Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three-way Her Way

"Dave gets a surprise"

94
14 Comments 14
17.6k Views 17.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This one just came into my head when I was driving to work. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Had to get it down quickly."

This tale started when I was browsing the darker corners of the web because my interest in exploring my potential bisexual side had been growing. At first, my web searches were merely a fact-finding activity, looking at movies, reading stories and, being completely honest, jacking off whenever I found something that excited me.  I was soon drawn into the chatrooms of lush where I found Jay and Eva, a couple who were interested in indulging my interests and willing to tolerate my inexperience.

We chatted many times over several weeks. At first, we just got to know each other, nothing sexual. We talked about sports, movies, books, and hobbies that were in no way sexual. Only when we were comfortable with each other did we discuss our sexual tastes.

Jay described himself as 6’1”, dominant, muscular, large cock, loved skinny women with big breasts, licking ass, giving anal, and was particularly turned on by latex. He also said he liked to invite other men into their activities.

Eva, on the other hand, told me she was slim, big breasted and 5’7”. Primarily turned on by the attention. Being in a room with two men wanting nothing but her, looking at two cocks made hard by only her was deeply satisfying. She also liked to make Jay jealous, she loved the look in his eyes when he sees her sucking other men’s cock and moaning with pleasure as they fuck her. And lastly, she liked being dominated.

I described myself as, 5’10”, athletic, big cock, and interested in exploring my bisexual thoughts with a couple. Heterosexually, I told of my love of an athletic ass, breasts that could be large or small and lingerie, boots, latex and lately, my porn viewing had been obsessed by ‘big cock cumshots’.

After sharing, we agreed that we were probably compatible and could move into the next phase of our relationship. That phase turned out to be a WhatsApp chat on which we role-played one fantasy after the other by text.

The first role-play involved me coming into their house and watching Eva and Jay have sex. As an exploration of my sexuality went, it was pretty easy to handle. I arrived at their house, we had a drink and then went up to their bedroom. Eva told me to sit in a chair by the bed and they had sex in front of me.

“Do you like how I suck Jay’s cock, Dave?” Eva asked me.

“I do, I love looking at a beautiful woman sucking a big cock.” I typed in reply.

“Would you like me to suck your cock, Dave?” Eva asked.

“I’d love you to suck my cock, Eva.” I typed in reply.

“Is your cock hard, Dave?” asked Eva.

I replied, “It’s painfully hard, Eva.”

“Then take it out, Dave, demanded Eva, continuing, “take out and stroke your cock, Dave.”

I was turned on so much that I started to cum very hard long before Eva and Jay had started to describe the next phase of our virtual encounter.

“I came so hard, Eva,” I explained in my next text.

“But we haven’t even got started, Dave,” came Eva’s prompt reply.

Eva continued to explain the scenario to me as Jay started to deeply lick her ass, as he massaged her pussy before finally fucking her and coming all over her ass.

Over several days, we explored many scenarios until one, in particular, made me want to make this experience real.

The scenario started with me arriving at their house. Upon arriving there was a note on the door. The note read as follows:

“The door is unlocked, Dave. When you come in you’ll find Eva tied up face down in the living room. You are not allowed to speak and neither is she. I will be watching you on camera. You must fuck Eva in the ass. If you don’t entertain me then you’ll be in big trouble.“

We had an interesting and exciting time chatting out that scenario and when it was complete, I sat there, cock in hand, cum dripping down my fingers, and didn’t hesitate to type in the chat: “I’d like to meet up in person and do this.”

After typing, I blushed in shame and worry. “Oh shit!” I thought to myself, continuing, “can I really go through with this?” Doubts, desires, uncertainties, and panic swirled through my mind as I stared at my screen. Waiting for a reply from Eva and Jay, not sure if I was really hoping for an acceptance or a rejection. Suddenly “Jay and Eva are typing” appeared on the chat. I held my breath and waited.

“Let’s do it, Dave,” came the reply.

They shared their address and left the exact instructions in the text as was typed in the virtual session. We agreed on a time and I was told that Eva will be wearing a latex catsuit and it was once again stressed, talking is strictly forbidden.

As I drove over there, I was beginning to have second thoughts. Sure, fantasising was one thing, but to actually follow through on this just seemed crazy. I stopped the car several times and considered turning around and heading back home. "Just take a chance!" I yelled to myself during my final stop and was eventually on my way towards my adventure. I parked the car and as I walked up to the door my heart was beating so hard I thought it would escape from my chest. I stood outside the door, composed myself, and finally entered the house.

Upon entering, I heard a voice, "Welcome, Dave." I looked around to see where the voice was coming from but was unable to find the source.

"I'm in the other room, Dave," came the voice again. I finally noticed the speaker from which the voice was coming.

"Eh, can you hear me, Jay?" I managed to mumble, unsure in which direction to look.

"I can hear and see you loud and clear, Dave," boomed his reply through the speakers. Continuing, "I'll be watching and listening on camera, now go to the living room and take care of my wife." His final command was, "Remember, not a single word is to be spoken until I come in."

I rounded the corner and was stunned by what lay before me. There, in the middle of the living room was a small woman, Eva I assumed, dressed in latex. She was face down on her knees with her ankles pressed tightly against her lower ass. All I could see was her athletic ass, long, slim, latex-clad back and a blond ponytail sticking out of the top of a latex hood. There was a tail hanging from the ass of the latex suit.

Immy006
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Immy006

"Now follow my instructions, Dave," came the voice once more. Continuing, "Get out of your clothes and get on your knees behind Eva."

I complied and in seconds was kneeling behind this latex creature with a big throbbing erection just inches from Eva's ass. I placed my hands on her ass and grabbed her firm latex ass. I very nearly came there and then. The smell of the rubber, the feel of the latex, and the thought of what was to come was overwhelming.

"Gently pull off the tail, Dave," came the next command.

I took the tail in my hand and started to pull and immediately noticed that it was the tail of a butt-plug. My gentle pull was at first met with some resistance until finally the plug popped out and the perfect latex clad ass now presented me with a lubed-up asshole.

"You know what to do from here, Dave," came the voice over the speaker. Continuing, "I'll come and join you when you are finished."

I wasted no time and started to slide the tip of my cock up and down the crack of Eva's latex-clad ass. With my free hand, I greedily stroked the length of her back, the curves of her ass and her long shiny legs. There were so many new sensations to take in that I almost forgot why I was there. I finally took my cock and firmly pressed it into Eva's asshole. There was a little resistance at first but once my bulbous head forced through, her asshole seemed to suck me in and I was balls deep in her lubricated, velvety hole. I had to compose myself for a second, taking myself for the brink, before I was able to start thrusting.

Slowly at first, I released my cock, taking it completely out of her asshole, then pressing back into her, slowly sliding in my full length and pausing for a few seconds. I continued to do this for some unites until Jay's voice once again interrupted.

"Fuck her good, Dave," demanded Jay, continuing, "You've got two minutes to cover her in cum or the deal is off."

I wasted no time, grabbed Eva's shiny ass with both hands and started to fuck her with a vengeance. I fucked her balls deep, faster and faster and was so turned on by the sight of my cock fucking her latex ass. I soon started to moan and groan, just about to come as hard as I ever had when Jay's command came one final time.

"Cum all over her ass and back, Dave," was all I heard.

No time or convincing was necessary and milliseconds after Jay's command, I took out my cock and started to shoot ropes of cum all over Eva. The first one landed on her penny tail and shoulder, the next landed halfway up her back and the subsequent remains spurted and then dripped onto her ass.  It looked magnificent. I remained on my knees, cock in hand and heard footsteps from the staircase. I remained frozen, eyes glued to the staircase wondering what was to come next. As the steps get louder I suddenly see a female reach the bottom of the staircase. I looked, tried to process what I'd seen, but remained speechless.

"Hi, I'm Eva," said the woman who had entered the room.

With that, the figure I had been having my way with unfurled from their crouched position, removed their latex hood, turned around and stood before me. Standing before me was Jay in his tight latex suit. At first, I was amazed to see a man's face. Then I was amazed at how his muscular chest looked in the shiny latex, finally, I was stunned by the eight-inch cock proudly protruding from his shorts.

"Take hold of it, Dave," commanded Eva. Continuing, "This is what you came here for, isn't it."

I reached out my left hand, felt the muscles on Jay's chest, his stomach and reached around to feel his strong cum-covered ass. I took his cock not my right hand and began to slowly stroke it, just as I would do to my own. With each stroke, I moved my mouth closer and closer, slowly finding my courage. Finally, my lips touched the head of his cock and I confidently kissed and licked the shiny head of his cock. I was encouraged by his moans of pleasure and I suddenly opened my mouth and took him in.

The first time was wonderful. The heat of the head of his cock in my mouth was beautiful.  I reluctantly let it slide out again, keeping my lips tightly around his shaft as I did so, before I pushed my head towards his stomach, trying to take as much of him into me as was possible. I gagged and drooled as I held him deep in my throat and, once again, let it slide from the back of my through with my lips tightly sucking his shaft. Several minutes of bliss later, Jay started to fuck my face with a vengeance.

I held both his asscheeks, held my mouth wide open and tried to relax my throat as he held onto the back of my head and fucked me with his wonderful cock. He thrust deeply and ferociously into my throat and I gagged and drools and moaned with pleasure. I could feel my cock harden again as Jay debased me with deep thrust after thrust of his big cock. He started to grab my hair tight and fuck  even faster, then I felt the head of his cock swell followed by a hot torrent of cum filling the back of my throat. I greedily close my mouth, took hold of his cock and start to milk him for his warm man juice. I greedily swallowed each hot, musty load of warm stickiness that Jay pumped into my mouth until there was nothing left.

When his cock was dry, I slowly but reluctantly released it from my mouth and dropped to the floor in awe. Looking up I saw Eva, clapping her hands. She said, "Nice show, boys, I think that's enough for this time."

I was told to dress and that we could do it again sometime. With that, I got dressed and drove home.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments