Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Meeting

"A story of a divorcee taking a holiday trip meeting a beautiful shapely women on a Jet air liner"

36
19 Comments 19
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Lust is running wild on a all night flight between two large breast women"

Hi my name is Lexus Ford I am from a small town near Melbourne Australia. Graduate from the University of Melbourne with a Doctorate in Psychology being the lead Professor at a major University in Europe. I am 35 year old blonde which sometimes I change when the mood hits. I have green eyes and my measurements are 38FF 24 36. I have been divorced now for ten years but looking to get back in a relationship. This was the reason I decided to take a month long holiday to maybe let my hair down explore my sexual appetite.

I love to read especially if it is sexual such as the stories on website called Lush, which I visit quite often at night and sometimes at the University when I am alone. This incredible holiday led me to meet the most beautiful sexy women I had ever met by the name of Mercedes Electra.

This beautiful women had long dark hair flowing five inches below her shoulders. Her beautiful succulent red lips were perfect. Mercedes had those bedroom eyes that so many women would die for. Her breasts were huge for such a petite frame. She was a size 32 triple FFF or larger.

It was funny how we met. I had just decided to take the holiday yesterday when I checked the airline, all first class seats were full however the coach was not full so this is what I got and I am so glad I did. It was 5:00pm as the Jumbo Air Bus A380-800 rolled into dock. The first class were boarded first, some 30 minutes latter I was boarding the plane not knowing what the future had for me.

I found my seat FF-8 as I was putting my carry on in the opposite overhead side of the seat I dropped my purse as I hurried to pick it up turning around my whole world changed. My face was plastered against the most perfect set of breast I had ever seen. As I took a step backward she said, "Love, excuse me these get in the way sometimes," laughingly. She had a British accent, which was so sexy. She had just sat down at the window seat as I was looked out the window I couldn’t help looking at the exposed cleavage from this oh so well endowed women.

This goddess was dressed in a tight white silk blouse. I thought the buttons were going to pop off to expose her lovely breast. She was wearing a black leather mini skirt with thigh high platform white boots stilettos. I was getting oh so wet between my legs. I noticed the drops of sweat forming at the top of her cleavage running down and disappearing between those luscious boobs. She turned her head toward me whispering, "Like what you see, love?"

Somewhat embarrassed I said, "Yes, I do."

She asks me in that sexy British accent. "Love, would you like to change seats?"

Without hesitation I said, "Yes if you don’t mind."

"Love, let me get up." As she was moving she stopped in front of me her pussy was only inches away from my lips. She moved forward as my lips were in contact with the leather mini skirt. I could smell the intense aroma her pussy juices were producing. Still unable to move out in the isle because of passengers she pushed harder against my lips I hoped the passengers would continue filling down the isle. All things must come to an end as she stepped out in the isle and I moved to the window seat, turning she also sat down beside me.

This lovely women said, "Hi my name is Mercedes Electra." Instead of a casual hand shake she quickly without hesitation kissed me on the lips, it wasn’t just a tap on the lips she was probing my throat with her tongue. The kiss was so out of the norm for me I pulled away questioning what had just happened? Thinking what would happen next I was consumed with lust for this woman I had just met.

"What is your name. love?"

I quickly responded, "Lexus Ford."

"So glad to meet you, Lexus Ford, you are such an attractive women."

I thanked her and told her she was very attractive also. As we chatted it seemed I had know this goddess all my life we had so much in common as we talked. I shared with her my occupation she was amazed at how quickly I had received my Doctorate Degree.

Mercedes told me she was on a recruiting business trip for her business. My pussy was getting more and more wet. I had already had one orgasm and this was just talking to Mercedes. I wondered as she looked at my perfect 38 FFs what was on her mind. She was so beautiful.

Mercedes told me she was the owner of a strip club where she lived. This strip club was like no other I had ever seen or read about. It consisted of female strippers on one end of the huge complex, a male stripper club at the other. She also had a club where the Bi curious could go, which seemed very interesting to me. A Tranny club, which was something I had never really thought about which seemed interesting as well. She said it had been her dream of opening a club such as this after she stopped performing on the stage.

She had the most stunning ring on her middle finger it was huge, the center stone was black as night, with two rows of diamonds surrounding the huge stone. It looked as if it was 18 karat gold and heavy. "Mercedes, I just love your ring."

"Thanks, love, yes I do also. I won it in a contest three years ago. If you'd like I be happy to tell you  about it during our time together."

"Yes please I'm so looking forward to you telling me." Thoughts were running through my mind was it at a Casino playing blackjack or other card games. Maybe it was Mercedes rich boyfriend well I'd just have to wait.

KAROLFLOW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KAROLFLOW

She had the most beautiful sexy smile and I just loved her laugh, having the most unusual snicker when she got excited. Each time I heard that snicker I almost wet my already wet panties from laughing. She asked if had I ever been with a women before? I told her in college my freshman year when I joined the sorority as a pledge. I was required to be kissed by one or more of the sorority sisters they were allowed to stick their finger in the pledges pussy. They were also allowed to lick the anus and pussy. The final test was for the pledge to lick the dorm manager’s pussy and please her with their tongue. You were told not to use your hands and it was up to the dorm managers if you were selected into the sorority. I told her I made it the first try. Which brought a beautiful mystical smile upon her lovely face.

As we talked we realized we had reservation at the same hotel she was to be there only a week whereas I had reservation for one month. Already sad thinking about her leaving in only seven days maybe she would stay longer. I hoped!

As the flight continued on his course dinner had already been served many people already had their lights off. Mercedes asked if should we turn the light off? I said without hesitatio, "By all means."

As she was reaching up for the light again I saw her right nipple for the first time. The areola was a little darker than her olive skin tone. My instinct was to touch that lovely nipple or better still to put it between my lips lightly sucking as it became aroused, flicking it with my tongue. Oh my, I was so wet just thinking about it. What was I thinking about I wasn't gay?

Our hands met she took my middle finger and placed it between her lips and began sucking them without hesitation. She took my index finger and middle finger again and pulled them apart licking and sucking between the fingers. I could sense she was getting hot just as I was. I had already had one orgasm I wonder if Mercedes... "Mmmmm." She knew what she was doing .I couldn’t stand it any longer. I said, "I have got to go pee. Please excuse me."

I got up and was maneuvering by Mercedes my head was swimming I lost my balance and fell right between her luscious legs. I was trying to get up however I was blocked by two beautiful hands that were holding me in place. Again I could smell the sweet aroma of her pussy. I am sure by now her clit was swollen with excitement. She was pushing upward with her pelvic muscles making sure I was getting the most out of it. If only I could remove her skirt, panties and lick her. What was I thinking. I felt her hand letting go of my head as I got to my knees. A passionate kiss awaited me. She kissed my lips, my neck, she probed with her tongue in my left ear. I was being treated like a queen what more did she have in store for me?

Reaching the door to the ladies room the feeling of being a slut entered my mind and I was enjoying this adventure. Was I dreaming or was this reality? I hadn’t even finished when to my surprise I heard a knock on the door. A sexy voice spoke that I will always remember. "Love, may I join you?" Thoughts were running through my mind was it someone that saw me who wanted to be in the 'mile high club?'’ Should I take a chance? Hearing a gentle voice saying, "Lexus, it me Mercedes may I come in?" Cautiously I unlocked the door and opened it slowly, I was relieved to see that lavish large ring on the edge of the door.

Mercedes closed the door and lock it. As she sexually turned around both our breast met. She procceded as she place both hands on my face and pulled me to those waiting lavish lips.

This was the most passionate kiss I had ever received. As her tongue darted between my lips deeper, and deeper. I took my right hand and slowly moving my hand up her waist to her right breast. I had thought many times what it would feel like to caress a large breasted sex machine as Mercedes was. My dream had been fulfilled they felt so full as I was anxiously undoing her silk blouse.

I could here the low, "Mmmmm," as the kiss continued. I had two buttons undone when we heard a voice from the outside, "Excuse me we are going through some turbulence the Captain has requested that everyone please return to their seat and buckle up." We both giggled like schoolgirls that had been caught by the teacher or head master.

Mercedes buttoned her blouse, and straighten her skirt reaching into her purse she freshen up her lips and opened the door and stepped out. I basically did the same thing with the exception of my top.

As I stepped out passing by the stewardess she gave me a smile as if she knew what we were doing. As I moved to the window seat passing by Mercedes she grabbed my ass and kissed it. When I sat down she took my hand and placed it on her left cheek drawing me closer to those waiting lips we kiss it seemed for hours.

Mercedes pulled away she said, "Love you are the most beautiful women and the sexiest I have ever met."

"Thank you, I can say the same about you."

Mercedes paused for a moment then with an almost whisper voice said, "Lexus, I have been with scores of men and women making love but the last two hours have been the best. I am so happy we met. I can’t wait to see what will happen this coming week."

"Mercedes, I do not know what to say?" We talked, laughed and many more kisses followed as the Air Bus was getting closer to our destination.

 

Published 
Written by Minkajones
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments