Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Event At The Spa

"Alan goes to watch and finds out something about himself"

28
11 Comments 11
565 Views 565
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story. It is loosely autobiographical. If people like it, I can write more about Alan's spa experiences, including some heterosexual ones."

Alan was sixty. His sex life with his wife had become almost non-existent. He didn't really know why. Alan would still want sex two or three times a week. He'd settle for once a week. But even this didn't interest his wife. They'd talked about it but she wasn't really interested and, although she said she'd try, it hadn't really improved. So Alan had accepted that that part of his marriage was largely over. But he still loved his wife. They had good times together and had a reasonably comfortable lifestyle. And so Alan coped, mainly by masturbating when the urge for sex got too much.

The other way Alan had begun to cope was by visiting a naturist spa. Alan and his wife had been going on naturist holidays for many years. Alan's wife was quite happy being naked among naked strangers. She was very clear that naturism was a non-sexual activity and got upset if anyone tried to blur the line between wholesome naturism and activities like swinging. A disastrous visit to the naturist/swinging venue of Cap D'Agde in the south of France had confirmed her beliefs. While she tolerated Alan going to the naturist spa, she would not join him, seeing it as slightly sleazy.

She was not entirely wrong in her belief. The spa had very strict rules banning amorous behaviour on the floor containing the saunas, steam rooms and hot tubs. But it also had an upstairs area with "rest rooms" into which staff did not venture. Their purpose was unambiguous. There were some small rooms with padded benches where two or three people could fit. And larger rooms with large padded areas where maybe ten or so people could fit. Some had lockable doors and some, including the largest area, had no doors.

Alan enjoyed being naked with others and he enjoyed saunas and steam rooms. And he also ventured upstairs. Sometimes, he'd be on his own or the only rooms in use would have locked doors. But, at other times, there would be other people there, either waiting for somebody to join them or involved in some sort of sexual activity.

Alan would watch, too nervous to join in. He figured that if people didn't want to be watched, they'd use a lockable room or, better yet for privacy, have sex at home.

Quite often, because of the imbalance in the numbers between the sexes using the spa, it would be men masturbating each other or performing fellatio. Alan would watch, at first out of curiosity. Until then, he'd never seen another man with an erection. You certainly never saw them at naturist venues (except, perhaps, Cap D'Agde). And he was surprised to find that he too was becoming aroused. He'd never thought about being attracted to men and he didn't think he was attracted now. But there was something about seeing men in this excited state that made him excited too.

On rare occasions, a woman would be present. She'd be actively engaged with two or three men. She might be sucking one man's penis, masturbating another while the third was fucking her. Two or three others would stand as near as they could get, watching and masturbating. Alan would watch, his penis pointing urgently upwards but he was too nervous to touch it or to join in. He'd have to go to a private room, lock the door and toss himself off to relieve his tension.

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

Alan would go to the spa every few weeks. His visits upstairs became more frequent. He would sometimes lie down on his own in one of the public rooms and wait for something to happen. One day, something did. Another man, about his own age, came and lay down a couple of places away on the padded area. They lay there, not speaking for a few minutes. Alan stared at the ceiling. He then realised that his companion had started masturbating. He didn't like to look at such close range but found himself sneaking looks as the man pumped away. He also found that his own penis was stiffening. He was confused and excited at the same time. He lay there hoping the other man had not noticed but then realised that the man had moved nearer and was stroking the outside of Alan's thigh.

For the first time, Alan spoke. "I'm straight," he said.

"So am I," said the other man. "But it doesn't matter in here."

Encouraged that Alan had not moved away, the other man moved his hand over Alan's thigh and into Alan's pubic hair. Alan felt a lurch in his stomach. He should stop this man but, at the same time, he wanted him to carry on.

The man's hand had reached the base of Alan's erect cock. His fingers and thumb encircled his shaft and he began to slowly wank Alan.

"This is so wrong," thought Alan. "But so exciting."

Thrills were running through his body. Should he touch the other man? Did the other man want that? He'd never done anything like this before, not even as a kid. Tentatively, he put out his left hand across the other man's stomach. He moved it down and, for the first time, he touched the tip of another man's erect penis. It felt slightly bigger than his own. He reached further down and instinctively began to jerk it up and down.

But the excitement of the situation and the work of the other man's hand on his own cock meant that Alan was unable to control himself any longer and he came, shooting semen onto his stomach and the man's hand. Alan was overwhelmed and embarrassed.

He had come very quickly.

He had come in a public place.

And he had come with another man.

What should he do now? What was the etiquette in this situation? He had no idea. He tried continuing to wank his companion but the man said, "That's OK," and gently pushed his hand away. The other man got up and left, leaving Alan lying on his own with his semen on his stomach. After a while to gather his thoughts, he wrapped himself in his towel and returned downstairs for a shower.

On the way home, Alan thought about what had happened and felt a mixture of guilt and excitement. Had he betrayed his wife? Maybe, but she would never know. It was not like having an affair. It was just sex. And certainly not penetrative sex. So safe and consequence-free. But was he gay, or bisexual? He didn't think he was gay. He didn't look at other men and fancy them. It was just the charged situation in that room at that time.

It would never happen again.

Probably.

Published 
Written by Tony5745
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments