Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A World of Color, ch. 3

"Joan discovers color with Paul"

8
2 Comments 2
8.3k Views 8.3k
894 words 894 words
As Joan kissed Paul, she played with his cock, waiting for it to harden again. She had just swallowed his cum but looked forward to being fucked by him, something she had thought about every waking moment since yesterday when these former lovers had met again after twenty years. She was soaking wet from sucking his cock and could hardly wait for that moment when he penetrated her soft, wet folds.

Paul pulled Joan’s dress the rest of the way off, leaving her only in a garter belt, stockings and heels. As she ministered to him, he began to caress her flanks, and the warm softness of her thighs, together with her strokes, soon had him hard again.

Suddenly Paul stood, picking her up with him. She wrapped her legs around him and clung to him as he carried her to his bedroom, where he laid her gently on the bed. Then he stood, looking down at her. There were tears in his eyes!

“Paul, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Absolutely nothing! I am just so happy to have you here in my bed after all these years. I think it’s the first time I have felt happy in years.”

Joan had already removed his pants, so Paul quickly took off his shirt and climbed on the bed beside her. They kissed, tongues dancing. They touched, gazing into each other’s eyes. He cupped her breast, eliciting a soft moan of appreciation. Then he moved down and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking gently, teasing it with his tongue.

“Oh Paul, that feels so wonderful!”

He sucked harder, then moved to the other nipple, not wanting it to feel jealous. Her hands moved to his head, holding him there as she arched slightly, wanting more. As he sucked and licked, his hand moved to her tummy, moving in slow circles. Then he slowly moved his hand to her pussy and felt how wet she was. He could not wait longer. He simply had to taste her.

Paul moved down between her legs and kissed her thighs, moving slowly up to the source of heat he could feel near his cheek. Then, mostly to torment her and prolong her anticipation, he repeated his kisses starting on her other thigh. Her hand was on his head again, gently urging him toward her core. He paused, looking at her beauty as he pulled her lips apart. Then he dipped his head and licked. One long, slow lick from end to end.

“Oh my god, Paul! Please... ”

Her words were interrupted as he began to lick in earnest, avoiding her clit for now. He licked, he probed her vagina with his tongue, and he used his lips to tug on hers.

KarolinaLun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolinaLun

Both of her hands were on his head, using more pressure now. He glanced up her body. Her head was back, her mouth open, her breasts jutting out, nipples hard. He licked again, end to end, then focused on her clit. He heard Joan gasp, then her hands pushed hard, wanting him to punish her clit. He sucked gently and reached for a nipple, squeezing it hard.

Suddenly Joan froze, crying out, her muscles tense. Paul waited and watched. She hung there, half twisted sideways as the intensity of her orgasm slowly subsided.

Paul moved up, catching her stocking-clad legs as he went, putting them over his shoulders. In one violent thrust, he penetrated her depths and held his cock there, as deep as it could reach. Joan cried out again. She was not used to a cock reaching that deep, and Paul was huge! She felt absolutely filled in a delicious way she had once known but had long forgotten. She opened her eyes and looked into his. Paul began to move, slowly out, then back again. Joan’s mouth dropped open, forming an ‘O’ as she dealt with the intensity of feeling.

“Paul,” she said, “fuck me hard. I want to feel that rod of yours pummel my pussy.”

With that, Paul raised up on his toes and began to piston his cock rapidly. Joan cried out again, her entire body tense, obviously wrapped in another orgasm. He waited a few seconds, then released her, turned her over, and entered her savagely from behind. She nearly screamed, and for a moment Paul was afraid he had hurt her.

“Paul, my love, that is amazing! You are so big and so deep. Fuck me to oblivion!”

Paul raised up enough to lift her hips so she was kneeling, her legs spread wide. Then he pounded her. Over and over he pulled her hips and slammed into her. Grunting, sweat dripping onto her back, he was now taking his pleasure.

“Cum in me!”

With a roar, he slammed into her one last time, her body finally collapsing onto the bed as he pushed deep into her hole and held his cock there, spurting jets of hot cum. Joan’s head was up off the bed, her eyes closed, frozen in one last orgasm, loving being filled with his meat and his cum. For several seconds, neither moved. Finally, his explosion subsided and he lowered himself onto her back. Joan reached out and wrapped her hands around his arms, holding him there.

“Paul, I swear I saw colors when I came that last time. Actual colors.”
Published 
Written by tfrakes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments