Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can't Help Myself...

"Finding the perfect cock isn't easy especially when you are married!"

53
14 Comments 14
9.2k Views 9.2k
971 words 971 words

Ever since I became sexually active, I could never remain faithful. It's the thrill of a new chase and the feel of a new cock. I can't help myself!

The first time it happened was when I went to Uni. I had been with a guy for a year and had urges to sleep with other guys but never acted on them. Uni however was like a whole planet of fuckableness, filled with hundreds of new cocks to ride.

I met, and fucked an Irish guy within the first week of being there and, although the sex wasn't the best, the thrill of being newly wanted was. I confessed what had happened to my boyfriend who forgave me but said he didn't think he could forgive me again.

Within another two weeks I'd fucked several other guys which led to me and my boyfriend splitting up. I then turned into a full on nympho, fucking a new guy as often as I could and wherever I could. The sex was mainly shit but, once a new cock was inside me I didn't care. It was like shopping for the perfect one and I was going to test drive as many as I could!

A few years later I met my husband. I met him cheating on my fiance but vowed, literally vowed, he was the one. I honestly thought he was, he was kind, caring and the sex wasn't bad at all, his cock did the job. Until I met the one who made me feel like I'd never had sex before. I found my perfect cock...

We met when both reaching for some beers in our local supermarket. Our hands touched and there were immediate sparks. A glass of wine later and I was being held up by his cock against the wall of his apartment. I met him everyday and we'd fuck then I'd go home and make myself cum again thinking of him.

Everything about this sex was incredible. We didn't ever say much to eat other but the rest clicked. I knew how hard to jerk him off that got him on the edge quickly and where to suck his bulbous head that made him rock hard. He knew how hard to pinch my nipples until I was wet and rub my clit and put just one finger in me until I'd burst with pleasure.

He'd fuck me in so many positions and I'd always cum and usually always more than once. My favourite position was straddling him on a chair, his cock would be so deep inside me I'd reach my climax quickly. He would then pick me up and pin me against the nearest wall and pump his cum into me. We would stay there until his cum dripped out of me and he fell out. Unless he stayed hard and we would start all over again!

His cock wasn't huge but it was veiny and girthy, he also knew what to do with it! He knew just how deep, hard and fast he'd need to go in every position to make me cum.

SnowWhiteXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnowWhiteXo

He would often tease me by stopping just before I was going to cum then fucking me slowly until I pulsed all over him. It drove me and him wild. I'd often have bruises or bite marks which I stopped hiding in the end. How my husband never noticed was beyond me!

After one of our wild fucking sessions he asked me out on a date. At first I giggled and then realised he was actually serious. He said he wanted to see if we had chemistry outside of our mind blowing sex. I declined and told him I was married. His face suddenly became surprised.

He asked if I was fucking him, why was I still with my husband. I explained about the thrill of a new chase and how the sex we had was mind blowing. He seemed hurt and asked me to leave. I asked if we would meet as usual the next day and he said no. I was disappointed but thought nothing more of it and left.

A few days later and my pussy was really craving his veiny cock. I'd tried to get myself off with dildos, using the jet setting in the shower and even fucking my husband but, nothing beat the feeling of him being balls deep inside me.

I decided to look for him and eventually found him in the same supermarket we met in. He was with another woman and I found myself getting jealous that she was now having those mind blowing orgasms. I decided to be bold as I wanted him back. I went over to say Hi.

It was awkward as it suddenly became apparent the woman was his wife. I apologised, made an excuse of mistaken identity and walked away. I was furious he didn't tell me he was married. How could he not tell me that? Why was I mad?

As I was rounding the aisle he grabbed me by the arm and said quietly to meet me in his apartment that night. Our eyes met and I saw the same spark as when we first met.

That evening I'm knocking the door of his apartment, he opens it. Are we going to talk? We stand in silence for a minute. Does he care I'm married? Do I care he is? We look at each other and grin. I guess the answer to all those questions is no!

The next thing I know his lips are on hard on mine and I'm straddling that delicious cock once again riding myself to ecstasy. As I said before, I can't help myself and I guess neither could he! I was keeping this perfect cock for myself... for now!

Published 
Written by Bubbles79
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments