Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Transformation of Vicki

"Hun, maybe I’ll accidentally on purpose flash Gene my big tits; just for fun of course."

28
13 Comments 13
16.6k Views 16.6k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Have you ever had a bizarre sex-dream, and then have it change your sex life?

I did.

You see my dream involved a few people that my wife Vicki and I know: Including our next-door neighbor Gene, as well as Ginny, the owner of DD’s Boutique in the mall. In my dream, my beautiful wife Vicki and I became bisexual swingers. What’s really bizarre is I’ve never even cheated on my wife, nor harbored any bisexual fantasies, until now.

Well, surprise surprise. After I shared my dream with my wife we had crazy hot sex. While my cock was pumping my wife’s ass, she revealed to me that she actually did have sex with Ginny. Even crazier yet, it happened in her dressing room, just like in my dream. And then she told me they want to have a threesome. Shit, that made me cum so hard I thought I’d blow her ass apart, and in turn, she had a gusher and completely soaked my cock and our bed.

After we had the hottest sex of our life, my wife took a shower, and then put her bikini on. As she walked past our bed, she said, “You know Alex, now I’m always going to be self-conscious when I’m out in the yard. Before your dream I never realized why Gene comes out to sweep his driveway as often as he does. Now I know.”

And then, with a silly grin on her face, she quips, “Hun, maybe I’ll accidentally on purpose flash Gene my big tits; just for fun of course,” and then she flashed me her big beautiful mounds of joy.

Suddenly, after she flashed me her mood quickly changed. Vicki came over and cuddled up with me on the bed. She apologized again for not telling me right away about her brief trysts with Ginny, and then she said, “Alex, look at me. I’ve been blessed and cursed to have the looks and body I’ve been given.”

As my wife said that, I held her tight and kissed her. Seconds later Vicki added, “Alex, I’m a fifty-year-old woman now, and to this day if I’m alone in a store or a restaurant, I still get hit on, a lot. And sometimes when I get out to my car there’s a note on it, and it’s not only men who want to have sex with me. So sure, I have fantasies, as well as frustrations.”

Since my wife brought up fantasies and frustrations, I quizzed her a little, ”Vicki, we’ve never had a talk, and I mean a real talk about swinging, or having sex with other people, straight or bisexual. I think it’s time…”

“Well Hun, yeah, I guess it is. Shit Alex, I’m still real wet from thinking about your dream. In a weird way, I can already picture the two of us having sex with both men and women. And Alex, Ginny, you know how fucking hot she is, I can’t wait to watch you fuck her!”

“Damn,” I thought. Once our chat ended, it was clear to me that we were at the tipping point of our marriage. And that’s okay, and maybe even fantastic, because of our deep love for each other. Before Vicki left the room we shared a few kisses, and then she went out to sunbathe. I got up and headed for the shower.

As I stood under the hot water I thought about some of the hot sex we had in my dream. I’d love to see my wife go out braless in her tight white top, just like she did in my dream. She never has, and I’ve never asked her to. But now I will.

From all my crazy thoughts and visions, as I showered I popped a hardon, but decided not to jackoff. Fact is I was fucking horny as hell and wanted to stay that way. I figured that if I shot my load off now, my fantasies might subside. Plus, I wanted to ogle over my wife’s hot body outside in her bikini just like Gene does, and to see if Gene was actually outside again sweeping, and staring at her.

After I got out of the shower, it was about 11:00 AM. I went to the kitchen and poured myself another cup of coffee, and then I went out the sunroom.

When I looked out in the yard, Vicki was laying out, just soaking up the sun. She had her top off, but she was face down (that was nothing new). After I called out to say hi and to tell her how luscious her ass looked, she lifted herself up to wave back. As she did so, she bared her big suck-able boobs to me. That tempted me to go outside, but I decided I’d rather just lust over her body, and fantasize.

Horny as hell, I took a seat on the sofa. Since our sunroom windows are floor to ceiling, Vicki was right in my line of view. As I sat there, I couldn’t shag the vision I had in my dream of when my wife seduced Gene into fucking her in the yard. Oddly enough, in my dream it happened in about the exact same spot where she was sunbathing. With that thought now rolling around in my head, I popped another hard-on.

As I stared at my near naked wife I began to fantasize, so I pulled my cock out and pumped it. All of a sudden I guess a bee or wasp must have buzzed her, because Vicki frantically jumped up, topless, and ran around the yard waving her arms to shag it away. I laughed as I watched her, and wish I had it on video.

Well, Gene was outside, and he did get an eyeful of my wife’s big tits as they jumped around in every direction. Then, as she came running for the sunroom door, I quickly tucked my suddenly soft cock back in my shorts, and then held the door open for her.

With a laugh my wife ran in and said, “Whoo-hoo Hun. What a rush!”

I must say I laughed with her, and then I asked, “So what was it Vicki, a bee or a wasp?”

As I stood there prepared for an either or answer, my wife said, “Oh, oh no Hun, no bees, no wasps. I just knew both you and Gene were staring at my ass, so I thought I’d give you boys a titty show too. How’d you like it?”

“How’d I like it? How’d I fucking like it? You fucking slut you. I fucking love you.”

My wife got me so hot, so fast; I immediately took my shorts off as I stood in front of our window. I’m not sure if Gene could see in, but if he could he was about to get a hell of a show.

Once I was naked, my wife peeled her bikini bottom off, and then she sucked my cock as she fingered her pussy. While she sucked me, she pulled my cock out of her mouth just long enough to say, “Hun, I am a fucking slut, so fucking treat me like one,” and then she continued to suck the hell out of my cock. I can usually last a good amount of time before I shoot my load, but not this time.

Within a few minutes I was ready to cum. Just before I came, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and shot my load all over her. Now, with my load dripping all over her face and tits, I told her to walk, not run, but to walk outside and go get her bikini top.

Without any hesitation, my wife got up with cum all over her and slowly walked outside to get it. When Gene saw her naked, I thought he was going to have a freaking heart attack, especially when she smiled and waved to him. Right then, I knew our sex life was in for a big change.

When she walked back in, I’d asked her how she felt. She said, “Alex my love, I think we are going to have more fun together than you could ever dream of.” Then, just a few seconds later she says, “Hun, let’s go to the mall today and surprise Ginny.”

Well, my wife didn’t have to ask me twice. We went to take a shower, and while we showered I returned her favor. I got down and worked the hell out of her sweet pussy with my tongue, and drove her clit wild. It didn’t take long before she had a huge orgasm, and exploded her love juice all over my face. For the first time I drank from her fountain, and I loved it!

Usually, right after I shoot a huge load I’m no longer horny. Well not today. When it was time to get dressed, I asked Vicki to wear her white top without a bra to the mall. She said, “Sure Hun, as long as you don’t wear any underwear.”

I’ve got to tell you, my wife looked shamefully stunning in her tight white top without her bra on. Plus, she wore her tight white shorts without any panties, to show off puffy pink pussy lips. It funny, I’ve always been proud to be seen with Vicki, but now I couldn’t wait to show her off at the mall.

Well, we took off, and we were at the mall within a half hour. On the way we talked about one thing, sex. It was about 1:00 PM now, and I was horny as hell. Actually, we both were. As a result of half hour sex chat in the car, my wife’s moist pussy had dampened her shorts.

As we walked through the mall, my wife’s pussy lips were truly on public display. I expressed to her that she might want to buy a new pair of shorts to wear, and a pair of panties. Right after I expressed my concern, we went to the closest store so Vicki could see for herself what I was talking about.

Within a minute we found a mirror. When Vicki saw how damp her shorts were she shocked me. As she stood in front of the mirror, my wife began to rub her pussy (which made her shorts even wetter) and said, “Hun, you don’t mind if people stare at your slut’s pussy, do you now?”

“Wow,” I thought. “Was this woman really my good girl wife of almost thirty years? Did my dream do this to her? Or maybe my wife has been a closeted slut for years, and my dream has now opened the door for her slutty side to come out?”

As we walked out of the store, DD’s Boutique was still halfway across the mall. As I looked behind us, there were a few men following us, just staring at my wife’s hot ass. I told my wife she had a few fans following her, and then I reached down and put my hand on her ass, and rubbed it a little.

Once we arrived at DD’s, one of Ginny’s staff, Amber, greeted us. She must have been a high school or college girl, because she seemed pretty young. Amber was a little on the chubby side, but she was cute as hell. When we asked to see Ginny, she was quick to inform us that Ginny was off today, but she would be happy to help us.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

Although we were both disappointed that Ginny was off, we decided to stay and shop. As we shopped, Amber showed my wife what’s new and chatted with us. She was a touchy feely type of person, and that was fine because she was also an absolute sweetheart. She talked about everything, including her three-month-old baby boy, and also showed us his pictures.

As Vicki looked around, she spotted a couple of sexy low-cut tops on the new arrivals table and decided to try them on. Amber quickly lit the ‘Private Showing’ light, and then locked the front door.

Amber, my wife, and I went into the bigger dressing room, and to my surprise Amber stayed with us. She was as helpful as she was cute. When Vicki was about to take her top off, Amber said, “Oh wait Vicki, let me help you with that.”

Amber had my wife’s top off in flash, and when she did she got an eyeful of my wife’s big boobs. Next, Amber was quick to help Vicki put on the new one. Since the new one was a very low-cut top, it showed off Vicki’s big boobs and deep cleavage.

As I looked at my wife’s big braless boobs and cleavage, it turned me on, so much so that I popped a hard-on. Since I was not wearing any underwear, there was nothing I could do to hide my huge cock bulge.

Turns out that Amber was a liberated young soul, because she said to my wife, “Vicki, it appears that Alex likes that top, a lot,” as she points to my hard-on in my shorts. And then she said to my wife, “Vicki, you really do have an incredible set of tits. Lucky you!”

Yes, Amber said tits. Not breasts, not even boobs; tits. And, she was bold enough to point out my hard cock to my wife. I chuckled inside when Vicki thanked Amber for her compliment, and for being so observant. Then my wife said, “Amber, I’ll take this one, and I’d like to try on the other one.”

Actually, I was shocked that my wife was going to buy that top, because it screamed, “Hey, look at my big fucking tits and deep cleavage.” It made me wonder where she would wear a top like that. I guess in the near future I’ll find out.

Amber quickly helped my wife take the new top off, and then I was shocked when she said, “Vicki, the front door is locked, the private sign is lit, Ginny’s not here. Is there anything I can do for you before you try the next one on?” And then she moves over to me, grabs my hard cock, and then said, “Actually, for both of you?”

Seconds later, and as Amber stood between us, she began to take ‘her’ top off, and says, “Vicki, Alex, I could use some help here.”

My wife didn’t say a word. Instead she took a step towards Amber and took her top off, and then Vicki kissed her, and kissed her again. Next, as my wife reached around to unhook her bra, I took Amber’s skirt off, and then pulled her lace panties off. Once Amber was naked, she took my wife’s shorts off, and then quickly ducked down to lick my wife’s wet pussy. While she did that, I watched as I undressed.

For the next few minutes, I just stood in awe as I watched Amber devour my wife’s pussy, and my wife loved it. As she did so, so also took hold of my wife’s big tits, and pinched and pulled her nipples. My wife and I have seen our fair share of porn flicks over the years, but for the first time I was watching real girl on girl sex right before my eyes.

Once Amber had my wife close to having an orgasm, Vicki pushed Amber off her pussy, and told Amber to stand up. As they began to kiss again, Amber then took control of my wife’s pussy, and just fingered the hell out of it until my wife ejaculated her love juice onto Amber’s hand.

I now had an oozing hardon. Finally, my wife instructed me to lie down on the floor. I was so fucking horny; I didn’t care who got on my cock first.

Vicki looked at Amber, and then said, “Go ahead Amber, fuck my husband, fuck him, it’s okay, and make him cum.” As soon as my wife said that, Amber squatted down upon me, and then buried my cock into her sweet young pussy. As Amber began to ride my cock, my wife squatted over my face until her dripping wet pussy lips smothered my mouth, and then she said, “Taste it Hun, taste my cum.”

As I cleaned my wife’s cum off of her pussy, she began to suck Amber’s big milky boobs. As she did so, I could feel this young mother’s milk drip down upon my body, and that drove me wild. After a few minutes Vicki got up and moved behind Amber, and then she grabbed Amber’s breasts and squirted her milk all over me. About a minute later, Amber leaned forward to feed me her milk as her pussy slid back and forth on my cock.

Damn, never before had I sucked on a big milky breast. Although Amber’s breasts are not as big as my wife’s, it was still incredibly hot.

As I continued to milk Amber’s breasts, Vicki licked Amber’s pussy, and the shaft of my cock, as it slid back and forth inside of her. Suddenly, when I knew I was about to shoot my load, and Amber sensed it too, she said, “Alex, please don’t cum in me, please don’t get me pregnant.”

After she said that, my wife tells her, “Don’t worry Amber, my hubby’s been a sports model for years,” and then my wife said, “Shoot it Hun, give it to her, give her all you’ve got, fucking shoot it in her sweet young pussy.”

Once Amber knew I couldn’t get her pregnant, she rode my cock harder and harder, and finally said, “Oh fuck yeah Alex, pump it in me, fucking let me have it, shoot it, just fucking shoot it.”

That’s all I needed to hear. Within seconds, and for the first time ever, I shot my load in a pussy that wasn’t my wife’s, while my wife encouraged me to pump as much cum into her as I could. While I was coming, Amber had a series of orgasms, not gusher’s like my wife has, but intense, no less. She shook and moaned as she continued to ride my cock, lustfully accepting my seeds as I shot them deep inside of her.

After we both came, Amber collapsed on to me, and Vicki stood up to watch the two of us as we kissed. Amber and I laid on the floor for several more minutes. Finally, she got up to grab some towels for us to clean up with.

When we were ready to check out, Amber said, “Vicki, take the tops as a gift from Ginny. She told me if you and Alex should happen to come in when she wasn’t here to take good care of you two. How did I do?”

My wife and I smiled at Amber, and then Vicki kissed her, and said, “Perfect, just perfect.” Then, to my surprise, my wife reaches into her purse, and then hands Amber a pair of her panties. “Amber, when you see Ginny, give her these, and tell her to call me when she wants to get in them again,” and with that we left.

It was 2:30 now, and my wife and I headed for our car. As we walked to our car, Vicki explained to me that was the dirty pair of panties that she gushed in when she had sex with Ginny. After she told me that, I was speechless.

On our drive home from the mall we again talked about sex. I asked my wife how she felt watching me fuck Amber. “Alex, I owed you one,” she said, and then adds, “You really have no idea how shitty I feel for not telling you about Ginny when it happened.”

“Okay,” I said, “But Vicki, is it your guilt that makes it all right, or did it turn you on to watch me fuck her? Vicki, if it’s your guilt, that’s a problem.”

Well, my wife began to cry her eyes out. I quickly pulled the car into a parking lot, and then I hugged her. Finally after a few minutes she stopped crying, and she said, “Alex, you had a sex dream, I had sex and I didn’t tell you about it. Big difference!” Then she started to cry again, and with her tears rolling down her cheeks, she said, “I’m afraid you’ll divorce me for what I did.”

“Holy shit,” I thought as I hugged her. In reality, my bizarre sex dream may have saved our marriage. I’m sure if she told me about her trysts any other time, I may have freaked out and been on the phone with my attorney.

“Vicki,” I said, “I love you. Sometimes things work the way they do for a reason, and I believe this is one of those times. You just have to ask yourself, do you want to be a swinger, or not? It’s that simple. I can live with either decision.”

We sat in the car for a few minutes, and when she finally composed herself, I drove away. After I did, neither of us spoke a word for about ten minutes. Finally my wife said, “Alex, it did get me hot to see you screw Amber, and I can’t wait to see you screw Ginny. Do you think you’d be okay watching me screw another guy?”

“Ohoo, tough question Vicki. All I can say is in my dream, I loved watching you not only get fucked, but also get gangbanged. In real life, that’s yet to be seen. Are you ready to screw another guy?”

“Well, I guess so,” she said, “But only if we’re together,” and then my wife asks, “Hun, are you ready to have sex with a man, I mean, would you do it? I’d love to see you suck a guy’s cock.”

“No, and yes,” I replied. “We’ll see. When I was young I jacked off with a buddy, and we got so hot we almost sucked each other’s cock. But that was years ago.”

After I answered her, and as she leaned over to kiss me, I then said, “Vicki, if you have any fantasies about you, me, and Gene, you can erase those right out of your pretty head, because that’s not happening. He’s our next-door neighbor, but Vicki, you can show him your big tits all you want. Just be careful.”

 

More to cum…

 

This fictional story was written by Alex Foremen, and shall not be copied or re-produced.

 

 

Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments