Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Girl Can Dream

"The hope and heartache of being the other woman."

91
10 Comments 10
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Grant brushed his fingertip over my lips, which were already swollen from his kisses. "Sometimes," he murmured, "I feel like you're the devil on my shoulder."

We sat in his car, which was parked out in the middle of nowhere. Here, we were safe from discovery. Trees surrounded us, and overhead, clouds had begun to gather. It was a late Saturday afternoon, and by the time evening arrived, Grant would be back home with his wife, and I'd be alone again.

I was determined not to think of that right now. Flashing my sweetest smile, I said, "You've got it all wrong, Grant. I'm not the devil sitting on your shoulder; I'm the angel who wants to sit on your lap."

When I started to move toward him, he grasped my shoulders. "Oh no, Sadie," he said through his laughter. "The last time we fucked in the driver's seat, you kept hitting the horn!"

"That's because you leaned me back against the steering wheel so you could suck my tits!"

Without warning, Grant yanked up my top to reveal my bare breasts. His gaze took on a fierce heat as he regarded them. During the drive out here, he'd slipped a hand beneath my skirt and was thrilled to discover I wasn't wearing panties. He played with my pussy until I left a damp spot on the seat. All the while, he grinned at my moans; it excited him to bring me right to the edge and then make me wait.

"Definitely the devil on my shoulder," he whispered. His stare locked with mine. From the moment we'd first met, those blue eyes of his had me enthralled. "Let's get in the back."

Rather than leave the car, I began climbing over the seat. Grant grabbed my hips, then flipped up my skirt. I let out a squeal as he held me fast, keeping my naked ass in the air. His calloused palm caressed my skin, and I shivered at the sensation.

I loved that he was a little rough around the edges. Well into his forties, he'd mostly settled down, but at times like these, I could sense the wildness that used to define him. His face was lined, his hair mostly gray. And he was still the sexiest man I'd ever seen.

I was in my late twenties, plenty old enough to realize it was foolish to fall for a married man. Yet I couldn't resist his blatant desire for me. Men my age played games; they ran hot and cold, leaving me guessing what they really wanted.

Not Grant. And definitely not right now, when his fingers eagerly explored my wet pussy. I heard him move in the front seat. He angled my butt toward him, then spread my legs farther apart. My long hair, which I'd dyed blonde a few months ago, spilled around my face. "What are you doing?" I demanded through my grin.

"Getting a taste of your sweet pussy." Grant lifted me a little higher so he could lap at my slick folds. "Mmm, you're juicy as a peach!"

He slurped and sucked, eating me out with sheer abandon. When he pressed his mouth between my buttocks, I wriggled in sudden discomfort, but his tongue was insistent. "Makes you feel dirty when I do this, doesn't it, angel?"

"Yes!" My voice grew high-pitched and quavering.

With his fingertips, he rubbed my clit. "But it gets you excited, too." His breath was warm on my skin.

"Yes!" I repeated, crying out the word this time. My face flushed with shame and arousal as he kissed and licked my puckered hole. I never would have let another man do this to me, but here I was, slung over Grant's seat and spread for him like a whore.

"Tell me you want my cock."

"I want your cock deep inside my cunt!"

My neediness made him growl. "I love it when you're a slut for me, Sadie!" He slid two fingers into my pussy, ratcheting up my excitement. With my arm around the passenger seat headrest, I thrust backward, fucking his fingers. I could hear how obscene they sounded, moving in and out of me.

Finally, Grant released me so that I could climb over the seat. "Get back here with me!" I told him. As I spoke, I lifted up my skirt and spread my legs wide.

I didn't have to say it twice. In seconds, he sat beside me, hurrying to tug his pants and underwear down his thighs. His cock sprang free, fully erect and inviting me to lower myself onto it. Again, our eyes met, and his expression was so full of need that it bordered on desperation.

"You're all I think about," he confessed.

I felt that heady rush of lust and infatuation Grant always evoked in me when he dared to be vulnerable. The word love rested on my tongue like something sweet, something I wanted to share with him. But I swallowed it down, afraid he wouldn't want what I so wished to give.

He reached for me, and I hurried to straddle his lap. Not for the first time, I was thankful that my IUD allowed us to fuck without a condom.

We shared another deep kiss before I began easing down on his cock. "Ah yes, there's my angel!" he said with a grin.

I winked at him, then lifted my top even higher. He was far from gentle when drawing my nipple into his mouth; I felt teeth as well as his tongue. My hips moved seemingly of their own accord. While I rode Grant at a fervent pace, he moaned, his mouth full of my tit.

His cock wasn't the biggest I'd ever had, but it definitely made me come in record time. This man kept me suspended in a state of wanton need even when we weren't together, so I was always on edge, poised to climax while we fucked. Still, the force of my desire often shocked me. I now grew almost frenzied, crying out as my pussy slid along the length of his dick. The warm air amplified the scents of sex and sweat.

Grant lifted his head from my breast. His eyes were pleading as he said, "Slow down, baby. You've already got me close!"

I refused to heed his words, for I was too wild for his cock, too caught up in my own bliss. He let his head fall back, as if in surrender. I loved that he looked helpless to stop me. It filled me with an intoxicating power to see his features grow taut while he struggled to hold back.

"I'm gonna come!" he warned, his voice strained.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

And what I loved most? The shout that accompanied his orgasm. He thrust his hips fiercely, as if trying to impale me on his dick. I yelped when he hit my cervix, but the feel of his cum bathing my inner walls overrode my discomfort.

His cock was still twitching inside me when I slumped forward, resting my head against his. We were both breathing fast, our skin clammy with sweat.

"You only came once," he said. "I wanted to last longer for you."

"It's okay," I assured him.

Grant grasped my hair and guided my mouth to his. Then he whispered, "There's another way you can come." With his lips at my ear, he revealed what he had in mind.

My eyes widened at his suggestion. Would I actually do something like that? I asked myself. Something so utterly raunchy?

I knew I would because he wanted me to. And because I wanted to be filthy for him.

Moments later, I was in the front seat of Grant's car, while he remained in the back. I'd taken off my skirt and wiped between my thighs with a small towel he'd brought, but I knew I still had some of his semen inside me. He used to be so cautious, always pulling out before he came. Lately, however, he couldn't resist filling my pussy with his seed.

I now faced him, with my body in a somewhat awkward position. I had my left knee resting on the passenger seat, and my right foot planted on the floor in front of the driver's seat. My well-fucked cunt hovered just above the gear shift. Grant's car was old, but he'd lovingly restored it. It had a manual transmission, and the gear shift's knob was a black sphere. That sphere was large enough to make me nervous. If I weren't already stretched from Grant's dick, I doubted I would have had the nerve to do this.

Grant leaned forward between the seats, his cock still out. He stroked himself while watching me. "Go slow, baby," he urged. Though his voice was low and steady, his eyes looked wild.

I sank down, feeling the hard knob right at my entrance. Then I inched lower. A startled gasp escaped my lips as I was opened even wider.

Grant must have seen my rising panic, for he immediately said, "Stop, Sadie. Don't hurt yourself."

It did hurt a little, but it was far from unbearable. "I'm okay," I promised. After taking a few deep breaths, I eased farther down. I couldn't help but whimper when I had the entire knob inside me. "Oh, my God!" Though my legs trembled, I managed to keep myself aloft.

Grant's stare was fixed on my pussy. "Oh, sweet girl, that is so fucking sexy!"

When I dared to start moving up and down, it felt like that hard knob was exerting pressure in completely unfamiliar places within me. I'd never experienced a sensation of such intense fullness. "Ah, yes!" I moaned. "It's starting to feel good now!"

A wicked grin played at Grant's lips as he stroked faster. "You love it inside your tight little cunt, don't you?"

His dirty talk only served to excite me even more. "Fuck, yeah!" Now that I knew I could take it without severe pain, I began riding the gear shift. My pussy made a squelching sound as the knob penetrated me deeper, for I was still sopping wet and full of cum.

While I fucked myself raw, my body tensed in anticipation of another orgasm. Never in my life had I dreamed I could climax from a gear shift! I doubted I'd be so close if Grant's hot stare wasn't moving all over me. I was surprised to see he'd grown hard again, for he normally didn't have such a brief refractory period. 

My cries sounded guttural, and my legs began quaking harder. My flesh had grown tender around the gear shift, but I didn't slow. "I'm almost there!"

Grant groaned with his own lust. "Let me see you come, baby!" 

When I finally let go, it wasn't his words or the sight of his hard cock that pushed me over the edge. It wasn't even the gear shift, which provided an exquisite pleasure that constantly threatened pain. No, what made me come so fucking hard was the thought of Grant's wife driving this car, her hand grasping the knob now buried deep in my cunt.

I screamed as my muscles contracted around the gear shift, but of course, it remained as hard as ever, unyielding in the grip of my spasms. I feared my legs would give out, so I quickly lifted up my body. I couldn't suppress a hiss of pain when the fat knob slipped out of me. Looking down at the object that had given me such intense satisfaction, I found it was coated with my juice and traces of Grant's cum.

Grant didn't bother to put away his cock before he got out of the car and then opened the front passenger door. I watched as he sat in the seat, sliding it back to make more room. Again, he reached for me, and I settled onto his lap.

Without speaking, I took hold of his cock and positioned it at my opening. He was fully hard and ready for me once more.

"Sweetheart, wait," he said. "Maybe we should take it easy..."

But I didn't want to take it easy. I only wanted him. 

This time, our lovemaking was slow and gentle. Grant tenderly suckled my breasts as I moved my hips with a languid rhythm. I felt so sensitive inside, like all my nerve endings were exposed, yet my body was primed for another climax.

Grant groaned when my muscles tightened around him. "Gonna last for you this time!" he said with a triumphant smile.

And he did. Even when I writhed on his lap, fighting back a scream, he held out. I shuddered in his arms, barely able to hold myself upright. Just before Grant cupped my ass in his strong hands so that he was able to thrust upward, he whispered, "I love you, angel."

I released a sound like a sob, for I understood his words held no promise that he would one day be mine. He might grow to love me even more than his wife, but he'd probably never leave her.

Yet I whispered, "I love you, Grant." And I smiled as we came together.

Because a girl can dream, right?

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments