Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chicago Allure

"Whatever happens in Chicago stays in Chicago?"

28
7 Comments 7
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Needed to get it out of my system I guess. Happened a long time back if you can call eight years a long time. It's only partially true though and with a lot of details and embellishments."

“I know it’s James,” Gary said. “I am very sure.”

“Oh my god! I can’t believe it,” I replied. “How would you know it is James?”

Gary and I had been in the hallway moments ago, listening to sex sounds coming from Karabi’s suite. It felt like they were busy just behind the door, moaning and grunting. We had been eavesdropping for a good few minutes outside her door when I accidentally hit the door and we had to run away to avoid discovery. I was slow to react and Gary simply hauled me and ran straight to his room next door.

“Niki told me she saw them kissing,” he said.

“Oh my god! Really?” I responded. “When?”

“I think you were out on your phone call.”

“I saw them dancing. But, not kissing.”

Oddly, I felt reminded of us dancing earlier at the party. I thought we had been very playful and friendly with each other. He had grabbed my butt more than a few times, and his hands had been all over my thighs until I became aware and removed them. I did playful grindings, sometimes to tease him and sometimes when he hinted at it or directed me to.

“Are you going to judge her?” he said. “Maybe it’s her bachelorette adventure.”

“Hehe! No, I am not judging her,” I replied. “She can have fun if she wants to.”

“True. But, what about you? You’re engaged too. No, bachelorette fun for you?”

“Hehe! Like whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? Or Chicago?”

“Yes, exactly. Whatever happens in Chicago stays in Chicago.”

“Hehe! That’s a stupid idea. Nothing’s happening in Chicago.”

“Girl, did you just not see what’s happening next door?”

We were in Chicago attending a company training program for new recruits with more than a hundred other participants from around the world. Karabi, Gary’s girlfriend Nikita and I worked in the same office in India. Gary was from India too, but, he worked in a different city. James was a Chicago local who had stumbled into Karabi in a project group on the first day and had been a part of our small gang since then. He and Karabi remained project partners till the very end of the program and seemed inseparable even right into the gala dinner and the after-dinner party.

“Hehe! I know,” I said. “But, I still can’t believe they’re having sex. She’s engaged.”

“And he’s married,” added Gary. “But, interesting things can happen at good parties.”

I missed most of the party due to a phone call with my fiancé where I fought and cried outside  alone for some time. When I returned, the gang had already started to break for the night. Karabi had just gone back to her room upstairs and Nikita was telling Gary that she was leaving in a just a few minutes to catch up with her folks on video call. Gary decided to stay back with James and me and join Nikita later. But, moments after Nikita left, James excused himself for the night too. Left alone, Gary and my conversations had lots of pauses at the start. We hadn’t been around with just each other much, and it took a few drinks for us to get comfortable. When we did, he was fun and easy to talk to and I ended up telling him about my fight. He promised to give me company for as long as I wanted to hang out at the party and we moved in with the crowd at the center. We drank and danced. He was flirty and playful.

“What interesting things?” I said. “Like your sneaky moves at the party?”

“What sneaky moves?” he replied. “I was very mindful. Wasn’t I?”

“Yes, you were. But, you still managed to pull some fast ones. Ass.”

We were quite high and spirited. We talked silly and teased each other. When I felt his gaze on me, I felt flattered and moved with more spunk dancing. He hung on, danced close and waited for every opportunity to manipulate me into his arms. I recognised his sneaky moves, but willingly fell for them, even as he grabbed my butt or lay his hands over my thighs. It felt exciting to challenge each other and toy with our limits. But, but we never took it too far. It was just dance and tease.

“Did I do anything stupid?” he asked. “Did I cross boundaries?”

“Yes, lots of them,” I replied. “Hehe! You didn’t.”

“Shit! I almost freaked out. Never knew you were cruel. I mean fun.”

“Haha! Better. I like teasing you.”

“Yeah? I know that. You did that a lot.”

“Where? When did I tease you?”

“Downstairs. At the party.”

“Hehe! I didn’t tease you at all.”

“You did. You grinded against me.”

“Hehe! I did not do that. I don’t even know how to grind.”

“Really? Maybe I was dancing with someone else then. Do you want me to show what happened?”

He moved behind and held me by my hips and tried to shake me. I stood straight against the railing and laughed. He chuckled and moved his hips.

“Hehe! You don’t even know how to grind,” I said. “You’re an ass.”

“What? I’m sorry,” he replied. “Hina, I need your help to grind. Please help.”

It made me laugh. I could feel him against my back, head to toe. He slowly wrapped his hand around my waist and held me tighter. I felt butterflies in my stomach all of a sudden and my knees ready to buckle. I leaned against the railing to support myself and tried to suppress my emotions. I felt turned on so suddenly I didn’t realise I had moaned loud enough for him to notice.

LaurenSkater
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenSkater

“I feel like kissing your neck,” he whispered. “Should I?”

I didn’t know what to reply and where my thoughts were. I felt him lower his head over on my neck and followed by a gentle kiss. I didn’t mean to, but I could help the audible gasp.

“Shit! Butterflies,” I whispered. “Gary, what are you doing?”

He did respond. He placed his lips on my neck again, firmly this time. He opened his lips and nibbled on my skin and sucked gently. I stood still trying to manage my weakening knees and the wild frenzy of butterflies in my stomach. I breathed slowly and tried to follow his mouth and teeth making me feel uncontrollably good. I was buried deep in the pleasure and realised I was holding his hands fondling my breasts only when he paused the nibbling on my neck.

“Shit! Gary, what are you doing?” I moaned. “We shouldn’t.”

I held his hands over my breasts, not in a way of stopping, but just holding them. I let him feel me up and play with them. I giggled with excitement and embarrassment.

“I should leave now,” I mumbled. “We shouldn’t be doing this.”

He made me turn around and I readily fell back into his arms. He looked at me and smiled. I was a little ashamed to look at him and oddly felt relieved when I saw he was about to kiss me. We kissed slow and sloppy at first. Soon, I kissed him back with want and lust. I welcomed his tongue and moaned and sucked his lips. I wasn’t too bothered about his hands until it was a little too late. I realised my dress had dropped from my shoulders and my breasts were in his hands, all skin and free from him to play. It felt good, but I had decided not to let him have me in his mouth. It was a point I wasn’t prepared to go with him. He tried going down.

“Too far Gary,” I said. “Don’t go there.”

 He obediently lifted his head and we kissed. He groped my breasts and played with them. He was gentle and patient, but smooth and quick. He went down on my breasts and had them in his mouth while I was busy teasing and feeling him up over the bulge in his pants.

“What are you doing Hina?” he asked.

“Feeling you up,” I replied. “Returning the favour.”

“Do you like it? What do you want to do with it?”

“Hehe! Nothing. I’m just feeling you up.”

“I like it. Your touch feels so amazing.”

“I hate you. You are a devil. A very bad devil.”

He kissed and moved down, from my breasts to my belly and then knelt in front of me. I knew it was time to stop. We had come too far already.

“What are you trying to do?” I said. “Hehe! Don’t go there.”

“Why not?” he replied. “Only a small tiny kiss.”

He knelt down and deployed an onslaught of kisses and gentle nibbles on my thighs. I tried to keep my legs together, but I only grew weaker with every kiss. He reached behind inside my dress as if he knew my secret weakness, grabbed my buttcheeks and pulled them apart. I felt myself open up and gasped feeling the wildest turn on. He repeated it and I responded in his favour spreading my legs apart till he was comfortably able to insert himself between my legs to kiss between my loins.

“Shit! Gary,” I said. “Ass! Stop. Shit!”

“What?” he mumbled. “What happened? No like?”

“Ass! No, I don’t like it at all.”

“You smell amazing down here. I want to kiss you.”

I couldn’t think of any response to his words. I was hornier and I felt teased.

“Hina,” he whispered. “I want to feel you.”

“You shouldn’t,” I replied. “We can’t.”

“Fuck! I want you so bad. I want to kiss you there.”

“I want you too. But, we can’t.”

We kissed again. A few seconds later, he grabbed my butt and reached inside my panties and slid his hand between my buttcheeks. He moved his hand all the way until his fingertips rubbed into my hole. I wanted to resist, but I felt my knees buckle and my body screaming to give in.

He reached further down poking gently into my wetness. And although I was certain I had to stop, I kept waiting to feel him intrude, and deeper. I struggled to stand, moaned and whimpered to his hand working on me betraying all efforts of resistance or boundaries. Finally, he went down and planted kisses over my panties. I pretended to resist as I watched him pull my panties down. I watched him lift my leg over his shoulder as he nibbled softly, licked and sucked expertly. He knew I was his to play with and didn’t stop until I started to yelp and moan. He nudged me slowly over the edge into a ravishing orgasm and a surprising squirt.

“Shit Gary!” I said finally. “I hate you.”

“You didn’t like it?” he asked.

I didn’t reply. I turned away from him and giggled. He stood behind me and held me gently in silence. I realised I was stood practically naked in his arms and he was still in all his clothes. But, it didn’t matter. He picked my panties for me and I threw them over the balcony. It didn’t matter.

We checked out of the hotel at noon the next day. Gary, Nikita and Karabi travelled back to India later in the evening. I was glad I wasn’t travelling with them. I stayed behind and spent a few days visiting relatives in New York before I returned to India.

***

Published 
Written by BlahBlahGurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments