Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why couldn't I be enough?

"Thank You JWren for taking the time to edit my story and art work."

40
43 Comments 43
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

 As we were three months into our relationship, we decided to celebrate this mini-landmark in style by spending a few days together. Okay, three months is not a long time but we were in love and thought that was a good enough reason to plan for some fun days and nights with sex high on the agenda.

 

 

And that’s just what happened. On our first day, we had such a good time, making beautiful love in the afternoon and following it with another session of passionate sex in a shared hot bath. It was everything I’d hoped for and I thought we were so much in love.

 

Sadly, the next few days were not so good.

 

Like every relationship, we faced some problems but, so far, it seemed we could work our way through them. That is, all except for one. This one problem kept rearing its ugly head. It simply would not go away. Hard as we tried to find a way round it, to get rid of it, or forget about it, it was always there, lurking and ready to pounce.

 

This problem concerned something you desired so much that you couldn’t get it out of your thoughts, no matter how much you tried. And I have no doubts that you tried. You fought it for three months, trying to push it away. Yet it always came back. And I could not help you.

 

You loved bi-sexual woman.

 

You had a yearning for them: it was an obsession. You wanted me so badly to be part of your life - but you also wanted me to be sexually involved with another woman. You even asked me to find a playmate. You wanted me to bring another woman into our bed. Yet you didn't want to touch her, didn’t want to be involved in a threesome. No, you wanted to watch while I and another woman enjoyed each other.

 

The major obstacle to all that was quite simple: I am straight. I’m totally without any desire whatsoever to play around with another woman.

 

Unfortunately, you could not come to terms with this situation. Because I had a lot of sexual female pictures in my tumblr, because I posted sexy pictures of women, you couldn’t understand that I was not attracted to them. No matter what I said, you could not understand.

 

Over our last few days, this single subject would crop up in every conversation. There was never an end. Your life seemed consumed by it.

 

For my part, I could not understand why I wasn't I enough for you. If you loved me so much, why did you need another woman involved?

 

So we were at a standstill, an impasse, going nowhere. Our time together was spent on this issue. On the final day we were together, it was the main topic of conversation. Neither of us was willing - or able - to bend. The tears were falling. I knew I was losing you. But I couldn’t possibly be what you wanted.

 

I had to look at myself, be true to myself. I could not go against what I felt in my heart. Please, don't misunderstand. I’m not saying it is wrong for other women, it just wasn’t right for me.

LessiaVietta
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LessiaVietta

 

I thought many times, over many hours, about it. I asked myself, why couldn't I just do this? What was the big deal? What was wrong? Why could I not find a woman I liked and would be able to enjoy her? I even talked to other woman, read many stories about bi-women and threesomes.

 

I read some beautiful stories and, occasionally, I even thought ‘I would love to have that with my guy.’ So, why couldn't I do it? I was confused.

 

But, the real truth is that it was always the same. No matter how sexy the woman or how sexy the story or picture, I had no desires. I never found myself aroused.

 

So, back on that final day, I think we both knew it was the end, it would be our last day together. Naked, I climbed onto your lap and you held me so tight, tears flowing down my face. Would I be strong enough to let you go? I knew I had to do it.

 

I turned and straddled your lap and we held each other for a long time. Then I slid down between your legs and brought your growing erection to my lips. You always loved how I kissed the end of your beautiful cock and I followed that by licking around the head and under the brim. I felt you swelling, heralding the first drops of pre-cum which I used to coat my lips. You always loved that, too.

 

I began sucking you, my tongue still swirling around the head, and you were already so close to the edge. I took your cock down into my throat and you held my head still and, pumping and pulsating, released your seed. I swallowed it all, milking every drop.

 

You held my hands and helped me up and we walked to the bathroom. Our baths were so special to us. We shared many intimate moments in there and I again straddled you and we embraced, deep emotion flowing between us. Yet we knew we had to part.

 

We bathed each other as we always did and tears flowed from my eyes. I could see the sadness in your eyes, too. But, as I eventually sat on the side of the tub, there was one last thing to do - our special bond had to be scrubbed off, erased.

 

You asked if I would still go to you when you wanted me. I couldn't. I needed to make a clean break. I would have to refuse.

 

You asked, "How do you go from loving, to nothing?"

 

I couldn't answer, I didn't know. But I knew I wasn’t the right person for you. You love bi-women and I had to free you to pursue such a relationship.

 

I dried myself and put on a pair of panties and T-shirt. That was the final sign that we were finished. I never wore panties with you. So, I walked away, leaving you to begin a new journey in search of your bi-sexual relationship.

 

I do hope you find what you’re looking for. I just know that I'm not that person. Yes, I am sad, I'm hurting. But I know who I am.

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments