Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Man-on-Man

"The first time I got two guys together so I could watch."

43
19 Comments 19
20.3k Views 20.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
When I was in high school, I considered myself bisexual. I hooked up with a lot of guys as well as girls, and what I remember from those years is that everyone was horny as hell all the time. We had all had to cope with parents, and most parents were telling us, “no-no,” while our bodies were telling us, “yes-yes!” Discovering girls’ bodies and boys’ bodies was a thrill, an endless pursuit. Not only did each one look different in some amazing way, but each felt different and tasted different. It was easier for me to get together with girls, even though lots of them had inhibitions that I got over quickly. But I was always really curious about boys, and what I fantasized about was seeing boys get together the way I got together with my girlfriends.

The problem was that for the boys being called gay, or bi, or fag, or queer, was like being kicked in the crotch. They dreaded it worse than death. The girls, on the other hand, even the straight ones, generally thought that it was pretty cool to be called bisexual or even lesbian. This weird dis-symmetry bothered me, not because I was into theory, but because I really ached to see a couple of hot guys get together.

For a long time I thought it was never going to happen, that I’d have to be content with gaping at boy-boy porn on the web, but then I met Elias. Actually he had been in my high school for a year already before I ever talked with him. He was tall, slim, and muscular in a wiry way, very quiet, and spent most of his time practicing for marathons. We ended up, during our senior year, sitting next to each other in world history class, and often we were assigned to be partners on classroom exercises, or even on homework assignments.

He knew I was into girls and after a while he told me how hot he thought that was. No surprise there! All the guys felt that way, I knew. That’s why half the straight girls in the school would make sure to get “caught” kissing another girl at some point or other. It really boosted their dating potential. But it was fun for me to turn Elias on by talking about it, and he really opened up and got less shy around me. I was definitely attracted to him and he was to me, but I wanted something more than just going down on him in the back of his dad’s pickup truck that he drove to school. And I knew that for him, seeing me with another girl would not only make his day, it would make his whole year.

So one day I told him, in a kind of joking way, that I would let him see me with another girl, but on my terms. He looked really, really interested! But when he heard the terms, he just laughed. I told him that he could watch me, if I could watch him with another guy. “It just isn’t going to happen,” he told me. But I could tell that he was surprised that I would even say such a thing. It hadn’t occurred to him that girls liked to watch too and that girls could actually like man-on-man as much as guys like woman-on-woman. He asked if I was seriously turned on by that. He didn’t really believe me, until one day I showed him a gay magazine that one of my girlfriends had found in her uncle’s garage. It was pretty well-worn by the time. I showed it to him and his eyes popped. He tried to look disgusted, but mostly he was just really curious. He actually wanted to take the magazine home to look at, but I wouldn’t let him. It was one of my favorite things to look at when I masturbated. And it was a good way to get other girls hot.

So we looked at the magazine a few different times and we talked about it. I told him I would understand if he didn’t want to have anal, at least the first time. But what was the problem about sucking a cock? He touched his own all the time, I figured—and he admitted. And I asked if he would suck his own if he could, if he could bend himself into position. He hesitated, but said that he might try, if he was flexible enough.

After a while, I knew that I was winning. We weren’t talking any more about whether he would do it, but about how and who. He didn’t want to get a reputation as a fag by going up to a guy and saying something like, “Hey, let me suck your cock so that we can watch a couple of girls fucking.”

Now I was really in the driver’s seat! All I had to do was find another guy. And that was not as hard as I thought. I had an occasional clit-licking buddy named Emily, who went to a different high school, an Ursuline nuns’ school. Her brother went to a Catholic boy’s academy and she told me that she was sure he’d like to try it with another guy. Since Elias and Nicholas didn’t go to the same school, they didn’t know each other and there would be none of the next-day-syndrome of embarrassment. The complication was that Emily didn’t want to be naked and fucking in the same home as her brother.

So I made a deal with her. She’d fix me up with her brother for this girl-girl and boy-boy scene, and I’d let her dominate me sometime and do anything she wanted to me (that’s another story). I wasn’t there for the discussion, but she told me a few days later that Nicholas would do it, but everyone had to swear secrecy on their mother’s grave. So then I got Kate, a really cute little brunette, whose pussy was just the sweetest I ever had, to agree to put on a show for Elias and Nicholas in return for them doing the same for us.

As for the place, Elias said that we could use an equipment room at our high school. He had the key. It opened from outside the school.

AntonellaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaWright

There was only that one door, no door into the main part of the school building. We’d just have to get used to the smell of a lot of rubber mats and old athletic equipment.

We settled on a Saturday, but the first date fell through because Kate got sick. Elias and I were horny and impatient as all hell. Finally, two weeks after the first date, the four of us got together. There was no one around and Elias let us in and locked the door behind us.

The place was pretty dark, even with the two ceiling lights on. But it felt safe and also had a kind of industrial dirty sexiness to it. Nicholas was cute, shorter and heavier than Elias, but really athletic and buff. The two guys were really, really nervous, you could tell. It was the first time for both of them, and they were sort of scared of doing it and even more scared of anyone finding out.

I was afraid that they would chicken out, especially if Kate and I satisfied them too fast. So she and I had to give them enough to get them excited, but not enough to satisfy them before they’d sucked on each other.

Since I was clearly the leader and organizer, I told everyone to get undressed. No problem. The jeans and shirts came off fast, the briefs and panties a little slower. Elias and Nicholas were already showing some nice swelling. Kate and I kissed a little, showing a lot of tongue. The guys got stiff real fast! So then, I told them to give each other a hand. Surprisingly, there was no hesitation. They each grabbed the other’s cock and started pumping. Nicholas even bent over and started licking Elias’s nipples. It was a beautiful sight, these two muscular guys right up against each other and stroking! I was going to avoid asking them to kiss, because I think for guys it might actually be easier to suck a cock than to kiss another guy. But seeing Nicholas’s tongue in action, I decided to go for it, and I told them I wanted to see some kissing.

Nicholas was clearly more ready for this than Elias. Their mouths were together, but Elias wasn’t opening up. He needed help, so I went over and started kissing, first Elias, then Nicholas, then Elias again. Elias opened up for me and I enjoyed having Nicholas’ tongue in my mouth, and then pretty soon, almost by accident, Elias was kissing Nicholas instead of me. I got behind him and hugged him from behind, letting my stiff nipples rub on his bare back. That drove him crazy! I pulled away and watched the scene.

Unbelievable! Probably the most vivid single erotic sight from my high-school years: Nicholas and Elias kissing, their arms around each other and their stiff cocks rubbing together, purple cock-head against purple cock-head, nipples against pecs. Pretty soon, without any word from me, their hands went down and found the other’s cock. It was perfect male beauty!

I was aroused, no longer in control, no longer scheming and planning and trying to direct things. Everything was going to take care of itself! Kate and I started kissing again and fingering each other, and then we were down on an old athletic mat. I was so excited that I almost missed the show that I worked so hard to set up.

“Lily, look!” said Kate, as I was kissing my way down from her breasts to her pussy.

I turned my head, and there was my friend Elias on his knees, holding Nicholas’ cock in his right hand and licking the tip. My heart was pounding as I watched. My fantasy had come true!

Kate and I just lay back and masturbated while we watched. The guys were on autopilot, their inhibitions and presences were shot to pieces. Elias now had all of Nicholas’ cock in his mouth and his head was moving back and forth while Nicholas swayed at the hips. I came big time even before Nicholas let loose with a groan and then a big “Oh Fuck! Jesus!” His face scrunched up and his eyes closed as his body stiffened.

I could see Elias swallowing and then licking the purple mushroom some more, as Nicholas continued to flow in spasms. Then Nicholas knelt down and they kissed some more, before Nicholas pushed Elias onto a mat so that he could return the favor. Their bodies were glistening with sweat and Elias had a little bit of cum on his chest, as he lay on a mat and let Nicholas do his thing. I turned away for a moment to kiss Kate and then we finger-fucked each other while we watched the show.

Nicholas was even hungrier than Elias, if that’s imaginable. He took each ball into his mouth and sucked on them before licking up the shaft a lot, like a popsicle. We could see the white drops forming dripping on Elias’s head and then Nicholas’ tongue licking them off. Elias’s body bucked and writhed when he came. Then Nicholas got on top of Elias and the two of them kissed and made out, rubbing on each other. I thought that they might actually fuck, but instead they did something just as exciting to watch and more surprising. I don’t know if you can say that guys “trib,” but it was like that. They were kissing and rubbing their cocks on each other, on their flat abs on their thighs, and sometimes cock to cock. The result was that they came again, each shooting all over each other and on the mat.

I don’t know how many times Kate and I came while we watched, but I know that I’ve come scores of times since then, masturbating and thinking about it.

After they got over their shyness that first time, Elias and Nicholas got together regularly in that storeroom, all the way up to graduation. Sometimes there was some boy-girl, but mostly we were there for the forbidden fruit.

Published 
Written by Lily2013
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments