Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The sexual awakenings of teenage private schoolgirls part 8

"The storm almost kept their affair a secret"

13
4 Comments 4
18.3k Views 18.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Mrs. Sandra Michaels, one of the Camp Blue water supervisors, had arranged to meet with two of the Health and Physical education teachers. She was going to meet with Mr. Steven Black and Miss Jane Shapely after the students had eaten dinner while the schoolgirls showered before bed. They were planning to go over the plans for the sailing class to be held the next day at the camp.

Sandra was looking to see that the schoolgirls had been sailing before, and find out their skill levels. She was impressed to find that they had all been sailing before, and so did not need teaching from scratch.. This was due tothe diversity of the curriculum of their school, The Long Stockings Private School for Gifted Girls and Young Ladies.

The plans for the lesson were agreed and everything was in place for a good day of sailing. There was a nice breeze forecast for tomorrow, with fine sunny skies. The only concern was the fierce thunderstorm that was headed for the camp tonight. It was going to hit the camp; that was for sure. It was just a matter of how bad it would be. The buildings were going to be fine. The trees and the rest of the grounds, as always were up to Mother Nature. 

“Sandra, is there a backup generator if we lose electricity supply? Or do we need to find candles and torches in case we do?” Jane Shapely inquired.

“Yes Jane, we do have a backup generator. If we do lose power don't worry. My husband, John will go down to the shed and get it going for us. That is unless it is getting late. Then we will just go to bed and worry about it tomorrow,” Sandra reassured her.

“Well I think we should probably go and have a shower before the storm gets here. It looks like it is only about thirty minutes away. Listening to the rain on the roof is always a calming way to drift off to sleep. But with the thunder and howling winds, it might not be so calming to drift off to sleep,” Steve said.

The trio headed off for showers before bed. It was not long before the storm hit the camp. Miss Jane Shapely, Kelly Smith, Becky Watts and Jessie Phillips were still in the shower block when the rain started to fall. It was very loud on the roof of the shower block. Becky and Jessie were dressed, and so they left the showers and headed for their dorm. Then the rain got heavier. The sound was almost deafening.

“Come on Kelly. We should hurry in case the power goes out while we are here. We have no torch. There are no covered walkways to get back to the dorms. We would get drenched and may even fall over on the concrete trying to get back. We could get hurt and not be able to have any more fun while we are here,” Jane said.

“Jane, I would hate not to be able to have fun, or even worse… If I couldn't make love to you while we are here. I would really hate that Jane, honey,” Kelly purred.

Before kissing her teacher, the pair had actually finished in the shower. They had even turned off the water. They were still wet and naked though. As they kissed, there was a very loud crack of thunder. Then the lights went out.

“Hmm honey, I think we should stay here and kiss some more. Finger, lick, kiss and suck each other’s pussy. We can cum as loud as we like, the storm will drown out our orgasmic screams. What do you say honey?” Kelly was very persuasive.

Jane agreed with Kelly. How could Jane disagree with a seventeen-year-old young lady? Especially when Kelly had one hand cupped around her breast, and rubbing the fingers of her other hand over Jane's sweet wet pussy?

“You are so right baby. We might as well stay here, in each other’s arms and enjoy a couple of great orgasms together. You are so beautiful Kelly. Hugging and kissing you here in the darkness is making me so horny. Exploring a lover’s body in the dark is very erotic baby. I usually cum harder when blindfolded during group sex. It is always fun when you don’t know whose hands are on your body; or whose pussy it is you're eating. It is just us here; but you will see what I mean,” Jane said between soft kisses planted on Kelly’s lips.

The two explored each other's naked bodies in the dark. The storm raged outside, their lustful desires raged in the shower block. Jane was soon on her knees eating Kelly’s young and very juicy pussy. Jane had Kelly standing with her back against the wall. She lifted one of Kelly’s legs over her shoulder, opening Kelly’s thighs to give herself better access to Kelly’s now dripping pussy. Moments later and Kelly was climaxing all over Jane’s expert probing tongue. Her hands wrapped behind Jane’s head. Kelly was pulling Jane’s head deeper into her pussy and gyrating her hips against Jane’s face.

“Ooh god Jane. I love the way you eat me honey. Ooh I am going to cum. I am going to cum baby. I am cumming!” Kelly let out her orgasmic scream.

Kelly was not caring how loud she screamed. The dorms were one hundred yards away. The thunderstorm was going to drown out any sounds before anyone would hear them. Or it should have…

“Jane? Are you okay? Is everything alright in here?”

Steven Black had very unexpectedly barged into the female shower block. Steven knew that Jane was still in the showers. Steven had the gallant and chivalrous idea of saving her from stumbling around in the dark and injuring herself. As Steven thought Jane was alone in the shower block; he also had the idea that maybe he might be able to get to make love to her, while the storm raged on outside. It was something he had wanted to do ever since Jane had started at the school.

Unfortunately for Jane and Kelly, Steven had a torch with him. His torch beam was now directly on two very horny and embarrassed young ladies. Jane was still on her knees. Kelly’s leg was still over her shoulder. And neither of them had a stitch of clothing on. Their beautiful wet and naked bodies glistened in the torchlight.

“Well now Jane. This is an unexpected twist, is it not? I wonder what would have happened if Miss Noefun, our school headmistress was to have walked in and found you? I wonder what she would say if I asked her what she thought of this? What would she think of your conduct? You being naked and on your knees, and well it looks like you are not actually tutoring young Kelly are you? I wonder what the school board would think of this little episode? Losing control of your students yesterday was one thing. But performing oral sex with a female student as well. It will not look too good for you,” Steven said smugly.

He was angling for sex, well more trying to blackmail Jane for sex. But Jane was not going to give in easily.

“I am not going to fuck you Steve. Do your worst. What do you have anyway? You burst into a ladies’ shower block. Then you demanded sexual favors from a fellow teacher and a vulnerable student. It will be your word against mine,” Jane started to defend herself.

“And mine. I will stand up for Jane too,” Kelly interrupted.

“Well now ladies. I am sure I could convince Miss Noefun of your guilt. I am sure she would believe me. Especially when I describe your gorgeous bodies to her, and tell her exactly where your moles or birthmarks are. Plus the fact that Jane, you were on your knees in front of Kelly when I came in, obviously eating her sweet young pussy. You were performing oral sex on a student in your charter. It will not look too good for you,” Steven replied.

“Okay Steve, you will get your cock sucked tonight. Maybe you will get some sex if you impress. But it will be with me, not Jane. After all, you fucked me the other day in the shower remember? Do you think Miss Noefun would be pleased to hear all about the size, shape and feel of your cock? She may not be so pleased to hear it come from me though. Now, you wanted to screw Jane. You may watch as I eat her pussy. You may even stroke your cock as I do. But don't touch either of us. If you do, you will not get any sex from either of us. It will be just you and your hand tonight,” Kelly was a very persuasive young lady.

Kelly turned to Jane and began to kiss her again, getting them both in the mood once more. Despite her age, Kelly was very skilled at using her lips, tongue and hands. Caressing, kissing and licking Jane all over; turning her on and making her forget Steve was watching them, in an instant.

“Ooh Kelly. That is wonderful honey. My whole body wants you more and more as you kiss me and feel me all over. Oh God Kelly, where did you learn such skills?” Jane moaned as Kelly worked her magic on Jane’s athletic body.

“Haha. Thank you baby, I like to do my best to please you,” Kelly replied as she walked to the change benches in the middle of the room.

Kelly continued, “Come over and sit on the bench here baby.

KylieDuarte
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieDuarte

I want you to be comfy while I eat you. I want you to be able to fully relax and enjoy it as you climax on my tongue. I want you to give in to the waves of pleasure as they sweep over you whole body, pleasure that I will be responsible for giving you.”

Steven could not believe his eyes. He had thought he would be in charge of the situation when he got into the showers. But it was now very clear to him, Kelly was the one in charge here tonight. Kelly, a seventeen-year-old schoolgirl was in charge of her two teachers. Kelly was telling them who would do what – and when. He watched on as Kelly began to bring Jane to her climax.

“Ooh yes, like that Kelly. Suck my clit honey. Mmm ooh, make me cum. I love the way you eat me. Finger me too as I cum honey; don’t hold back. Give it to me. You are so wonderful honey,” Jane said.

Jane was on her way to the peak of her pleasures. She was about to climax when without warning, Kelly just stopped. Jane’s hands shot towards her pussy. It was aching to climax. Jane wanted to cum right now, but Kelly held Jane's hands away from her pussy, preventing her from self-pleasuring to her orgasm.

“Not yet baby. Trust me, I know what I am doing here. Have you calmed enough not to make yourself cum? You're not fighting me so much now. If I let go, will you wait for me to make you cum?” Kelly whispered to her lover.

Jane just nodded in agreement with her young dominant lover. She wanted to cum – badly. But she knew to edge close, but not orgasm would make her orgasm truly earthshaking. Not that Kelly ever delivered an average orgasm; they were always memorable.

Kelly turned to Steven and kissed him. Steven could taste Jane on her lips. He sucked the juices off Kelly’s chin. As they kissed, they masturbated each other. Kelly slowly stroked Steven’s member gripping it tightly as she did.

“Does that taste good? Do you like the taste of Jane’s pussy? You may enjoy the taste of Jane's love juices on my lips. But you are not even going to eat her pussy, so don't dream of fucking her. You have a lot of pre-cum on your head here Steve, are we making you horny?” Kelly chuckled.

Kelly knew she was in control of everything tonight. The storm raged on outside and as the wind and rain increased, Kelly knew nobody else was going to risk an injury by coming to see what they were doing.

“Eat my pussy Steve, we both know you like the taste of my young pussy. If you impress me enough, you might even get to slide your hard cock into me. So it is up to you to make me want it. Make me want your rigid rod. You do want to fuck me, don't you?” Kelly said as she sat on the seat beside Steven.

Steven got on his knees and began to kiss his way from Kelly’s knees up to her sweet young pussy. As he neared her womanhood, Kelly’s sensual aroma filled his nostrils. Steven had to use all his willpower to refrain from diving straight in. Kelly had teased him, and now Steven wanted to return the compliment. Steven kissed and sucked Kelly's soft skin. He slowly worked his way around her womanhood. He slowly kissed over her swollen mons, scraping his teeth over her neatly trimmed mound before heading up Kelly’s supple young body.

Steven put his tongue into her belly button and swirled it around, Kelly squirmed a little as he did. Kelly could not resist putting her hands on his head, running her fingers through his hair. Still he kissed his way up her body. His head was now between her perky C cups. Steven kissed his way to Kelly’s left nipple. Then, as he softly cupped her breasts in his hands, Steven took her erect nipple in his mouth. He sucked it for a moment; he then blew a gentle breath over it. Steven sucked it once more, enjoying the feel of her stiff nipple in his mouth. Closing his lips over his teeth, Steven bit and gently nibbled on Kelly’s nipple. Kelly moaned in appreciation of his efforts.

“Ooh Steven. I think your rigid member is going to get his wish. I want you to fuck me. I am so horny Steven; I want you to fuck me. But I want you to do one thing for me.” Kelly said.

“What would that be? What do you want me to do Kelly? I will do almost anything for you tonight.” Steven was eager to fuck his student once more.

“Turn off the torch. I want you to fuck me in the dark. I want the only light to come from the lightning as it flashes outside. I want you to fuck me while I eat Jane’s delicious pussy. I might even let you suck her cum from my lips if you like.” Kelly cooed, knowing Steven wanted to taste Jane on her lips again.

Kelly pushed Steven back and got up on the bench to once again orally pleasure Jane. Steven turned off the torch and eased his rigid member inside Kelly’s tight young pussy. As he slid inside, they moaned in unison. Kelly and Steven soon found a nice steady rhythm. Steven slowly fucked Kelly as she softly kissed, licked, sucked and fingered Jane’s delicious wet pussy.

The thunder and lightning from the storm outside was highly arousing for all three. As the lightning flashes momentarily lit the room, Jane could see Steven pumping his cock into their gorgeous young student. Kelly was pushing back onto Steven's rigid rod, as he thrust into her young pussy. As he did, Kelly managed to keep her head buried in Jane’s pussy. Jane had her legs up and over Kelly’s shoulders. Kelly had her arms around Jane’s slender thighs, parting Jane's pink lips with her fingers. With each stroke, Steven thrust his member as deep inside Kelly as he could get. Both women started to moan as one, their climaxes built together.

Kelly slid two fingers into Jane as she flicked her tongue over Jane’s aroused hot pink clit. She could feel her own orgasm was close. A bolt of lightning struck close by, the loud crack was deafening. Jane jumped in shock, and Kelly’s fingers went deep into her as she too jumped in shock. Jane was the first to climax, closely followed by Kelly.

“Oh Kelly, I am going to cum too. Can I cum inside you Kelly? I want to cum inside your sweet young pussy.” Steven’s voice was raspy as he was close to climax.

“No. Stop. Take it out. Don’t cum yet. Take it out of me.” Kelly pulled forward and off Steven’s rigid manhood.

Kelly went to her bag and fetched something before returning. Steven felt Kelly rub some kind of gooey liquid onto his manhood. It was cold compared to her hot pussy, where he had been, only a moment before. Kelly then bent over in front of him again and guided his shaft back inside her. But Steven knew he was not in her pussy. This time it felt tighter than before. Kelly had a tight pussy; after all Kelly was only seventeen. But this was tighter. Steven knew he was sliding into her ass. Kelly pushed back, as Steven pushed forward, until once more his shaft was fully inside his gorgeous young student.

“Now fuck me slowly at first. I have only ever been fingered in my ass. After a bit, you can start to fuck me harder. You can cum inside me too. I want you to empty your balls in me. I want all of your hot sticky cum in my ass,” Kelly said as she lowered her head to Jane’s groin once more.

“Ooh that’s it Steven, it feels so good. My ass wants you. You can fuck me harder now. Fuck my virgin ass, show me how much you like my ass. You were the first in my pussy, now you are the first in my ass. Do you like that, sir?” Kelly cooed.

Kelly knew what he was thinking. Steven began to fuck her harder. Steven's strong hands were gripping her tightly as he did. Steven’s hips made a clapping sound as they slapped against Kelly’s hot ass cheeks. Steven only lasted a dozen strokes. 

“Ooh Kelly. I am cumming honey. I am going to cum inside you. Oh Kelly you are so tight. My cock feels so sublime inside you. I'm cumming Kelly.” Steven gasped as he emptied his balls deep inside his young dominating student.

Steven filled Kelly’s tight ass with his hot sticky cum. Just as she had instructed him to do. Steven remained inside Kelly as he went soft again. Enjoying her feeling of her tightness, and her warmth on his member. Kissing her back as he did and watching as Kelly once again brought Jane to another blissful climax. After catching their breath, Steven whispered into Kelly’s ear.

“Can I taste Jane’s pussy once more, please?”

Kelly turned her head and kissed him. Steven sucked her chin clean again. Steven wanted to eat Jane's pussy for himself. He wanted feel her soft lips parting on his tongue. Steven also wanted to suck her clit too. But as he knew he was not allowed to, Steven did not ask for that privilege.

The trio showered clean by the light of Steven’s torch. As the rain was now easing, they quickly made their way back to the main hall and safety of the covered walkways. They went to their respective dorms and went to bed with their blissful encounter on their minds. The sound of rain gently falling on the roof as they each drifted off.

Published 
Written by justalilfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments