Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend at Joe's House

"Quite a few surprises were in store for me."

17
6 Comments 6
18.9k Views 18.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Several weeks ago Joe invited me to his home for what he said would be a weekend to remember. I hoped he would live up to his word.

 

I arrived at Joe’s home in the early evening on Saturday. Along with Joe there was Jake, Sid and Stan. Each guy had fucked me several times and I also had the pleasure of sucking their gorgeous cocks. I also tasted and swallowed there delicious cum. At one point I was strapped to a bench and impaled by their large cocks.

 

The guys and I had showered separately and were just relaxing in Joe’s playroom downstairs. Jake said he couldn’t stay the weekend because he was taking his family to the shore. The twins, Sid and Stan also said they had plans but would love to come back again in the future.

 

I was bummed out that the party fizzled out so soon. But Joe said, “We are just starting my little friend.”

 

 

Soon it was just Joe and me. Joe looked at me and said, “Tim come over to Daddy.” I move over next to Joe and he put his arm around me and pulled me close. He tilted his head and brought his lips to mine. Joe kissed me tenderly. His tongue flicked over my lips. I opened my mouth and his tongue snaked in and intertwined with mine. We kissed for several minutes that way before Joe surprised me by sliding down to his knees. He took my now ragging hard-on in his big hand. Then he guided it to his lips. He kissed my tiny hard penis all over the head. Joe said, “I want you to cum in my mouth.”

 

Joe proved to be an excellent cocksucker. He sucked and ran his tongue all around my cockhead. Soon, I was experiencing a rush of excitement. My cock literally exploded. I know there wasn’t much cum in me but the spasms continued for over a minute. Joe stayed on my cock and milked me dry.

 

He sat back on the couch he explained he was in fact a married bisexual man. We talked for a long time about his past experiences and I shared mine.

 

Then it was time for the next shock! Joe said that his wife would be home shortly. He explained he wanted me to be part of a weekend of bisexual play and had the rest of the weekend planned out. He said, Patti, his wife will participate and also watch. He also invited three others to join us. He said, “Are you still up for what comes next?”

 

“You bet I am,” I exclaimed.

 

Joe told me to put on my sexy things that I had been wearing or wear some of Patti’s garments.

 

Joe showed me to the master bedroom where I found her closet and dresser drawers containing her sexy outfits. He told me I had two hours to get ready before Patti and their three friends would arrive.

 

I am not a man. I am a small bisexual male. Joe told me that Patti and I were the same size so her clothes would fit me perfectly. We both are 5’6” and 140 pounds. He explained she has small 36A breasts and small hips.

 

I showered and I removed all traces of hair from my body. I cleaned myself while paying close attention the ensuring my boy pussy was sparkling clean inside and out.

 

Once dried off, I set about giving me a pedicure and manicure. I painted my toenails and finger nails bright red. I sprayed myself with Patti’s L’interdit Givenchy of Paris perfume. I then selected and put on a red silk G-string panty, a red corset with a front closure, red nylons and a pair of great heels - black four inch 'fuck me' pumps with open toes. I tucked my limp little clit between my legs.

 

In her closet I found a short black cocktail dress that fit me perfectly. I put on eye makeup and red lipstick. Next I put on my long blond wig to finish off the transformation from Tim to Tammy. I inspected the new me in the full length mirror. I had to say, I looked very pretty!

 

I looked at the time and realized two hours had gone by. I opened the bedroom door and started down the hall to the stairs. I heard several voices and light laughter from the downstairs living room. I took a deep breath, mustered up some courage, and headed down the stairs.

 

Halfway down the conversation stopped. They could see my heels and stockings as I very slowly descended step by step in my sexiest walk. I stopped when they could only see me from my waist down.

 

Joe said, “Wow, and let out a whistle. Let’s see the rest Tammy.”

 

I continued down and entered the room to see Joe, his very beautiful wife, and three great looking guys.

 

They were all staring at me and I immediately turned as red as my lipstick. That is when Patti said, “My darling you look gorgeous. Come here my dear and let me look at you.”  Patti reached for my hand and pulled me close to her. She touched my face with her hand and looked into my eyes. She then tilted her head and lightly kissed my lips. Ever so lightly was the kiss so as to not smudge my lipstick.

 

Patti said, “Tammy these are my friends from the office. This is Ron, Mike and John. They all shook my hand as a man would shake a women’s hand, delicately.

 

I must say Joe and Patti have some very handsome manly men as friends. They all looked like footballers, tall, strong and manly.

 

Joe led us to the playroom downstairs and directly to the bar. He made Vodka Tonic’s that we sipped as we chatted, getting to know one another.  Joe turned on the TV’s, one for each wall. A classy porno film was playing that featured both men and women in bisexual activity. The talk turned to sex. Soon Joe and John were fondling and kissing Patti. Ron and Mike turned to me.

 

Ron kissed me roughly as he reached for my breast and fondled me through my dress. Mike went to his knees and kissed my legs running his big hands up my legs and under my dress.

 

I looked over to see Patti sitting on a bean bag chair. She was already almost nude. She was still in her heels, stocking and garter belt. John’s cock was in her mouth and Joe was eating her cunt.

 

Mike told me to stand up. It was not in a loving way but in a demanding way. I knew I was in for some rough sex from him.

 

I did as I was told. He turned me around, lifted my dress from the bottom and pulled it off. They put me up to the wall. My arms outstretched and my hands on the wall like cops put people to frisk them.

AlaniIsMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaniIsMorgan

Ron pushed my legs apart, I was exposed! They could see my ample ass with just the G-string in the crack. They could see my long stocking covered legs but not my cock and balls. That is because my cock was now rock hard and sticking out the top of my panties and my balls were pulled up tight.

 

I remember looking back to see both guys naked. They were incredible. They had chiseled bodies, long thick cocks with huge balls hanging down. Mike pushed my shoulders downward as Ron spread my ass cheeks. Ron yanked my panties down and told me to step out of them. Ron shoved his face in between my ass cheeks and licked and tongue fucked my cunt. I was in gay-boy heaven. He then stood up, picked me up and placed me over his shoulder. He walked over to one of the couches and roughly tossed me onto it.

 

I landed sitting up; legs splayed open, my tiny pee-pee standing at attention. Ron then walked over and stood on the couch and put his eight inch fat cock to my lips. I opened and took it in my mouth. He started to fuck my mouth with his manhood driving it all the way down my throat.

 

I was forced to lie down. My legs were lifted and a lubed up cock was poised at my opening. A slight push and Mike’s cockhead slipped in my pussy. Mike was doing to my cunt what Ron was doing to my mouth; fucking me hard and fast.

 

Soon Ron’s cock tensed and swelled up. He pushed all the way in my mouth and his balls were on my chin. That is when I felt him pulsating. He shot his cum directly down my throat. His thick cock kept shooting his load for at least a minute. I just took what he gave me. The entire time he was coming he was screaming out, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,” until he was completely drained.

 

This action sent Mike over the edge. He pumped his rod and unleashed a torrent of hot man juice in my girly body. Then the surprises! Ron pulled out his cock and kissed me tenderly. He inserted his tongue in my mouth tasting his cum. We kissed as lovers would. Mike also pulled out of my pussy; he bent over and licked my tender hole. I felt him insert his tongue and clean my leaking girly opening.

 

Both men then went to their knees, one on each side of me. They kissed my legs, my balls and then my sissy little cock. Two big men were kissing the sides of my shaft and cockhead. I erupted shooting my thin liquid to their outstretched tongues. I can’t remember coming so long with so much girly juice. They lapped it up then moved up to share with me a long lingering cum filled kisses.

 

We then sat on the couch, their arms around me, and watched Joe, John and Patti doing what the actors were doing in the porno video. The men were treated with expert blow jobs from Patti. Then, with Joe on the bottom and Patti in a 69 position on top, John moved behind Patti and inserted his ten inch cock into Patti’s pussy. Joe started licking her clit as John’s cock slid past his nose and disappeared deep inside her body. As John fucked Patti his balls were slapping on John’s chin and his cock rubbing his nose. Every once in a while Joe would lick the underside of John’s massive cock.

 

Soon John was screaming out that he was coming. He filled Patti’s cunt to overflowing. Gobs of thick potent cum leaked out and into Joe’s are waiting mouth. When John pulled slowly out of Patti’s cunt his long limp cock flopped right into Joe’s open mouth. Joe sucked eagerly on his cock and drained the last little amount of cum from him.

 

Patti rose up and laid back on the couch. She rose up her legs and announced, “I haven’t been fucked enough yet and I need to cum.”

 

Joe scrambled up and put his hard cock in. He positioned her legs on his shoulders and gave her what she was looking for, a hard fast fuck.

 

When he finished Mike was next, and then Ron followed by John. They all fucked her and deposited their seed in her. She came multiple times and looked quite satisfied when they finished with her.

 

Several minutes passed when she finally spoke. “Tammy, I want you to come over here. I want you to clean up the mess these guys did to my tender love canal.”  I quickly got past the shock of my good fortune and knelt between her splayed beautiful legs. I looked at her open and leaking cunt with wonderment and desire. I leaned in and kissed her tender clit. I stuck out my tongue and licked like the sissy dog I am. I scooped up, with my tongue, thick gobs of cum from four real men. It was warm, thick and tasty. I lick and swallowed with abandon. I just couldn’t get enough. In the process Patti experienced several powerful orgasms that sent even more cum flowing into my receptive mouth.

 

Patti pushed my head away saying she couldn’t take any more of my tongue. I was treated to another surprise when Patti said, ‘I want you to fuck me now.”

 

I was super embarrassed. Me, fuck her gapping cunt with my little sissy penis? It’s not a cock, just a clitty penis. But she insisted. I got between her legs. She kissed me on the mouth. Her tongue danced with mine. I moved closer and felt my clit tip slide past her folds. It was the first time fucking a woman since my wife stopped letting me fuck her before she threw me out.

 

It felt incredible. Her cunt was so moist with some left over manly cum and her own juices. It only took a minute and I was at the point of no return. I kissed her hard as I squirted my girly juice into her body. When I stopped convulsing and my tiny dick slipped out Patti held me lovingly in her arms for several minutes. She then pushed the top of my wig covered head downward.

 

I knew what she wanted, what I was born to do; eat more cum. I went back to my knees and savored her and my juices. There was a lot of juice to swallow. Maybe I had more cum to give then I thought, or did I still taste manly cum? I didn’t care. It was all good.

 

Patti took my hand and led me to her bedroom. We undressed, showered, removed makeup and my wig and got into her bed. I heard the men also showering in the spare bedrooms but soon all was quiet.

 

Patti quietly said, “Tim, thank you for a great night. Tomorrow I think I will enjoy turning you back into a sexy Tammy again.” 

 

I can’ wait! Can you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by torpedoman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments