Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Seductive Photographer

"I was never attracted to other women but my modelling photographer was sexy to the bone making my panties wet."

43
8 Comments 8
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

My name was Marissa Barton from England and I moved to Los Angeles to try and get into the modelling business. Once I finished high school and college at twenty one, I packed up my suitcase and passport, and got on the next available flight out to LA with British Airways. I had a friend in LA who knew people in the modelling industry to get me a gig.

My friend, Leah Drake, stood there waving at me as I walked through arrivals at LAX Airport, LA with a big smile on her face. She was gorgeous and tall with long blonde hair, a tanned athletic body, with piercing blue eyes. She threw her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh, honey, you look fantastic!" she purred in a Southern accent.

I glanced down at my outfit of jeans and cheetah T-shirt with my long dark brown hair straight with bangs. I smiled. "Thanks, so do you," I said.

"Come on, we'll go to the villa and get you settled," she said.

"Wait, what? Villa?" I asked raising my blue eyes.

Leah smiled at me with a wink. "Yeah, I got us a modelling gig. The photographer is coming to the villa to do the shoot. She's amazing. She's photographed some of the Hollywood stars from Brad Pitt to Penelope Cruz," she told me as she led us out of the busy airport into the bright hot sunshine.

I gasped in shock as a black limo was waiting for us. "Is this for us?"

She laughed. "Come on, Marissa," she urged from the limo.

I climbed into the limo after her and the vehicle sped away.

About twenty minutes later we'd arrived at Leah's villa. I turned to her once we stepped out of the limo with a quizzical look.

"You live here?" I asked, unconvinced that my friend lived in this really expensive-looking white villa with an arched roof and multiple windows.

Leah grinned at me and pulled on my left arm and led me inside the gate of the patio with a water fountain on the right. An outdoor pool was on the left.

I gasped with awe as I gazed up at the villa.

"Come on, Marissa, let me introduce you to the girls," she said.

We went inside the villa and four gorgeous-looking Californian blonde girls came walking down the stairs in bikinis, all smiles. Two of them were identical twins in matching outfits.

"Hi, Marissa, welcome," one of the girls said. "I'm Hanna, this is my twin sister Sarah, and that's Cynthia and Louisa."

"Hi," I said with a smile. "Nice to meet you all."

The girls came down and surrounded me.

"Aw, she's adorable, Leah," one of them said.

Leah grinned. "I know, isn't she?" she asked. She draped her right arm around my neck. "We've been besties since Elementary School."

One of the girls swiftly took off her pink bikini top and her big breasts jiggled.

I found my eyes shifting towards the girl's breasts and I suddenly felt a strange stirring in my groin area then wetness. I quickly glanced away.

Soon all of the girls had their bikini tops off except for Leah and me.

Everywhere I looked were bare-breasted women and the stirring grew stronger in my groin making me gulp nervously.

"Put on your bikini, Marissa," said the blonde on the far left.

"Or don't wear any at all," said one of the others.

The twins to each other and to my shock, they kissed each other. They turned to me and smiled.

"We are always kissing each other," the twin on the right said.

"And caressing each other," the twin on the left added.

"Hanna! Don't say that!" said Sarah.

"Why not? Hanna asked casually.

"Marissa might think it's wrong. And I'm not comfortable in front of people."

I blushed.

The front door opened and in walked a gorgeous black woman with long black curly hair in jeans and a white vest. Her physique was tall and slim. She looked like a model from a magazine cover. When she smiled at us, my heart leapt and I got wetter down below.

I was not into girls. But I have to say, lesbian porn is a HUGE turn on. I watch it all the time in private. It's more sensual than straight guy and girl action.

"Hi, you must be Marissa," said the black woman. "I'm Tia, the photographer today." She stepped up to me and shook my right hand.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I said.

"Are you ready to start today?"

"Today?" I asked.

"The photoshoot," Tia turned to Leah. "Leah, you did tell her?"

Leah stepped forward. "I did. But I didn't tell her what was involved," she replied.

The photographer turned back to me and smiled. "Because you're such a sweetheart I'll take it easy on you." She kissed me suddenly on the lips. She smiled at my stunned expression on my face. "Don't look so shocked, sugar, it's all good." She leaned forward to whisper into my right ear seductively, "Am I turning you on? I hope that I am because I want to taste you."

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

I was shocked at what I had just heard but it made the wetness in my panties wetter with sexual arousal.

Over the next hour, Tia the photographer, photographed me with the girls outside by the pool. I wore an identical gold skimpy bikini to the other models and with my naturally wavy hair straightened.

"OK, girls, now get in the pool," Tia instructed. "Don't jump just slide in slowly and dip your heads back in the water."

The models and I got into the pool one by one and slowly dipped our heads back into the water.

"That's perfect," she said with the camera around her neck and looking into it holding it with both hands. "Now, I want you all to slowly lift your heads back out of the water."

We did.

The photographer snapped and snapped pictures. "Perfect."

"Can we take a break?" asked one of the twins. "I'm thirsty."

Tia lowered the camera down and sighed. "Sure. An hour tops, no more," she replied firmly.

"Cool!"

I watched as Leah, the twins, and the other two girls climbed out of the pool and rushed inside. I was about to also when Tia stepped up to me.

"Marissa, now that we have a moment, could I talk to you?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied. I climbed up the steps of the pool and followed the photographer into the garage. "What is it?"

Tia stared into my eyes and took off her camera from around her neck and placed it on the side. She pressed her body against mine.

That familiar stirring of arousal came again in my groin and instantly grew wet at the feel of her body against mine.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" she asked out bluntly. Tia shook her head. "Sorry, that was totally unprofessional of me."

I shook my head. "No, I haven't," I replied. "But I would like to try."

Tia kissed me full on the lips and I kissed back passionately.

I gasped out loud at the feel of her left hand running up and down my crotch. My body trembled with pleasure beneath her touch. I gulped.

"Would you like me to stop?"

I shook my head. "No."

She watched my face as her hand pulled aside my bikini bottoms and began rubbing my wet pulsating pussy in circles. Tia smiled as I gasped and breathed heavily at the pleasure. Her middle finger and index finger went inside my pussy and moved in and out slowly then moved faster.

I breathed heavily feeling myself building up to an orgasm. I moaned and then couldn't contain myself and cried out as my body quivered as I came. I breathed up and down and smiled up at her.

Tia smiled back with satisfaction that she'd given me pleasure. "I want to fuck you," she bluntly said. "Is that OK with you, sweetie?"

"What about the others?" I asked with worry.

"Don't worry about them," she replied with a chuckle.

"Why?"

"Well, two of them will be at it and the other two will be smoking weed." Tia pulled off my bikini top. "Whoops." She whistled. "You've got a lovely pair of breasts."

Before I could resist, she cupped my right nipple with her lips making me gasp out with pleasure.

Tia took off her jeans and pulled me down to the floor of the garage getting in between my legs. She pulled down her panties and nestled on top of my body. She swiftly took off my bikini bottoms, and the feel of her wet pussy against mine made me wetter.

We kissed each other hungrily with passion and then her body began to move up and down on mine. We began to moan loudly with pleasure as she moved faster and I moved my body against hers. I wrapped my legs around her waist for a tighter orgasm.

"Yeah, just like that," I found myself saying, panting.

"Yeah?" Tia asked.

"Harder."

She moved her body faster and harder against me for tighter friction. Tia moaned loudly as she pounded on top of me.

"I want you to make me cum," I whispered into her ear.

Tia moved faster and harder.

"Oh, yeah!" I cried with delight. My legs squeezed against her and moaned loudly along with her as an orgasm was building up inside.

We fucked harder and faster and moaned louder. Suddenly, our bodies trembled together as we orgasmed together with our bodies crashing down against each other.

She looked at me, breathing heavily. "Was that OK?" she asked.

I smiled up at her and pulled her face to mine for a kiss. "That was AMAZING! Up for round two?" I asked wickedly.

The photographed grinned wickedly back and we were back making passionate love.

I never knew that making love to another would be so mind- blowing brilliant, until now.

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments