Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Todd's School Bus

"1972: A schoolbus driver takes a special run."

20
6 Comments 6
7.2k Views 7.2k
853 words 853 words

Author's Notes

"This story is based on a fifty-year-old fantasy."

Todd was a Vietnam veteran, recently back from the war. He was going to college on the GI bill. He had taken a part-time job driving a school bus. He had a high school route and a grade school route in the morning, then he had his classes. After class, he had the same routes going home, only the grade school route followed by the high school route. Then he usually would have the opportunity to take one of the rural special routes, for the high school students who had after-school activities, such as athletics, cheer, band, etc. This was a longer route than his regular routes, but it paid time and a half, and Todd didn't mind the extra bucks.

One particular afternoon he was driving the rural specials. He was almost finished, and there were only three students left to drop off; Rex, the football player, Rhonda the cheerleader, and Abby, the volleyball player. He dropped Rex off and then headed down the long empty stretch of gravel road to drop the girls off. Their families lived within half a mile of each other, the only houses for miles. 

Then he smelled it...the unmistakable odor of burning marijuana. He pulled the bus over and walked to the rear to investigate.

Rhonda and Abby were pretty high and didn't realize that Todd was standing there watching them giggling. Rhonda was seventeen, a junior on the cheer squad. Abby, a senior, was eighteen, the volleyball captain. 

Todd loudly cleared his throat. 

"You know that stuff is illegal," he said with a stern look.

"Oops!" giggled Rhonda. Abby didn't say anything, but he could tell she was worried.

"I should report this," he continued.

"Mr. Todd, please don't!" Abby pleaded. "If we get reported, I'll get suspended and dropped from volleyball! And Rhonda will get booted off the cheer squad!"

Rhonda then piped up, "Please, Mr. Todd! Please don't report us!"

She then spread her legs, "accidentally" flashing him a shot of her young cameltoe peeking out from her white panties.

"Hand me the pipe!" Todd demanded. 

Abby handed him the small pocket-sized pipe they'd been toking from. A tiny wisp of smoke wafted from the bowl. To their surprise, he raised the mouthpiece to his lips and took a toke. 

"Now I've got the evidence and your weed. And I don't think anybody's gonna take your word over mine that you saw me smoke!"

They each made half-hearted attempts to grab the pipe, pressing boobs against him. It was Abby who noticed his cock stiffening against his shorts.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

"Mr. Todd! Are you getting excited? Well, how about these?"

With that, she pulled her jersey up to reveal her braless 34D boobs.

"Mr. Todd, if we are 'nice' to you, do you think you can let this slide?" Rhonda now reached out and started rubbing his obvious erection through his shorts.

She undid his belt and pants and started moving her hand slowly up and down his 8" shaft. Abby, now topless, grabbed Rhonda's shorts and pulled them down to her ankles, along with her panties.

She then moved her head closer to Rhonda's hands and Todd's circumcised cock. She then started licking the glans, tasting his salty pre-cum. Then, as Rhonda continued to stroke Todd's cock, Abby placed her lips on the head, working her way down the shaft. Todd let his shorts fall to the floor and removed his shirt.  He leaned back across the rear bus seat to enjoy Abby's mouth and tongue. 

By now, all three were naked on the rear seat of the school bus. Rhonda's hands were no longer needed where Abby's mouth was working, so she straddled his head, lowering her now-moist pussy onto his mouth. Todd's fingers found their way down to Abby's pussy, where could feel her wetness. He moved his middle finger over into her tight young butt. He also managed to put his thumb onto her clitoris, sending a shudder through her that he felt on his cock. Finally, Todd couldn't hold off any longer and blasted a torrent of cum down Abby's throat. At the same time, Rhonda's pussy started gushing all over Todd's face as she started first to gasp, working up to a full scream. Todd continued to work his fingers in and around Rhonda's pussy and asshole until she finally came, squealing in orgasm.

After a few minutes of recovery in a mutual hug, they cleaned each other up with towels from the girls' gym bags. 

"Oh, girls, that was sweet!" Todd said as they finished dressing.

"Thank you, Mr. Todd!" the girls said in a joking sing-song tone.

Abby then said, "Now can I have my pipe back?"

"No," Todd replied. "But any time you want to use it, I'll make sure there's something in the bowl!"

Todd then went up to the front of the bus, started it up, and delivered the girls to the bus stop between their houses.

For the rest of that school year, Todd always made sure he had something good to smoke in the bowl when he went on the "specials" run. 

 





 

 

Published 
Written by DarkerSecrets
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments