Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unusual Request: Part 1

"My wife wanted to date James."

16
4 Comments 4
18.8k Views 18.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My wife, Dianne, has always been a sucker for helping out someone that asked for a favor. Dianne is a short slim woman, who is concerned about her looks. She enjoys casinos, board games, and slots.

For a couple of years now, we have hired a few men to help with remodeling our house, mowing the yard, and making minor repairs when they were not working at their main jobs. These are usually very small, simple jobs, which construction firms are not interested in. The most reliable worker has been James, who, over time, became a close friend. Often after working on our home he would bring his kids over and we would all enjoy a meal together, or a weekend of swimming in our pool or going to sporting events.

We shared some tough times together, especially when James was going through his divorce and child support issues.

James is a quiet, slightly overweight, six-foot-tall man in his late thirties. Even though he is black, he loves telling black racial jokes that keep everyone laughing. I have often wondered if he was secretly making fun of us.

One late summer evening, after all the workers had been paid, Dianne said, “We need to talk.”

“Sure, honey; you sound like it's something serious.”

“James asked for a very special favor, and wanted to ask me first just in case I was offended by his request and said no. If I agreed to help, he would then ask you.”

I waited, and she went on, "Honey, James said, 'You know I have been divorced now for over four years and I have not been dating anyone special. I've got this family reunion coming up this Saturday. My family has been poking fun at me because I never bring a woman to any family event. I was wondering, would you consider going to the reunion as my girlfriend?'

'I know it's asking a lot, you being married and all. And it is such a late notice. But if you'd do me this favor, I would really appreciate it. If you say yes, I will ask your husband if it's okay. All it will be is a barbecue with family and some friends; nothing formal. If the answer is no, I will understand.'

“I told him his request shocked me. It was an over-the-line request that could destroy a friendship and his employment. I did not tell him yes or no; I needed time to get over the initial shock. I know it's something a married woman should not even consider, but it seems like an innocent request. And the thought of portraying the part of the white girlfriend of James could be a lot of fun.”

She paused, looking at me to gauge my reaction before she continued, “So anyhow, before I said yes I wanted to discuss it with you. Please don’t be upset with me for wanting to go.”

I was stunned! “Wow, honey! I have to wrap my mind around this first. I am not happy that you want to date another man, and find it very underhanded for him to ask you before talking to me first. My initial reaction is to say no.”

My anger quickly eased. I could not believe how my body was reacting to this. Images of Diane and James fucking ran through my head. Instead of being jealous and upset, it made me horny as hell. What was wrong with me? Did I really want Di to fuck James?

“So, I assume you did not just tell him, 'No way in Hell'?”

“Kenneth, you know he has been nothing but a gentleman around us, and he has been a close friend.

AliceNewcombe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceNewcombe

And I must admit, I want to go; it would be something different. And I believe it would be fun to celebrate with him. It seems like you work every weekend and ignore me totally.”

It was not the answer I expected; my gut was telling me to say hell no, but I felt a bit guilty. I had not taken her out in a very long time. And once again this weekend I would be working at home for the company. My boss wanted me to complete a feasibility study this weekend.

“I assume this outing is local? I wonder why he waited till today to say something.”

“That may be my fault; I have waited a few days before asking you. And yes, it is local and he will give you the address in case something comes up. I will also text you every few hours, if you like. “

My jealous side kicked in. “Sounds like you've already made the decision to go,” I said in a rather sharp tone.

“Well, I don’t want to have another boring weekend.”

“I need to talk to James. Friend or no friend, a man does not ask another man’s wife for a date.”

“Honey, it is not a date," she said, becoming angry, "it is just an innocent family get together. It's a barbecue, for God sake.”

“My gut is telling me to just give you a flat no, but it appears you want to go so badly I will be paid hell if I demand you not go. I still want to talk to James.”

We left it at that, and I was beginning to think James had backed out, knowing I wanted to talk to him, because he did not show up till around two on Saturday. I was deep into figures when he appeared at the door. We talked about the outing, and he assured me he would make sure Dianne could come home anytime she felt uncomfortable and he would not leave her alone to fend for herself.

Dianne was still getting ready; so, the decision apparently made, I told him that I needed to get back to work, that there was still some coffee made up in the kitchen and I had the television on some hunting show in the family room. And I got back to work.

Deep into work, I vaguely recalled Dianne saying she loved me and they were leaving. In a daze, I remember telling her I loved her and to have a good time.

Finishing up my presentation - and, after checking the figures three times, I suddenly realized it was dark outside, and I wondered why I had not heard from Dianne.

Finding my cell phone in the car, I discovered she had texted me numerous times and it was now a bit after ten p.m.

The last message had been around nine. She said I must be working because I had not made any replies, and that she was having a good time and would not pester me for a while so I could finish my work. I texted her back, telling her I loved her, and asking when I could expect her home.

Waiting for a reply, I started thinking about James fucking her. I didn’t know where these thoughts that were making me so horny were coming from, but I was so turned on that I pulled my dick out and masturbated as the images filled my head. I even started to say out loud, "Fuck her harder, milk his dick, Di."

As I came, I started to wonder what was wrong with me. Until today, I'd never had thoughts of Di cheating on me. And why was it turning me on? Something had to be wrong with me.

Published 
Written by Kenny50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments