Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Yellowstone And Beyond

"Fulfilling a mutual fantasy at the hands of a very talented dancer."

29
0 Comments 0
699 Views 699
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Carly finally got to experience the sensual touch of another woman, it was even better than her imagination had led her to believe."

While driving to Yellowstone we were passing the time by playing a game of “would you rather...?” I asked you, “Would you rather see a striptease from a man or a woman?”

After some thought, you replied, “A woman would be better because they are more sensual.”

I would have to agree.

Now it was your turn to ask a question. You asked, “Would you rather watch a strip tease at a bachelor party or at a club with you?”

Instantly, I replied, “A club with you!” 

You laughed at how quickly I answered.

My turn again. After some thought, I settled on, “Would you rather have a private couch dance alone with a dancer or a private dance with both of us on the couch?”

You replied quickly: “Both!”

Your turn! A few more miles passed.

“Would you rather the dancer focusses on you or me?”

I thought for a moment and said, “I would rather she was dancing for you so you could experience a totally different side of your sexuality than you ever have!” 

You smiled and blushed. I noticed that your nipples were now hard and pressing against the thin material of your shirt. I thought back and remembered that you had decided not to wear a bra for today’s travels.

I liked where the game had turned, especially now that I could see that you like the direction too.

My turn.

“Would you rather she plays with her own nipples while we watch or play with yours at the same time?”

Almost inaudibly you say, “I would like her to play with mine too.”

Unfortunately, we were approaching Billings and needed to stop driving for the day. I couldn’t wait to continue the game after we got the camper set up and were killing time later.

A few hours passed, and you were surfing the web with your tablet. You got up and suggested we go for a drive. I noticed you still hadn't put on a bra; I liked the look, so I chose not to remind you.

When we got in the truck, you took the GPS and put in an address. I wondered where you were taking us. I followed the directions from the unit, and soon we pulled into a parking lot of a local strip club.

I looked at you to see if you were serious. You just opened the door and got out of the truck.

I was instantly hard and jumped out of the truck to quickly follow you. Once inside, we found a table in a dark side of the club, but with a good view of the stage. You were looking around, trying to check out the unfamiliar atmosphere, but I was more interested in watching you and your reactions to the place.

There was a tall brunette on the stage, only wearing a red thong and spiked red knee-high boots, her breasts were medium size and a nice shape. Her nipples were pierced and protruding like a pair of red M & M’s. You were watching her movements closely.

Then, from the side, a woman walked up to the stage and put a dollar into the band of her thong. The girl slowly let her breast brush the face of the woman who gave her the dollar. You pulled out a dollar and told me, “Take it up to her.”

I could feel you watching me approach her; she turned around and slowly ran her hands down the front of her thighs while bending at the waist. By the time I got to the stage, she was completely bent over, with her head almost touching her ankle.

I glanced back at you and saw you staring with a look of wide-eyed amazement. I reached up and put the dollar in her thong just where it entered the top of her ass. I asked her to "Please come to our table when you're done with her time on stage."

I got back to the table and sat close to you. I felt your hand slide up the inside of my thigh until your hand was cupping my balls. You squeezed my hard cock through my jeans. You leaned in and asked, “Did you get a good look at her pussy?”

I replied, “Yes,” and, “Hopefully you will get to see it better, too.”

You started to rub your hand up and down my shaft a few times. I took this as a sign that you don’t object to getting to see more of her.

The song finished, and she left the stage. More music started, and a new girl came out on the stage to start a dance.

You were watching how she started her set and didn’t even notice that the brunet had come to our table and sat down at your side. She was wearing a black silk robe just like the one you have at home; she noticed where your hand was and what you were doing with it. Without saying a word, she reached in and placed her hand on yours to squeeze your hand and my shaft at the same time.

AbbeyCoxxi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbeyCoxxi

I almost came right then and there.

She leaned in close to your ear and asked you, “Would you guys like a private dance?”

You answered for both of us and told her, “Lead the way!”

She stood up and took you by the hand to help you up. I stood up and followed the two of you to a side room that was dimly lit by some cheap fake candle lights. I watched as she helped you sit and get comfortable on a large loveseat. She reached out to help me sit beside you, then leaned in close and asked me, “Should I dance for you or your lovely wife?”

I told her, “This is definitely for her!”

She turned her attention to you and walked around the back of the love seat we are on, started to rub your shoulders and neck, your eyes closed. I could see in the dim light that your nipples were clearly pressing against the thin material of your blouse again. She leaned in and pressed her breasts into the back of your head. I knew you could feel her nipples harden through the silk. Your hand reached for my hand and started to squeeze it.

She slowly started to let her hand move under the collar of your blouse, moved down the front ever so slightly. Your breathing started to increase with the anticipation of what was about to happen. It seemed like she was taking forever; her fingers were just barely touching your skin as she went lower a fraction every couple of seconds. I hoped that you could feel the heat from her fingertips and that it was as sensual as you imagined and desired.

Finely, she met each of your nipples; you released an audible gasp, pressed the back of your head into her chest, moaning out your approval. Your hand reached over and grabbed my cock in your hand, and you squeezed hard, I wondered if that little touch she made had made you cum already? She took each of your nipples between her fingers and squeezed them hard. You moaned out loud again and started to stroke my length more aggressively.

I watched as you turned your head to the side, her hard nipple was sliding over your ear and down your cheek until your mouth was between her cleavage. I reached up and pulled the top of her silk robe open to expose her nipple. Your tongue darted out and traced her nipple ring; she moved a little to give you access to pull the whole erect nipple into your mouth. Her left hand slid down your belly and went between your upper thighs. I watched as she roughly grabbed your pussy. You sucked in as much air as you could but refused to let go of her nipple or my cock. Your free hand grabbed her left hand and started to move it upward. I mistakenly thought you were stopping her from touching you there. 

You started to open the front of your jeans; you opened the button, she slid the zipper down, your two hands worked together to expose your hot kitty. I could see your blue silk panties were wet with your sex. She grabbed your hand and pressed it deep between your saturated, swollen lips. She pulled your finger up to your clitoris and she let her finger press one side of your clit while you were pressing the other side of the swollen nub.

She told you, “Bite my nipple.” You followed her instructions.

She pulled hard on your nipple as her other fingers began to slide into you, telling you, “Keep tweaking your clit.”

You did as you were told. I couldn’t believe what I was watching; you’re sucking on a stripper's nipple while she is finger-fucking you and you are fingering your own clitoris. It was like a scene from a movie.

Suddenly, I started to cum in my own pants. Your right hand left my cock, and you grabbed her hand to hold it tight between your thighs, firmly in your cunt. You screamed out at the same time as your orgasm.

When you recovered and opened your eyes, you reluctantly released her hand from your thighs and her nipple from your lips as she leaned down to kiss you full on the lips.

I gave her a fifty as she left the room, and you said, “That’s money well spent! But I still need your cock in me, it better be ready by the time we get back to the camper!” 

Published 
Written by Biguy56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors