Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Compromise

"She gets off on that?"

20
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Perhaps the antidote for boredom and cheating scandal."

Gloria, my wife, told me that she loved me to the moon and back when we got married twelve years ago. That was before we had our two kids. I think that she is gorgeous and a world-class beauty, if I may say so. But real life takes an effect on all of us over time.

This summer we went on vacation to the beaches of the outer banks of North Carolina. My folks had moved there after retiring.

My Dad had been a firefighter most of his adult life. The stress and toxic chemicals that he had encountered over the years eventually took their toll on his health. Dad went on to the afterlife early last year. My mom was hanging in there, emotionally. Dad had left her in good shape, financially. Beth, my younger sister, checked in on her regularly since she only lived in Raleigh which was three hours away. My mom and dad had been in their mid-fifties. Now that dad was gone, and some time had passed, Mom was recovering from the cloud of grief that had enveloped her.

Gloria and I thought that taking our kids down to spend time with my mom would be good for all involved. The kids were happy to go there, and we were too. We tried to go there every other year.

Over the last three years, Gloria had become intrigued with bi-sexual porn. This was news to me up until we started planning this vacation.

Last night after dinner and sending the kids to bed, Gloria casually told me that she wanted to look into a swinging situation while we were on vacation. She told me, "Maybe we could just look into it."

I asked her if she thought it might be worth a look. I told her that I would be game for it if the outside babe was hot-looking. I had Gloria promise not to get emotionally involved and just enjoy. She agreed and told me that she thinks it might be worthwhile and fun for both of us.

Well, here we were, arriving at the Air B & B on Wednesday night a month later. We settled in and unpacked. Gloria said, "I am so excited, the other couple are on their way and should be here in twenty minutes." She had on some new Daisy Duke shorts and a loose t-shirt that was torn in half. Her boobs were almost all the way out. Her nipples were very obvious and inviting.

She really wanted to set the mood. To drive that point home, she came over to me sitting on the sofa and pulled my cock out, she said, "I want to get this guy ready for the fun that is in front of him." She stroked me up and down. She gave me some oral stimulation at the same time. I moaned a little. She stopped and said, "You've got to save that cum for our guest." She held my cock firmly in her hands and kissed the crown of my tool.

Just then the doorbell rang.

Krystal and Matt were here. We let them in, and the small talk began. The guys talked about the drive to this location and the babes talked about what snacks were in the fridge. Matt and I went to explore the facilities and the women were in the kitchen.

Gloria pulled her shirt up and offered her breasts to Krystal who pounced on them like a starving person being offered their last meal. Krystal was SO HOT! She said I have wanted this kind of experience for so long, it is so much better in person! Gloria said I came in the car while coming here just thinking about this kind of thing happening.

The guys went out the back door and into the yard, checking out the grill and patio. Krystal was rubbing Gloria's now damp crotch. Now they were kissing. This was the best part for Gloria because to her it signaled that the person she was kissing and who was kissing her back was really hot for her. Gloria found Krystal's very firm nipples and began to pinch and squeeze them causing her to moan and kiss her more passionately.

By the time the guys came back inside Gloria was on all fours on the marble countertop. Krystal had those Daisy Dukes off and was rubbing Gloria's butt cheeks. She was gently tapping those cheeks and alternately kissing them. Her fingers were around the front of Gloria's pelvis searching for that mound of pleasure. When Matt saw this scene, he was super into it. He pushed his wife's face into Gloria's butt and said eat her ass baby. Krystal loved that her husband encouraged her behavior. Krystal began to flick Gloria's clit while she was eating her ass. Gloria was over the moon.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

My wife had told me that she had envisioned herself eating a girl out, but it had never crossed her mind how good it might feel having her ass eaten out by a girl. Her knees were not taking being on the marble countertop so well, so we helped her down. I picked her up and carried her into the living room where Matt had gone to get prepared.

When Gloria, and I, entered the living room we found the lights dimmed, incense burning, candles lit, and music playing.

But the main feature was Matt's huge cock standing up like a long and thick ear of corn only with veins on the outside. I carried Gloria into the room and sat her on his cock. We all enjoyed watching her wiggle down on it until it was all the way inside her. When she had half of that cock inside her Gloria started cussing like a low down filthy, whore, something like a Sailor on leave. Soon she was having an out-of-body orgasm. After she was all the way down on that cock, she began to fuck him like a turbocharged V-12 Porsche. The temperature in the room went up about forty degrees. The awesome show that was going on was extremely erotic and hot.

Obviously, Krystal was aroused because she was suddenly naked and sucking on my member. As I grew inside her mouth she moaned and gurgled in time with the thrusting I was giving her mouth. She did something that my wife had never done before. When she could sense that I was getting close to exploding in her mouth, she dug her sharp and beautiful fingernails into my butt and pulled me all the way into her mouth. BOOM, I gave her the prize. I deposited gush after gush and one more for good measure into her waiting mouth and throat. She swallowed and went back to sucking me.

My eyes were spinning around in my head like a pinball machine. Then she said the sexiest thing I've ever heard. She said I will never get enough of your cock, but I love this opportunity to enjoy this moment with you !

She went on to give me the verbal whipped cream with the cherry on top when she said, "I want you to eat my ass now". I forgot that my wife Gloria was still in the house while all this was going on. The offer in front of me was beyond anything in my wildest thoughts and fantasies. I rubbed her well-toned thighs and awesome calves, ankles, and perfectly manicured toes that had been polished with care. Krystal held her butt cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her perfect bunghole.

While I was teasing her by kissing her butt and massaging her bunghole with my tongue, Krystal shouted out loud, "EAT IT, NOW, DAMMIT!"

She pushed her butt into my face forcefully. I met her aggression with my own intensity and hunger. I poked her hole with my tongue. She said, "YES, YES, that's right, DAMMIT. Don't play with it, eat it. This is what I like." Then she began to rock her butt into my face in time to meet my tongue. Time seemed to stand still as her butt cheeks slammed against my face. The pace sped up until she began her orgasm, it was so intense. I loved it, and I think she did too.

When I was done, we all fell asleep, we were spent for real. Talk about keeping the spice in your marriage, this is one way to accomplish that recipe.

Later in the night, I woke up to hear my Gloria engulfing Krystal's juicy slit of pleasure. I smiled to myself as I went back to sleep. I was happy that Gloria was getting what she came for.

Published 
Written by incrediblejourney
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments