Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therapy Cabin

"Card game question leads to acting on it."

40
11 Comments 11
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

My wife, Lynn, and I were now empty nesters after twenty years of marriage. The marriage was a good one with good and bad years like everyone. The sex was good, but I spent four years with a girl that would do about anything except threesomes. She was very spontaneous like blowjobs, finger bangs, and even cunnilingus in the car during trips.

Lynn did not like to have that much sex. It was scheduled and planned out. For instance, it was always in the bed and always started with foreplay such as petting rubbing, and licking Lynn into intense orgasms. Then she would take care of me any way I wanted.

I am not complaining because my favorite thing is to watch a woman get off. While I am not very young anymore two orgasms are the limit but of course, Lynn could have multiple orgasms. I was very in tune with her but had to be careful because if she had too many then the interest in taking care of me was lost.

Lynn was somewhat adventurous at times and was interested in spicing things up. We tried many positions and acts, but when she drank a little, that's when things changed.

Once, she flirted with a younger coworker at a dinner party, after getting a little drunk. Not so drunk anyone noticed because others were stealing the show so to speak. Lynn, however, was bumping and grinding her ass against this stud's cock. He was groping her as well. Rubbing over her ass as it pounded against him and putting his hands on her rib cage under her breast. I think he kissed her neck a few times. Instead of getting mad, I fantasized about him fucking her doggy style just like they were dancing. I didn't want to share her but after that dance, I fucked her on the hood of our car and I know this young man was watching.

Once the kids were out we had to work to find things to converse about. Lynn purchased a Love Language conversation starter card game.

The questions were typical like, "How many kids build the perfect family?" or "Where are your favorite vacation destinations?"

In the sex and intimacy section, multiple cards were dealing with swinging and group sex. Surprisingly, the question, "Would you ever have a threesome?" produced a no from neither of us. It did lead to a long conversation about how our relationship could change. At the onset of the conversation, I saw Admiral Akbar saying, "It's a trap?"

After the conversation, we decided that it could damage our relationship but if we ever needed to act out, we both had to be there. I don't want to be the guy that says no and forces the wife to fulfill her fantasies without me.

One day, Lynn pulled a muscle doing yard work requiring a trip to our musculoskeletal therapist.

Lynn was petite when we married and maintained her shape but had plumped up and filled in nicely. Her breast grew during her childbearing years but never reduced in size. Our therapist Joan was the same age full-figured and thick all over but still very tight. This visit was somewhat of an emergency so Joan showed up in a tee and shorts, spray painted on.

The muscle pulled was the back of Lynn's thigh. With Lynn facing away from me Joan could watch me react to the session. We were talking but I was watching her oiled-up hands rub the bottom of Lynn's ass and leg, oh so close to her pussy. I got a hard-on and she saw it. To my surprise, it turned her on for I could see her nipples getting hard and she rubbed closer and closer to Lynn's pussy. I heard Lynn making the noises that arrive between petting and full-on orgasm when we make Love.

Joan noticed all of this and with a mischievous smile invited us to her Lake cabin for some drinks and relaxation under the guise of Lynn being stressed. Lynn accepted for the following Saturday afternoon. Joan requested we plan on staying because there would be swimming and drinking.

We arrived Saturday before noon and took a boat ride with her neighbors. During our boat ride, Lynn and Joan exchanged friendly kisses and touches. As the drinks flowed they became more intimate and included me. I was full-blown horny, and so was Lynn. An afternoon downpour ended our boat ride and soaked us all. Joan's friends dropped us at the dock and we ran for cover.

Joan led us to the cabin and suggested we slip out of our wet clothes and into robes until we see how long the rain would last. While in the bedroom changing Lynn and I discussed our situation. Lynn confessed she wanted to fool around and include Joan but she was unsure. I think she was trying to hide the fact she wanted to fuck Joan and though no words were spoken Joan wanted us to fuck her. Lynn grabbed my partially hard cock and laughed stating she knew I did too as she stroked my cock and kissed me. Lynn dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth fully. I'm not overly well endowed but my head was rubbing the sides of her throat and unfortunately, I had to stop her after about twenty strokes in for obvious reasons.

We walked into the living room, and Joan was seated on the couch in cotton shorts and a camisole that was all see-through. There was a Theme with Joan's outfits in that they always looked a size too small. Joan had breasts larger than Lynn's with big dark areolas that were so obvious like she had no top at all.

Lynn ran to her like a teen girl to her first car. She turned her back to her sitting between her legs on the floor. I took a chair diagonally to the couch at Lynn's feet. With two more drinks down Joan started to message Lynn's neck and almost immediately moved to her chest above her breast. Lynn in turn rubbed Joan's calves. Honestly, I was glad the girls did not include me at this point because I needed a cooling-off period after the partial blowjob.

Lynn laid her head against Joan's forearm signaling a lustful desire to be touched. Joan took the hint and pushed Lynn's robe off her shoulders exposing her breast. As Joan cupped Lynn's breast she opened her eyes and looked to me for approval, only to find me with a drink in my left hand and cock in my right.

Aleesha_Evans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aleesha_Evans

Lynn placed her hands atop Joan's, guiding them to where she wanted her to go but Joan knew. After about five minutes Lynn's robe was completely open and I could see she was very wet. I moaned seeing this and Joan knew why. She thrust her hand down to Lynn's pussy rubbing the wetness all over her lips and clit. She then gently slid her finger into Lynn's pussy then pulling out to taste Lynn's juices from her finger. She made a face like the Terminator tasting John Conner's blood.

Lynn could wait no longer. She turned and tore Joan's top off, stopping long enough to admire Joan's beautiful breast. Biting her bottom lip and squeezing them she covered one entire areola with her mouth and sucked it in. Now Joan's eyes rolled into the back of her head, but she recovered quickly because she wanted to watch this lovely Woman suck her nipples. I was in a daze lost in the spectacle before me. It was all I could do to contain myself. My dick was hard leaking pre-cum and my balls were sore.

Lynn laid Joan down and slid her bottoms off, revealing a well-trimmed patch of hair that her swollen wet lips protruded from. Lynn dove in head first. Barely taking time to taste her first Woman and immediately sucking her clit while simultaneously squeezing both tits and pinching Joan's nipples.

Just as Joan was about to cum Lynn moved up and sat on Joan's face reaching back to finger her and rub her clit.

This was a beautifully remarkable sight. Lynn stood on her left leg while kneeling on her right as she arched her back, tilting her back as her long hair tickled Joan's breast.

During this time, I noticed Lynn's finger just pushing on Joan's clit barely moving back and forth. This was a rub I knew drove her wild. She didn't like to be choked but when I did this I could reach my fingers around to her juggler from behind. The orgasm was intense.

Both Women were moving against each other's strokes faster and faster until they came simultaneously with Lynn screaming. Then they switched to a sixty-nine position with Lynn on the bottom and Joan on top ass facing me.

Now I have pegged Lynn's anus and licked her taint before which drove her wild, but it was an infrequent act. The view of Joan's incredible ass and soaking wet pussy made me want to walk over a stick my tongue in there and to my surprise, Lynn did just that. Joan let out a long slow moan that got higher in pitch ending in a scream. I could not believe my wife on her very first girl-on-girl experience fucking Joan's ass with her tongue. It was as if she had to do it all for this may never happen again.

Again both Women started bucking and jerking while Lynn still licking Joan's ass reached up from underneath, and touched Joan's clit sending both into a long almost violent orgasm. I thought they hurt each other as they collapsed.

It was at this moment that fear and shock came over me. They were done, spent, and completely worn out and neither moved nor knew I was in the room. I thought, "Oh, my God, I am now Ross Geller." My wife is a lesbian and I will never know the Love of two women at once.

I was about to hang my head low and just go when Joan sprang up and said "OK, baby, that was great but I want that cock!" Lynn stated "Me too!"

I have not kissed another Woman in twenty years. Not ever, not even at an office Christmas party. Joan walked over to me stood me up and French kissed me very passionately. It was like we had done it a million times. Unlike the first time being a teen awkwardly slapping tongues with mouths wide open. This was Loving and sensual. I was taken aback by how it felt like Lynn being in Love with me, kissed me.

I gently rubbed and squeezed her ass cheeks as we kissed. My cock was poking her in the stomach and rubbing against her sweating skin.

A thought crossed my mind, "Was I enjoying this too much for Lynn's liking?" which was ridiculous considering what I just witnessed. My thought was then answered by her hand grabbing my cock, rubbing it on Joan's pussy, and placing it in her mouth. Joan whispered before dropping to her knees "I have not tasted a man's cum in a year".

Both started alternating sucking me off. It was unbelievable when each got on a side of my cock and started moving their heads in no movement. Rubbing their lips licking back and forth was too much. I had slowly stroked myself watching them for the last hour so I was going to cum quickly. I let them know and Joan took over. I exploded and the first shot went back into her throat and made her gag a little. She almost could not take the rest but she did however then swapped some with Lynn

It didn't take long to get hard again when Joan asked, "Can I fuck your husband."

Lynn replied, "Only if you eat me while he fucks you doggy style."

With Lynn and Joan in a sixty-nine again with Joan on top, I mounted her from behind. There was no reason to slowly work up to fucking hard. Joan was so wet and relaxed and because I had just cum, I could go full bore pounding only having to be careful not to hurt Lynn.

The feeling of sliding in and out of her taking my cock out and letting Lynn clean me every so many pumps. The velvety feel and Joan's grunting every time my hip bone slammed into her cheeks was all any of us could take.

Having already cum I lasted ten minutes and made Joan cum again which made Lynn cum again. When Joan started moaning in somewhat of a low quiver, "Fuck me, fuck me harder faster," that was it. Half my load filled Joan and the other half sprayed her taint and Lynn's face. I don't think she enjoyed that but Joan and I cleaning her face with kisses made up for it. I can't believe I did that.

We took a dip in the lake and had dinner. That night we got too drunk to fuck anymore.

I am still unsure whose therapy that was.

Published 
Written by Donman632023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments