Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tony Comes Home From His Work Out

"Tony comes home from his work out with Bill to find more fun..."

16
5 Comments 5
19.7k Views 19.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Tony drove home from the gym expecting to do some quotes and have a couple of glasses of wine with his wife, Linda. He was still thinking about his work out with Bill and the enjoyment they both had during and after working out at the old company gym.

Tony entered the townhouse to see the lights are turned low, and there are empty dinner plates and a nearly empty bottle of wine on the dining room table next to a couple of wine glasses. Linda was not on the couch like many nights when he comes home. Tony begins to look for her thinking she should be back from being out having drinks with her friend Kathy.

He started to look around their townhouse, and as he does, he hears some soft sounds coming from their bedroom. The door was half-open and he sees a light on in the room. Tony was curious so without calling for Linda he goes to see if she is in their bedroom. He opens the door to see a perfectly shaped woman's bottom with her legs spread over Linda's head as she was pleasuring Kathy's clit. Kathy is performing on Linda with her warm wet lips and tongue in a sixty-nine position. Linda was passionately sucking and licking Kathy's pink velvet cock wallet. She teases her clit by flicking her tongue around her engorged hood and labia lips as the women were making quiet sounds of erotic pleasure.

Linda looked up into Tony's eyes even though consumed in eating Kathy as he smiled at her with a seductive grin. Kathy entirely absorbed in pleasuring Linda to the point of not knowing Tony is there in the room. He can tell by the look in Linda's half-open eyes she is enjoying Kathy pleasuring by the slurping sounds of her mouth, lips, and tongue lapping and suckling away. Both of the women are active with their entwined body movements pushing their pelvis upward with erotic moans in concert with their motions.
 
Linda is working Kathy's bulging clit with her tongue keeping eyes contact with Tony, incredibly aroused he begins undressing. Quickly he slips out of his clothing and is naked and sporting a raging hard on. Linda motions him over with her eyes and hand. Tony follows her command as she takes his cock in hand slowly strokes him as Tony inserts his finger in Kathy's pussy. She groans in delight as he moves his finger in and out. Linda pulls him closer and puts Tony's cock head against Kathy's oozing wet pussy.

Linda spreads Kathy's wet vulva lips open to accept her man's mushroom cock head as he glides his engorged cock smoothly balls deep inside her shaved wet pussy. Kathy stops for a moment to look around knowing the feeling of Tony's cock. His throbbing phallus is grinding in her while Linda licks away at her clit. This pleasantly surprises Kathy, as she gets closer to orgasming. Not the first time Tony has been inside her pussy, she knew how he feels.

Linda in her ringside position for the action; she is getting hotter watching Tony's glistening wet cock sliding in and out of Kathy's love canal. Linda starts licking pussy, cock and balls in unison as his pulsing meat stick slides in and out of Kathy's hot muffin. She tastes all the delectable sweet flavors of precum from Tony and Kathy's juices as they flow together. Tony holds onto her hips as he drives his throbbing dick deeper in and out of her dripping swollen cock socket. Tony hips gyrate in a motion that drives Kathy wild as she pushes back on his cock in rhythm with his pelvic thrusts. Tony's mushroom cock head spreads her vulva lips and then plunges deep into Kathy's wet warm love muffin. Tony knows how much she likes his mushroom head spreading her labia with each thrust from lips to her cervix.

Kathy increases her tongue probing and fingering of Linda's G-spot to her euphoric delight. The threesome action increases in pace as they enjoy the hot lush sex. When Linda's tongue tip flicks Kathy's clit quickly, this sends her over the edge.

Her smooth back arches as Tony can feel her pelvic muscles spasming with waves of contractions that tighten around his todger, coaxing him deeper into her. He slows his thrusts to a near stop to enjoy the vaginal massage. She is euphoric while her ass bucks and pushes back and forth on his cock shaft as Tony stands there enjoying the exquisite feeling.
 
Linda feels Kathy is there when she begins to squirt and move uncontrollably. Kathy is gasping trying to catch her breath as Linda still swirls and twirls her clit with the tip of her probing tongue. The primal sounds Kathy makes fill Linda and Tony hot with sensual satisfaction as they enjoy the show and exhilaration she is experiencing. Tony is feeling pleasant in the feeling of the contractions, as Linda savors the taste of her vaginal juices. Kathy is slowing, and her body begins to relax as Tony and Linda finish her off slowly.

Tony playfully slaps Kathy's luscious butt as he rolls her over next to Linda as she basks in the blissful afterglow. Her body is still moving somewhat uncontrollably as the waves of her orgasms lesson. Kathy smiles in intoxication at Tony as she relaxes while watching Linda and Tony begin to pleasure each other. Kathy has always liked watching Linda and Tony's screw and enjoys how well Linda can take his cock whole down her throat. The three of them have shared a bed more than a few times before.

Tony standing over Linda as she reaches her lips up to take his love muscle into her warm wet mouth. Licking off the pussy juice and precum, she is savoring her man's cock as she licks his balls and todger clean. Tony re-positions and continues to finish what Kathy has started as he licks and probes Linda warm wet pussy. Linda tastes his salty sweetness twirling her tongue around his mushroom head licking the oozing precum from his meatus. She wants his cock in her pussy and moves her body to allow him to enter her.

"Fuck me, Tony, I want your cock inside me," says Linda, as she begs him with lusting desire to have him join inside her, completely together.

Tony grabs her knees and spreads her legs wide as he teases her vulva lips and clit by running his large mushroom cock head up and down her wet steamy muffin opening as she begs him to fill her with his manhood.

Amida
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amida

He is enjoying the slick feel of her warm wet pussy clit as his glans and frenulum slide back and forth between her engorged vulva lips; Linda arches her back pushing her pussy against his cock. Her labia lips spread open to accept his bulging cock head. Looking down at Tony as he teases away she lusts to have his love sword fill her wanting wet snatch.

He inserts his mushroom cock head into her hot juice box. Pushing gently he slides his cock balls deep in one quick thrust into her hot quivering mound of love pudding to the sounds of Linda's loud moans; she grabs his firm ass pulling him into her. He shoves his meat stick deep and quick into Linda as her juices and pelvic muscles envelope his rock hard shaft. Tony gives Linda what she always likes, a good hard thrusting fuck with him rotating hips action pounding her with long steady strokes as his balls slap against her bottom. Linda is impressed with his stamina as he is going full tilt keeping pace with Linda's pelvic movements. They have been going hot and heavy for over ten minutes

She begins to orgasm from deep inside her body. Tony feels her contractions, and he quickens the pace her eyes roll back in her head as her torso tightens she grabs him pulling on his back involuntary trying to hold onto something as she loses control is ecstasy. Her legs are tightly wrapped around his waist spreading her legs wide to accept him deeply. Breathless and gasping she makes sounds of a gratifying extended orgasm. Tony keeps thrusting she feeling relaxed with euphoria as he tells her it is going to come back. She is breathless as he pumps away she is grabbing him gasping while murmuring primal sounds.

Her vaginal spasms and contractions finally send Tony over the edge has his swollen member begins to pulse fountains of creamy cum deep in Linda. She feels his first spunk blast, which heightens her orgasmic feeling to new levels. Their fluids flow together making his cock glide smoothly by the warm lubrication. Tony surprises himself with the volume of man seed he is producing cum so soon after sex at the work out with Bill. He feels total exhaustion, feeling drained as his last dribbles ooze out of his meatus inside of Linda.

They lay entwined still coupled as they passionately hug and kiss much to Kathy's enjoyment as she watched them make love. She slowly snuggles up with them as they embrace her with hugs and exchanging deep kisses. Tony lies on his back between the two women as Kathy goes down on Tony's cock licking him clean of their warm tasty juices. Linda just relaxes cuddled up next to Tony with her head on his chest she watches Kathy clean up the juices licking off his crotch, balls, and torso. She looks over at Linda's dripping slit and grins with anticipation for more. Tony was drained and sleepy as Kathy finished licking him clean and proceeded to Linda who opened her legs for Kathy to service her, she did so with great enthusiasm licking out all of Tony's man seed and cleaning her juices off her snatch. Linda could see Kathy was enjoying the tastes with every lick.

Kathy gets up to leave kissing them both goodbye. She slides on her sundress as she heads out the door she turns off the light and locks the door as she closes it behind her. Kathy still wet, filled with thoughts of the evening with Linda and Tony fondly. Kathy has a curvy shaped body with long silky blond hair and size D breasts with a thin waist and a pear shape tush walking on beautiful long legs.

Linda rolls back over and cuddles up next to Tony pulling up the bed sheets up to them as she coos.

"I thought you had to work late this evening. I did not expect you home this early tonight; it was a pleasant surprise for Kathy and I. You were a tiger this evening, I have never had you fuck me so hard and long before," murmurs Linda.

Tony hugs Linda saying "I did work a little late and then worked out at the gym and worked with our purchasing agent Bill. I know you would like him a lot. We should have him and his wife over for dinner sometime."

"Why do you think I would like him?" asks Linda.

"He is hung like a horse, and he knows how to use it. I have no doubt he would fill you like you have never been filled before," as he smiles at Linda.

"Really, how do you know?" asks Linda, as her eyes widened.

"We showered together and spent some time in the sauna that led to a little fun. I held Bill's cock, and we gave each other a blowjob. He is thick, uncut and eight or nine inches of rock hard cock," Tony says.

"Sounds like you did more than just weight lifting. No wonder you had such stamina tonight," says Linda with a seductive grin.
"Bill was helping me with the weight lifting, I was pressing pretty much weight, and that is not safe without someone there with you. He stayed, helped, and changed clothes in the room. When he took off his underwear, I could see his huge cock like a horse."

Tony went on to tell Linda how they talked became friends with a lot in common. Bill is an older man but still well built and living in a sexless marriage. One thing led to another in the shower, and Tony did Bill a favor that Bill returned.

I invited them over for dinner sometime. When talking about wives he commented, he saw you at Christmas and how stunning you looked. You have mentioned you a few times, and you might like a huge cock to fill you up, he might be a real man to pleasure you.

Linda smiled. "Sounds like we need to talk about it some more, he sounds interesting."

Tony got up to check the doors and windows and made sure all the lights are turned off as he crawls back into bed he saw Linda had already fallen off to sleep. He is pulling up the blanket Tony turned off the light and fell asleep to the thoughts of the evening's events.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The story will continue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published 
Written by MrAvg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments