Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's Good for the Goose

"Tom's whole world has changed"

46
17 Comments 17
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

 

"Humm, I know which way this is going," Carly said to herself as she felt Tom run his hand over her naked butt. She knew Tom loved an early morning fuck. Come to that ,so did she. Often if she woke first, she would reach for his flaccid cock and bring it to attention before straddling him and riding it to an orgasm.

But today he had woken first, and as luck would have it, she was in his favourite morning position, on her side facing away from him.

Carly particularly loved it when Tom woke first. She could enjoy being used in a passive way. Her body was there on these days to be Tom's plaything, his cum dump. Carly would give herself to him in any way his lust drove him. She gave a soft purr to encourage him as he laid an arm over her hip and sort her soft fur. She loved to feel his fingers working over her mound and into her pouting cunt.

As his fingers continued their gentle journey between the now moist lips, she felt his hard cock pressing against her back.

Carly allowed her hands to fondle her own firm breasts, the nipples hardening between thumbs and forefingers.

Tom eased his hips back a little and allowed his cock to slip over Carly's bum and between her slightly open legs.

Often when taken from behind, she would grab his throbbing cock and feed it into her waiting fuck slit, but not today. Today was a passive day. Today she was his fuck slut, his whore, and his property to use as he wanted.

Tom pushed forward his seven inches of swollen flesh and eased it into the warm, slippery cunt. There was no hurry. This was no quick morning fuck. This was to be a slow-building, satisfying, climax.

There was something special about Carly's cunt. Tom had noticed it the first time they fucked. Like most cunts it was warm and slippery. But hers seemed to have small ridges in the walls that hardened the closer she got to climax. He sometimes thought that was one of the reasons he married her.

Carly closed her eyes and let her senses concentrate on the thick, warm invader deep inside her. Already she could feel the warm juice seep from her cunt onto her inner thighs.

Tom also felt the slippery fluid running over his pulsing cock shaft, and he had a use for it.

Carly shuddered as she felt Tom’s cunt juice covered thumb working into her tight arsehole. She knew this was going to happen, but it never failed to thrill her. She also knew the thumb was a prelude for the arse fuck to come.

Tom grinned as he felt his wife push her round backside onto his thumb. He knew Carly was in passive mode, but even in that state, it was impossible for her body not to react.

Sliding his juice covered cock from the warm sheaf of the cock gripping cunt; he pressed it against the rosebud of her delicious arse.

Instinctively Carly relaxed her muscles as the plum-shaped head of Toms hard cock sort to invade her tight arsehole.

Carly had often wondered at the satisfaction Tom seemed to get from buggering her. For her part, once the initial feeling of tightness had passed, it felt little different from having it inside her now neglected cunt.

Tom knew he wouldn't last long once he was inside his wife's arse, and was grateful for the precum that helped lubricate his thrusting cock. He could feel Carly's fingers in her cunt and on her clit as she strove to match his orgasm.

Suddenly Tom's cock felt as if it was in a vice as Carly's climax crashed through her body. His own one followed seconds later.

"Why my arse Tom? What's the fascination with it? Don't get me wrong. I love you fucking it, just wondering why you like it so much."

"Not sure how to answer that, I just do. Maybe it’s the tightness. Maybe because it is sort of taboo, all I know is I love it."

"Ever wondered what it feels like for me?" Carly asked as she headed for the bathroom to shower. Already she could feel his spunk starting to ooze from her body.

"And to answer your question, yes, I have wondered what it must feel like," Tom said as he stood in the doorway watching his beautiful wife stand under the hot cascade of water.

"Enough to want to try it?" Carly said as she rubbed shower gel over her pert breasts.

"You mean you fuck my arse with a strap on?"

"No, I mean a real cock up your arse, fucking you, filling your arse with spunk, like you fill mine."

Tom could feel his cock starting to harden again. Was it watching his naked wife towel herself? Or deep inside, did he really want to feel another man screwing him.

Carly smiled as she watched the cock that had unloaded into her arse come to life again.

"You do fancy it, don't you? You want a cock up you. You want to be a cum dump for some horny bloke!"

Tom could feel his face reddening. But knew she had hit the nail on the head.

Carly reached out and grabbed the now rock hard cock and pulled him towards the bedroom.

"Come on stud. Pump a load in the correct hole now. Make your bitch cum!"

**********

"Garry, can I ask you something personal?" Carly looked at the man sitting at the next desk to hers in the large office they worked in.

"Sure, ask away," Garry replied.

"I know you are gay, but do you swing both ways?"

Garry almost choked on the cup of coffee in his hands.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that babe! Are you propositioning me?"

"I suppose I am in a way, but not for myself. I want to see my husband fucked."

Garry looked at her in stunned silence, totally lost for words.

"Oh Garry, sorry I have embarrassed you. I am so sorry. Please forget I ever asked." Carly mumbled and turned back to her computer, tears welling in her eyes. "How could you have been so stupid?" She whispered to herself.

The following day as she sat down to start work, she glanced at Garry and gave a sort of shy nod of recognition and turned quickly away.

"Yes." Garry's voice seemed to drill into her head. "Yes, I'll fuck your old man if you both want that. I just never knew Tom was bi."

"Not sure he is. Look, I better explain. Meet me in the park at lunchtime and I will tell you what I have in mind.

Garry listened in silence as Carly told him of Tom's fascination with her arse and how he was curious as to what it felt like to be fucked by a real flesh and blood cock.

"Have you told Tom you want to see me fuck him?"

"No, not yet, but if you are up for it, I will."

*******

Tom lay back, his lust slated as Carly curled up beside him that night. He loved the post-coital snuggles. But tonight’s one was going to be different.

"Tom, sweetheart, what we talked about the other night. About you taking cock...well, I can make it happen if you really want to try it."

"I don't want some strange rent boy having me babe."

"Not a rent boy, Garry, who I work with. You have met him a few times. He's a nice guy, about your age, and clean."

*******

"Another glass of red Garry?" Tom said, offering the bottle to their guest for the evening.

"Thank you," Garry said, holding out his empty glass.

"Don't you two guys get brewers droop. That's not what you signed up for." Carly giggled. She had only had two glasses, but red wine always went to her head. She sensed there were going to be awkward moments and was trying to sex up the mood.

 

"Do women do anything for you Garry, or is it only the male body that gets your cock twitching?" Carly asked as she knelt in front of the two men sitting side by side on the sofa.

"Well, let's put it this way, they are not my first choice. But, if push came to shove... Well, you know."

"As long as they offered their arseholes, I guess." Carly giggled.

IamLissa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IamLissa

"That would be a bonus." Garry laughed.

The next minute all three were laughing uncontrollably.

Carly leaned forward and laid a hand on each of the guy’s crotches. She was rewarded by the feel of two cocks swelling under them.

"Come on fellas. Let's give those cocks a workout. And you needn't think I am going without!"

Ten minutes later found the two men naked lying on the queen-sized bed, both sporting hard cocks and looking at the naked woman standing at the bottom of the bed, smiling at them.

Cathy moved on all fours to be halfway up their bodies with their cocks in her hands.

Tom felt a wave of excitement pass through him as she leant forward and sucked Garry's cock into her mouth. One hard suck and she moved to do the same to him. For the next few minutes, her mouth moved back and forth between both cocks.

"Tom on all fours let's see that virgin arsehole. You dear husband are going to find out what I get to feel when you go up me."

Garry felt a surge of excitement at the sight of the new arsehole in front of him. The hard cock and swollen balls hanging down. Even more exciting was watching the man’s wife smearing lube into the hole he was about to use.

"Lube me as well babe, want it to slide in deep and easy," Garry said, stroking his large cock.

Carly thrilled as she prepared both cock and arsehole for the coming fuck. Her whole body crackled with electric tension as she watched Garry kneel behind her husband a lean forward.

"Do the honours, Carly. Guide me in your husband’s hole. Don't want you to miss a moment." Garry grunted.

"Oh fuck!" Tom gasped as for the first time in his life, he felt his body entered. He had expected some pain, but there was none. Just a silky smooth feeling of being filled. He felt the thrill of submission as his body became the sex toy of another man. He felt the overwhelming need to satisfy his anal invader.

Carly was beside herself with lust as the cock plunged in and out of her submissive husband. Kneeling beside the fucking couple, she reached to wank Tom's cock. And with the forefinger of the other hand, she probed inside Garry's arsehole.

"Come on stud, unload up his fucking arsehole. Shoot your load up him. Make him your fuck bitch!" Carly could hardly believe she was saying the words that poured from her mouth. She only knew she had never seen such a sexually exciting scene in her life.

As Garry raced to his climax, she reached for the lube and rubbed it into her own arsehole. She knew it was her turn next.

With one final grunt, Garry shot his load deep into Toms's arse and collapsed on top of him.

"Off you get Garry. I want my old man’s cock up me. Got my arsehole all lubed and ready, I need a fuck."

"On all fours girl, let's see him do his stuff with my spunk dripping out of him," Garry said, pulling his cock from Tom's well fucked arsehole.

Tom knew he wouldn't take long as he sunk his cock into the tight hole his horny wife was offering him.

"Oh fuck. Take me, lover. Use my body, spunk up me, I need to be fucked." Carly gasped

As he watched the couple fucking Garry was surprised to find his cock was already hardening, such was the erotic tension in the room. Although a female was his second choice. The sight of her tits swaying under her, and the shaking of her buttocks as the cock pounded in and out of her made him know he wanted her as well.

Tom was beside himself as he felt Carly's arse muscles tighten around his cock, and at the same time, Garry slid two fingers into his spunk dripping arsehole seeking his prostate. The climax he experienced was almost enough to make him pass out.

Carly felt the jets of hot cum shoot inside her and somehow managed to use one hand to rub her clit to her own shattering climax. If she thought her evening of sex was over, she was mistaken.

"Time for some sloppy seconds I think," Tom said as he slid his cum covered cock from Carly's tight arsehole. "You up for this Garry?"

"Fuck yes, let me at her," Garry growled as he stroked his erection.

"Let's make it interesting. Lay on your back Tom. Now Carly on top and sixty-nine him. I want your cunt over his face. I want your old man to see me use your rosebud and feel your cunt juice on his face.

Carly giggled and slid into position over her husband. She couldn't resist taking his softening cock into her mouth and sucking the last drops of spunk from the small hole.

For Tom, this was a totally new experience. To look up at his wife's moist cunt and see the hard cock of another man poised and ready to violate her recently fucked arsehole was enough to once again make his cock react.

Garry looked at the stretched open arsehole. There were traces of Tom’s spunk dripping from it. But he wanted to savour every moment and lowered his cock to Tom’s mouth.

"Get me wet, get my cock ready for your wife's arse. I want to slide in easy."

Tom was surprised how ready he was to suck another man’s cock. He knew how much Carly enjoyed it. In fact, feeling her suck his now only spurred him on to take Garry's in his mouth and work it with his tongue.

"For fucks sake, get that fat cock in me now!" Carly screamed. "I need my arse shagged; I need to cum."

Only too happy to oblige Garry slid his cock from Tom’s mouth and pushed the glistening, saliva-coated head into the waiting arsehole.

The feeling was incredible; he had arse fucked females before. But Carly's one seemed to be in a class of its own. Tight yet easy to slide into. She had relaxed her muscles just enough for his throbbing cock to enter. He knew this was due in no small part to the pool of fresh spunk already inside.

Tom stretched his tongue up as far as he could to lick his wife's cunt and clit. Every time Garry thrust into her, it pushed her down onto Toms waiting mouth, sending a wave of intense pleasure through her body.

"I'm cumming, take my spunk bitch, and suck it out," Garry shouted as his balls tightened and jets of hot spunk flew from his pulsing cock into Carly's hungry arse.

Carly felt the warm infusion enter her and it pushed her closer to a climax, but not enough to get her over the top, much to her frustration.

"Clean up time cuck," Garry said as he let his spunk covered cock slip from Carly's arsehole and into Tom’s mouth. "Suck it dry, cuck buddy."

Carly knew she had to cum before she went mad with frustrating. She lowered her cunt onto Tom's face and humped it hard. She could feel both her cunt juices, and her cum filled arse, pouring their contents onto her gasping husband's face. And the slipperier it became, the more she ground it into him. Her whole world now consisted of her need for self-satisfaction. The fact Tom was choking on her fluids counted for nothing.

Tom valiantly tried to lick and rub against his frantic wife. The mixture of spunk, and cunt juice run over his face and breathing became close to impossible. Just as his need for survival was nearing him pushing her from his face, her orgasm exploded and she rolled, gasping off him.

It was a good five minutes before anyone spoke.

"I never knew sex could be that good," Carly said softly. "Please tell me we can do it again."

"As far as I am concerned, as often as you like," said Garry.

"Fuck yes, that and more," answered Tom.

"Next time boys, please don't ignore my cunt; she needs cock as well. Plus, my Tom needs more education in feeling what a woman feels."

Carly giggled.

"Do I," Tom said, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh yes, honey. What's good for the goose is good for the gander!"

 

 

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments