Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Invitation To Be A Naughty Wife - Chapter Two

"Paige is invited to cheat for the first time but will she get cold feet?"

13
4 Comments 4
21.3k Views 21.3k
8.9k words 8.9k words
Rachael Mead had been running her little parties for the past three years and they were going from strength to strength. It never failed to amaze her just how many married women were sexually unhappy and were prepared to at least contemplate the possibility of cheating if there was a high probability of getting clean away with it. Others were prepared to do much more than just contemplate it. Indeed, Rachael had become convinced that there was a biological need with women to have a variety of sexual partners that was little different to the needs in men. Women were not as monogamous as was generally assumed.

Rachael kept the numbers attending the parties to no more than four men and four women, and sometimes less, but the total numbers involved at one time or another reached nine women and fifteen men. All the men on her list were single, all the women were married. Although all the men had to be really attractive and trustworthy to get into the group at all the women could still be choosy, something the men had to accept.

---

Rachael had met and married Richard Mead shortly after her first marriage collapsed childless, after only a year when she was just twenty-two. Rachael wasn’t one to fool herself. She had married Richard because he was a bread winner, he was reasonably rich. She had a good life which got better with Richard’s increasing success, but she loved to live on the edge. She found taking risks exciting and thrilling. She took risks for what she wanted. Rachael Mead wanted sex. She wanted sex with handsome attractive men who knew how to fuck.

Richard was forty-four when she married him. She did love him but she quickly realised he had his limitations in the bedroom. Not long after they had married he developed quite a paunch which looked much worse with him being rather short. His physical stamina waned quickly in the first few years of their marriage and Rachael found herself looking at other younger fitter men, good-looking men.

Rachael had her first son to Richard when she was twenty-five. Her second son came along when she was twenty-eight and was the result of a liaison she had formed with one of her husband’s business partners, a man called Alan Curtis. Rachael had, for some time, admired his amazing dark looks and the Adonis-like body which he loved to display by wearing tight shirts and trousers. Rachael was smitten. At twenty-seven she was still reluctant to betray her husband but her thoughts kept straying back to Alan Curtis.

She began, almost subconsciously, displaying more flesh, wearing sexier clothes and flirting with Alan when she felt particularly horny. What Rachael was not aware of was her own biological changes. It was during times when she was ovulating that she thought of Alan most. At these times she was more vulnerable and was turned off having sex with her husband, she made endless excuses. It was simply the law of nature at work.

The fertile Rachael was following the course of natural selection. A good-looking, healthy young man who looked fit and had a great body represented good genes. Rachael didn’t fully understand this side of female nature but she knew good sex-on-legs when she saw it.

Alan, for his part, just ached to fuck Rachael and as many other beautiful women as he could. Nature for him was spreading his seed as far and wide as he possible. He knew she fancied him, he knew she was married to someone he did business with and who was a close friend. As much as he liked Richard Mead, he wanted to fuck his wife. That was his number one imperative. He was testosterone driven.

His opportunity came on New Year’s Eve when Richard got stoned at a local pub as a result of stupidly mixing his drinks. Alan helped Rachael to get the legless Richard out of the pub and almost carried him the hundred yards or so to his house. With considerable difficulty he managed to get him upstairs to the bedroom and dropped him unceremoniously on the bed fully clothed and spark-out. The Mead’s baby son, Harry, was staying with Rachael’s parents.

Alan had Rachael to himself for the first time. Once downstairs, after dispatching her paralytic husband in his bed, he confidently made his move on the ovulating and very receptive Mrs. Rachael Mead. They tore at each another’s clothes within seconds of Alan entering the living room.

With the oblivious Richard snoring in his bed his gorgeous wife and his friend were stark naked on his lush sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace fucking with furious abandon. Rachael was getting all her frustrations out in one frantic burst of lust. Alan was driven by his own need to fuck the very pretty young wife. Her long auburn hair was splayed out and contrasted with the white rug beneath her. He had thought of nothing else for weeks and now he had Rachael’s thighs submissively wide open for him and his cock was pumping into her.

Alan knew, with Rachael being married, he had no reason not to fulfil the mission nature had set out for him. He was stopping for no one. He intended to go all the way. His cock was inside a beautiful married woman and he was not going to stop fucking her until his bollocks were empty. Rachael couldn’t care less. Her nubile body craved his seed. The gateway to her womb was totally exposed.

“Do it, do it, do it now,” she panted, as all sense and reason was abandoned.

They reached the heights of ecstasy and orgasm together. Rachael’s orgasm wracked her body with wild contractions. She literally shook beneath her illicit lover as rippling spasms of orgasm passed through her stomach and down to shake her thighs. Alan’s cock filled up with his stinging semen, loaded and carrying its rich cargo of spermatozoa. Together they fucked faster and with more urgency, and Alan shot his fat. Rachael felt hot spunk burst into her body accompanied by a warm glow that permeated her being. She conceived her second child in the early hours of New Year’s Day while her unconscious husband slept off his drunken stupor.

Rachael’s second son was born nine-months later. She had committed the ultimate act of cheating and she compounded it by letting her husband believe the child was his.

After her first experience of sex at its most exotic, Rachael was thirsty for more if the right man appeared at the right time, but in future she would protect herself against pregnancy.

Her next cheating sexual encounter came a few years after. She worked for her husband in a small back office, and it was there that a handsome looking maintenance man screwed her over her desk after everyone had gone home. It was then she decided to take matters into her own hands and organise things better.

Rachael was aware that there were many wives like her, attractive wives who were married and in steady relationships with good but often boring husbands. They were women who had found the early spark of marriage had somehow drained away. Although they would not easily admit it, they would daydream or masturbate and fantasise about some gorgeous man, real or imaginary. How many would take the next logical step? For many wives the fantasy was enough, for others it decidedly was not. In the middle were those who needed tempting to take a well calculated risk. Rachael reckoned she was good at spotting the different types and managing any risks.

What Rachael also knew was that there were some perfect specimens of the male of the species out there who would be only too willing to fill that void that many frustrated housewives had to endure. All she had to do was bring the two together. It almost became her mission. It was a time of women’s liberation and Rachael saw nothing wrong with that extending all the way to the bedroom. She wanted to set women sexually free if that was what they secretly desired.

Things took a big turn in the right direction when she first met Luther Milange. Luther clearly was extremely rich. How he became rich was a very closely guarded secret but he clearly had power and a good reason for befriending Rachael’s husband. Luther was African and had amazing ebony skin. He was tall and very handsome with a look of the young Sidney Poitier, and for any woman who liked black he was just perfect. Rachael herself was not averse to it.

From the first minute she meet Luther there was instant attraction coupled with those flirty glances when her husband wasn’t looking or simply oblivious to what was going on around him. Before Luther left she had his telephone number safely in her handbag.

Rachael visited his mansion for the first time while her husband was away and after fucking solidly for two hours in his bed the two of them began to plan.

“You get the pussy,” Luther said, “and I will provide the studs.”

“They had better have great looks, great bodies and above all else totally trustworthy. They must have a high level of maturity and that means no blabbing, total confidentiality. Any hint of the immature boasting type and the deal is off. Do you understand that?” Rachael said firmly.

“Fully understood,” Luther concurred, “They will be carefully vetted and left in no doubt that any breaking of the code will lead to serious consequences.” Rachael got the drift.

“One thing,” Luther insisted,

“What’s that?” Rachael asked.

“I get first chance with every new woman who joins the club.”

“It’s a deal,” Rachael agreed.

---

Paige Fernley was Rachael’s first recruit and Rachael sort of guessed that Paige would be up for it before she even asked her. Terry Fernley was actually the best looking of the husband’s whose wives became members of Rachael’s little cheating club for naughty wives. Paige always had a secret desire to cheat on Terry and after she met Luther even more so.

“What do you think?” Rachael asked Paige after outlining the plan during a girlie coffee morning at Paige’s house.

“Are you sure these guys will be able to resist the temptation to boast? You know what men are like.”

“I am as sure as it is possible to be, Darling,” Rachael assured her friend, “They are thoroughly vetted and it comes with a health warning they can’t ignore.”

“Oh my God, I have always fantasised about being fucked by another man without Terry knowing or even with him knowing for that matter,” Paige said with a wicked giggle, “You know, you are forced to wonder what it would be like when you have only ever had one man, the same man all the time.”

“Well it is up to you Paige. Those fantasies could be the real thing if you fancy the idea,” Rachael said.

“Do you think a lot about having sex with another man?” Rachael continued reinforcing Paige’s desires.”

“Well, you know, Terry has been the only man I have had. You are right, I suppose I do look at other men and think; you know what I mean Rachael? What would it be like? You know, sex with another man, just once?”

“Well Paige, there is only one way to find out.”

“But would Terry be able to tell next time we had sex, I would feel so guilty.”

“Well, no one misses a slice of a cut loaf as long as you mop up the other man’s load,” Rachael said crudely, never one to mince words. “Don’t let Terry find his wife has a sludged up pussy, and make sure Terry doesn’t find it in your knickers, Darling. It is best to avoid sex with him for a good forty-eight hours. Men can leave such a mess. Stick to the simple things when covering your tracks and you should have nothing to worry about.”

Paige giggled, “Oh, I never thought of that,” She said, placing her hand over her mouth to half conceal her giggling. “That is wicked. It would be one big give away. I will make sure to keep that in mind.”

“So far there is a black guy called Luther, he is amazingly attractive and the other you will have met is Robert Burley, my husband’s nephew.” Rachael said waited for Paige’s reaction.

“Oh, he is just gorgeous,” Paige gushed, that is fantastic.

“Shall I go ahead and arrange things then?” Rachael asked.

“Yes, I think so,” Paige answered hesitantly, which Rachael understood as instinctive female caution. For any woman it was a massive decision to take.

“I will need you to think about it Paige and let me know when you can be positive. Take a couple of days to be sure and we will talk again and you can let me know one way or the other. You must be one hundred percent sure, Darling.”

“Okay!” Paige said, give me a couple of days, it is a big step.”

---

Luther had recruited Robert Burley in the first few days. Robert being her husband’s nephew, unnerved Rachael at first but, after numerous assurances by Luther that he was “sound-as-a-pound”, she became quite excited at the very thought of being fucked by her husband’s gorgeous nephew. He was the son of Richard’s sister, who she did not like one bit, so she consoled herself that he was only technically her nephew as well.

It was three days before Rachael saw Paige again.

“Have you come to a decision, Paige?”

Paige had given a great deal of thought to it. It was now or never and she just had to take a chance. It excited her. It thrilled her, and it had put a spring in her step. It would be a new adventure with risk attached and she loved risk, it heightened pleasure. Paige had actually got wet just anticipating it. Terry need never know. She was ready to take a chance and cheat. Why not?

“My answer is ‘Yes’ let’s get it on, Rachael, the sooner the better.”

The first party was held three weeks later. Rachael and Paige were to meet Luther and Robert at a quiet little pub out of town where they would have a few drinks before heading for Luther’s mansion. Rachael was to arrive to pick Paige up by taxi at seven o’clock. Both of their husbands would be away for the weekend on business. The timing was perfect.

---

When the fateful weekend arrived Terry went to a morning meeting in London with a business associate called Greg and had been invited to go to a football match to watch Chelsea play Liverpool a bit later. He was being given the VIP treatment, enjoying the match from the relative luxury of a cooperate box. The match started at four-forty-five on the Saturday afternoon, just as his wife was taking a shower in preparation to go out.

“If you like,” Greg said, “We can watch the match and then go to a restaurant and grab something to eat and then maybe go to a club somewhere for a couple of drinks before I drop you off at your hotel.”

“That sounds about right,” Terry said, “If that is what we are going to do I will give my wife a quick call now then I don’t have to phone her later.”

“Yes by all means, good idea,” Greg said.

Holding his mobile as close to his ear as he could and trying to hold his hand over it to drown out the noise of the crowd he waited for Paige to answer her mobile.

Paige stood in the shower with a mountain of soap suds cascading down her perfect feminine shape. As she washed her hair the suds ran down between her breasts and over her stomach. She felt the soap suds trickle sensuously between her thighs and on down over her legs.

“She’s not answering,” Terry said, “That’s funny she usually answers her mobile, keeps it close to her all the time.”

Paige stepped from the shower and dried herself before putting on her dressing gown and making her way to the bedroom where she used the hairdryer to dry her hair as she sat in front of the dressing table mirror.

Picking up her mobile from the dressing table she noticed she had one missed call from Terry. She called him back.

“Hello Terry, have you just called me?”

“Yes Sweetheart,” Terry replied. “Where were you?”

“Oh, I was just at the loo,” Paige said, thinking on her feet, not wanting to invite any awkward questions about why she had been taking a shower in the afternoon. Terry could start an inquisition at the drop of a hat. He could be very jealous and far too suspicious.

“I just wanted to …” Terry continued.

“I can hardly hear you Terry, where are you? There is a lot of noise.”

Terry turned and tried to shield his mobile from all the background noise.

“Can you hear me now?” He asked, raising his voice somewhat.

“Just about,” Paige replied, wondering why she was shouting too.

“I am at a football match and wanted to let you know I will be going for a few drinks afterwards and might not phone you later. If it gets to ten-thirty you just go to bed Sweetheart.”

“Oh Okay, thanks for letting me know.”

“If I do not get chance to phone you later, I will phone you first thing in the morning,” Terry said, his voice still raised above the background noise.”

“Yes Okay, Darling, when I go to bed I will switch my mobile off, don’t call me after ten-thirty.”

“Right!” Sleep well, Darling and goodnight,” Terry said.

“Goodnight my love,” Paige responded and waited for Terry to end the call.

“Football match!” Paige said, with a sound of incredulity as she retuned to look at herself in the mirror and continue doing her hair.”

God, Paige thought, can I really do this? I haven’t even seen this Luther, never had a blind date before. I mean, she thought, it is a sex party as well. I am actually going out to meet men expecting sex on a plate. She stared hard and long into the mirror.

“Am I getting cold feet?” Paige asked herself in an audible whisper. The best she had seen were full-length photographs of the two men which Rachael had shown her. In both photographs the men were stripped to the waist. She admitted to Rachael that the men were a mouth-watering sight, but now she was only a few hours away from meeting them and it was getting a bit scary. She let her gown fall to the floor and stood naked in front of the mirror. Paige Fernley had it all in buckets full.

She started to put her new bra on, fastening the clasp in front of her and pulling the cups around to the front before easing them over her firm breasts and lifting the straps over her shoulders. She looked great.

She pulled a pair of white cotton panties up her thighs and wriggled herself into them. She had carefully chosen and bought them for the occasion. She looked even better. There was no denying how gorgeous she was, a prize conquest for any man.

---

The taxi arrived at seven o’clock prompt and Paige squeezed into the backseat alongside Rachael.

“You look stunning, Darling,” Rachael said.

“Thank you,” Paige replied. She decided to raise her concerns right at the start.

“Rachael, I hope you will not feel let down if I get cold feet at the last minute, I do not really know these men.”

“Of course not, Darling,” Rachael said, “Woman’s prerogative to say ‘No’ if you do not feel you want to go ahead. Let’s see how the evening develops and take it from there.” Paige felt better. It was a warm evening and she knew she looked good in a navy blue pleated skirt, white blouse, top button undone, showing a touch of cleavage.

Rachael was also sparkling in a stunning blue dress also showing just the right amount of cleavage.

“God Rachael, you do realise we are thinking of cheating on our husbands, having sex with other men?”

“It might not be for everyone Paige, I love it, Darling. My stomach is churning with excitment.”

“It is something I have always fantasised about but now it is here I am nervous about it but very excited too” Paige said.

“That is natural enough Paige, you are a woman. We always hesitate and have moments of doubt and change our minds at the last minute. Both Luther and Robert are aware of that.” Rachael assured her.

“I want to, I really do. It is just whether I can when the time comes.”

“Listen Paige, throughout the ages women have had to suppress their natural desires while men indulge theirs. It is not just men that have suppressed us we have done much of it ourselves. But times have changed. We don’t have to worry about getting pregnant anymore. We have the pill and the morning after pill. We are more sexually liberated than we have ever been at any time in our history. Let me say it bluntly. Have a great evening. If you like one of the guys get yourself some good cock tonight. Enjoy the new experience. We are talking two drop-dead attractive men here, if you feel like a fuck why get into self-denial?”

The two women had a little giggle and the taxi driver smiled into his mirror and stroked his cock through his trousers, keeping one hand on the steering wheel.

---

As the taxi carrying Rachael and Paige pulled into the car park of the pub just as Terry and Greg were making their way through the football crowd to Greg’s car.

“If you like we can have a meal then go to a club I know, then later we can go to a little strip joint if wish.” Greg said.

“That sounds interesting,” Terry replied.

“Have you ever thought what we would do if your wife went to watch men strip off? Lots do it nowadays you know.” Greg said.

“I would kill her stone dead.” Terry relied, “No, Paige is a one-guy-gal. I keep her happy in the sex department. Keep ‘em well fucked and badly shod I say and they won’t stray.”

Greg laughed, “Well it’s the first time I have heard that one.”

“Has it ever entered your head that she might?” Greg asked.

“Might what?”

“You know … Stray.”

“Not really. I have never seen her as much as look at another man.”

“You are a lucky man Terry, sounds like you have a great wife there mate.”

“Yep, I make sure I phone her when I am away, get her a nice bunch of flowers every now and then, tell her she is beautiful and Bingo, legs wide open, cock up her cunt, game over.”

Both men laughed raucously.

---

Paige and Rachael entered the pub and Robert stood up and asked them what they would like to drink. Luther drew up two chairs for the women to sit on. The men had chosen a well concealed little alcove mostly out of sight of others in the pub. Paige relaxed a little more feeling that her presence in the pub was likely to go unseen.

Paige looked at the two men, especially Luther for the first time taking in everything in a momentary glance. They looked even better than their photographs. Paige always said she liked eyes and bums and both men had sexy eyes and great smiles. Their bums looked great in their tight fitting trousers. Robert returned with the drinks. Paige tried to keep her eyes from Luther’s crotch where the shape of his cock was pronounced and unmistakable. To Paige it was mouth-watering.

Rachael sat at the other side of Luther between him and Robert and she wasn’t the least bit afraid to have a long gaze at the black man’s dick.

“Looking good tonight Luther,” Rachael said laughingly.

“Thank you,” Luther said, “Have a touch if you like but don’t let anyone see you.”

Paige was flabbergasted to see Rachael run the palm of her hand over Luther’s cock through his trousers making it immediately respond and grow into a full erection. As Rachael continued to stroke Luther’s cock while she chatted to everyone, and nonchalantly took occasional sips from her drink, Paige found herself squeezing her thighs tighter together to trap her tingling clit.

Eventually Rachael removed her hand leaving the black man with a stonking erection in his tight grey trousers.

“Save it until later, Paige might need it,” Rachael said, smiling across at Paige.

Paige would have loved to have had Rachael’s courage. She hadn’t seen a cock like it. Any woman would want to have a feel at it just once. She was finding it more and more difficult not to glance at the monster in Luther’s trousers especially after the second drink.

Luther was showing more interest in her as the evening progressed. His wicked sense of humour had her laughing and she was definitely finding him even more attractive than when she first saw him. She had hardly noticed that he was holding her hand, running his fingers between hers as he did so.

lucydam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lucydam

He moved one finger between two of hers and used the tip in a movement that seemed to simulate sex between her two open fingers. When he moved her hand onto his cock she bit her bottom lip but just had to stroke his dick and feel it.

---

Greg parked his car at his home and the two men took a taxi to the restaurant where they ate a three course meal shared a bottle of red wine and left for the club. Once in there they scanned around for any possible female company but most women were with other men or in girlie pairs preoccupied with each others conversation.

At around ten o’clock Greg said, “Well Terry, we aren’t going to get any cunt in here tonight, let’s go and find a good strip joint.”

---

Luther moved as close as he could to Paige to conceal from anyone else that she was playing with his dick. He took a handkerchief from his coat pocket and held it in his hand. With his other hand he unzipped his trousers.

“Get it out and have a look if you want,” he said.

“No, someone will see us,” Paige replied still stroking his hard shaft with her slender fingers. She had never felt anything so erotic. She could never have imagined such a perfect cock. It was just the most beautiful thing.

“No they won’t, it is too dark and secluded in this little alcove and the table is shielding us. The only ones who can see are Rachael and Robert and they don’t care,” Luther assured her.

Paige had a quick look around to see if anyone was watching. She slipped her hand inside his trousers and jockeys, pulling his cock into the open just under the table but where she could see it. It was both lengthy and thick, shinning ebony and glistening with his sex juices. His cockend was like a small hard-boiled egg in her hand. The little slit at the end of his prick had opened up. She pulled his cock back and gasped at the sight of the thick vein running down the back of his rampantly hard penis. Her panties were getting soaked.

---

The two men had to join the long queue to get in to the strip joint and it was thirty minutes before they got to the front where two big burly bouncers barred the way.

“Stay there until someone comes out,” said one of the bouncers.

“I will give my wife a quick call before we go inside,” said Terry. “It is nearly eleven o’clock. She will probably be in bed by now with her mobile switched off. Anyway I will try it and see if she is still up. Always a good thing to say goodnight to the little lady, keep her happy.

There was no answer. He did not let it ring too long.

“Nope, she’s in bed probably fast asleep by now.” Terry said confidently.

“Well, she can’t say you didn’t try,” said Greg as the bouncer let them in. They paid fifty quid each to a young girl sat behind a grubby desk chewing gum.

“What would Paige think if she knew you were in a strip club?” Greg asked.

“Well, she wouldn’t be best pleased. She is very straight laced you know. She would be shocked for sure, but she won’t be getting to know, so who cares?” Terry answered. “She will be all curled up in bed wishing I was there with her to give her a good seeing to, she can’t get enough of me.”

“Oh Yeah,” Greg said, “I bet.”

“No seriously, I only have to flick my fingers and she drops her knickers.” Terry said, but he knew she had been making more excuses than ever to avoid having sex with him. He had actually come to the conclusion that his wife was becoming frigidly cold and losing all interest in sex.

“Wish I could find a woman with eyes only for me, one I could marry and settle down with,” Greg said thoughtfully.

“Yep, I suppose I am lucky really when I think about it, now let’s go and have a good gander at some sexy bitch flashing her twat.”

---

“Keep it nice and slow sweetheart, nice and slow.” Luther groaned as Paige kept having frequent glances down at his cock, watching her hand slowly pumping its entire length. The feel of it in her hand, with its amazing length and girth, had her cunt bubbling. There was a sudden enlargement of his cockend. Paige knew he was about to ejaculate. His breathing became sharper and jagged. The slit at the end of his cock opened even wider.

“A bit faster my lovely, a bit faster.” Paige obliged and Luther hurriedly wrapped his handkerchief around his cock and blew three jets of spunk into it. Paige saw the first thick white jet hit the handkerchief before Luther managed to smother his next two cumshots.

Just as she watched his cock throb its load into the handkerchief Paige heard her mobile vibrate in her handbag.

She took a quick look at it. It was Terry. She waited until he gave up then switched it off.

“Is it your hubby?” Luther asked, still cleaning his cock as it seeped the remnants of his heavy load of jizm.

“Yes it’s Terry, my husband. It’s OK he will think I am safely tucked up in bed for the night.

“You won’t be missing him tonight I can assure you,” Luther said with complete confidence.

“I hope not big man,” Paige said, glancing down at Luther’s cock again and having another quick look around to see if anyone could see them in the private little alcove. She knew it was a great spot and unlikely that anyone other than Rachael and Robert could see her and they were preoccupied with each other.

“Can I clean your cock for you?” Paiged said, finding a courage she thought she never had.

“Sure Babe, help yourself.”

Paige moved her head into Luther’s lap. His cock was slack but still something for him to be extremely proud of. She took the bullhead of his cock in her mouth and sucked the last slimy contents from the pipe of Luther’s prick. It was the first time she had tasted spunk and was surprised that, apart from its stickiness, there was no more than a salty taste to it. It was one of those strange things that Terry had begged her to do many times, but she had refused, yet here she was sucking Luther’s cock clean in a public place while he ran his fingers through her hair.

---

Greg and Terry squeezed into the packed room and were stood right at the back straining to see the stage where two women wearing just flimsy thongs were gyrating and simulating sex with thin air.

As the women swirled their hips exotically there was a chorus of “Get ‘em off,” from the horny crowd of sex-starved lusty men.

“Come on, get ‘em off and flash yer cunts for the men,” Greg shouted from the back of the room as the women turned their backs to the audience and bending over flashed and wriggled their snatches, covered only by a thin strip of thong. A row of three bouncers stood in front of the stage facing the audience to make sure no one attempted to touch the girls.

“Wouldn’t mind screwing them two tonight,” Terry said.

“You wish,” Greg replied, “Anyway you have a very attractive wife behaving herself at home, haven’t you?”

“Yes, but I will deal with her cock-starved pussy as soon as I get home. Right now I could do with some cunt to fuck.”

“So could every man in this room, Terry, but it hasn’t been worth fifty quid,” Gregg said as the two women left the stage still wearing their thongs and being booed by the great paying public.

---

Paige was thinking that she was about to cheat on her husband for the first time and the nervous butterflies swirled around in her stomach as Rachael paired off with Richard leaving her with Luther. She realised that fantasy was one thing but this was reality. She had even fantasised about having interracial sex but they were figments of her erotic imagination. It often took the form of being laid in bed allowing her hand to slide down over her stomach when she had the bed all to herself, imagining she was with a faceless man, black or white, feeling the sexual tension build in her body until her legs opened naturally for her probing fingers and bringing herself to orgasm was something she experimented with. Now she was with Luther, an extremely hot, handsome and cultured man. She was on the verge of turning her fantasies and deepest desires from something acted out in the recesses of her mind into actuality. She was going to give herself to another man and in the process cheat on her husband and she didn’t give a damn. She was about to cross a personal Rubicon.

They left the pub and Luther’s chauffeur was waiting with the Bentley. Soon they arrived at his mansion. The door was already being held open by his butler.

“Good evening Saunders,” Luther said, handing his coat to him.

“Good evening Sir.” Saunders replied nodding his head deferentially before courteously taking everyone else’s coat.

---

Greg and Terry left the strip club and hailed a taxi. Terry was dropped off at his hotel and Greg carried on home. Terry had one last drink at the hotel bar before making his way to his room. He was soon undressed and in bed. All-in-all he thought it had not been a bad day. He thought about Paige being fast asleep in bed. He could do with a good fuck right now. Where was she when he needed her most?

He looked at his watch, it was five past midnight. Dare he call her? He knew she would be asleep. Would she mind? He searched his mobile and called her number. Once again he let it ring until it went on to the answer machine. “Sorry, I can’t take your call right now but if you want to leave …..” He switched his mobile off.

---

Everyone followed Luther into a large lounge where they had another glass of wine each and the piped music created a soft, relaxing ambience as four people engaged in small talk. Luther moved naturally to sit with Paige on the couch while Rachael and Robert slowly smooched in the centre of the room.

Paige could sense Luther’s dark eyes momentarily scan her cleavage and the smooth roundness of her knees. His hand settled naturally on her knee. She didn’t give her husband a single thought. This was something she wanted to do at least once. Didn’t most married women contemplate it at sometime or other?

“I am so pleased you came tonight,” Luther said as his hand slipped between her knees, his dark eyes locked with hers.

“So am I,” Paige replied, you are a very attractive man Luther.

“And you are an extremely attractive woman, Paige.” Luther said, retuning the compliment while enjoying the soft feel of her closed thighs as his hand progressed up her skirt.

Paige laid her head back on the couch submissively as Luther’s lips gently pressed against hers and his hand was heading right for the one thing that had been her husband’s precious preserve. Her chest was tight, her breathing laboured.

Luther’s hand reached the cotton fabric of her panties as the kiss became more passionate.

“Open your thighs Sweetheart, that’s a good girl,” Luther whispered momentarily breaking the kiss.

For a second her natural female instinct to resist caused her to press her thighs together a bit tighter.

“Don’t rush me Luther please,” Paige sighed.

Luther stopped momentarily before continuing and intensifying the passion of his kiss and felt the flesh at the top of Paige’s thighs soften.

“That’s better, Paige, just relax your thighs and let them open my lovely.”

Paige was ready. Her thighs dropped apart and left the way open for Luther’s advance towards her vagina.

---

Terry lay on his bed, his hand on his cock. Slowly his grip was sliding all along its length and paying erotic attention to the sensitive nerves around his swollen bulbous head. He pushed and pulled his foreskin backwards and forwards. He was thinking about his wife’s pussy and wishing he was in bed with her. Surely, he thought, she would love some cock right now, oblivious to the fact that another man already had his fingers inside his wife’s knickers feeling at the slit of her cute little twat. In his mind he could envisage her cute little labia, he was so familiar with, yielding and separating as her pussy prepared to take a cock-length, but he had his cock in mind not someone else’s. It didn’t take him long to shoot his fat into a tissue, just in time to stop it splashing all over his bare thighs.

---

Luther’s fingers had slipped inside Paige’s panties, he was the one making himself familiar with the slit of Paige’s cute little twat and he was rolling her soaking wet labia between one finger and his thumb. He moved his thumb to flick her clit and his index and third fingers reached all the way into softness of her hole. His two outer fingers stretched down onto her arse cheeks. Her little arse was rapidly jerking fuck-thrusts at the invading fingers. Luther was feeling every part of her with the tips of his fingers before digitally fucking her until she started to groan. Her orgasm spread through her body like a bolt of lightening before homing in on the centre of her pleasure.

“Oh my God, what a cute little clit, Paige, it is such a sweet little thing.” Luther said just as he felt a gush from the velvety inside of her pussy that drenched his hand.

“Jesus!” Paige gushed, realising she had actually squirted for the first time in her life.

“Wonderful Paige, that was amazing.” Luther said, as he withdrew his fingers.

Paige slowly came panting down to earth like floating on a parachute. Her orgasm had been the most intense sexual experience she had ever had. She snuggled into Luther’s arms with his hand still in the gusset of her knickers, tenderly cupping her twitching pussy.

“Come on you two, get up and dance, don’t just sit there all night,” Rachael said her arms wrapped around Robert’s neck and his hands squeezing the soft cheeks of her arse.

“Shall we dance?” Luther asked.

Paige was just happy in Luther’s arms and the way he was so lovingly and tenderly squeezing and caressing her pussy in his hand.

“Yes, come on,” Rachael said.

Paige looked at Luther. His eyes looked into hers. She liked him. He was sensitive and endearing and he had the ability to make her laugh and feel good and he was sexy. Was he ever sexy?

Luther smiled gently and took her hand as he stood up and led her to a space where they could dance.

---

Paige felt Luther’s warm breath on her neck as he held her closer, slowly easing his body nearer to hers. She felt his hips sway to the soft music, as he was sliding against her.

Over his broad shoulders she could see Rachael passionately kissing Robert. They had stopped dancing and were standing still in the centre of the room, their bodies wrapped in a prelude to full sex.

Luther’s hands moved slowly from Paige’s shoulders down to her waist and her arms found their way around his neck. Luther pulled Paige towards him as they danced closer. He nibbled on the lobe of her ear and whispered “You are such a good girl Paige. Do you think you could deal with a big black cock tonight?”

“Don’t know, but I can’t wait to try,” Paige answered breathlessly.

“Would you like to come to bed?” Luther whispered again.

“Oh yes please, the sooner these wet knickers are off the better.”

Luther pushed his cock hard against his quarry causing her to take a deep intake of breath.

“Is your cute little cunt dripping for me again?”

“Why don’t you find out for yourself?” Paige whispered through panting intakes of breath.

“I fully intend to,” Luther replied sweeping her up in his strong arms and turning to towards to door of the room. Paige noticed Rachael’s legs stretched out over the two arms of an armchair. Roberts shirt flap was just short of covering is tight hairy arse as he thrust his cock deep into her.

Soon Luther had reached the long winding staircase leading to the bedrooms with Paige giggling in his arms, kicking her legs in mock resistance. Behind them they heard Rachael’s orgasm reach a crescendo and her screams of passion rent the air. Paige giggled girlishly again as they entered the bedroom and Luther laid her on the bed. Any inhibitions and doubts had gone long since. She was ready to fuck whenever he wanted her to.

Luther lifted her skirt over her white cotton panties and buried his head between her thighs wrapping his mouth around the gusset covering Paige’s pussy. Through her wet knickers he sucked her twat. His tongue slid along one side of the elastic and licked her swollen pussy lip before doing it again to the lip on the other side of her slit. He pulled her knickers tight into her crack revelling in the view of her cameltoe. He furiously licked her pussy and nibbled her clit through her soaked panties.

“Oh my god, Jesus, Jesus.” Was all he heard from Paige wailing as she writhed and twisted.

“That’s a good girl Paige, come on let me see if you can squirt it through your knickers.”

Paige felt the tremors of her orgasm race through her body, her head was pounding. She was approaching another intense orgasm. It was almost frightening and with Luther’s mouth covering the whole of her cunt she squirted again through the cotton fabric of her panties into his open mouth.

Paige collapsed back on the bed and Luther slowly pulled her panties down bit-by-bit revealing the mound of her pubic bone. Paige lifted her hips to more easily allow her panties to be removed. Luther smiled lecherously as the top of her slit was revealed, her clit was peeping from under its hood. He pulled her knickers right down and dispatched them at the bottom of the bed. He pushed her knees apart exposing her pussy.

“Stay like that for Luther,” he said and he stood at the bottom of the bed and removed his clothes. He removed his jockeys last and Paige saw his enormous glistening ebony cock spring from its captivity, hard and powerful.

His eyes took full advantage of the view as he savoured the sight of Paige’s thighs submissively wide open and he traced her slit all the way from her pubic mound to where the crack of her pussy merged neatly with the pretty cheeks of her arse. He never failed to wonder at the beauty of the female form.

She could see Luther’s eyes hungrily devouring the view. At first there was a tinge of embarrassment then a new found exhibitionist side of nature revealed itself. She spread her knees out good and wide in front of Luther’s gaze.

“Hope you like what you see,” She said,

“You are being a really naughty girl tonight,” he replied and again lay on the bed and started a slow gentle fingering of her pussy. With his finger and thumb he massaged each pussy lip in turn gently tracing the full length of her slit with his finger tip. He stroked her inner labia and rolled them between his fingers before seeing her little clit pertly sticking out from its hood.

Paige was writhing and straining as her orgasm built again.

“Come on my lovely, squirt again, I want to see it squirt out of your hole this time.”

When Luther had a woman at his mercy he wanted everything, the lot. He revelled in watching a woman’s pussy twitch in front of him. He explored every part of a woman’s body. He loved women who could squirt and he was somewhat adept at making them. He committed it all to memory. He had a photographic memory for the pussy of every woman he had ever been with. Every woman was different to him. He always took his time with a new woman. He never rushed straight to the fucking.

Paige looked at Luther’s face. His eyes were transfixed on her pussy devouring two of his fingers. She had never had a man watch her cum like this before but she was beyond resisting and she squirted again as Luther removed his fingers and parted her cunt lips with his thumbs.

“That’s it girl, let your little cunt squirt for Luther. Wow that is amazing.” He gushed as Paige’s juices sprayed onto the bedsheets.

Quickly he pulled her skirt down over her legs and it joined her knickers. One-by-one the buttons of her blouse were undone and it too was frantically removed. He told her to turn over and she complied. He unclasped her bra and removed it. Paige and Luther were both naked. Luther pushed her knees underneath her.

He was kneeling in front of her open thighs massaging his hard erection. Paige had so many times wondered what it would be like to have another man’s cock inside her. She didn’t have to wait long to find out. Her cunt was spread by the length and girth as he pushed his cock into her and she felt it go all the way to the very hilt and Luther’s black balls squashed against her pink clit.

His slow deliberate thrusts were lengthy, pulling all the way out to her entrance before filling her up again. Her knees were spread out submissively. She pushed her cunt back to meet his thrusts as she took one slow length of cock after the next. He stretched his solid frame over her, cupping her breasts in his hands. She felt diminutive under his massive frame, buried beneath him as he started ramming her pussy furiously with the force of a jackhammer. This was what she needed.

Together they fucked for an hour and Paige was staggered by the stamina of the man between her legs. They came together in one last flurry of wild sex. Paige flooded Luther’s cock and balls with her orgasm before feeling him unleash the first shot of his thick pasty spunk. Its sticky hotness raced into her, flooding her cervix. She felt as if she was held captive, unable to move, until he had fired off the last dregs of his load.

---

Paige was taken home in the chauffeur driven Bentley along with Rachael. The two women shared their experiences of the evening with the chauffeur’s ears straining to catch as much as he could.

As they parted Rachael wished Paige goodnight.

“Get yourself straight off to bed and sleep well,” Rachael said smiling.

“Got to clean my pussy up first,” Paige said with a giggle.

“Oh yes, nearly forgot, I had better do the same.” Rachael said and the Bentley pulled away into the night to take Rachael home.

---

It was Sunday evening. The mobile awoke Paige with a start. She answered it, she was in her bed. It was Terry.

“Hello Terry!” she said trying to disguise her sleepiness.

“Hello Sweetheart, I have really missed you.”

“Missed you too,” Paige answered, as she felt Luther behind her stretching his arm around her naked body and then search devilishly between her thighs for her pussy.

“I am on the train. I will get a taxi from the station and should be home in about ninety minutes.” Terry informed her before the call ended.

How on earth had she slept so long? She thought, as she opened her legs for Luther’s searching fingers. This man was magic and quickly brought her to another earth shattering finger-fucked orgasm before fucking her again with that ebony dick of his. They both came together with Luther topping her cunt up with sperm again.

“Luther, you must hurry up and go,” she said urging him to get dressed quickly before shoving him out of the door. He turned and walked a few hundred yards to where his chauffeur was waiting to take him home in his Bentley.

Paige, remembering what she had been told, rushed to the shower wearing a shower cap to keep her hair dry, she quickly got washed. Luther’s sperm trickled from her like long white icicles as she did the best she could to clean herself. She got dried and dressed in clean clothes putting her clothes and soiled panties; she had been wearing the night before, into the wash. Back into the bedroom she changed the sheets and put the sex soiled sheets into the wash as well.

She ordered a Chinese take-away, knowing what Terry would like and it arrived shortly before Terry walked through the door. He held her in his arms and kissed her. This was the most nervous part that she dreaded. Would he know or sense it. Thankfully he didn’t.

She tried her best to avoid having sex with him that night but he was insistent. Before getting in bed with him she went to the bathroom and double checked her pussy for sperm. Her pussy still dripped spunk. Maybe Terry wouldn’t notice. He didn’t and the sex was normal. Terry shot his load into her before going down on her. She pulled his head into her pussy and wondered if he would know he was licking a mixture of his own and Luther’s jizm. She found it so erotic. If this was cheating she wanted more of it.

---

“You need to learn from that close call next time,” Rachael said when they spent a girlie afternoon a few days later.

Paige hadn’t thought about a next time. She’d had sex of the highest quality with Luther and as she thought about it there was no hesitation in wanting more.

“I can’t believe you let Terry go down on you so soon after fucking Luther. His sperm can last inside you for days.”

“Tell me about it,” Paige said.

Paige looked at Rachael, their cheeks bulged for a moment, and the two women burst into loud laughter.

Published 
Written by SirDuction
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments