Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After All This Time

"Friends and coworkers finally found love"

46
8 Comments 8
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a fantasy of mine, I hope to have more stories to follow."

I have worked with Claudia for twenty years. As she approaches fifty, she still looks like she did when she was thirty. She has a petite frame with just enough curves to catch your eye. She still exercises and does yoga. Her petite breasts give her some curve without being affected by gravity and age. Her curly raven hair outlines a beautiful face with dark eyes, dimpled cheeks, and no sign of wrinkles.

Claudia has remained aloof and had not shown any signs of desiring a physical relationship until we took a work trip to Houston. We were attending a work conference and our spouses did not join us. She continued to remain aloof until we reached the hotel. As usual, she insisted on driving the three hours herself. That left her with sore shoulders upon arrival at the hotel. This is where it started.

I asked Claudia if she would like me to rub her shoulders. To my surprise, she said, “Yes,” and invited me into her room. I followed and we set our luggage down. It was a single room with a couch and a king size bed. We sat on the couch and then I began to rub her shoulders. As her boss, I didn’t want to push anything, so I asked her what she wanted. I started with her shoulders and asked if she wanted me to continue down her back.

As she closed her eyes and began to sigh, she again said, "Yes". I continued up and down her back and decided to run my hand underneath her shirt. She did not complain. After a few minutes, she even unfastened her bra. I slowly widened my path to her sides and brushed against her breasts. She sighed again and turned her head towards me. I took this as a sign and began to kiss her neck.

Claudia turned towards me and started to kiss me on my lips. Her kiss was light and passionate. As she turned, my hands found her perfect breasts. Gravity had not taken its toll, (my wife’s breasts were getting closer to her waist every year). They were firm with nipples that began to stand out to my caresses. We continued to kiss, and as I caressed her breasts, her hands began to search my body. She slowly worked her way down to my crotch where my cock was quickly brought to attention. At this point she stated that her husband never responded so quickly, and she noted that I had much more to offer.

I raised Claudia’s shirt over her head and began to kiss her perfectly erect nipples. This made her increase her strokes on my cock. We decided it was time to move the party to the bed. As we stood, I removed her pants, they gave slight resistance as I pulled them over her curved ass. She removed my pants and stared at my erect cock. She let out a surprised gasp and told me that she wasn’t used to seeing one this big, or hard.

When we moved to the bed, I spread her legs and searched for her pussy. I found her shaved pussy wet and ready for attention, so I obliged with gentle kisses. As I kissed her, I slowly inserted one finger. I curled it up to her g-spot and caressed her while I licked her clit. It did not take long for Claudia to reach orgasm. I did not let up and I brought her to two more orgasms before stopping. She lay there exhausted, and said she hadn’t had an orgasm in years.

creamy_ebonyyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
creamy_ebonyyy

We both lay on the bed and began kissing again. I could not get enough of her soft skin and firm body. She had me lie on my back and she began kissing her way down my chest towards my cock. She started to caress my balls while she took me in her mouth, taking my eight inches with no trouble. Her lips and tongue worked their magic on me while she continued to caress my balls.

It did not take long until I was ready to explode. I had waited for this day for twenty years, and I could not believe it had finally arrived. I released all of my cum into her mouth and she swallowed it and smiled. Her eyes and dimples almost immediately revived me.

We lay there and gazed at each other, not needing to say anything. We began to kiss again as we lay beside each other. Before long, her hand found its way back to my cock and she was easily able to revive my erection. I wanted to be sure our love-making lasted as long as possible. I was not sure if we would ever have this opportunity again.

As I stiffened, Claudia got up and straddled me. Her lean and limber body was pure heaven to watch as she guided me inside her. She slowly lowered herself onto me. Watching her going up and down on my cock heightened my enjoyment and passion. She started slowly gliding up and down, before leaning forward as our lips met. As we kissed, I ran my fingers through her curly hair. I began thrusting and building up speed.

She was so wet and soft, and I was so deep that I was able to pick up the pace until she reached an orgasm. My wife had never done this while we were just having intercourse. We slowed down and I held her close while she recovered. We rolled over, and I began to thrust again. She was easily able to wrap her limber legs entirely around me, thanks to her yoga I’m sure.

It didn’t take her long to reach another orgasm. As she tightened her grip on me, I could feel my cock swell. The sensual pleasure of the moment finally caused me to release my cum deep inside of Claudia. It felt like I released more than I have in years. We continued our full-body embrace as we came down from our high.

As we laid in bed, we began to talk. We wondered why it had taken us this long to finally make love. We also talked about our age, how she didn’t have to worry about getting pregnant, and how limber and beautiful she still was. I also told her how she brought me to orgasm twice, and without medication, something my wife couldn’t do. It felt great to fall asleep with her in my arms. As we drifted off to sleep, I wondered where we would go from here.

Published 
Written by Gopherhorn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments