Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

9 Inches Of Social Distancing

"Journal entry"

17
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"I had to"

Fuck this quarantined social distancing world we live in! Believe me, I’m mad and I'm depressed. Truth is, much as I love my man and great as husband sex is, there’s one important thing lacking: Loveless sex! My guy can’t bring himself to do things to me that others would — he hasn't throat-fucked me or rough sexed me in years. But sometimes you need it! Am I right?

My guy and I thought about seeking out one of the lifestyle couples we know and playing but we’re not sure if we can pull it off, especially with his and other kids. In a nutshell, we haven't found one yet.

Dan and I plan on playing again but he always suggests other people join in and I don't want to repeat too much, even though he's awesome. So, I decided to go hunting.

I decided I wanted to be with a black man — but it must be a lifestyle BBC. So, I hit the websites and the group I'm in: Boston Mandingos.

After a few days, I began a conversation with Dwayne. He’s been in the lifestyle for a while and is well-known in it. In fact, he had sex with my guy’s ex-wife back in the days when they were still together and he was part of a couple.

I’ve heard a lot about him from many people and we’ve even met a few times on the party scene, but never played. Truthfully, he's not a fan of my husband — not at all — but that doesn't bother me; it can fuel some great sex. Dwayne, a high school teacher and coach, stands six-four with a broad build to match. Best of all, he has a nine-inch uncut beer-can cock. It almost looks intimidating on the videos and action pictures he posts on his profile.

He knows how to make me feel good with compliments, saying that he's always wanted to play with me. Anyway, I told him my state of mind and he said he was going through the same thing. Both of us haven't played in a while, we miss the party scene, and Dwayne said he I could go to his place anytime.

After a few days, I let him know what I wanted and we began to plan, also getting to know each other better. The problem, of course, was when? How could I get away with enough time to play? Well, the opportunity finally came. My guy said he’d be taking his kid to the Cape to drop him off at his grandma's for a few hours. This was my chance.

I emailed Dwayne: I’m free tomorrow, are you?

About an hour later he replied: Hell yes! And added his address.

I wrote back that I could be with him from eleven in the morning till about two. I was excited.

My morning began with some hubby lovemaking, and a few orgasms certainly helped calm me down. But I knew I would be sore for a few days after being with Dwayne.

He lived less than an hour from Boston but I had butterflies on the drive and cranked up the music to help get me there. After pressing the buzzer, I was told to walk up the stairs to the second floor. I knocked on the door and, when it swung open, I was greeted by a huge black stud. He pulled me close for a big hug and kiss. I felt like a doll in his arms; he was super strong.

“I’m so glad you’re here,” he said, leading me to the kitchen, where he offered me a drink. I said water was fine and he asked me how I was feeling and what it was like at home during these times.

We walked and talked into the living room, where his roommate was playing a war game on Xbox. I was introduced and we all talked for a few minutes before Dwayne finally invited me upstairs.

His room a little messy but it had a kingsize bed. He told me to get naked and said we had to do the Mandingo creed before we started.

“Really?”

“It’s the rules,” he said.

So, while he used his phone video, I stood naked and said, “Hi, my name is Lindsay and I’m here on my own free will. I chose to be here."

The short film stays private for a year or so. A few guys have had issues in the past so they created the rule. Once it was out of the way, he quickly disrobed, stood behind me, and pulled me close.

“This is gonna be awesome,” he said and pushed me back on to the bed. “Gobble this dick!”

I crawled over to him and he held my head near his growing cock. It was already so thick and heavy and his balls were huge, too. I was so eager to suck this beautiful cock, I didn’t care that he was a little rough, pushing my head down as I did my best to take it in my throat.

My body was totally his and he knew, saying a lot of stuff like, “You’re mine… I’ve been waiting for a chance to beat that pussy up…” and other lines you hear from BBCs in the lifestyle. Normally, I prefer a regular black guy but these men perform with experience and Dwayne was a true Bull.

While I gobbled on his monster cock, he fingered my pussy and ass, smacking my ass a few times. This lasted for about fifteen minutes till he flipped me over and gave me the only tender treatment of the day. He kissed me and worked his way down my body, giving each nipple a suck and a squeeze before going down on me. He was not too shabby at that, either, as he found I was already wet.

Just before the pounding began, he reached for some lube. “Trust me, this is needed,” he said and worked it over my holes. Then his strong hands flipped me over, he positioned my ass as high up as he could, and he told me to grab the headboard. Dwayne didn't hesitate to plunge his big beautiful cock inside me, and he rapidly gained speed and depth. It was exactly what I needed. He really pounded me hard and deep, slapping my ass and groaning, “Yeah, yeah.”

I came when he said, “Your man ain’t fucking you like this, is he?” and continued without slowing at all. This went on for longer than I expected but he finally turned me over, raised my legs high, and continued fucking me with raw power. When I came this time, I cried out because it felt like I’d squirted, something I don’t do. He then held my knees alongside my head and his vast cock went incredibly deep and I moaned, knowing I would be sore for some time.

His long strokes and kisses made me cum again and I sensed he was ready to unload. Dwayne leaned back, pulled out and shot a huge load over my entire body. Like jets from a firehose, some splashed my face and the rest coated my torso before I helped get the rest out of him, tugging his length till it became too sensitive to jerk any more.

Dwayne collapsed beside and grinned. “God, I needed that,” he gasped, struggling to catch his breath.

“Me, too,” I said, rubbing his cum into my skin. “Totally worth the wait and breaking social distancing.”

“Oh, yes definitely,” he said before he popped up and put on his boxer briefs. “Drink?”

“My water’s downstairs.”

“Want anything stronger?”

“No,” I said, and we dressed and walked downstairs.

My hair was a mess and I felt sore — but happy. Dwayne got a beer from the kitchen and I picked up my water and sat on the couch.

We’d been upstairs for just under an hour but it felt longer. His roommate hadn't moved and he said, “Sounds like you two had a good time.”

I leaned on Dwayne as if he was my man, although he was at least seven years younger. “Yes, I needed what I needed how I needed it,” I told him.

He said his girl was in Rhode Island and couldn't or wouldn’t come and I said I’d had to sneak out. Dwayne then told him about my husband, how they’d met, and that he’d also had sex with his ex-wife. Before I could ask, Dwayne said I was much more beautiful and that I took a good beating.

We laughed and they began to play a game. Occasionally, Dwayne would lean over and kiss me. It got more interesting when his roommate — sorry, I don't recall his name — said, “Oh, if I get you, your girl takes off her clothes.”

I said, “I’m going to be used as a bet, huh?”

Dwayne laughed. “You will do as you’re told, right?”

I didn't answer but it didn't take long before he told me to strip anyway and I sat naked beside him. As I was sore, it was lucky for me that Dwayne kept winning. But, once, he picked me up like a toy and lay me on top of his friend to tease him. They both laughed but I asked his roommate if he wanted me to suck his dick.

“Yes,” he said.

“Well, that’s up to Dwayne, isn't it?”

“You wanna run a train?” Dwayne asked.

“Oh no, I’m too sore,” I said. "But a raincheck, definitely.”

Dwayne nodded. “Okay… but you can blow him if he wins this game.”

Of course, he won! So I got to slurp on another BBC but he didn't have Dwayne’s staying power and came in my mouth in under four minutes. I cleaned up but felt ignored as they kept playing.

“I’ll show myself out,” I said.

“Whoa, hold up,” Dwayne said and gave me a body cracking hug. “I’d like to do this again.”

“I wouldn't say no.”

He walked me to the door, kissed me farewell, and when I got into my car I called Dan and told him what I’d done. He was happy for me but insisted I was only his sex slave.

“No,” I said, “I’m my own woman,” and we had a spat about that for a few miles.

I felt very good but sore when I arrived home. I had the house to myself for another hour or so and I took a bath and then lay on the bed. I slept for three hours, waking up to my husband's cooking.

He assumed I’d slept for most of the day and I didn't argue about that, but I was certainly walking funny.

This new world of stay-at-home is horrible and people should realize that not everyone you meet is infected. Perhaps I risked my health and my marriage, but I'm glad I took that gamble. Maybe I will be sexually content for a few weeks.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments