Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Fling

102
35 Comments 35
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Hello, just a little story to pass a minute or two. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Not to be taken too seriously."

I had a little fling while my husband was away on business. It wasn’t planned of course, just a chance meeting with an old flame, John. I bumped into him while I was shopping in London. He went off to live in America about eight years ago. The odd thing is, I went out with him for almost a year, and we never had sex. I was saving myself you see.

Have you ever wondered what it would have been like with an old flame? I know I have, quite often in fact. We did do the kissing and cuddling stuff, just never the full sex. He even felt my breasts a few times. That really used to turn me on. I know it turned him on too, I remember seeing the bulge in his pants. But as I said, I was saving myself for my wedding day. And there he was, in London. Call it fate if you like.

He walked up to me in the street. I didn’t recognise him at first, with his short hair and tan. Then the memories came flooding back. It was so nice to see him again. He took me for a coffee and told me all about his new life in America, we chatted for ages. He told me all about his wife and two children. It sounded like he had a wonderful life. By now it was getting late. John said he was only here for a week. He had some family business to attend to and would be flying out the following afternoon.

The hotel he was staying at was nearby, and he asked me back for a drink. I know it was stupid, I really do. But I went back with him, we had a few drinks and chatted some more. After a few drinks he told me how he had always fancied me. Even to that day he thought about me, the one that got away. Reunited by  a chance meeting in London. It felt really good to chat about the old days.

One thing led to another and before long I was in his hotel room. I shouldn’t have gone up with him, it was wrong and I knew it. Yet there we were, hugging and kissing like the old days. I was getting quite turned on. I could see he was too. It was too late to stop now. The furthest he got with me in the past was a quick grope of my breasts. Now we were about to go all the way.

I remember saying something corny like, you've waited long enough, you can have me now. It felt so naughty and erotic when he started to undress me. I knew I was going to have a great orgasm, or two. The moment he put his fingers inside me I let out a gasp of pure delight. Only one other man had ever put his fingers there before; my husband. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I was lost in the moment.

After his fingers brought me to climax, his full attention was now firmly fixed on my breasts. His gentle hands explored every part. I told him I wanted to feel him inside me. I had always wondered what it would feel like to have him on top of me. All I can say is, it was worth the wait. The feeling of him rubbing the end of his cock up and down my wet pussy was just beautiful.

Seductive_Vivien
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seductive_Vivien

And then the moment I had been waiting for all this time, he slowly pushed his way inside me. I wanted to cum there and then but I held on. The sensual rhythm as he moved in and out was driving me crazy with lust. I was getting really noisy as I completely let myself go. For that moment, I was his and his alone. I could feel his cock swelling and his breath quicken, he was about to cum inside me. I was ready and released my orgasm as he started squirting.

The time we spent together that evening was too short. It really was a brief encounter. I had a train to catch. My husband would be home from his trip the following day. I was still tingling by the time I got home that night. Then the guilt started. Yes, guilt like I'd never felt before. The reality of the situation hit home. For the very first time, I had been unfaithful to my dear husband.

I knew deep down that I wouldn’t be able to live with it. I would have to tell him. Of course, the smart thing would have been to say nothing. It’s not like he would ever find out, and it was never going to happen again. I kept telling myself that it was just a one off, a silly little fling. It didn’t do any good though; I did something really bad and would need to own up. As soon as my husband returned home he gave me a huge kiss and told me how much he had missed me.

I felt so bad; I told him I had a confession to make. Before I could get the words out he said he also had a confession. He sat me down and told me about his trip. Apparently, one of the ladies from another bank had come on really strong to him. He got a little drunk and ended up in her hotel room. They started kissing and she unbuttoned his shirt.

He said it didn’t go any further than that. He thought about me and realised he was doing wrong. Harry told me he had too much to drink and acted like a complete fool, he was very sorry. He asked me to forgive him. Again he assured me he only kissed her and blamed it on the drink. To be honest I was a little shocked. Then he asked me what my confession was. I told him I'd spoilt dinner and would have to get a takeaway. Talk about dodging a bullet.

Thank you for reading my little story. I hope you liked it. I love reading any comments you may have and reply to everyone as soon as I can. Hitting the star rating helps me a lot. The like button doesn’t actually do anything.

Published 
Written by verity100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments