Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Older, Married Woman

"A fun but dangerous secret"

139
24 Comments 24
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"A dutiful wife with an older husband and a younger man"

Julie was stuck in a boring, but very safe marriage with Vernon.

Her husband was very reliable and trustworthy, a good man who lived for his family and friends. He was a very successful property developer who provided a comfortable life for his second wife, but the age difference was something of a drawback, he was in his mid-sixties and she was in her mid-thirties.

Vernon's first wife had passed away twenty years ago, and their two sons were both married and living abroad so only saw their father now and again at times like Christmas.

A lot of people were surprised when dependable old Vernon and vivacious, outgoing Julie got married out of the blue after a short holiday romance. Inevitably, several people thought Julie had married him because of his bank balance and very comfortable lifestyle, however, they couldn't have been more wrong.

The only problem in their marriage was the lack of action in the bedroom. Julie was very much the dutiful wife; she had her career working with horses and still found time to do the housework and even help her husband with jobs that had become more difficult due to his age and inevitable decline in health.

After five years of marriage, she was still very much in love with Vernon, but the sex, when it did happen every few months, was very perfunctory and rather boring. There was never any foreplay, when he did feel like it, Vernon would kiss her for a few minutes, then climb on top of her, fuck her and just roll off her and go back to sleep. She would never have an orgasm, it was like he just did it because he felt he had to.

Julie met Rob in the supermarket and was instantly attracted to him because of his size and muscles. Being quite short she always had a problem reaching higher shelves, which wasn't a problem for 6' tall Rob. He offered to help when she was struggling, and they immediately got into a conversation, in which he explained that he was recently divorced due to the amount of time he spent away from home with work.

They meandered their way around the shop, talking about life and marriage and their jobs; he was a long-distance truck driver, which explained why he was away so much, aged twenty-five. Julie deliberately took her time with the shopping, determined to get to know as much as possible about this handsome stranger.

By the time they reached the checkout, you could have been forgiven for thinking that they had known each other for many years.

They exchanged phone numbers, and he added her as a friend on social media before they went their separate ways.

When she got home, Julie put the shopping away and went on social media to check out her new friend's profile. One picture of him stripped to the waist, showing his bulging upper body in front of his truck caught her attention in particular.

After a short time, Vernon arrived home in a foul mood; he explained he had to go away that evening and that he would be gone for at least a few days.

He said, "There's a problem with the new development. The suppliers have let us down again and have not delivered the materials because it's a bit out of the way."

Julie said, "Isn't it the project manager's job to sort out issues like that?"

However, as she asked this question, she was secretly thinking she could contact Rob while Vernon was away.

As soon as Vernon had left, Julie was on the phone, and in less than an hour, Rob had joined her on the sofa with a takeaway and a bottle of wine.

As promised, Vernon rang his wife to let her know he had arrived safely and would be home as soon as possible. Julie kept looking at the mildly amused Rob but didn't say anything about her visitor, although she did feel a bit guilty when she hung up.

After the phone call, she gave Rob a guided tour of their large house, he was suitably impressed with her opulent lifestyle, and he could also sense the closeness developing between them.

Suddenly, out of the blue, he asked her, "What were your intentions in asking me round as soon as your husband left?"

They were standing in the kitchen, next to the island in the middle of it. She looked guiltily at the floor, biting her bottom lip, knowing she had been worked out.

MonserrattMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserrattMiller

She said, "This is why."

Instantly, she decided to go for it, there was no point pretending now. She reached out to Rob and pulled him towards her with surprising strength and kissed him.

He immediately responded, putting his tongue to hers and grabbing her beautiful, pert ass.

He asked her, "Should we be doing this?"

Her instant reply was to grab his enlarged cock through his jeans before she said, "It certainly feels like it."

They started pulling each other's clothes off, throwing them around with reckless abandon. He picked her up and sat her on the edge of the island when she was down to her sexy lingerie.

She wrapped her legs around his body and clung to him like a limpet. While she sat there, he slid down to her wet, black lace knickers. Pulling them aside, he inserted his tongue into her red hot pussy.

She yelped out loud as she felt his tongue slide into her cunt, shouting, "Oh, God, yes, that's divine!"

Rob's cock was full length now, his eight inches of meat just waiting to enter her body and bring her even more pleasure.

Julie's climax reverberated through her body, sending her juices gushing out of her vagina. Rob drank them in, then he stood up and kissed her deeply. Julie felt more excited, tasting her juices on his tongue.

She lifted herself so he could pull her knickers off, but as she did so, he went down again, preferring to pull them off with his teeth and taste them on his tongue.

She sat up and pushed his pants down as she slid off the island, kneeling in front of him and taking his cock into her eager mouth.

Her tongue swirled around his shaft and she could taste his pre-cum oozing out of him. He pumped his cock backward and forward in her mouth as she deep-throated him, desperate to claim every inch of his thick rod for herself.

The pleasure for him was exquisite, and he didn't know how long he could hang on before dumping his load in her mouth; however, she pulled her head away and leaned back against the island, with a look of pure sexual hunger on her face.

Rob immediately knew what she wanted. It was written all over her face. He lifted her back up on the island and parted her legs.

She started to beg him, "Fuck me now, I want your cock and sperm inside me, please."

Rob needed no second invitation. He shoved his cock as deep as it would go inside her, instantly making her gasp. He started slowly, building up his power and speed as he fucked her longer.

At the start, she had thought about what her infidelity might do to her husband, but by now any thought of Vernon was swept from her mind as the pleasure began its swift ascent. Rob was pounding her as hard as he possibly could. It was only a matter of minutes and he was shooting rope after rope of his cum into her, while her juices felt delicious around his cock.

After a short time, Rob pulled his dick out of her and picked her up in his arms. They left their clothes and the mess created by their cum, and he carried her to a large corner sofa in the living room.

Once again, they started kissing, but this time it was Rob who was in a hurry. He laid her down and got between her legs. She was already panting and waiting for his cock to enter her again.

With his cock already enlarged again, he pushed it deep into her pussy, drawing another huge gasp from her.

He hammered his cock deep inside her. She wanted rough sex and that's exactly what he was giving her, remorselessly fucking her until they both reached their joint release again, filling her vagina with huge wads of his semen.

They fucked each other several times that night, including in her marital bed. She didn't want to let him go; the sex had been more than just memorable for her, and she wanted to have it with him as much as possible.

In the future, they knew they were going to have to take risks if they wanted to keep seeing and fucking each other, but she did have one location in mind...

Published 
Written by Juddo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments