Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon Of Unexpected fun

"It truly was fantastic"

44
9 Comments 9
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"It's all true"

Afternoon Blow Job

One sunny warm June day back in 2010, my business partner and I were at the state capital for a conference. Jan and I had been friends before we were business partners. She was always flirtatious towards me, even before we engaged in business. Jan had been married for five years when we first met through a mutual friend in 2003. At this time, I had been married for fifteen years, since 1988. Two years after hanging out together on weekends and the four of us going on a few vacations, I asked Jan if she wanted to partner up with me in my Bespoke Tailoring Business. Jan thought it over for a week and said that she would be pleased to enter into business with me, this was 2005.

We started on weekends, with Jan learning the trade from the bottom up. While we worked, Jan and I became closer. I found out that she was in her second marriage and, honestly, I figured it wasn’t so great from the stories she told me while we worked. I was never one to judge, so I just let her get it out. Besides, I had met her husband and I considered him to be a great guy but a little too much on the quiet, and very vanilla side.

Jan, on the other side of the coin, was quite different from her husband. In personalities, she and I were very much alike. Extremely outgoing, willing to talk to anyone, and incredibly open about sex and what we liked sexually. Because of these similarities, we evaluated the boundaries at times.

 Several times, while working in my shop, she would brush against me or touch me in a way that was suggestive. I would always try to keep things on a professional level, I must say which was difficult, with her wearing those tight jeans or leaning across the workbench from me in her loose tops that showed off her beautiful cleavage.

I guess I should describe her. If you look at the picture above, Jan gave me that. Her husband took it along with a few others, he never knew where those pictures would wind up one day. Jan has a gorgeous figure of 36c, 23, 35. With her shoulder-length, deep brown hair, which is so dark it looks black just like her eyes, she was stunning, to say the least. “At 5’3 and 112 pounds, she turned a lot of heads when out.”

Fast forward to 2010, Jan had finished her apprenticeship with me and was now a Bespoke Tailor and a full partner. We decided to attend a conference in June of the same year. Jan arrived at my house wearing a grey double-breasted jacket with black buttons, a matching skirt, and some black FMPs. Both the jacket and skirt hugged her gorgeous curves. We left early as it was a weekday and the conference was about an hour and a half away.

On the drive down Jan told me

“I was getting dressed this morning walking around the house in my seamed stocking, dark green garter belts, and matching push-up bra. Do you think that Tim even fucking noticed me. Geez, it’s like I am not there, and I work hard to stay in shape. I don’t know why I bother sometimes.” 

I smiled and replied, “If you had been walking around me like that, I don’t think we would have ever made it out the door.”  I said it jokingly but half-serious at the same time.

After that, the car was silent, I wasn’t sure what to say and Jan just looked straight ahead, so I couldn’t tell what she was thinking.

I started looking around while driving. I noticed we were in Greenview, it's thirty minutes north of our conference. It’s one of those towns that was founded because of the Railroad and never grew any bigger. Outside of town, there was a beautiful old home that had fallen into disrepair. Upon passing it I said

“One of these days I am going to stop and look around that old, abandoned home. I bet it was quite beautiful in its day.”

Jan said nothing the rest of the way to Springfield. I found the parking deck that was close to the conference and pulled into parking and shut the car off. I turned to Jan and spoke.

“Jan, did I say something wrong and piss you off or make you mad at me?”

She unbuckled her seat belt and turned towards me. Jan looked me right in the eyes and pulled me close to her. I honestly didn’t resist. We locked lips passionately. I couldn’t resist nor could she. We both enjoyed each other lips and the passion that went with a first taboo kiss.

Jan pulled back smiling at me and spoke.

“I'd like to skip the conference today and hang out downtown, do some window shopping, and have lunch before we head home this afternoon, what do you say?”

I looked at her and said nothing for a few minutes as I was trying to process all of what had just happened. After what seemed like several minutes, but I am sure was only ten seconds, I answered her.

“Well, how about we go to Robbie’s, I know you have never been there. I can get you a horseshoe for lunch and we can head back home.” I smiled as I said that.

I got out of the car and walked around to her side, of the car opening the door as she turned, I noticed her skirt was hiked up and she gave me a nice thigh shot with just a hint of thong. Jan smiled at me as she got out.

I thought to myself, that wasn’t an accident.

Jan and I took our time getting to Robbie’s; it was three blocks from the parking deck. The lunch crowd was in full swing. There were five young lawyers standing inside Robbie’s. As I walked in, I held the door for Jan. She walked past me towards the front desk where these lawyers were standing. Jan said we would like a table for two. All these young men turned and just stared at her.

The lady showed us to our table at the front window and Jan and I sat down. These young men were talking quietly among themselves as they looked over at Jan smiled and walked out the door.

Jan leaned over to me and smiled, saying, "Which one of those lawyers do you think is going back to their office to rub one out, wishing they were you right now?”

I smiled and grinned back at her.” So, you noticed them all looking?”

“Well, I couldn’t help but notice it was that obvious, to say the least.”

“I would think that made you feel good about yourself?”

“God, yes, it turned me on to know other men found me sexy?” Jan said as she looked over her menu.

“Well, what do you think you want Jan, maybe some coffee, tea, or me?”

Jan smiled back at me but with a kind of devilish grin on her face saying nothing.

The server arrived and I ordered for us both a horseshoe made with beef, steak fries, and covered with cheddar cheese. While we waited Jan started rubbing her ankle against my calf smiling as she had before but just smiling wickedly. Honestly, I was squirming in my chair and being glad I had a double-breasted suit as the coat covered my massive hard one and the pre cum that was oozing out of my cock.

The entire time Jan said nothing, just continued to tease me. I was so thankful when our lunch arrived, and she stopped rubbing on me. Jan was noticeably quiet during lunch which was unusual, to say the least.

“Joe, when we get done with our lunch let's skip our plans and head back up to look over the old, abandoned house we saw on the way down here.”

IvoneFisher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvoneFisher

I was straightforward with her and replied, “It would seem that you have other plans in mind than window shopping this afternoon?”

Jan took the toe of her FMPs and placed it in my crotch and turned it in a circle. “Oh, you have no idea what I have in mind, TIGER.”

“I’ll bite” was my reply.

“No that is going to be my pleasure” Jan whispered across the table.

I raised up my hand. “Check Please.”

Jan and I walked up to the counter, and I paid our bill. She walked back to the table to leave a tip for our server. Then we headed back to the parking deck, being in public we were both careful not to show any sexual affection towards each other and keep it professional.

Once back in the parking deck with Jan walking in front of me I reach up and grabbed her sweet ass and squeezed and then slapped it. She turned around quickly grabbing my tie and pulling me close to her. Hugging me and her right hand slid down to my hard cock, and she squeezed it. Looking up at me smiling

“We are going to get better acquainted, aren’t we?”

I choked and replied, “I sure hope so, baby.”

I walked to the car and opened Jan's car door she slid in spreading her legs again just like when she got out of the car earlier. I almost ran around to the other side, but Jan had already leaned over and unlocked my side. I slid in quickly and started the car. We both buckled up.

All the way up the road for about thirty minutes we chatted. I asked Jan.

“Baby, do you really want to do what I think we are going to do.”        

“Yes, we are. I am tired of not having sex. Tim hasn’t touched me in two years at least and I am sick and tired of trying to get him in bed. He is always busy with work. I tried this morning I told you how I was walking around almost naked, and he never looked up or batted an eye.”

“Sorry to hear this. I knew it, from what you said but I didn’t think it was that bad.”

“When we were first married, we had sex a lot but after a few years he just became obsessed with work, and we had it less and less. Honestly, it was never that great, to begin with, but I just was happy to get fucked. Now I don’t even get that. So yes, you and I are going to change that in just a few.”

 I pulled into the driveway, and we got out and walked in. She was in front of me, and her ass looked so good in that skirt I watched her ass sway back and forth as we walked in.


We both looked around the place that had been abandoned for years, while I was in what I thought was the entryway I was looking around up the stairs. Jan quietly walked up behind me and slid her hands around my waist and then she slid them down to my crotch.


As soon as she touched me, I got an instant hard-on.

 Giggling, Jan whispered in my ear, “Oh I see someone is up and enjoying this.”

I was very quick to turn around and reply “You know very well I love what you are doing.”

 As I turned around and we started kissing my hands now sliding down to her ass squeezing and caressing it. Upon which she started moaning softly in my ear.

“I whispered in her ear anything that you would like to do?”

 Jan looking frustrated replied, “Oh, Baby, I wish I could, but it is that time of the month, and I would love to do something for you.”


“Oh, well, if you insist, then sure thing,” I quickly replied.

Jan quickly helped me unbutton my coat, vest, and trousers and with that, she slid down in front of me squatting. Looking up at me Jan licked her lips to get them moist. I knew what was coming next, but it didn’t stop me from being filled with suspense. Jan reached into my boxers fishing my hard cock out of his cave. When Jan squats she is conveniently at the proper height for giving fantastic oral sex.

She took my hard cock in her mouth slowly, sucking me long and deep, until her nose was against my pubic hairs. At the same time, she started caressing my balls, which made them tighten up. Jan fondled them softly while starting to go faster on my hard long shaft.

As soon as Jan started sucking on me, she started a low soft moan which told me she was getting into it what she was doing. I looked down at her smiling.

I asked, “Jan you love sucking my cock so much more than your husbands, don’t You?”

She looked back up and me pulling my saliva-dripping cock out of her mouth “You fucking know I do, baby” With that she popped me back into her mouth.

She moved her hands off my cock and balls, but not taking my hard member out of her mouth. She slid them across my thigh and around to my ass. Jan started squeezing my ass and digging her nails into each cheek. Jan had a plan all along by squeezing my ass she was able to push me farther into her mouth until she was gaging.

Jan looked up at me saliva dripping out of her mouth as she choked and gagged, pulling off enough to talk. “Let me know when you’re going to blow. “With that, she started sucking deep before long she was taking the whole six inches down to my balls.

 I wanted to play with her hair, but Jan had insisted right at the start, “You can't touch me, and your hands must remain on your hips period, or I will stop.”

 My God, it was so difficult to not touch her, while she was deep-throating me. Watching her go up and down, listening to her gag on the down stroke. Then she would go back up to the top licking the tip and swirling her tongue around the tip drives me wild.

 It didn't take long before I could feel my cum building deep in my loins. I moaned "Oh my God baby that is so good.”

 Upon hearing how good she was pleasuring me she sucked hard gripping my cock with her lips and mouth like it was in a vice. I knew at this point I was not going to last much longer. She was doing such a fantastic job and had long forgotten to say that I was getting close to exploding. As Jan was on her down stroke, it happened, I exploded into her mouth with my first rope of hot cum.

Her eyes widened when I exploded my first load into her mouth and straight down her throat. She backed off a little on my cock and continued to suck the head as the second and third ropes of cum went into her mouth. I could tell it was a lot by the way she looked up at me. Jan was smiling as she swallowed.

Jan like the excellent sucker she is, never misses a drop. Once I finished Cumming in her mouth, she sucked on the head to finish me off.

Before Jan stood up, she looked up at me and asked, “Honey, is that better than your wife can do?”

I reached down, grabbed her hands, and pulled her up as I smiled. I said “Honey you are light years ahead, and you know why? “It is because you love what you are doing. To be good at anything in life you must love what you do.”


She gave the best blow jobs ever. Once she cleaned me up and I put my cock away. Here it is years later, and I still remember it all like it was yesterday. We were both incredibly happy at the end.
WOW, she was the best.

 

Published 
Written by Josef66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments