Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy Repays Her Friend, Cara

"Amy gives her boyfriend to Cara to repay her for a favor but Cara's twin steps in"

23
7 Comments 7
25.0k Views 25.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Previously, Amy asked her friend Cara to help her prove or disprove that her boyfriend Roger was cheating on her. She sent her boyfriend to the shoe store where Cara works and asked Cara to try to seduce him, to see if he would remain faithful. When Amy mentioned the size of Roger’s cock, Cara became curious and then actually seduced Roger in the stockroom of the shoe store, but both swore they would never tell Cara.

A few days later, Cara received a phone call from Amy. “I need to talk to you about Roger’s visit to your shoe store,” Amy said. “Can you come over tonight? It’s really important.”

Cara feared that Roger may have disclosed their sexual union to Amy and she dreaded facing her. “Okay, I’ll be over after work,” Cara promised.

But Cara called her twin sister, Tara. “Tara, I’m in a fix. I have a really hot date tonight with a guy and Amy wants me to come over. I think she found out I screwed Roger at the shoe store and she wants to confront me with it.”

“What do you want me to do?” asked Tara.

“Would you go over there for me, pretend to be me, and just apologize and see if you can keep my friendship with her?”

“I suppose I could do that. I can take anything she throws at me, even if she thinks I’m you.” Said Tara.

“Thanks; I appreciate it. I owe you one,” promised Cara.

So Tara went to Amy’s house later that afternoon and discovered that the boyfriend was there. Amy was not hostile at all, but actually very friendly when Tara arrived. The three of them were sitting in the living room when Amy opened the conversation and nearly blew Tara away.

“Cara, Roger told me that when he was in the store that you tried to seduce him, just as I asked, and I wanted him to know that I understood if he got aroused. I mean, it’s only natural for a guy to get hard when a girl goes to extremes to get him aroused. But he did admit that he was turned on and actually wanted to have sex with you and that’s why I asked you here today.”

“What do you mean?” Tara asked, a little confused.

“Well,” Amy continued, “I decided that if I let him fuck you with my approval that the appeal and curiosity for both of you about it would be satisfied and that would be the end of it. So, if I let him fuck you today, will you promise not to try to ever seduce him for real?”

Tara smiled, knowing that she could answer honestly, “Yes, I promise, I’ll never approach him for sex ever again.” She said.

“Okay, then, let’s get this over with,” Amy said with a sigh of relief. She led the way into her bedroom. They all undressed with no ceremony, but when Tara saw the girth of Roger’s cock her mouth dropped open in genuine surprise.

CarlaCreek
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlaCreek



“See, I told you that he had a big cock, didn’t I?” Amy asked.

“Um, yeah, you did,” Tara answered.

They climbed on the bed and as Roger lay down, Amy sat next to him and crossed her legs. “I’m going to watch you two and just masturbate, so just do whatever you feel like,” she said.

Tara immediately took Roger’s fat member in her hands, amazed at how thick it was. She cupped his balls with one hand, opened her mouth wide and slipped her lips over the head. Even soft, his cock was much more than she could get in her mouth. When she began stroking the shaft and sucking on the tip, it quickly became rigid.

Roger sat up and pushed Tara down onto her back and settled on his elbows between her legs. He licked up and down her slit a few times and then pressed his face against her, pushing his tongue into her wetness. He tongue fucked her for a long time, seemingly getting even more excited by it.

When he slipped his lips over her swollen clit and licked on it, Amy said, “Oh, he has such a good tongue; I know exactly how that feels.” She laid on her side and used one hand to rub her pussy as Roger drove Tara crazy with his tongue.

When Roger had driven himself to a frenzied state of arousal, he knelt between Tara’s legs and slowly inserted his thick cock into her. Tara felt like it was an arm instead of a penis, and the further he pushed it into her, the fuller she felt. She was being stretched like never before but she loved it.

Roger was well aware of the size of his love tool and he worked it slowly in and out, easing more and more of it into her. He dropped into a slow rhythm that made Tara grab the bed sheets with her fist. He kept it up for a very long time. Soon, Tara reached down with one hand and began rubbing her clit.

Tara thought he would never come but she took advantage of her own pleasure and came. Her body jerked and trembled with her orgasm. And then she felt the tidal wave of his warm cum, flooding her insides, and it aroused her even more. He continued to thrust in and out of her until he was spent.

Amy had already made herself come with her fingers by the time Roger had come. When Roger rolled off Tara onto his back, Amy climbed over to his side and began licking and sucking his cock clean. It wasn’t long before it became hard and stiff again, and Amy turned to Tara.

“Cara, if you don’t mind leaving us now, I think Roger and I are going to be a while.”

“Of course not,” answered Tara. “Thanks for doing this for me, Amy. I’ll see myself out.” She gathered her clothes and dressed in the living room. She immediately called Cara. “You can forget about owing me a favor; we’re even.”

And Cara asked “What?”

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments