Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Amazing Night (And Morning) In The Hotel With My Mistress Lesa - Chapter TWO

"After dinner and fingering, we moved to the hotel room and the fun really started"

4
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
608 words 608 words

Lesa and I practically ran to the hotel room when the elevator doors opened. I had fingered her to orgasm during dinner, with my hand hidden under the long, white tablecloth as we snuggled side-by-side. Now it was time for the main event.

As soon as the door shut behind us, Lesa excused herself and ran to the bathroom with her small overnight bag. When she came out, Lesa was dressed in an amazingly sexy (and slutty) black lingerie outfit. It had black pantyhose and a garter belt, but no panties (I had told her not to wear any at dinner) and the top was strapless, just black lace pushing up her perky breasts. Lesa's nipples were already hard and sticking out, and I could see the wetness between her legs.

"You made me cum hard in the restaurant," Lesa said. "Now it's time to return the favor."

With that, Lesa quickly unbuckled my belt and opened my trousers and then pulled down the fly with her teeth. My erect cock sprang out, slapping Lesa in the face as its act of freedom. 

"I am going to suck your cock dry," exclaimed Lesa. "I am going to make sure you cum buckets. I want to taste your cum. I want it on my face, my titties, and my hair. I want to see that white cum coating my slutty black lingerie."

With that, Lesa engulfed my cock in her mouth, pushing it far back into her throat – and then sliding it back nearly completely out as she laid a wet, nasty, foamy slobber all over my cock. She did this over and over, sucking frantically.

"Your cock tastes so good. I love sliding my lips over that big head and coating it with my spit," gasped Lesa as my cock escaped for a moment.

Instantly it was back inside, and this time, I took over. I grabbed Lesa's short, blonde hair and pulled her head back and forth, ramming my cock into the back of her throat and making her near gag. Lesa was loving it; her eyes were rolling back in her head, and juices were dripping down her thighs. I was still standing, with Lesa on her knees, sucking as if her life depended on it. 

AgedBlondie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgedBlondie

"Oh God. You are the greatest cocksucking slut ever," I exclaimed. "You are going to make me cum soon." With that, Lesa let go of her grip with her mouth and grabbed the slickened shaft and began pumping.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Make me your cum slut," Lesa screamed. At that moment, it became too much – I started spraying. First, several ropes hit her face and hair and immediately dribbled down her chin. Then I redirected to her tits and her lingerie, sending white cum gobs all over her front. I was nearly done, but not quite.

"Take the last loads in your mouth, slut," I commanded – and Lesa opened her mouth wide, and the last couple of ropes landed on her tongue, which she swallowed right down.

"Yummy," said Lesa. "Your cum is better than the dessert we would have had downstairs. It's so sweet I almost wish I'd taken it all in my mouth."  But I loved seeing the heavier part of my load on her face, chin, bangs and tits – as well as the white streaks on her outfit. 

I pulled Lesa close and kissed her deeply, tasting my cum on her lips. We fell onto the bed, our naked bodies intertwined and sopping with sweat and cum and pussy juice. Our night in the hotel room was just starting, but it certainly began with a massive bang.

 

Published 
Written by BenjaminGladstone67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments