Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

1. Mrs Wild: An Alter-Ego is Formed

"An ageing wealthy scientist, Sheila, who has a dark secret."

11
4 Comments 4
5.0k Views 5.0k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"The story follows an ageing wealthy scientist, Sheila, who goes from a quiet, fridged and submissive wife to a rageful and borderline psychopath when she discovers the many affairs of her husband of forty years and the goings-on at his pharmaceutical company, which she is a silent partner for. Sheila uses her private-built annex laboratory and science skills to seek revenge on the women who had the affairs, the wrongdoings at the company and any other promiscuous or bullying antics she witnesses. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Now using her maiden name and academic title, Sheila, transforms herself to carry out her new research and goes from Mrs Wilkinson to become Professor Wild."

CelesteFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteFord

From the view of Mrs Wild.

Alone in my own annex, and in my special secret laboratory. All set out as planned.

I sat with a sense of great satisfaction and mulled over the documents in front of me.

It was a year ago when my journey started and I became, who I am now. It was a change I enjoyed. I felt like a new woman and with humiliation and payback on my mind.

***

Six months earlier.

I was driving to my meeting with Michelle. She was about a decade younger than me and must have been in her early fifties now. We met when Michelle was an undergraduate and I was her mentor and had been friends ever since. She was the person I trusted the most in the world, along with Howard, my husband.

Michelle, who swapped a science career for one with the police and now was a private investigator. A highly regarded one too.

My case had been several months in the making. I said how I didn’t want to hear anything until she had all the facts together.

My husband, Howard, and I were quite rich now, but it hadn’t always been that way. We started a company in the pharmaceutical industry and over forty years, it had grown to a multi-million-pound company. I hadn’t been involved in the operation for well over fifteen years now. It enabled me to do consultancy work for a company, who dealt with genetics and do charity work at several schools. I didn’t need the money; I did them out of interest and Howard supported me.

One of the Directors at our company, Liz, I never liked. Liz had worked for the company for over twenty years and was now on the board. Howard would never hear a bad word against her, but I didn’t trust her and had seen a lot of the money in the business just seem to disappear. I asked Michelle for some help.

When Michelle arranged to meet up, I did think it was unlike Michelle to arrange for our meeting to be at a random place, out of town and at a quiet café. That was because I didn’t realise what Michelle had uncovered, though.

***

As I approached Michelle at the coffee table, I saw all the documents on the table. She had done a lot of work, but it wasn’t what I was worried about. It was the look on her face. She looked worried, upset and on edge. I hadn’t seen her like this before.

The worry had seemed to age her. She was always quite pretty, slim, tallish at 5-feet-6, and had long blonde hair.

After she saw me, she got up and started to look out of the window, like if she was seeing if I was followed.

“Are you ok, Michelle?” I asked sounding concerned before I kissed her on the cheek.

“Did you think you were followed? Howard doesn’t know you are meeting me?” Michelle quickly asked, sounding overly concerned.

Her piercing blue eyes were full of upset.

“No and no, Michelle… please don’t worry. I have kept this all to myself, as we had planned.”

“I’m sorry to have to tell you this, Sheila, I found out a lot and it’s not what you think. I’m glad that as a friend, I can be the one to explain everything and before I start, I want you to know I will support you through it all.”

She went to get a couple of coffees before she started to explain what she had uncovered. I knew it was bad news, but I would never have guessed what had been happening.

We were there for several hours and I left with three A4 folders of detailed information, and the promise of far more to come. At the time, this wasn’t on the most forefront of my mind, but Michelle was excellent and incredibly thorough with her work, as I would continuingly find out.

***

When I got back in my car, I broke down with what I had found out. I let all my emotions out. Although I did not know what I would become or how I would deal with the grief then; I knew that I had to not show Howard any signs of what I did know.

I played it all over in my mind repeatedly during my journey home. The bullying, the sex, the affairs. All at the company I jointly owned, all involving Howard. It was like I was hearing about a different man. I didn’t know if my mind was playing tricks on me, but I started to see how it had all become possible.

The time it all started made sense. The money over the years spent on ‘entertaining customers’ was just on entertaining themselves, trips away, not to mention on surgery.

It was like, well, the last fifteen years flashed before me. The encouragement for me to take a step back and enjoy my work more; this was so I wasn’t involved in the day-to-day running of the company.

My purpose-built annex, where I worked freely practicing experiments to hopefully help society with cures for diseases. All paid for by Howard; this was so I wasn’t thinking about anything else, not questioning the obvious.

Working different hours, keeping opposing life schedules; we drifted apart until we were at a part in our lives where we were more co-living.

I just thought it was natural, as people got older, their relationships changed.

I saw it all clearly now.

I realised just why Michelle was so upset and concerned. Many years ago, she had gone through two divorces where her husbands cheated on her with numerous affairs. I had helped her through that. Especially with the issue over one of the women, I felt guilty for what happened to her. It probably brought us closer together as friends.

I guess it brought everything back to her too. I hated Howard for that now as well as myself for asking Michelle to help, but I now needed her help more than ever and she realised that.

Her hatred for Howard and these women was clear to see.

***

I lay in bed next to Howard that night.

It had been over ten hours since I had found out and that night, I lay there alone and untouched and started to work out my plan of revenge for the first time.

With each photo, each piece of information Michelle passed across, the more my hatred ad rage flowed.

I didn’t just want to divorce Howard.

I wanted my revenge.

I wanted my revenge on every one of these women.

***

Michelle wanted payback more than me and was concerned about how I was bottling up my emotions, but I needed time to think, to digest the information, the great levels of depravity. Michelle’s anger was nowhere near to the level I was at now and in this time, I had thought through a plan.

I loved science. I thought I would make it all one great big experiment for the greater good of all involved and never to be involved with such horrible, nasty, egotistic people again.

I would draw up a list and work through it and make sure they learnt their lessons; they were shown up for what they were. My research for cures for diseases would now be for punishment for those who had crossed me or any other innocent unsuspecting people.

It was ironic I was laughing at affairs in the last few weeks. I heard about them going on where I worked part-time. I scoffed at this behaviour. Now it made me enraged with anger and the need to inflict pain and humiliation.

I decided even these people would get a dose of my medicine too.

Michelle’s investigation was so detailed around some of these people. I didn’t know where to start, then I thought I wouldn’t start on the list. I would set up my operation first. It would give Michelle even more time to investigate further.

As for Howard, he thought he was the one in control, as did these women involved, but that was over now. I would be the one pulling their strings, and they wouldn’t even know.

***

The advantage of having money is that you could make projects happen quickly and within four months, I had the extension put into my annex, and all paid for by Howard. He didn’t even care what I was doing in there. In fact, he hardly ever visited my annex. He was obviously too busy working on other areas.

I had met up with Michelle who I had paid more money to, so she could continue her investigation, and I invested in a few more companies, which would be useful for the future too.

With my brilliant and chilling plan in hand, I felt like a new woman, with a new purpose. For the first time in years, I had started to feel quite turned on by it all and had certainly sampled out some of my dildos and vibrators from my new laboratory.

I was never the most attractive woman; in fact, I was the one who was the final pick; the final choice. I had always dressed like a bit of a geek; I was a scientist after all. Howard was my only second boyfriend.

Where I hadn’t aged well, Howard had done.

He was pushing seventy years old now, but in recent years, he had been starting to spend more time looking after himself, with diets, haircuts, more expensive clothes, and manicures. He even had a facelift almost a decade ago.

The money and power seemed to have changed him, and he was no longer the one on the side-lines but the alpha now.

My appearance and the betrayal no longer concerned me. I felt like I had accepted my appearance now, more than at any time in my life.

***

It was almost two months ago when I made another discovery and one which I found out by myself.

With Howard out, I went into the home office, which was not locked.

Howard left in a hurry, so there must have been an issue, and he wasn’t as thorough, as he normally was.

It was spacious and had more antique-style furnishings, with a large solid oak desk which dominated the room, as well as having a small table and chairs to hold meetings.

My phone had cameras to the front door, so I kept a view of them, in case Howard came back.

I couldn’t find much in the folders that were on his desk and on the various shelves. It was mainly company invoices and contracts. I did find documents around the credit cards, but Michelle had already managed to get access to these somehow, which uncovered many dark secrets.

A little frustrated and dishevelled, I was about to give up. When a thought occurred to me.

The bookcases on the back wall. Viewed from another angle it didn’t seem right. Almost ajar somehow.

In my haste of moving folders around, I worried that I had brought it off the brackets, and started to panic.

Concerned, I walked back across to see if I could push it back in place, but in doing so, I realised it was ajar for another reason.

Howard had a secret room.

This bookcase was a hidden door to it.

I paused for a brief second and checked the camera on my phone. Having found out so much and being in a far better place now, I decide to open the door and go in.

It led to a small staircase, which led to a basement room.

Slowly walking down, I reached up and turned on the lights at the entrance to the room.

***

The walls were painted white, with picture frames scattered around.

There were a few wardrobes, a large leather reclining chair, a small table, and a drinks bar.

But the room was dominated by a king-size four-poster bed, freshly adorned with grey silk sheets.

I quickly opened the wardrobe and cupboards and found sex toys, like dildos, vibrators, blindfolds, chains, and whips.

Even a few costumes, I assumed for role plays.

Howard had his own secret sex chamber.

I sat on the bed and took it all in.

The disappointing emotion was that I wasn’t surprised, and it was very much the missing piece of the puzzle.

He and his various women didn’t always meet up at hotels and have breaks away on holiday.

They pleasured themselves in this room too.

I thought about the costumes and even the sex toys and even giggled. Maybe we were more similar than I realised. In building my own secret chamber, I had those now too. A recent discovery of my own, which although intended to use on other people, I had quite liked using them myself.

Concerned at how long I had been in his chamber, I got up off the bed and smiled to myself, even happier with the plans I had made.

Then I spotted a jar of pills on a side table, which were unlabelled. Curious, I went over and took a couple out.

They were small and of a pale blue colouring, but completely unmarked, like a prototype. They must have been manufactured by the company.

As I left his chamber, I slipped the pills into my pocket, turned off the light and went back into his office.

When I closed the bookcase door, I did a final check around the room, that everything was, as I left it.

In doing so, I heard footsteps and quickly checked my phone to see Howard’s Jaguar in the driveway.

Howard was back and I didn’t realise.

The footsteps were close, and I didn’t want to get caught in his office. He would know something wasn’t right then.

I quickly hid under his desk table and hoped that it was a brief return.

***

“Why didn’t you bring them in the first place, Howard, you know how important those are. You shouldn’t really leave them in the office.”

I could hear Liz’s voice.

Liz was with him in his office.

“I know, Liz, don’t have a go at me now, I was in a rush. I was…”

“Please stop there, Howard, I don’t want to know what you were up to, especially if it involved that seedy chamber of yours…or with any women, to that matter.”

“Ha, Liz, very funny… nothing to do that, but you are so quick to judge.”

“Well, I know your secrets, I’ve known you for a long time now.”

“You don’t know all my secrets, Liz.”

They both giggled.

But their giggling didn’t cloud the sound of the opening of the safe, which was behind one of the framed pictures.

There was then the sound of shuffling of paperwork,

“Well, following that weight loss of yours, I know your secret now, Liz.”

“Ssshhh. Is it that obvious, Howard?”

“Of course, most of the office knows. You’ve been shagging that Neil. I was worried after all these years… you know… you’ve never mentioned about a partner… now this weight loss, bit more make-up.”

“Stop it, Howard… it’s taken me years to lose this weight and find someone.”

“I know, just don’t lose that edge of yours. I need someone to keep an eye on everything.”

“I’m more than capable of doing the dirty work. You know that. Look at the deal with Sanderson. I sorted it for you.”

“Ha, you did that, Liz… I’m lucky to have you.”

The shuffling of paper stopped, the clicking and creaking sound of the safe was back, before it was closed shut to the world again.

“Come on, Howard, we need to get back.”

“Let’s go, Liz.”

There was silence again.

Hesitantly, I opened my phone again and looked at the camera, they were in the Jaguar and setting off again.

I was lucky that my phone didn’t go off and that he didn’t lock his office.

I got up from under the desk and made my way back to my annex.

There, I mulled over my discovery and thought about when that chamber was built. We had a massive extension around the time my annex was built. It was maybe a decade ago. It must have been then,

For a moment, I felt myself being disappointed again that I never realised Howard had such a chamber.

Then I let that feeling pass. That wasn’t going to help. After all, I was a different person now.

I had no idea about who this Sanderson company was. I would mention them to Michelle.

I did know about Neil though, Michelle was always very thorough, but Liz’s confidence from her weight loss, well I would have to do something about that.

In fact, I would be able to monitor a lot more soon. Michelle’s friend, who works in IT was in the process of getting all the company office security cameras, along with the ones in our house and around the estate’s grounds, hooked up for me to access in my annex.

I imagined this IT friend of hers, had helped her a lot with my investigation.

As I entered the annex and walked through my small laboratory, I went through to my own secret chamber.

Like Howard’s, I would be having great pleasure with the delights of my own equipment I had set up, it made Howard’s look very amateurish.

All shiny and new, and gleaming with excitement to be used.

I sat down in my chair and phoned up Michelle, I’m sure she would be interested in my latest discovery and be annoyed she hadn’t uncovered it herself. Plus, I was hoping for some more updates on the multiple investigations going on.

After that call, I would maybe play with some of those sex toys myself.

I was once a fridged woman, who had not had sex for years and years, someone who had never used a sex toy in her life until a few months ago. I was changing in all areas of my life.

I was becoming someone else.

***

Following a meeting I had with my financial advisors over some companies I had invested in, I found myself back in the annex.

I was looking at a few of the pictures of some of the women, that Howard has had affairs with. As expected, they were years younger than me, some, getting on for twenty years.

The women were all a little different: blonde, brunette, tall, short, slim, curvy. I didn’t know if he had an actual type.

They were all different in terms of their backgrounds, there was: an ex-model, a consultant, a dental nurse, the list was long.

I looked at myself naked in the mirror.

I was a woman in her sixties and one who didn’t care much about her appearance.

Facial, I was never the best looking and I had not aged well at all.

I always had short hair, that was now more grey than brown, my blue eyes shone with intelligence once, but now seemed moodier and were surrounded by wrinkled skin.

My face had lost its shape and my neck had started to wrinkle.

I had a middle-age spread around my belly and my thighs were a little large, but in general, I was quite slim. A size 12 probably.

My lower legs were quite slim and toned, as were my arms.

My 36B cup breasts were facing south now although they were once quite perky, the advantage of not having children. As I have aged my nipples had started to face more inwards, as well as south.

As I turned around, I saw some moles on my back and a saggy flat bum.

When I looked at myself again, I looked down at my pussy. It was covered with greying bush. Maybe I would give that a shave, none of the women had bushes as thick. Maybe that would be the start of a bit of a makeover or to become someone I wanted to be.

I thought about Cathy, the HR consultant. She was my age, yet looked younger. Another one of Howard’s women from previous years.

Her short grey hair, nicely styled, skirts worn way too short, flirting with the young men. I didn’t ever want to be like her.

When I thought back to my younger years with Howard, it was never about the sex, it was the shared love for science, we both were so excited about it. Then came the long hours of our work, and forming the company, it was no surprise we had no children.

I was just never a sexual person, but I felt was changing now.

His first affair started at the time when the menopause hit me. I was fifty and had finished my menopause, and it knocked me for six. Within a couple of years, I felt my appearance had gone downhill. I aged and most definitely looked my age. It was like mother nature had taken away my womb and all the femininity I ever had, not that I had much anyway.

I started to get hairs in places I never did before. I was conscious of my hands the most, which got quite hairy.

My hands always concerned me from a young age. I was of less than average height now, around 5-foot-2-inches, and was quite slim, which seemed to bring them into focus more. Throughout my life, I always had big manly hands, the addition of hair was not helping.

I thought of the other woman and their bodies in those costumes. I imagined the one with the big boobs, just hanging out of that nurse outfit. Her bust so full and ripe.

I was never competing with these women.

I slipped into my own costume which I had conducted my plan in. My laboratory jacket, and my oversized glasses. I probably did look like I was from a horror film. With my wrinkled neck and short hair, that added to the look.

This was the look I wanted though.

I looked at myself in the mirror, slowly changing my face from a quiet, unassuming smile, to a more menacing stare. Just that nuance made me look like a different woman. It was like, I could become a new character.

A new character would help me feel more empowered, more chilling with my actions.

Moving away from the mirror, I hung up the pictures of the women along one of the walls, and thought about that busty woman, and who would be sucking on her big boobs now, and the fun I would have with her.

In fact, I had already tested my treatment in the lab. I couldn’t help laughing to myself at the thought, as I left the Annex and went back to the main house.

It was getting late and I fancied playing a little with Howard. We were supposed to have our quarterly business meeting, where he would say how great everything was, but wasn’t as good at hiding all these expenses anymore.

Now, knowing what I did, I played with him on them, just seeing what outrageous excuses he used for all the hotel trips and flights abroad.

Tomorrow would be my first experiment and I was feeling excited, but I wanted to have fun with Howard first.

***

“Shall we watch TV together before bed, Howard?”

“No, I will be up in a bit… just need to finish a little more work.”

“Judging from what you have gone through tonight, apart from cutting back on some expenses, you’re doing well. Maybe you need some rest.”

“Maybe… well… I’ve got a busy day tomorrow… give me five minutes.”

“Ok, I will make you a nice cocoa before bed then.”

“Thanks, Sheila.”

A busy day he had said, well maybe it won’t turn out to be as busy in an area he would like it to be. I smiled to myself and made his drink.

We didn’t talk much in bed and the lights soon went out.

As I lay there, with Howard asleep, I giggled at the thought of what I had done.

Well, those pills of his I had found I his office, I took them to my laboratory and did tests on them. As I thought, they were a stimulus for enhancing and lengthening the time of an erection.

I made my own little formula, which happened to end up in his cocoa. That formula would make it very difficult for Howard to perform.

The blood wouldn’t as freely be arriving where he would want it to.

I needed to get access to those pills again and that sex chamber of his.

Once these thoughts subsided, I soon was restless again with excitement about my plan for tomorrow.

I had planned to start with the first known affair, she was almost as old as me now, no longer fucking my husband in her more youthful appearance, and being the first made it seem the most appropriate.

Then I thought about the big-busted one who thought she got away with a quick fling, that was, what several years ago; but I decided I needed to be more brutal with my formula for her assets.

The more I thought about what these women did, the more wicked I wanted my revenge to be for each of them.

Then some dismissive remarks at school and another situation developed, that I needed to put a stop too. I looked at this, as some brief practice work.

Smiling in bed, I imagined flirty Mrs Davis now. In bed with her husband, excited about fucking her boss tomorrow.

The women, that Howard cheated on me with all those years ago, they could wait; what I had in store for each of them was a lot more chilling.

I also wanted to control Howard and even more so, I wanted to control that cock of his. Tonight, I did have complete control and it felt good.

I thought back to looking at myself in the annex in the mirror, the photograph of me, a decade early receiving another prize for my work. I had aged, but I was no longer that woman in the photograph.

I needed to, and had become someone stronger, and someone capable of revenge,

I was no longer Mrs Wild, I had become my alter-ego, Professor Wild.

Published 
Written by Thetonetony
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments