Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Affair of Sounds

"A wife's affair leads to a new discovery."

81
17 Comments 17
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Beth was unfaithful. It wasn't meant to happen but it did. The dying flicker of her love life with her husband Adam had taken its toll and she longed to be wanted again.

Her affair went on for weeks. The lust-filled passion she was experiencing made her crave more. When alone she re-lived her sexual exploits by listening to recordings of her and her lover, which she secretly made on her cell phone. The sounds of their bodies moving together, the breathing, the moans, and the orgasmic howls fostered her arousal and desire for their next meet.

It was late one evening after Beth had retired to bed. Something had awakened her. It was a faint sound coming from somewhere in the house. She looked at the empty spot next to her in the bed where her husband should have been.

Beth slipped from under the covers and quietly made her way down the hall. The sound was coming from the guest room. As Beth approached, the door was slightly cracked open. She peeked inside. Unable to get a good view of what was happening she gently pushed the door open.

At first, she could feel her heart fall into her stomach and fear filled her mind. She could see the back of her husband's head in the chair where he was sitting and on the small desk was her cell phone playing one of the recordings of her having sex with another man. 

She could hear herself moaning, begging her lover to fuck her harder. Her first instinct was to run over and grab the phone, but as she stepped forward, she suddenly froze. It was her husband's arm moving back and forth. Beth wasn't sure of what was happening. She quietly stepped in closer to see her husband frantically stroking his cock as he listened to the recording.

Her mind filled with confusion. She felt panic, fear, and shock at the same time. She stood there for a moment watching her husband bringing himself closer and closer to eruption. As the panic engulfed her mind she quietly stepped back out of the room and quickly made her way back to her bed.

Lying in bed her mind swirled. How was she going to explain her infidelity? Did she just ruin her years of marriage? 

As she contemplated the possible consequences the door to the bedroom quietly pushed open. Beth lay as still as she could, pretending to be asleep. Her husband climbed into his side of the bed and let out a long exhale. Beth waited for him to shake her to awaken, but he never did. Soon she could hear his light snore as he was fast asleep. 

The next day Beth waited for the bomb to drop, but her husband never said a word. The thought of confronting him created a fear of an unavoidable fight. The day passed and the time to go to sleep had arrived. Beth climbed into bed shortly after her husband who was once again asleep.

Beth laid still for a long time thinking. Then she felt a shifting behind her. Her husband, thinking Beth was asleep quietly made his way out of the bedroom. Beth stayed still but her eyes were wide open. Several minutes later she heard the faint noise again like the night before. Beth quietly made her way to the spare bedroom.

Again, she found her husband sitting in the chair listening to another one of her recorded affairs while stroking his cock. This time the fear she had felt before was replaced by anger. As her husband stroked his hard cock Beth stepped into his view.

With a scornful voice, Beth said, "What are you doing?"

Adam's face filled with surprise but his hand didn't stop. He had brought himself too close to the edge. Not knowing what to do next, Beth reached over, grabbing her cell phone. Adam grabbed her arm before she could take it away and said, "No, let it play I’m almost there."

Confused, Beth released her cell phone. As the moans on the recording reached a peak Adam's cock began spewing. Beth looked shocked as the white stream of goo shot across her husband's lap and landed on her leg.

Once Adam's orgasm subsided Beth with a confused but concerned look on her face said, "I don't understand, do you know what that was?"

Adam felt a clump in his throat as he replied, "Yes, it's the sound of you getting fucked."

Beth commented, "But, you're jerking off listening to it."

Adam responded, "I know, I don't know if I can explain it."

Beth took a deep breath and said, “I never meant for it to happen, I didn’t want to hurt you.”

Then Adam said, "Can we maybe talk about this in the morning?"

Beth's shaky voice responded, "I guess."

Beth's mind swirled with confusion. She looked at Adam and softly said, "Please hand me a tissue so I can clean your mess off my leg."

Adam grabbed Beth's hand stopping her from moving and said, "I can clean it if you want."

Confused, Beth replied, "What?"

Adam looked up at his wife and asked, "Do you want me to clean it?"

Still confused Beth replied, "Okay go ahead and clean it."

Adam kept his eyes locked onto Beth's as he got down on his knees. Never relinquishing his eye contact Adam stuck out his tongue and pressed it onto Beth's leg. Slowly Adam's tongue made its way to the stream of cum on Beth's leg and ran up, cleaning the seed from her thigh. 

Beth looked down as Adam's tongue took in the last drop of cum on her thigh. Though still feeling confused, the warmth of her husband’s tongue sent a tingle inside her groin. That same tingle spread through her body when Adam pressed his lips against the soft fabric covering her clit.

Beth couldn't comprehend what was happening. Her mind was still filled with panic and confusion. Her body froze as her husband yanked her panties and pulled them to the floor. Grabbing her ass, he pushed his face between her legs and ran his tongue up her slit. Adam's tongue quickly found Beth's clit and began licking.

The feeling of panic and confusion still filled her mind, Beth used her hands to try and push her husband away but he pulled her in tighter and began licking faster. The sensation sent a warmth through her body making her dizzy. Her swelling clit was being sucked into his mouth then his tongue surrounded and massaged it. Beth's mind fought against the desire but her body defied her as the orgasm exploded inside her clit.

Adam released his grip from his wife's ass and fell backward onto the floor. The emotions filling Beth were overwhelming. The fear, the panic, the betrayal, the embarrassment, and the orgasm made her run from the room. As she lay in bed the exhaustion from the emotional roller-coaster took its toll and she fell asleep.

The next morning Beth was gone before Adam had awakened. Most of the day had passed before she finally walked through the front door. Beth passed by Adam without saying a word and headed to the bedroom.

A few minutes later Beth came out wearing her bathrobe. She looked at Adam and said, “Come with me, we need to talk.”

Adam followed Beth to the spare bedroom where Beth sat down on the end of the bed. The lower front of her robe flipped open as she crossed her legs. Looking at her husband she said, "Have a seat.” Adam pulled up the chair and sat in front of his wife. 

CrazyGames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrazyGames

In a calm, soft voice Beth said, “I had a lot of time today to think about what happened last night and I know what I did was wrong but, I have something very important to ask you.”

Adam could feel the question coming was going to be Beth asking him if he was going to want a divorce. He looked down at her bare legs exposed and crossed then replied, “Go ahead and ask.”

Beth pulled out her cell phone and placed it next to her on the bed. Her finger slid across the screen and then tapped. A recording started to play. The muffled sloppy sound filled Adam's ears. Beth, looked at him and asked, “Do you like what you're hearing?”

Adam hesitated then shook his head up and down.

Beth began testing to see his response. She said, “That's the sound of me sucking a man's cock.”

Adam sat there not saying a word but Beth could see a look of excitement in his eyes. Beth tapped the screen on her phone and the sound stopped playing. Beth looked at Adam, her head slightly tilted as if figuring out a puzzle, she asked, "Do you want to hear more?"

Again, Adam shook his head up and down.

Beth tapped her cell phone and the sounds resumed. Beth watched her husband's reactions as he stared at her cell phone listening attentively. She allowed the recording to continue as the sound of her sucking and gagging could be heard. Then Beth tapped the screen causing the recording to stop and asked, “Are you getting hard?”

Adam, once more shook his head up and down.

Beth tapped the cell phone and the sounds resumed. Keeping an eye on her husband Beth leaned back onto one elbow. She used her other hand to separate the lower part of her bathrobe. Slowly she spread her legs apart exposing her bare pussy.

Adam watched as Beth propped one foot onto the bed exposing her pussy. She placed her hand on her pussy and using one finger began circling her clit. Adam quickly unzipped his pants and held his engorged cock in his hand.

Adam looked at his wife who was intently observing his every reaction. He had a look of embarrassment on his face. Beth looked down at her husband’s hard cock in his hand and said, “Go ahead.” Adam immediately began stroking.

Within a few moments, Beth could feel her nipples begin to harden under her bathrobe. Watching her husband stroke his cock while staring at her pussy and listening to her please another man not only began to make her pussy wet. It also began to give her a feeling of powerful confidence inside.

She looked at her husband and said, “Maybe you should know that it wasn’t just a cock, it was a really big cock.” 

Her words caused Adam’s mouth to open wide and the stroking of his cock became faster.

Seeing his reaction Beth felt a warm sense of satisfaction filling her body. Placing her other foot on the bed, she laid her head back and began working her clit. Beth moaned as her little clit began to swell between her fingers. When the wetness of arousal caused her pussy lips to separate, opening her hole, she knew an orgasm would soon follow.

Beth could hear Adam stroking his cock harder and faster, his breathing becoming heavy. Her own body began to tingle with pleasure. The sound she heard coming from her cellphone triggered the memory of her lips wrapped around her lover's huge, straining cock. 

Her body tensed and she held her breath as her pussy filled with warmth. Beth wanted to maintain control so she held her screams inside as the orgasm exploded within. Beth could feel the lips of her pussy pulsating as she regained her focus.

Sitting up Beth used her fingers to spread her pussy lips apart and asked, "Don't you want to feel this?"

Adam moved from his spot on the chair. Holding his hard cock in hand he eagerly positioned himself between his wife’s legs. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down his wife's wet slit then placed the head of his stiff cock into her opening. 

Just then Beth's hand flew up to Adam's chest stopping his movement she looked at him and said, "Wait, listen."

A look of desperation was on Adam's face as he stayed motionless. Then a long moan came from the phone. Beth smiled and said, "That's the sound of him pushing his big cock inside me."

Adam's body immediately tensed up and his hand squeezed tight as he yelled out, "Oh fuck!"

Beth could feel the warm cum from her husband's cock landing on her pussy lips and inside her hole. The feeling of power in making her husband cum so wildly made her giggle loudly in pure enjoyment.

Adam fell forward, his head coming to rest on Beth's breasts. Beth began stroking her husband's head like a pet as her mind reeled in blissful satisfaction. The sound of her being fucked was still playing on her cell phone as her husband’s cum clung to her opening. Beth took a moment to think. She knew what she wanted to do but felt unsure about whether she could. 

A voice in her head demanded, "Do it."

Beth grabbed a handful of her husband's hair and turned his head. Pushing him down she said, "Clean your mess."

Adam's body slid down and disappeared below the bed leaving only the upper half of his head visible. Beth looked down making direct eye contact. Then a soothing feeling caused her to moan when she felt her husband's tongue run up the length of her slit.

Beth exhaled as she begged, "That's it, baby, clean my pussy."

Adam's tongue slid up and down, flicking in and out as he licked his streams of cum from Beth's moist pussy. 

When Adam had completed his duty the recording on the cell phone came to an end. Beth sat up on the bed. With her husband still on his knees in front of her. Beth looked down at him and asked, "Do you want me to stop fucking him?"

Adam responded, "I know I should but, I don't."

Beth smiled and then said, "This is what turns you on, isn't it?"

Adam shamefully shook his head up and down.

Beth asked, "So what is it you want?"

Adam responded, "I don't know."

Beth placed a finger under his chin and lifted his head to look at her as she said, "Yes you do." Beth continued, "You want to hear your wife being fucked by another man. You want to hear your wife cumming on another man's big cock" Beth paused, then said, "That's what you want, isn't it?"

Adam replied, "Yes."

Beth smiled. She dropped her finger from Adam's chin and placed her hands on her knees.  Sliding her hands up her thighs she spread her legs apart.

Beth looked down at her pussy. Using fingers, she spread her pussy lips apart and Adam's eyes followed. Teasingly she said, "Do you want to watch too."

Adam looked up at Beth who was still smiling and then back down at her spread pussy before saying, "I don’t think I could do that?"

Beth teasingly responded, "That’s good because I don’t want you to watch.”

Grabbing a hand full of Adam's hair and still smiling Beth said, “But I do want you to do this,” as she pulled his head between her legs forcing his mouth onto her pussy.

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments