasn’t wearing a bra. He looked down at my small breasts and hard nipples and smiled. He then lowered his head and began to kiss and lick my nipples. My knees went weak and all my weight was being supported only by his arms. He sat back down on my bed and pulled me onto his knee. One hand was on my thigh and the other on my back. While I sat on his knee, he sucked and licked my breasts, rotating one to the other. My whole body felt as if it was on fire.

I pushed his head back. I was not going to wait any longer to see the source of my fantasies. My fingers traced the waistband of his shorts. I could feel his cock throbbing against my hand as I hooked his shorts and pulled them down. I went to my knees as the shorts moved down his thighs, and suddenly it popped free. I was not disappointed. His cock was beautiful. It was tanned as the rest of his body and his balls were smooth, not hairy like Ben’s. I wrapped my fingers around it, and they barely met as I began to stroke him slowly. By the way he was moaning and moving his hips, he was enjoying this as much as I was. I stuck out my tongue and licked from his balls all the way to the tip. Then I opened wide and closed my lips around it. Slowly I moved my lips down his shaft as my tongue cupped his cock. I felt his hand push against the back of my head. He was so big, only a fourth of it was in when it touched the back of my throat.

I moved my head up and down slowly, savoring every inch of his beautiful cock. My hands cupped his smooth balls. It wasn’t long before his breathing became staggered and his balls were pulsing in my hands. He pulled me up and off of his cock. I was so disappointed, I wanted him to cum in my mouth, but he had other plans. He flipped me over onto my back and in a split second I was naked. He pushed my legs back over my head as he positioned his cock against my vagina. I bit my lip to keep from moaning as I felt him slip into me. Never before had I been stretched so much. I felt full as his cock slowly slipping into me. He was hitting places that Ben could only dream of. My legs rested against his chest as he began to pump his cock in and out of me.

My room filled with a slurping sound as he fucked me. What we were doing had nothing to do with love. It was just lust filled fucking. His thighs were slapping my butt and I was moaning constantly. There was not a word said. No I love you or compliments. We literally fucked like rabbits. My bed was squeaking and the headboard bumped the wall with every inward thrust. His cock had me having orgasm after orgasm. Then he suddenly pulled out and backed away. When he did, I immediately got on my hands and knees and crawled toward him. I took his slick cock in my mouth and sucked him for all he was worth.

He began to thrust with the same rhythm that he had fucked me. His hands were on the side of my head and he was ramming his cock into my mouth. I slurped and gagged each time his cock touched the back of my throat. His cock was so big and with the taste of my vagina on it I could not get enough. His groaning grew louder and more continuous. His grip on my face grew tighter and I could feel his balls contracting in my hand. His cock jerked inside my mouth as I felt the first powerful blast hit me the back of my mouth. He held me still as jet after jet of cum spewed into my mouth. As hard as I tried, I could not swallow it fast enough. His cum oozed out of the corner of my mouth and dripped down my chin.

The next morning when I woke up, my legs and jaws were sore. I went to take a shower and washed the dried cum from my mouth and chest. I felt guilty. I had betrayed my best friend and boyfriend. When I got to school, I tried not to act strange and was pretty successful at it when Jake wasn’t around. Each time I saw him, my palms would get sweaty and my stomach would churn. He and I never spoke of that night. Eventually, Lauren started taking the pill and they were back to having sex. Ben and I continued as we had before. The four of us still hung out a lot, and after some time everything was back to normal. But there are times I still dream of that night. That night I was used like a slut and loved every minute of it.

Published 
Written by alliet14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments