Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tit for Clit

"Continuation from the story Claire's New Found Confidence"

5
6 Comments 6
13.4k Views 13.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Carmen told Claire that she had a date with Ryan on Friday night. Claire had no problem with her pet dating. Carmen knew from experience that Claire could bring her so much pleasure and contentment, so it was decided that all dates and any sexual activity needed to be directed by Claire.

“The last time you went out, he sucked your titties?” asked Claire

Carmen nodded.

“Has he played with your pussy?”

Carmen head shook no.

“Have you played with his cock?

Carmen's face remained blushed, and her head was down, “No, but I felt it through his jeans, we were in his car. I’ve never even seen a real cock before.”

“That poor boy, you must have sent him home so frustrated, but I guess you were too. Did you go home and play with yourself? Make yourself cum?” asked Claire

“No, I waited for you.”

“Do you want him to be your first boy?” Claire asked genuinely.

Carmen stammered, “I don’t think so, it’s all so rushed, and I’m not on the pill.”

“Well that decides it, bring him back here after the movie, my Mom is going to out, we’ll make sure he leaves happy. And Carmen don’t wear a bra, you should let him know that it’s okay for him to enjoy your tits,” said Claire

Ryan was a senior at high school, like the girls. He was built tall and lanky, and a personality that was mature for his years. He was more studious than athletic, but not geeky. He could speak about world events with some degree of insight, and seemed to have strong opinions. Claire had always liked that about him.

Carmen and Ryan arrived at Claire’s around 11. Carmen looked nervous and a bit disheveled. Ryan didn’t look that happy to be there, but played along.

Claire took charge. “Ryan, Carmen’s pretty nervous around you. She’s been confiding in me that she doesn’t know how to deal with your physical desires.”

Ryan and Carmen both blushed. “Fuck Claire, what business is that of yours?” asked Ryan

“It’s nothing to be embarrassed about, I’ve had a bit more experience, so Carmen thought I could help. I know you’ve sucked her breasts, do you want to do that again?”

“Of course, that and more!” said Ryan

“We’ll get to the more later. You’ve sucked her breasts but it was in a dark car; you’ve never really seen them. I’ve seen them lots of times, Carmen take off your shirt.”

Ryan’s eyes widened as Carmen compiled with Claire’s request.

“Now Ryan run you tongue along her nipples and then use your fingers to play with the one you’re not sucking, until you can feel both nipples poke out a bit more and get harder.”

“I know what I’m doing Claire, I don’t need you to tell me,” Ryan said defensively

Claire remained in control, “Do you want this or not, Ryan?”

“I’d rather do it here with Claire, than in your car,” added Carmen

Ryan accepted that the girls were now in charge, and he went to sucking Carmen’s breast in the manner in which he’d been told. Claire just sat there calmly, instructing. “Take the whole tit in your mouth, now the other one, pinch her nipple, bite it.”

Carmen was letting out little purring noises and Ryan’s cock was pushing hard against her jeans.

ava_jhon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ava_jhon

“We’re going to take off your pants now, to help you relieve some pressure, Ryan,” said Claire.

Ryan made no move to protest, as Claire pushed him back on the couch, and the two girls took off his pants, and underwear. He was ready to explode just form having these two girls looking at him.

Claire took Carmen’s hand and wrapped it around Ryan’s raging cock, instructing her friend on how to move her hand up and down. Ryan's cock was already slick with precum, and it didn’t take more than a dozen strokes before Ryan shot his load all over her hand and his belly.

Ryan’s eyes were still shut when Claire dipped her finger in the warm spunk and put it to Carmen’s lips.

Having shot his load a nervous Ryan was told clean up, and was quickly sent off happily on his way. Ryan wasn’t sure what had happened, but he didn’t want to ask too many questions for fear of it not happening again.

The door was no sooner shut than Claire dropped her skirt. Carmen got her knees and looked up, awaiting the nod of approval, which she quickly got. Claire’s pussy was soaked. Carmen found Claire’s engorged clit and licked it, and strained to get her tongue into Claire’s pussy.

Claire grabbed Carmen by the ears and lifted her up, and they kissed sloppily enjoying the girl cum on Carmen’s mouth. “I want to eat you as you’re eating me baby. Let’s go to my bed and you can take off your clothes for me.”

Carmen complied. She wiggled out of the same tight jeans again with no underwear, and removed her top. Her jeans were soaked with her own cum. She couldn't believe the excitement of having handled her first cock, and with her special girlfriend at her side.

Claire straddled Carmen at chest level, and slapped Carmen’s breasts. “Are these still sensitive from when your boyfriend was sucking them?’

Carmen nodded.

It was then that Claire did the strangest most erotic thing. She grabbed Carmen’s breast and attempted to shove it nipple first into her slit. When Claire pushed one leg out to the side her gaping pussy was only inches from Carmen’s face. Carmen had a front row seat as Claire squatted with open pussy and sliding up and down on Carmen's tit while using the nipple as mini dildo.

Claire turned around and put her head between Carmen’s thighs, all the while continuing fucking the her friend’s tit. Tit to clit, nipple to clit.

Carmen's face was now directly at Claire's puckered back door, spread open before her. She licked her finger and wiggled it knuckle deep into her girlfriend’s asshole, just like Claire had done to her.

Claire responded immediately and dove hard into Carmen’s shaved bare slit, but instead of licking she bit. Carmen came as soon as she felt the teeth against her clit. In the heat of passion she drove a second finger into Claire’s ass.

Claire’s collapsed. Her pussy pumped slick fluid onto to the nipple that she had been shoving into her cunt and rubbing against her clit. It was one of the same nipples that Ryan had been sucking, before they jerked him off and made him cum. They were getting very good together.

Carmen removed her fingers from Claire’s ass, but other than that neither girl moved for a long time.

Claire turned around coming up to enjoy the afterglow, she licked Carmen’s tit, “Fuck baby you taste like me and you know how I love that. Maybe I should take you to meet Marci, and Jerry.”

Published 
Written by MindsEye
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments