Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Check and Mate

"Wife is at play while Husband is at work."

59
34 Comments 34
16.6k Views 16.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I have been married for three years to a wonderful man who earns a good living, has a sweet disposition, is quite handsome, and most importantly, loves me to hell. It was love at first sight with him.

Nonetheless, ever since I was in college, I developed an irresistible urge to experience sex with both men and women. While my husband and I regularly have intense and exciting sex, it just wasn't enough for me. I wanted some spice.

While my husband Dan always fantasized about me dressing like a slut and picking up other men, I knew he would never accept me doing so in reality as he was very possessive about me. He cannot even stand someone staring at me when we are in public. 

I had purchased some erotic outfits with which to entertain him in the bedroom but I never wore them out of the house even though I felt terrific in them. I'm five feet seven inches tall and weigh one hundred and fifteen pounds. I have 34C breasts, a twenty-eight-inch waist, and thirty-four-inch hips. I knew then, as I do now, that I have a smashing figure and a beautiful face with tempting lips and eyes.

My husband travels out of town for a few days or for a week at least once a month. This incident happened when he was being sent out to Barcelona for six months on a short-term assignment. As I was out for work, we decided I would travel with him, well the company was paying for it.

It was all work for Dan, working long hours and we rarely got time to spend with each other. He would leave early and only be back late in the evening. We only managed some intimacy over the weekend, if he did not get called away.

Two weeks in and I was annoyed and craving some action. I decided that I just couldn't stand anymore and need some cock stuffed in my pussy and being fucked like a slut. The following morning Dan was to visit a client in a nearby town and would not be home till the next day afternoon. As soon he was away, I must have brought myself off a half dozen times with my fingers and a vibrator but I was still unsatisfied so I decided to do something about my frustration.

I put on a black leather miniskirt, a black garter belt, fishnet stockings, high-heeled black pumps (to accent my ass), a black, deeply-cut lace bra, and a sheer black blouse. I didn't put on any panties. I made my face up heavily with red lipstick, mascara, foundation, and put on a good dose of Obsession perfume. I looked and smelled like every man's wet dream. Looking at my outrageously sexy outfit in the mirror and imagining the lust it would inspire in men got me so excited that I fingered myself to yet another orgasm before leaving the house.

I put on an overcoat just to cover myslef so that my intentions wouldn't be quite so obvious to any onlookers and in the neighbourhood. My plan was to rent a room at one of the hotels just outside of the city near the business hub, and I hoped there would be a crowd of businessmen attending some meeting or hanging out. On my way to the hotel, I rented a couple of porn movies mostly of group sex and orgies. 

After checking into a room, I went down to the bar at the end of the lobby. Before entering the bar, I took the overcoat off. There were some whispers as I got a table for myself. After ordering a drink, I sat down at a table expecting to catch someone's attention fairly quickly.

prettykit1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
prettykit1

I wasn't disappointed. Within five minutes three guys who had been talking together approached me. They looked about thirty years old and were all well-built. They asked me if I was staying at the hotel and I told them I was. I then explained that I had been bored sitting alone at home and had decided to go out and see if I could make something happen. I uncrossed and opened my legs to give them a quick preview.

With their pricks beginning to visibly harden, I knew they were more than willing so I invited them up to my room. In the elevator, on the way up to my room, I began to playfully rub against the guys and give them kisses. By the time we got to my hotel room door, they were touching and squeezing me all over. Their hands often reaching under my skirt rubbing my wetness.

Once inside I told them all to get out of their clothes. I kept mine on, though my nipples already had nudged out over the edge of my bra and were sticking out quite a bit through my sheer blouse. After they had stripped I started licking their cocks and balls. When they were good and hard I proceeded to slowly strip my clothing off and throw it at them a piece at a time. Once I was nude I told them that I wanted them all at once.

They began to suck and lick me all over, from my clitoris to my nipples to the nape of my neck. Having three tongues and six hands going all over my body at once was an unbelievable turn-on. While they were working on me I intermittently squeezed and sucked their cocks and balls. All the time they were talking dirty to me—asking me how I would like being fucked by them in a public place like the corner of some dark restaurant, or whether I'd enjoy doing it with a half-dozen guys on a table in a dingy bar. I felt incredibly dirty, sexy, and turned on. 

After about a half-hour of foreplay, I got on all fours, took hold of the longest, thickest prick of the three, and guided it into my dripping cunt. I motioned for the other guys to lie on the bed in front of me, and I alternated between sucking and jacking off their thick, hairy pricks. The experience of having three pricks moving in and out of me was exquisite. I began to tremble and shake. We did this for what seemed an eternity until, one after the other, we all exploded in orgasm. My orgasm was absolutely incredible. I must have twitched for five minutes, totally enraptured.

We then took showers together and did lots of touching. They stayed with me the rest of the afternoon and all evening. We even watched the X-rated movies to stimulate our imaginations. One of the guys went out and got some fast food for us, but other than that we only ate each other. I must have had twenty orgasms, each one quite powerful. For the first time in ages, I felt sexually satisfied. By the time they left the next morning, I knew for sure what I had always suspected—that I was a fucking nymphomaniac!

This was my ritual for the next five months. When my husband went away on business, I checked into my favorite hotel. All the employees there now knew me—in every sense of the word!

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments