Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bike ride

"Good for me journal entry"

49
21 Comments 21
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Today was the good day which I so needed. I got word last night that my guy had Bruins’ play-off tickets and he had to be in town by four to eat and get the train with his friend. Great!

I took half-a-day from work and, instead of going to the gym, put the rack and bike on my car and headed to a rail trail I love. Of course, I’d thought about sex but I really wasn't doing well with people on the website. It was all “Hey, nice cunt, I want to fuck you” or “Hey slut,” so I simply thought, ‘Well, if it happens we’ll see. It’s a long night’.

I wore tight biker shorts and a white beater under a tank — and the weather was hot as fuck! I had water and I was sweaty but that’s the workout I wanted. 

My first pull-off was at an incredible boardwalk around a swamp pond. I've actually had sex there twice: once with my husband and the other with a guy I met about five years ago. That account is another journal entry on here. 

I biked to that spot then grabbed my water and hiked to the area where there’s a picnic table. I sat, taking in the beauty of the day and nature, and a few people walked by. I said “Hi” to a mom with two kids and I was ready to leave when I heard the noise of a biker. 

I turned and the man said, “Sorry to startle you.”

“I’m not sure you’re supposed to bike here,” I said.

“Maybe not,” he shrugged, “but I do it all the time.” 

When he removed his helmet, his hair was dripping with sweat. He was over six foot and I guessed he was late forties. He drank water and talked to me about the pond and stuff, pointing out the beaver damn. But it was only when I noticed the bulge in his shorts that I really began to pay attention to what he was saying. 

Eventually, he stopped talking about the surroundings and said, “I'm Nick.”

We shook hands. “Lindsay,” I said then asked, “Is that a Santa Cruz bike?”

“Yes, it’s great for my height and weight.” 

“I love the make but it’s just way outta my price range.”

 Nick talked some more about it, then I said, “Well, I’d better get biking myself before I get any more sun.”

He asked if I’d mind him walking me off the boardwalk and I said, “Not at all,” thinking he’d caught the vibe that I was into him. Or, perhaps, he was just interested in me. 

When we got to my bike, he said, “You should see this place at dusk." 

“Oh, I have.” I grinned. “And at midnight.”

“You came here that late?”

“Yep… I used a headlamp and walked from the lot near the street.”

He frowned. “But why that late?”

“To meet someone.”

“Ahh, that’s nice.”

“It was,” I said and asked, “You know the picnic table?“ He nodded and I said, “I had sex on it.”

We laughed and he asked which way I was going. ”Oxford and back,” I said.

“I’m going that way. I live just off the trail.”

I then knew he came from money and that explained the bike and equipment.

“I'd appreciate a bike mate,” he said. 

“I’ll try to keep up with you.”

In fact, I attempted to stay ahead of him, knowing he'd look at my ass. A few times he passed me but then slowed down and we also chatted about the area. Right at the end was a big field — for frisbee golf and high school football — and when he stopped short of it, I passed him and didn’t stop until I reached the road. I looked around, acting dumb, and saw him waving. I biked back to him.

Pointing to a wooden bridge, he said, “That’s me. I'm home.”

“It was nice meeting you, Nick, “ I said, smiling at him. “You’re very good and knowledgeable about the area.”

He explained that he used to teach and apologized “if he lectured too much because he was nervous.” 

“Nervous about what?”

“Talking to you.”

“Eh, why?” 

“I don't talk to beautiful women often… especially ones on bikes.” I laughed and he said, “Can I offer you a water refill?”

“Sure,” I said and we crossed the bridge one at a time as it was narrow. His house was big and his yard was flowered and beautiful. 

“Wow, nice home.”

“Thanks, I love it,” he said. Apparently, he’d bought it when he was married and had two kids. But they were now out of the house and he was divorced.

“Well you do a good job keeping it so nice,” I said.

“I’m retired and have plenty of time.”

“You’re too young to be retired.”

“I'm sixty-two.”

“Really? I thought you were like forty-eight or somewhere around there.” 

Nick laughed and said, “What about you?”

I told him I was married and I could almost see his heart sinking. “No kids,” I added and looked at his swimming pool.

“Oh, I’d offer you a cooling swim,” he said, “but I don't have a suit for you.”

“Suit? We aren't kids, Nick.”

“In that case,” he said, smiling, “would you like a swim?”

“Nick, I'm covered in sweat here… what do you think?”

“Go for it, then,” he said and I dropped my bike and walked toward the inviting pool. I pulled off my top in one smooth move and tugged down my shorts, bending over as they reached my ankles. I stepped out of them and dove into the water. It felt great. 

I came up for air and Nick was at the end of the pool, dangling his feet in the water. I swam to him and he said, “Wow!”

“Wow what?” I asked.

“Wow,” he repeated. “You’re naked in my pool. You look great.”

“Thank you. Are you going to join me?”

“Hmm, maybe.”

“Really… only maybe?”

 “Okay, fine,” he said and removed his shirt, showing some grey hair on a perfect chest. Then came the shorts and I was right about the bulge: he was hung. Not huge, but at least seven inches — and very thick. I wanted it in me. 

Nick jumped in and his white ass went up and down on the water’s surface as he swam. When he came up next to me, it was my turn to say, ”Wow!” 

Grinning, he said, “Wow what?”

“If you must know, you have an awesome cock.”

“Really, you think so?”

“Yes, really… and you’re uncut. That’s rare.”

“Ah, yes, I was born in the UK and moved here as a child.”

“I like it that way.”

He was surprised. “Most women hate it. And that included my ex.”

“Nah, it’s great… so, can I suck it?”

 He blinked. “Um, well, sure,” he said and moved to the steps and sat on the edge.

I followed and glided up between his legs. I cupped his bag of big hanging balls and guided his cock to my mouth. He got hard fast and tasted a bit of the pool water. I got to work, looking up at him several times. 

He put a hand on my head but pulled it back. I briefly slipped his erection out of my mouth and told him, “Put your hands anywhere you want.” That made him smile and his hand returned to the back of my head where he held my wet, long hair. 

I heard him mumbling, “Oh god, you’re so good at this,” and I felt his fat cock swell even more, ready to unload. I moaned and gagged a little as his cum flowed into my mouth. It was a lot more than I expected but I gobbled it down.

Gasping for breath, he managed to utter, “Sorry, I'm a heavy cummer.”

“I found that out,” I said and I truly was amazed at how much came out of him.

“It’s been a while but, hey, thank you.” He looked into my eyes. “Can I return the favor?”

“Yes please,” I said and he suggested going to his bedroom.

The house was stunning and cool with the air conditioner working its magic. Naked, dripping water, we jumped right onto his big bed and I put my legs on his shoulders as he ate me like it was his last meal. He put two fingers inside and worked them around, smiling at me before he resumed licking me. I soon came.

Still probing my wetness with his fingers, he kissed his way up my body to suck and squeeze each breast. He started kissing me and I reached down for his cock which was hot on my thigh. I guided it to my opening and he thrust into me. I felt I was about to cum again and I muttered, “Fuck me, fuck me.”

Nick kissed me as he pounded me missionary for a long, long time before raising my legs up high and burying his cock in deep, his balls slapping against me. I came twice more before he pulled out and sprayed me like a teenager. He had astonishing amounts of cum. 

When he fell off me, muttering “Oh dear, oh my god,” I laughed. 

“That was an unexpected treat,” I said, feeling his cum all over me. “That was kinda awesome, Nick but I'm going back to the pool.”

I jumped into the water to wash off his goo and he came out with a towel. As I dried myself, I told him how my relationship works and he said he wanted to see me again. “In that case, I'm not saying no,” I said and handed him my cell to copy the number. “Texts only,” I said. 

I dressed and we hugged and kissed. “That was the best bike ride I’ve ever had,” he smiled. 

“Mine, too,” I said and waved to him when I got on the trail to ride back.

I was kind of laughing at the whole episode. I mean, I’d had no idea that would happen and I’d made his day, which was a bonus. Non-swingers are into sex, too, but just not as showy or as aggressive. I might have to ring his doorbell next time I’m near.

Getting back to my car was hard work, it was so hot. But the cooling system went on before I loaded the bike. It was a cool ride home.

I enjoyed my evening watching TV and thinking about the day. I laughed about what had happened — not because it was funny, but because it was so enjoyable and I was happy. I’m glad I can write about it here as I want to tell somebody.

In fact, I sent a text to Jackie and she replied, 'Good for you,’ and that felt great, really good for me.

I felt awesome… I’d been treated awesome. 

thegiftedtransTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
thegiftedtransTS

 

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments