Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Present

"A birthday boy, a car and a present he'll never forget."

135
24 Comments 24
20.9k Views 20.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"A friend's boyfriend is a line I never thought I'd cross. But when the moment is just right, a guilty pleasure is always the best kind of pleasure."

The sound of laughter and people talking gets drowned out as we close the doors of the car. The drowsiness of being drunk settles, I take a deep sigh.   

“Oh boy, that was fun." I said with a giggle.

“Yeah. We stayed way longer than I thought we would." Mark said as he closed the door of the car.

I laughed. Mark was rarely the partying type. In all the years we had known each other, I could count with one hand the times he had stayed past midnight. Much less the times I had seen him drink.  

“It’s a shame you are such a good boy. I would like to see you drunk at least once."

“You don’t need booze to have fun." he said with a smirk as he started the car and slowly drove out of the parking spot.  

“Yeah, but booze makes things better."

We both laughed and kept talking about the party.   

“It’s a shame Lenna had to leave early." I said while staring at the city scape moving past us. 

“Yeah, she works in the morning but, she didn’t want to spoil the fun for me.”  

“That’s right, birthday boy. You are so lucky to have such an understanding girlfriend.”  

He chuckled. 

“What? Trouble in paradise?” I asked.

“No, she’s amazing. It’s just... since the pandemic eased out and she’s back at work, we barely see each other. It was a big jump, you know." His tone seemed a bit down.

“I do, but she went out of her way to plan and have this party ready for you. So don’t you dare bad mouth one of my best friends.”  I gave him a friendly punch on his elbow.

We both laughed. The drive back home was long. And as the lights flashed past us I noticed I was a bit drunker than I expected.   

“Thinking of it. I never did give you a birthday present.”  I said as my mind started to think of a good gift.

“I know.”  

“I just suck at presents. I never know what to give and hate the awkwardness of giving the wrong present, you know.”  

“I mean you can give me anything you want, as long as it’s from you I’ll be happy.”  He said nonchalantly.

I looked out the window, my mind wandering. I must have spaced out because Mark’s next words surprised with how stern they were.

“What are you doing?” He said 

I turned around and noticed my hand on his lap. I must have moved it there out of habit since I always grabbed my husband’s lap when he drove. I could feel my face blushing and in the awkwardness of the situation, I heard my mouth before I could think of the words spouting from it.  

“I... This is your present... I mean... You said anything, right?” My voice quivered a little bit.

I expected him to push away my hand, or to get mad at me. But as the seconds stretched with the awkward silence all he did was focus on the road. My heart started throbbing so hard I could hear it. I’ve never been a shy person. I always knew what I wanted and was never ashamed of looking for it. Mark knew this after so many years of knowing each other. Still, there was a line with him, being my friend’s boyfriend and all. A line I never expected to cross.  

But my hand slowly started to rub his leg. My fingers slowly caressing his thigh. He seemed nervous but he stayed silent.  

“I mean... you said you and Lenna haven’t seen each other a lot lately and... I know how frustrating that can be.”  

“Yeah...”  He answered.

Was his silence anger? Or acceptance? My heart was going a thousand miles an hour and I felt how he started to speed up. Then I felt it, the bulge under his jeans, and I knew what would happen next.  

My hand moved up and down his bulge. Caressing slowly and firmly. Then without thinking twice, I shifted on my seat, both my hands quickly undid his belt. I tried to do it quickly, knowing that hesitation gave him time to consider. I needed to do it before he changed his mind.  

Mark raised his hips, helping my fingers undo the button on his jeans. In an instant, I had unzipped his jeans and pulled them down enough to pull out his cock.   

“Oh wow...”  

Lenna had told me about Mark, but it was even more impressive in person. Even not fully erect his cock was about 7 inches. It curved up a lot, like a banana. But the most impressive part was the head. I had never seen such a big head to shaft ratio. His shaft was average in girth but the head was really thick. It was almost comically like a bobblehead.   

I gripped it with one hand and started to masturbate it. He let out a groan of pleasure. As his cock started to get even harder, I noticed my free hand was caressing my clit under my dress and over my panties.   

His cock started to drip pre-cum and I used it as a lubricant. I noticed he was going over the speed limit as the lights were mere blurs next to us. I shifted in my seat again as I felt that void in the pit of my stomach whenever I'm about to do something dangerous. I leaned over and told him nonchalantly.   

“Go faster. Floor it or I’ll stop”  

Then I bent over and in one swift movement put his cock in my mouth. I noticed a bit of hesitation in him but a second later I heard the deafening roar of the car’s engine and the pit in my stomach I always felt in roller coasters.   

The adrenaline of it must have kept us from enjoying it to the fullest but it also added an interesting ingredient to the mix. I kept imagining us crashing as I sucked his cock. Or being pulled over by a cop. But as I kept drooling over his cock, using my tongue to lick every inch of it, nothing happened. Then he slowly started to slow down and a bit shocked and disappointed I stopped sucking.  

Seley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seley

“What happened? Why are we slowing down?” I asked.

“Nothing... we are close to our exit...”  He replied.

“Oh...”  

I sat up and slowly fixed myself back into my seat. I could feel my drenched panties in between my squirmy legs and I looked out the window. Both a bit ashamed and also so he couldn't see me blush.  

It took a few more minutes for us to get to my house and he parked in the driveway. The silence was so tense we didn’t even know what to do when he turned off the car. My hand was resting on the handle of the door but I was unable to move it.   

“I...”  He said, but then stopped himself.  

“No, Mark. It’s not your fault. I am a bit too drunk and I let myself go...”  I said with in a whisper.

“Oh ok...”  His voice sounded disappointed. 

That’s when I turned to face him and noticed he still had his cock out half erect. He seemed to be doubtful, his eyes on me.  

“But maybe I’m still too drunk... After all what kind of halfassed present is that?”  

I gave a quick nervous laugh. He chuckled too.  

“Yeah, it would be kind of shitty to just leave me like this, right?” His voice wavered a bit.

Our eyes met for a second and then everything seemed to speed up. We both took our seatbelts off, he pulled the lever under his seat and pushed the seat back as far as he could. I took my panties off in a swift motion and jumped to his side of the car, straddling him.   

We kissed each other with hunger. His mouth pressing on mine, his tongue and mine dancing together. He had pushed his jeans lower so I could rest my legs comfortably around him and as my drenched pussy ground on his cock I felt my belly explode with desire.   

I moved my hand and guided his cock to my pussy. The moment I felt his thick head parting my pussy lips I shuddered in pleasure. I am a short woman, 5’0 feet tall, and such I have a tight tiny pussy. Yet, I was so wet his cock slid with ease.   

My hips started moving on their own. He started kissing and biting my neck and I had to whisper.  

“Don’t bite too hard, I don’t want Robert to see the marks.”  

He moved on and he then pulled my waist to him. The space was crowded so I was hunched over him, the way he shifted me made my back rest on the steering wheel. Then something unexpected happened. I could feel his cock really hard inside me, and the curve upwards was pressing his big head against my g spot.   

I have a really sensitive g spot that my husband loves to caress with his fingers but until then I had never felt a cock press against it so hard. The feeling of it was so overwhelming I had to stop moving my hips and he seemed to sense the tension.  

“Does it hurt?” He asked.

“No, it feels so good... it just took me by surprise.”  

He smiled, that brief pause seemed to slow us down. I started moving my hips slowly, feeling his hard cock rub up and down my g spot. My legs started quivering. His hand slowly unzipped my dress from behind and he dropped one of the shoulders so my small perky breast showed naked to him.  

I started to move faster with every thrust and I held his hair tight in between my fingers as he sucked on my nipple.  

“Oh my god... oh my god... I’m going to cum.”  I moaned.

My whole body tensed as the orgasm rolled through my body. My g spot orgasms are really intense and I held him for dear life until I was able to gasp for air again.   

“Fuck. Mark. Robert can’t make me cum so hard. Your cock is amazing”  My chest swiveled up and down with every pant.

“I’ve been wanting to do this since forever.”  He chuckled.

A devilish grin grew on my face. My hips started swiveling back and forth again. Making his amazing cock rub my g spot again.  

“Is that so? Well, you are out of luck. I’m too drunk to know what I’m doing right now, but once I’m sober I won’t remember this, so it never happened.” I said this knowing I was already sober. 

I couldn't have the boyfriend of one of my best friends thinking we were starting an affair. This was a one-time thing and I needed to make it clear for him.  

“I see. Then I guess I need to enjoy my birthday gift while it lasts.”  He smiled.

We kissed frantically and his hands grabbed my breasts. My hips moved swiftly back and forth as another orgasm started building inside me. As I was approaching it he tensed and pulled my body closer to him.  

“Fuck. I’m going to cum.”  He groaned.

“Yeah Mark. Cum inside of me. Fill my pussy up.”  

Chills ran down my arms as my orgasm spread like wildfire in my belly. I came again. Not long after, I felt his body spasm and his thick cum filling me.   

“Holy fuck... I haven’t cum so hard in a while.”  He said between breaths.

He had a huge smile as we both collapsed panting. I held his face in my arms and kissed him a few times before swiftly moving back to my seat. There, we rested a bit and I noticed the windows of the car were so fogged you couldn't see anything outside.  

“Happy birthday Mark.” My voice finally going back to normal.

He chuckled.  

“Best birthday present ever” 

 

Published 
Written by ZaraWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments