Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angie: My Friend’s Daughter

"Hook up with friend’s married daughter"

245
26 Comments 26
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

About a year ago my wife and I received an invitation to the twenty-fifth wedding anniversary of some close friends. My wife couldn’t attend due to work commitments that had her traveling., but at the last minute I decided to join in the festivities.

The event was held in a hotel located an hour drive from my house. I knew I would be having a few drinks and booked a room so I wouldn’t have to worry about driving home. My wife had departed the day before and while she was getting ready to leave we had an interesting conversation.

“I hope people don’t think we’re having problems because I’m not there,” she said.

“Don’t worry,” I replied. “I’ll let everyone know why you couldn’t attend.”

“Okay. I know you like to dance so I’m sure there’s going to be women for you to entertain. Feel free to have some fun.”

I didn’t know how to take her comment. Was I getting a Hall Pass? I thought better than to ask, so I left it at that. We had been married a long time and had weathered a few indiscretions on her part (that’s another story). I hadn’t thought that going single to a party would open up any possibilities for me to take advantage of, but now the seed had been planted and it seemed it was okay with my wife. Was it guilt on her part?

I drove to the venue hosting the event. While I was checking in, I saw the married daughter of the friends celebrating their anniversary.

I had know Angie since she was a teenager. She had grown into a lovely woman, now in her mid thirties. In spite of having been pregnant three times, she still looked incredible. She had always attracted my eye, but because of her parents and our our age difference, I always kept a respectful distance. But you could say we had a ‘favorite uncle, favorite niece’ kind of relationship.

When she saw me she ran and jumped into my arms and gave me a tight hug and a kiss. It was brief but wonderful. I said hello to her husband and after chatting for a bit said we’d see each other at the party. Before leaving she asked about my wife and I let her know she wasn’t attending.

“That’s too bad, for her. Save me a dance!”

They left to their room and I saw a few other people I knew. After a while I went to my room and got ready for the evening. It was nice seeing people I only saw for special events like this one. And it had been especially nice to see Angie, but didn’t think much more about it.

The couple of honor took their wedding vows for the second time, toasts were made, the cash bar opened up and dinner was served. While all this was going on, a DJ set up his equipment and dancing began.

As the night went on I continued to see old friends. I explained, repeatedly, why I was there alone and was actually surprised when I was hit on by some of the women that had come without dates. I was having a good time when I was tapped on the shoulder. When I turned Angie was there.

“Is now a good time for my dance?”

Angie was dressed in a blue low cut pantsuit that looked like it had been spray painted onto her. The top portion was held up by thin spaghetti straps and covered in sparkling sequins. She wore CFM stilettos that matched the color of her pantsuit. Her long dark brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She looked like a dream come true.

“Won’t your husband be jealous? You look gorgeous!”

Her mood darkened for just a moment before she said, “He’s too busy drinking with his buddies.”

Just then the lights dimmed and a slow dance started. She took my hand and led me to the darkest corner of the ballroom. I looked to see if anyone was paying us any attention and I saw everyone having their own fun.

It might have been the drinks or the way Angie looked or the fact we had shared a little crush. I hadn’t planned on this particular dance with Angie, but it felt natural. I started holding her away from my body at a respectable distance, but quickly she wrapped her arms around my neck and she melted into me. I could feel the soft contour of her body against mine and it triggered my cock into getting hard. I could feel it growing and pressing into Angie. For a moment I felt guilty wanting a woman I’d known since she was a teen.

I was aware of what my body was doing and started to pull away from her, hoping I hadn’t embarrassed or offended her by my now engorged dick pressing into her. Her reaction was to pull me tighter against her. I looked again to see if anyone noticed us, then she kissed me …

I kissed back.

I was surprised by what we had done. And as the song ended we separated and I immediately missed her touch, the contact our bodies had made.

“I’ve wanted to do that since I was sixteen.”

“I’m jealous of your husband, your kiss is fantastic.”

“Too bad he doesn’t feel that way. He’d rather drink. Now I’ll always compare him to you.”

As we walked her to her table, she asked, “Do you have a good memory?”

“It’s okay, why?”

“Because here’s my cell number. You should keep it. 7xx-53x-xxx7. Got it?”

“Yes.”

“Good.”

By then we were back at her table. I looked for her husband, but he was nowhere to be seen. I thought to myself that he was a fool. Angie was smart, funny, good looking, incredibly sexy and he was off getting high.

We parted company with another hug and a quick kiss. To the casual observer the kiss might look innocent because it was a quick peck. But we both felt an electric shock pass between us, again. I didn’t want to be too openly flirting with Angie; what I wanted to do was take her to my room. I knew I was out of my mind to think that could happen, so I thanked her for the dance.

GarnetSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GarnetSugar

With a wicked gleam in her eye she said, “No, thank you. Don’t lose my number .”

I walked away and entered her number in my phone and immediately texted her to see if I had gotten it correctly. She replied with “❤️.”

The evening quickly wore down and guests started leaving. I was glad I didn’t have to drive home. Angie approached me and told me her husband had gotten completely shit-faced and could I help get him to their room?

I approached her drunk husband and started walking him to their room. Luckily he wasn’t a belligerent drunk and went merrily with me to their room. When we got to their room I saw it was set up with two beds. I sat him down, pulled off his boots and laid him down fully clothed. In seconds he passed out.

“Thanks for helping me get him here. He’ll sleep like a log until noon.”

Angie hugged me and we started kissing. It was exciting to be in her arms away from potentially prying eyes. The fact her husband was passed out in same room where I held his wife added an extra layer of thrill.

Angie and I pushed our tongues in and out of each others mouths. My hands roamed her body and I pulled down on the thin straps holding the material hiding her breasts and freed them. We were past the point of no return and the tide of our emotions couldn’t be stopped.

Angie moved her right hand down and grasped seven inches of hardness through my slacks. She spoke and said things I never imagined.

“When I told you I wanted to kiss you since I was sixteen I lied. I’ve wanted to fuck you since I was sixteen! Did you ever think of fucking me? I’ve always been jealous of your wife, but now I’m going to make you forget her, and the next time you fuck, you’re going to be thinking of me.”

I was in the arms of a woman twenty years younger than me, hearing that she had wanted me for years. Her husband passed out only a foot away from where I had exposed her tits.

I was in the middle of a maelstrom and didn’t care.

I pulled away from her kiss and leaned down to suck one, then her other nipple into my mouth. Her breasts were full, heavy, firm.

Perfection.

I pulled Angie to the bed next to the one where her husband snored. I peeled off the rest of her pantsuit and it pooled at her feet. Her tiny thong panty had come down as I pulled her pantsuit revealing a shaved mons, with a small triangle of hair just above her pussy.

“Keep your shoes on,” I told Angie as I stripped off my clothes. As soon as I was nude, Angie dropped to her knees and grasped my erection at the base. She looked up at me and smiled as she licked the length of my cock.

She slowly sucked me into her luscious mouth and began forcefully sucking. I grabbed two handfuls of her hair and began to face fuck her. Without any gag reflex, she swallowed me completely.

The feeling of my cock in her mouth was indescribable; she was skilled at sucking cock and I knew I couldn’t last. I stopped and raised Angie up, before pushing her onto her back. She spread her legs and I kneeled and kissed her inner thighs before licking her pussy.

“Oh my god, that feels so good.”

I placed her legs on my shoulders and lifted her slightly and rimmed her asshole, before pushing my tongue into her back door.

She moaned louder and for a moment I remembered her husband was in the bed next to ours and thought he might awaken.

Knowing our time might be limited I concentrated on her pussy. Fluid was dripping out of her sopping slit and I drank greedily. I could feel her peanut sized clit and sucked it gently, then harder and harder.

Suddenly, waves of pleasure swept over Angie’s body as she felt the first orgasm with me. She bucked as I held on licking and sucking her cunt .

“Fuck! Fuck! Oh my god!”

Her moaning and loud outbursts had me stop and look to see if she has awakened her husband. He remained unconscious.

I kissed my way up Angie’s body and we kissed. I felt her hand on my dick as she positioned it at the entrance of her cunt.

“Fuck me, make love to me!”

As she spoke I pressed and glided into Angie. Her pussy was tight, wet, hot. I felt engulfed in her and savored her feeling for a moment before I started thrusting in and out. I pulled back until only the tip of my cock was in her before plunging my entire length back.

“Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Harder!”

As I pushed Angie was raising her hips to meet me. We were furiously fucking and I heard her husband stirring. I didn’t care as the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced erupted in my body. At the same time Angie screamed she was coming. I released my cum into Angie thinking I might be impregnating her.

And I didn’t care.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, I collapsed my sweaty body onto Angie’s equally wet body. We caught our breath kissing each other passionately, tenderly, deeply.

“Oh my god. That was the best sex ever,” Angie said.

I turned to look and saw her husband fitfully still sleeping.

“He didn’t wake up,” I whispered to Angie.

“I don’t care if he does; you made my dream come true. Will we ever do this again?”

We did fifteen minutes later.

This, was the beginning of our affair.

Published 
Written by Kc1952
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments